Glitched. || JSE and Markipli...

بواسطة snowieboii

Who knew a slight glitch could cause so much? And to make matters even worse, the internet-virus demon himsel... المزيد

he's back...
the first ego
the forest(part 1)
the flashback
the forest(part 2)
long walks
part 7
eighttt
nine
part ten
updateee:) - 1
parttt 11
updateee:) - 2

twelvies

46 0 0
بواسطة snowieboii

yo guys ! I just realized there aren't any girl characters here so I'll try to maybe put Amy or Evelyn but don't expect them here tho;)

Jackieboy-Man scratched his head. He was so frustrated that he forcefully pulled down his hoodie and attempted to pluck his own neon green hair. There were two unconscious bodies here with him and he had no idea which direction is the correct way. All possible paths were foreign to him. Mark already tried his best to comfort him but JM didn't really care. He was never put into this kind of situation before so Mark had to understand that. Mark, however, was pacing around in the middle of the burnt chaos, a few tents away from JM

"...call back King? Really won't be a problem, though. But he might not even know what happened in here, him being in the forest and shit," Mark whispered softly to himself, hand holding his chin. Then, his face suddenly lit up. He ran back to where JM and the other two were and told them(or rather only JM) his idea. He just had his same straight face. He didn't even have a slight glance. Mark groaned and said that he'll be right back.

Mark ran and ran, eventually halting at a dead end. There was a half-burnt fortune teller tent with its well-known crystal ball still remaining in the middle. Mark could see that there used to be a huge sign in front of the tent but it was so charred that he couldn't even make out a word. What was strange was that the table where the crystal ball stood was really clean and two chairs were pushed in neatly, as if someone knew he was coming. He started being suspicious and looked around for a clue to his mini-problem and crazy enough, he found a picture laying around. It was a flyer. The big, bold letters with the sub-heading stating, "The Host's Fortune, All it takes is a piece of paper." Mark had a little light bulb pop out of his head. Of course, The Host's attraction spot was here. He decided to investigate more and went inside. He felt a sudden warmth right behind him and the shadow on his right made his spine shiver.

"Looking for something, perhaps?" The voice behind him said, "Or a certain someone?"

Mark spun his head to the somewhat familiar voice. He let out a small shriek when he saw who spoke. Bandages with dried bloodstains, or just reddish-brown stains he hoped, was wrapped around the person's eyes, and his hair was perfectly combed back to a neat hairstyle. And again, they looked exactly like Mark but without the huge bloody bandages.

"AH! Oh, uh, hi there Hostie! Been a long time, huh! I was just, um, finding for you, actually." Mark said, cooling down at every word. The Host "stared" at him for a few good seconds and smiled then. Mark noticed his right hand which has balled up into a fist. He was 100% sure it was paper. The flyer, maybe?

"I know." The Host said, strangely. Mark, being the stupid idiot he is, questioned himself: How on earth did he know? Jeez, this guy is just one forgetful man. He should know these kinds of stuff, he is the one who thought up of them.

"Just as I suspected. Forget my abilities again?" The Host said, "Like how you think I'm a minor ego to the stupid machines?"

"No! You're much better than them! In fact, much more smarter...ha," Mark silently laughed, holding the back of his neck. Host sighed. "I was expecting at least a "thank you" for your little war a while ago, so yes, my prediction of you forgetting me was precise. I didn't even have to write that down to confirm it."

Mark didn't know what to say. The fight with Anti was intense but wasn't it a pure battle? Yes, that random green magic stuff wasn't normal at all. Was that Host's idea? Did he write for them to win? They were quite despe-

"I can read your mind you know."

"Oh come ON! You too? I'm not getting back to this shit again, argh! Just tell me why you're here."

Host started talking. Apparently, he could write about the future and it would actually happen. The battle and the magic wasn't part of his plan. He just did what he could, like saving Mark's ass from hurling knives. Although he can predict the future, he can't see it. No, it's not because his eyes are covered, don't be silly. Once he's crumpled the paper he's written in, all next actions were canceled, except those that have been done. Of course, it wouldn't reverse the time, he is the fortune teller of the carnival,  also known as the predictor of the future, not a time turner.

"Okay Host, you can tell me your jazz all you want and you probably know whatever I'm about to tell already, but my friend is in deep trouble and it might cause your will to live. And if that happens, I wouldn't be able to bring you back. So..actually, I wanted to ask you to sorta..um..," Mark trailed, finding for words, "Join me?"

Host stood. He too had a loss for words. After all these years, finally, he was brought into the spotlight again. Not for a game, no, this is for real. No restarts this time. He felt determined to help his dear Mark whenever. Something, somewhere inside him wanted to embrace Mark in a hug. But he knew he couldn't. It wasn't his "ego" type to do it. 

"Sure. No problem," The Host said with a straight face. No emotion, no actions, same position. Mark noticed the stiffness in him.

"Ookay there Hostie. Let's get back to the rest."

Mark gestured Host to where JM and the others were. He breathed out a sigh of relief when he saw nothing changed, at least nothing bad happened. JM swerved his head to Mark and quickly walked over to him.

"Thank god, finally. I was wondering where you were," JM said.

"Uh, I did tell you I was going to find for him. Don't you remember that?" Mark raised his eyebrow, gesturing towards Host.

"Oh, sorry. I was inside Anti's head. I found something, a memory- a new one. I was getting suspicious and I got some sudden flashbacks which weren't mine."

"Memories that weren't yours... Hold on. I've got them too! Are you telepathic?" Host said, head tilted.

"Yes! Oh my god, I'm not the only sane one. At least you know what I mean." screamed JM opening his arms wide. What came next was highly unexpected. He suddenly shrieked, landing on his knees and holding his head. "It's back. It's fucking back. Grab the two. Now. We've got to go."

JM stood up, still holding his head, and followed Host in the correct direction. Host wrote something on a random flyer on the ground that made Marvin and Anti's bodies levitate, which made it way easier to travel. Eventually, they left through the main entrance of the carnival. --- Sometime in between their travel, JM already stopped clutching his head but Mark started to panic.

"Wait! Where's Tim?"

                                                                                              ~~~                                                                                                

A mysterious person lurked in between the corridors outside the surgery room. Some of Mark's egos were in there, Dark, Google, Dr Iplier, and a new one in pink. There was a clank! at the doorknob of the room and the four Marks held their breath(except Google, of course) as it turned. The person came in, their skin pale green. Their clothes were black, fully suiting them. They had pointed ears, with black ear studs and the most noticeable scar, their blood-red neck slash. With their teeth sharp and their every movement glitching in any way possible, the person really was intimidating.

"Ah, Mr Antisepticeye! What a pleasure finally meeting you!" The Mark in pink said, smiling. He reached out a hand to shake with the green-skinned demon but refused. He cleared his throat and eyed all four Marks.

"So my plan actually worked!" the demon said, all Marks nodding vigorously, "and who said we needed a backup plan?"

Dr Iplier flushed red when he said that. All of them were glancing between each other quietly until the Mark in pink decided to speak again.

"Well, that might just be-"

"Shut up Wilford! We all know who that is, okay? Like you even helped in this," Anti said, teeth-baring. The pink Mark, whose name seemed to be Wilford, immediately zipped his mouth shut while shrugging with his pistol. Dr Iplier looked lost but never underestimate him. He's a doctor, yes, but he's a teeny bit mad, you can say. He has about the same mind as Google, the same "killing" motto. Google, always sticking to the real plan, kept staring at a huge TV screen. The screen showed a group of five walking across a green field but with two of them laying- no- flying behind while the rest had their leisurely stroll.

"So what are you going to do with your double? My data sees no point in keeping him asleep." Google said. Wilford, with his gun ever so ready to shoot, suggested to "remove" the demon's double, which of course no one agreed with. Dr Iplier ignored that idea and requested his own.

"We could just wake him up, right? I mean, just to remind you, you guys are able to see that because I planted a tracking device which can easily control him?" Dr Iplier may be in his mad state of mind, but he has a point. Better than the rest so far. The green-skinned leader seemed to agree with his point as well. He noticed that Dark wasn't talking as much, not as excited. "And you, Dark? You've been awfully quiet today."

"Hm? Oh, sorry. Yes! Of course. Whatever the doctor said" Anti knew he wasn't paying attention. He knew his attitude has changed a lot since his meeting with his twin. But he kept his eye on him, just in case.

"All three of your responses are... helpful. Considerable. Personally, I'd go for Dr Iplier's suggestion, and all of you should too. I would really like to have a bloody battle but let's save that for last," Anti explained. Wilford, with the most chaotic mind, was happy at first. Waiting took longer for him, as you can see. Ignoring Wilford, Anti went on with his plan, "Now, for the next phase. Dark, Wilford. You guys will watch those five closely and don't make any contact, especially you, Wilford."

"Doctor, get Jack to wake up. And Google, stay here with me, in case there is an emergency," Anti shifted to a familiar surgery table. Someone was sitting on it, with his arms like a puppet in a weird position. Anti patted the black bowler hat the person was wearing and grinned. He continued, while glancing at Dr Iplier, "which there shouldn't be, I hope. They've already started their walk so Dark and Wilford, get on with it."

                                                                                                ~~~                                                                                              

Dark and Wilford left the surgery room, and welcoming them was another large run-down room of what used to be a hospital lobby. The grey sofas had all their fluff and springs out, totally unsafe to sit in. Smashed coffee tables and flower pots dirtied the area. Punched vending machines with their expired drinks still in them. It might've been some zombie apocalypse for all these to show up. The untouched glass door gleamed in the sunlight outside. Wilford was just about to walk out but Dark suddenly denied him from doing so, having some urgency in his tone. He thought up something quick before Wilford lost his patience. 

"Hold on there, Will! You forgot your guns!" Dark shouted, fast. He knew Wilford couldn't decline an opportunity for weaponry. He didn't speak a word and rushed off to the weapons room, a tad bit away from the lobby. Unfortunately for Dark, he only had little time. He bent down on one knee and reached out to his inner left pocket in his blazer. Out came a brown box, with thin lines for arms and tiny gloves as hands. It was Tiny Box Tim! Once he was safe on Dark's palm, he crossed his string-like arms.

"Now I know we are not on good terms but bear with me. I do not want anything bad to happen to anyone else. We'll get back to Mark real soon, I promise. All we got to do is to get your eye friend and-"

"Sam! His name is Sam!" Tim screamed.

"Yes! Okay! Quiet down, please. I don't want anyone interfering with us, especially Anti. You don't want him to find out, do you? We have to get Sam without anyone noticing, and if possible, we can even save Jameson. You're in?"

"Yeah, yeah, okay. I get it. Let's just go!" Tim hopped his way as fast as he could to the nearest check-up room. Dark looked around and ran after him. 

"Tim, wait up!" 

                                                                                               ~~~                                                                                               

welp, almost five months late. i didn't have time to write whoopsies. anyway, so many things popped up like guys? 1k reads! i've never thought of a time i'd reach 1k thanks to all of you *smooches all round hehe* this ff officially reached a year and to those who stuck around since the beginning,  hearts to you<3 i'll be inactive for certain times this year as my national exams are coming up yee. OH YA GUYS to those ARMYs out there: I just wrote a hogwartsxbts au so go check it out ye<3 kays byess

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

20.9K 584 116
I always have head canons about the JSE egos and I would like to share them with anyone that would listen so please , enjoy!
31.3K 614 84
Like the title suggests...
284K 6K 45
When I wrote this I wrote it as reader is AFAB, however I'd be happy to try make one for those AMAB/Gneutral if anyone was interested. Maybe even add...
1.5K 141 28
What if the Septic and Iplier egos were left in a house to fend for themselves without Jack or Mark to watch over them? How would they cope during ki...