Xyon and Xenia

By Strongforever200

Xyon knows he will never feel the love or pull of a mate. He can never have one because he had to sacrifice h... More

Xyon and Xenia
Chapter One
chapter 2
Chapter 3, part 1
Chapter 3 part 2
Chapter 4, part 1
Chapter 4, part 2
Chapter 5, part 1
Chapter 5, part 2
Chapter 6, part 1
Chapter 6, part2
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 part 1
Chapter 12, Part 2
Chapter 13, part 1
Chapter 13, part 2
Chapter 14, part 1
Chapter 14, part 2
Chapter 15, part 1
Chapter 15, part 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18, part 1
Chapter 18, part 2
Chapter 19, part 1
Chapter 19, part 2
Chapter 20, part 1
Chapter 20, part 2
Chapter 21
Chapter 22, part 1
Chapter 22, part 2
Chapter 23, part 1
Chapter 23, part 2
Chapter 24, part 1
Chapter 24, part 2
Chapter 25, part 1
Chapter 25, part 2
Chapter 26, part 1
Chapter 26, part 2
Chapter 27, part 1
Chapter 27, part 2
Chapter 28, part 1
Chapter 28, part 2
Chapter 29, part 1
Chapter 29, part 2
Chapter 30, part 1
Chapter 30, part 2
Chapter 30, part 2 (for those who couldn't read it)
Chapter 31, part 1
Chapter 31, part 2
Chapter 32, part 1
Chapter 32, part 2
Chapter 33
Chapter 34, part 1
Chapter 34, part 2
Chapter 35, part 1
Chapter 35, part 2
Chapter 36, part 1
Chapter 36, part 2
Chapter 37, part 1
Chapter 38
Chapter 39, part 1
Chapter 39, part 2
Chapter 40, part 1
Chapter 40, part 2
Chapter 41, part 1
Chapter 41, part 2
Chapter 42, part 1
Chapter 42, part 2
Chapter 43, part 1
Chapter 43, part 2
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46, part 1
Chapter 46, part 2
Chapter 47, part 1
Chapter 47, part 2
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52, part 1
Chapter 52, part 2
Plz read
Chapter 53, part 1
Chapter 53, part 2
Epilogue...*
Epilogue*** ii
Sneak peak
The Amaroks

Chapter 37, part 2

20.8K 956 51
By Strongforever200

Part 37, part 2

Octavius Pov

After I made sure Thomas was out of my eyesight and there were no trackers around I started to backtrack my steps to the packhouse.

Standing at the backside of the packhouse I caught the scent of a few werewolves coming out so as to not get caught I jumped high and ended up on the first storey.

Walking slowly making sure not to get caught I heard the loud voices in the first storey making me realize lots of werewolves were in the vicinity.

Not taking any chance with the first floor I looked up to see two more stories left jumping the other two and landing on the third floor, making sure I was unseen and not tracked down I simply started to walk from one window to the other trying to find Mikhail’s bedroom.

Bingo! Found it!

Opening the lock on the window effortlessly I entered his room and started looking around for anything that could give me a hint as to what the hell was he hiding!

I was looking everywhere his desk was open but nothing in it could tip me on what the hell was going on.

Soon I heard some footsteps and I knew Mikhail was entering.

Shit!

Nowhere to hide I got out of his room into the adjoining room, scanning it making sure it was empty then I had my ears stuck to the door trying to hear anything that could benefit me.

“Dammit Josef I asked you to do one thing and you couldn’t even do that!” He said menacingly making Josef flinch visibly.

“Do you know what will happen when Xyon comes next week with his twelve f*cking warriors? Do you?” He continued darkly pacing his room while Josef kept quiet, after some time Josef raised his head.

“What do you want us to do?” He asked frightened by the fuming Alpha in front of him.

“I think it’s time you set a meeting calling all the other f*cking Alphas involved in this, because trust me if I am going down, I won’t go down alone” he declared angrily.

“Anything else?” Josef asked timidly. Mikhail threw him a dark glance and shook his head.

“You just make sure they are here asap, and leave the rest to me” he replied while his wolf was trying real hard to take over.

“What about Xenia? Don’t you think it’s time you made that call?” Josef reminded Mikhail.

“I think right now we should make sure when the Black Hounds come here they won’t find any evidence” Mikhail said firmly.

**********************

“Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t slit your throat?” An arrogant voice hissed in my left ear while I felt the blade of a knife being pushed harder against my neck and breaking some of my skin!

Shit!

Think Octavius, think!

Still in my crouching position “I can give you two” I said with the same amount of arrogance if not more, I felt the knife being shoved harder yet not giving my captor the satisfaction of hissing in pain I continued.

“First because I am a guest in this house if you don’t believe me you can go ahead and ask your own damn Alpha (that made my captor loosen the grip on my neck) and secondly, without breaking a sweat I expertly reversed our positions while making sure to push the knife out of his hands and my claws came out, right now he was beneath me with my sharp claws on his neck,  never allow your opponent time to take advantage of your situation pup!” I smirked smugly…

Only to realize that my captor was a she-wolf who was squirming under me…

What.The.Hell!

In an instant I recovered from my shock as I realized I was probably hurting the poor thing with putting all my weight on her cutting her airway channel and my claws were too close to her neck.

Dam you Xyon my life was perfect why did you have to drag me into this shit!

I thought huffing internally.          

“Look I won’t hurt you but you have to promise me that you won’t make any noise” I said in a neutral tone of voice to which her wide eyes opened wider and she just nodded while trying to blink away her tears.

‘Damit! Look what you have done now’ my wolf roared angrily at me, if there is one thing that was a no no for me and my wolf that was to ever hurt a female.

We can be bad, vicious, and ruthless but hurting those weaker than us was something we would never do.

Taking a deep breath I let go of her, my claws retracting back but she was still beneath me and I was somehow straddling her.

Making sure she would stay true to her word I started to slide off her body slowly only for us to accidently rub each other in an erotic way!

Both of our eyes flew open wide yet both tried to ignore what had happened and now I was completely off her but sitting beside her.

Since I didn’t want to risk her ratting me out the very next second, right now I was still in a killing reach of her.

We were both silent when I decided to break it

“So care to tell me why you went all crazy on me” I asked trying to remove the awkwardness between us, bad move.

She looked at me as if I had lost my mind.

“Me gone crazy on you! You tell me Mister, since you are trespassing and in my room, Who are you and what are you doing here?” She asked anger seeping her words.

“As I said I am a guest here” I said while letting my eyes take her petite form as best as I could in the dim light. She was sitting so I couldn’t exactly know her height but as she was under me I did get to feel her soft curves…

Shit I better get a grip on my wolf or I might just make a move on her.

“So you are a guest here yet I don’t even know you” she asked unbelievingly.

I gave her my million dolor smile “well baby not everything that happens here is run by you after all no offence but you are just a she-wolf” I said yet not knowing the impact of my words would be that strong on her.

“You sexist pig, just a she-wolf? For your f*cking information I am the next in line Alpha of the Blue Creak Pack” She declared haughtily.

Oops!

She stood up to her five feet six inches squaring her shoulders yet I still towered over her since I was 6'4. I could see she hated that she had to crane her neck to look at me... But that just made me smirk internally.

"So... You are Mikhail's pup?" I asked knowing that will just fuel her anger and boy was I correct.

"It's Alpha Mikhail to you, or don't you have even basic manners" she hissed at me.

I just watched her lazily but now I could see the outline of her body and face when I reached her face as our eyes clashed.

"Stop staring at me" she hissed through gritted teeth.

I took a step towards her

"Why?" I challenged her as now she was looking really uncomfortable.

I kept moving forward and she kept backing away.

"What? Don't tell me the little wolf is scare from the big bad wolf" I taunted her but I stopped in my tracks when I saw her cringe and the smell of her fear hit the air.

Damnit she was scared of me and somehow my wolf hated that because he was growling loudly in my head.

I backed away a bit from her hoping to make her realze that I meant no harm but she was shivering like a leaf and tears started welling up in her beautiful eyes.

"Hey" I said trying to soothe her only for a sob to escape her and my wolf going all ballistic on me.

The next thing I knew I was on the ground with her hand in a killer's grip on my throat!

"What was that again? Never allow your opponent the time to take advantage of your situation! How about you add never believe all that you see pup"

My wolf was having a blast, honestly he was like having the time of his life, enjoying each minute of it not caring that a mere she-wolf alpha or no alpha was making fun of us. If it was up to him he was ready to start dancing for her!!!

I mean if I wasn’t sure as hell, I would think he really liked being whipped by this girl, or that she was our mate! But she isn’t right? I would know if she was right? I mean I felt no sparks, no crazy love feeling no intoxicating scent? So I guess we are good right?

I mindlinked Xyon……………

‘How the f*ck do you know if someone is your mate and don’t you dare laugh at me not after the hell I have been going through for you’

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

So my lovelies am I the best or what????

Two updates and I am still recovering.... I wanted to make you guys wait but then I said naaaa they deserve it RIGHT NOW!!!! LOL!

Of course this is for all you Octavius' fans... I have a question is she his mate or not? I mean if she is then why isn't any of them feeling anything?????

Love you my dolls...

Xoxoxo....

Goldengirl200%

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 256 25
It was cold. So cold. My skin and body was numb, I shivered. My skin was purple, the once puddles on my floor almost like a pool. My cell was complet...
13.2M 363K 63
"Fuck, baby. You can't say things like that to me. I want to, also. Trust me." His hand snakes down my body until he enters two of his fingers into m...
116K 6.9K 52
Book 2 in the Rootbridge Pack series. You DON'T need to have read book 1 in order to enjoy this. You'll find a plot summary for An Alpha's Alpha (Boo...