𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐍...

Von oyencats

《爱恋》 WARNING : this fanfic contains swearing! If you're an army, then this story is for YOU! But if you're... Mehr

chapter 1 ( tear )
chapter 2 ( the unknown number)
chapter 3 ( JK )
chapter 4 (Jungkook's story)
chapter 5 (calories matter)
chapter 6 ( something seems funny )
chapter 7 (Eat Jin??)
chapter 8 ( fake love )
chapter 9 (Exams!)
chapter 10 (awkward moment)
chapter 11 (a dream)
chapter 12 (who do I pair with?)
chapter 13 (it's the day!)
chapter 14 (love)
chapter 15 (how I almost got killed)
chapter 16 (why we aren't friends anymore)
chapter 17 ( good night, bbg.)
chapter 18 (happy moments)
chapter 19 (flying back)
chapter 21 (coincidence)
chapter 22 (NEVERMIND)
chapter 23 (Nan Hwa's got talent)
chapter 24 (once we have one another, followers don't matter. )
chapter 25 ( happy birthday, Jin.)
LAST CHAPTER. Chapter 26 ( the most beautiful moment in life)

chapter 20 ( sing with me )

426 19 3
Von oyencats

-gwacheon-

We were back in our classroom aka prison cell jkjk. Everyone sighed.

" 3 days is not enough teacher... " Mark said. Ms Choi smiled.

" Don't worry. we'll go on more trips next year. Now, I have something really important to tell all of you. Have any of you noticed that Jennie isn't here with us? " Everyone started looking around the classroom for her.
" Oh yea. Did we left her at Jeju? " "Where's Jennie??? "
" I don't care about her anyway. She's such a bitch to y/n. She tried to kill her! " Joshua said out loud and Ms Choi placed her finger on her lips, asking him to keep quiet.
" WHAT? SHE TRIED TO KILL Y/N?" Oh God. I looked away from the class, feeling extremely awkward.
" SILENCE! " Ms Choi shouted, and the whole class kept quiet. She cleared her throat, and opened her mouth to continue.

" Jennie is officially expelled. "

The whole class gasped.
" WHAT?! "
" Okok listen up! So on the first day of our trip at Jeju, when we were playing dodgeball, Jennie attempted a throw a tiny razor at y/n... I DON'T KNOW WHAT WAS THAT GIRL EVEN THINKING!" Ms Choi said, placing her hand on her forehead. " She did not think twice before acting, so she... Attempted to hurt y/n that but thank goodness y/n was saved, by Kim Seokjin. Please give Seokjin a round of applause. " she said, and it seems like it was almost impossible to get those words out of her mouth. I guess nothing like this has ever happened at Nan Hwa High School.

" WOOOOOOO " everyone clapped.

" Wait but why would she do that? " Junghwa asked.
" Because she's a psychopath! " Daehyun shouted. " Nono class listen up... We've no idea why she did that, and we are currently investigating it. " Ms Choi said. I turned to glance at Seokjin, and he was already staring at me. " Don't worry. " he said softly. I nodded. Ms Choi looked at our class that was filled with silence.

" So about the trip... How was it? " she asked and clasped her hands together, lightening the mood.
"FUNNNN "
"Would you want to visit jeju again? " "YEAH! "
" Very good. I'm now done with my job, class is dismissed. " she said and all of us started standing up, pushing our chairs underneath those wooden desks.

" Thank you Ms Choi.. Have a nice day." everyone bowed. " have a nice day class. See you next week! " Ms Choi bowed and everyone started running up towards her, Seokjin and me. They were asking questions about Jennie Kim. My mind was whirling, in a mess. How am I supposed to give an answer?

" Stop bothering her and leave her alone! " Eunha shouted, but no one cared.

" I don't know... I don't knowww " Seokjin mumbled to the group of students around him. " All I know is that she could've killed her! And I'm glad y/n is still with us! " Seokjin shouted. Everyone backed off, looking at the both of us.

" ....But... we wanna know the tea... "

I buried my face in my hands, not knowing what to say.
Finally, I stood up and carried my bag. " She's just upset with me because I'm dating Seokjin. That's it. She hates me to the core. " I said and walked out of the class with Seokjin, Eunha and Sowon.
" They're so annoying. " Eunha said, placing a hand on my shoulder. " It's okay y/n. She's been expelled already. You no longer have to see her. " she said and I forced to give her a smile.

We walked past the principal's office, and Seokjin peeked into the window. " Jennie is inside. " he said, and all of us stopped. " I WANNA SEE! " Eunha shouted. " Shhh. Don't be too loud. " Sowon said. I walked to the principal's office, but the window was above my head. The world was not made for short people, sigh. I tip toed, but still couldn't see anything. I kept jumping, feeling frustrated. I could hear Seokjin's laughter behind me. Suddenly, a strong pair of arms lifted me up, and I could see an older woman beside Jennie, crying. I assume it was her mom, because she looked like an older version of Jennie.

" Please.. Give my daughter another chance. " she cried. Seokjin put me down, and I turned to look at him.
" Wow. Thanks for that. "
"You're welcome. "
" I think her mom is crying.
" Yeah I can see that. " Seokjin said.
" She deserves it. She tried to kill you. " Sowon said and shrugged.
" I know but.. Where would she go if she's expelled? " I asked. " I have no idea. " said Seokjin.
" She'll just have to wait for another school to accept her. " Eunha added.

We walked out of school, towards the bus stop. " oh ya we got to go... Eunha and I have plans later. " Sowon said and both of them waved to us.
" Bye!! " They walked off to the other direction, and it was left with Seokjin and I.

" So... Do you think Jennie is still able to find a school? " I asked. Seokjin sighed.
" Her family has money. Of course they will think of something to help her. " he said. " hmm let's not talk about Jennie anymore. I don't want to be reminded of whatever she'd done to you. I want to talk about us. " my heart skipped at his words. The bus arrived, and we sat down, side by side.

" Jin... "
"hm? "
" can you sing? "
" of-of course. "
"really? " I sat up straight and looked at him. " sing for me then. " he looked around the bus, and stared at me.
" N-not here... " he said, giving me an
" are you actually serious? " look.
" There's not a lot of people..." I said.
" I'll.. I'll sing it later. " he said, scratching the back of his neck.

" Are you shy? " I asked. " What? N-no! "
I giggled. " Scratching the back of your neck is one of the body languages that shows a shy guy. So, you're shy. "

" F-fine! I'll sing. "
I smiled to myself. "what do you want me to sing? " he asked. " hmm.. Anything. "
" I don't know a song called Anything. " he said.
" Ugh. " I crossed my arms. " I'm so done with you. "
" I promise I'll sing as many songs as you want IF you come over to my house. "
" Now?" I asked, and he nodded.
" Sure. "

The bus alighted opposite my apartment, and I stared at the bungalows in front of us.
" Wow. Where's your house? " I asked. " There! " he pointed to the cream-colored bungalow, with a huge swimming pool behind its gates. I could not believe it.

" Oh my... SO YOU LIVED THERE? I ALWAYS WONDERED WHO LIVED IN THAT HOUSE. IT'S MY DREAM HOUSE SINCE I WAS LIKE... 5!" I exclaimed, my eyes glued to the jaw dropping house. Seokjin held my hand.

" Let's go in shall we? " he asked, and I nodded my head vigorously. I would love to see what his house looked like. Judging by his personality, it would be really really clean and he would not want a speck of dust on his table. He looked like the kind of guy who love doing the chores and at the same time, complain about how dirty the floor is.

We stepped into the house, and my eyes widened. The interior is so aesthetically pleasing to my eyes, the furnitures are mostly made of wood, there are few pots plants around, and the house is REALLY clean. It has a Muji kind of vibe to it. It's like the furnitures you see once you stepped into Muji.

" Woah. It looks like Muji. "

"Yeah! Most of my furnitures are from Muji haha. My parents like them and I like the design as well. " he said.

"Same. It's.... Beautiful. " I mumbled, still staring around the house like a tourist at a 5 star hotel.

" Ugh I wish my house looked like this! " I whined.
" You know what? " I continued talking.

"What? "

"I have this set of Sylvanian Families house set thing at home... And it kinda reminded me of your house. " I said and his eyes lit up.

" I have them too! " I used to play with them when I was younger.

" ME TOO! " I said, feeling happy about how both of us always share the same interests.

Seokjin brought me to his room, and sat on his bed. " Come here. " he said, and I sat beside him. I looked at his room, and my assumptions were right.

Bed sheets were arranged neatly, dark blue colour slippers placed nicely beside the bed, a wooden shelf with all kinds of books and albums organised properly and a wooden desk with a stack of manga placed on top of it.

He walked to his cardboard, and took out a brown guitar. He sat back down, and started tuning it. I watched his fingers wrapped around the tuning keys at the head of the guitar.

" Woah! Seokjinnie can play the guitar?! " I said, clapping my hands. He nodded, looking proud of himself.

" Ok soo... " he tapped along to the tempo.

He started strumming the melody on his guitar, and sang the song. I was speechless. His voice is just.... Amazing. I stared into his eyes, feeling myself falling in love with him even more...

He did the same while he sang and strummed along with his guitar. It feels like I'm in heaven, with an angel singing right beside me since his voice was so unbelievably heavenly. It's soft, gentle, angelic, unique--just straight up beautiful.

Once he was done, I couldn't say a word. He literally took my breath away.

" Seokjin ah... Why are you so perfect? " I asked, and hugged him, placing my face on his broad shoulder.

" I'm not... Really. " he said, chuckling. " Now that I've sang for you, it's your turn to sing for me. " he said, and passed me the guitar. I gulped, staring at the instrument.

" I.. I can't play the guitar. But I need to know the song that you've sang earlier. That's the best song I've ever heard. " he smiled, looking at his guitar, then back to me.

" It's called Autumn Outside The Post Office. I recorded myself singing it... Omg it's really embarrassing but.. I can send it you... "

" YES! Send it to me. " I exclaimed, and he forward the audio to me. I listened to it, and placed the speaker nearer to my ear, as I melt into his voice. I could listen to his voice all day... I guess I would have to play this song on repeat whenever I miss Seokjin.

After the song ended, I wanted to click the replay button but Seokjin stopped me from doing so. " Sing for me, please... I want to hear your voice. " he said. The way he looked at me, the way he stared into my eyes, tells me that he wanted to hear me sing so badly. So I agreed. After all, he is still my boyfriend. I feel comfortable singing around him.

" Erm okay... Do you know.. Through The Night? By IU? " He nodded.

" Of course. I love that song. I can play the guitar for you. "

" Okay, and I'll sing along. "

He started playing the guitar, his slim crooked fingers holding the guitar so gracefully. The way he strummed it was so delicate and gentle. I cleared my throat, and started to sing...

" i bam geunarui bandisbureul~
dangsinui~
chang gakkai bonaelgeyo~
Eum~~
saranghandaneun marieyo~ "

" Oh god.. It's lovely. " Seokjin whispered with his eyes closed and continued plucking the strings. I smiled at his compliment, and continued singing. Halfway through the song, Seokjin stopped strumming for awhile, and started recording my voice. I stared at him, but he told me to continue, while he went on playing with his guitar.

" That was amazing. " he said, giving me a peck on my cheek after I have finished singing.

" Really? "

" Yes. Goodness you have such a sweet voice. You sounded like an angel " I blushed at his words.

" I'm being serious, y/n. You sound amazing."

" Thank you. "

I always thought my voice sucks, and I sounded like a dying whale when I sing. Hearing Seokjin's words gave me so much more confidence.

" Maybe... We can perform infront of the school. " Seokjin said. Damn, this guy has next level confidence.

" but... I don't have that courage... " I said, scratching my head.

" but do you want to? " He asked, and I shrugged.

" I mean I would love to... "

"Then go for it. "

"But-"

" I believe in you. "

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

90.6K 1K 56
Colin Bridgerton is part of one of the most important families of London aristocracy, that night at the Featherington ball he felt especially excepti...
Dark Of Light Von Aurora

Übernatürliches

6.5K 393 8
Start Date - 1.4.2023
106K 3.4K 29
Dahyun was a totally normal woman, that was until she found out her parents were loan sharking with a mafia boss PARK JIMIN. He threathers her parent...
123K 5.4K 46
[♡Dahyun X Taehyung♡] [♡] status: Complete What if you just fell inlove with your enemy? But you didn't realize? You just kept pushing your feeling...