Anthony's Angel ✓

By QuinnCatcher

"Your job is simple really, just stay by my side." More

Dangerous Men Series Information
Introducing Anthony's Angel and the Italian Husband
Anthony's Angel
0. Book 1: Anthony's Angel and the Italian Husband
I. My Prince Smile
II. Separation
III. illegal Flirting
V. Merciless
VI. Endurance
VII. Wine and Dine
Role of a Big Sister (Part I)
Role of a Big Sister (Part II)
VIII. Devil's Proposal
IX. Sealing the Deal with a Kiss
X. Contract of Marriage
XI. Be Aggressive
XII. Seducing an Angel
XIII. Jellyfish
XIV. Fxxx Me
XV. Panties Wetter
XVI. First Night
XVII. The Wedding Part I
XVIII. The Wedding Part II
XIX. The Realization
XX. Minnie Mouse
XXI. The Trap
XXII. The Italian Mafia
XXIII. Clean Slate
XXIV. Alexander Kuznetsov
XXV. Pretty Little Thing
XXVI. Submissive Woman
XXVII. Punish You
XXVIII. The Big Apple
XXIX. Sugar Daddy
XXX. How Far
XXXI. Massive Tent
XXXII. Intelligent Responses
XXXIII. Don't Break
XXXIV. Influential Families
XXXV. Nasty Note
XXXVI. His Smile is Contagious
XXXVII. This is Not Real
XXXVIII. Mouth of a Seducer
XXXIV. A Little Saucy
XL. The Bully
XLI. Fake it till You Make it
XLII. Gold Digger
XLIII. No Tears
XLIV. Ocean Rich
XLV. Bite Me
XLVI. Nostalgia
XLVII. Good Stalking Habits
XLVIII. Broccoli
XLIX. Elaborate for Me
L. Crybaby
LI. Foreplay
LII. My Husband
LIII. Someone Like Him
LIV. A Sense of Familiarity
author's note
Anthony's Angel and the Cosa Nostra
0. Book 2: Anthony's Angel and the Cosa Nostra
I. Against all Odds
II. I'm but a Child
III. Memories of Me
IV. Happily Ever After
V. Mrs.Maranzano
VI. Owie. Owie. Go Away
VII. I'm Miserable
VIII. A Storm
IX. Stefano De Luca
X. Husband's Acceptance
XI. Hating the Rival
XII. Raw Sushi
XIII. Disappointment
XIV. That Brat
XV. Defilement
author's note

IV. Triplets

9.4K 243 105
By QuinnCatcher

Two Years Later
Angelica Chisai: Age 14

"Do you, Sarah Chisai, take Jordan Timberland as your lawfully wedded husband?" The minister states.

I stand there with a bouquet in my hands next to Lily, who's sobbing out a river of tears with her parents. Mom glances at me, and I give her a wink. "I do," she said confidently with a broad smile plastered on her face. Jordan stands there, biting his bottom lips, and takes a loud sniff.

"By the authority vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

Jordan dips Mom and plants a kiss on her as everyone hollers. I grip the bouquet, and tears fall. Lily looks at me and sobs louder while hugging me. Lily loves weddings.

"Done. Everything is packed!" I said to myself as I looked at my minimum amount of stuff that took an hour to pack but two months to start.

Jordan said he wanted us to move into his house with him. He says I'm getting my own room, so whoooooopieeee.

When I finish carrying the last box to Jordan's car, Lily is still attached to my hip. "Lily, I'm moving a block away."

Yes, Jordan bought a house a block away from the apartment complex after discovering where we live. To be honest, I thought it was creepy. He said it gives him more excuses to see my mom, plus if things get serious, then I don't have to move away from my friends.

"I-I know b-but I have to w-w-walk a block away," she cries out.

After a good hour of prying off Lily with her parents, I finally settled into the new place.

After dinner, I caught Mom sitting on the backyard patio. "Hey Mom," I said, handing her a cup of hot chocolate.

"Hi, pumpkin," she replies. She grabs the cup and kisses my forehead.

We sat there, silently staring at the decorative Christmas lights in the backyard. I chuckle, "Jordan really outdid himself."

Mom smiles, "Yeah, he did."

Jordan decorated the backyard with Christmas lights, built a treehouse, planted small fruit trees and some flowers, and made a swing set. Precisely the way Mom described her dream backyard.

I rest my head on her shoulder, "Are you, happy Mom?"

She places a hand on my head, stroking it. "Yes, pumpkin. I am. Are you happy?"

"Yes, Mom, I am. How can I not when your husband basically begged me to ask for your hand in marriage." I laugh at the memory.

I remember when Jordan came to my school to pick me up. He took me out for pizza and didn't eat a single slice. He just sat there, with shaky legs and trembling hands as his face got whiter and whiter. I thought he was going to have a stroke.

"Oh, there are my two most favorite ladies in the whole wide world," Jordan sang as he took a seat next to me.

I lift the blanket, offering it to him. He grabs it and wraps it around his legs while releasing a deep breath. "Thank you, both of you," he said, breaking the comfortable silence.

Mom and I glance at each other. "For what?" I asked.

"For giving me this happiness."

I sat there, tightening my lips as I fought the urge to cry.

Damn it, Jordan. Always with those feelings.

It was too late for Mom because I could hear her taking several sniffs along with some whimpering. Jordan wraps his arms around us, causing Mom and me to erupt into a hideous cry. I couldn't see his face, but I could feel water dripping on my head. After our little family bonding, we start talking about random things.

Out of nowhere, a serious subject came up.

"Jordan sweety, I only want one more child," Mom said with a tight smile.

"But boo, I want three," Jordan clenches his teeth.

The most awkward part?

I'm squished between them.

"We are having one more child!"

"Three!"

"One!"

"Three!"

TEN MONTHS LATER
Angelica Chisai - Age 15

"Congratulations on your triplets!" Everyone screams.

Jordan stands there, grinning as he holds one of the babies.

Mom rolls her eyes as she attempts to burp the other baby.

I stand there, entirely deprived of sleep while rocking the third baby.

Yes, mom had triplets, boy triplets.

Bruce, Clark, and David.

Guess where those names come from.

When the party is over, I sneak into the backyard to get some peace.

He sat beside me and handed me a cup of hot chocolate. "Hey there, kiddo."

"Thanks," I mumble and offer him some of the blankets.

He took it, and we sat there, staring at the lights while sipping hot chocolate. "Sorry, kiddo."

"For what?"

"We haven't been paying attention to you since the triplets arrived, and you have to stay at home babysitting them too, instead of playing with your friends."

I smack my lips and shrug, "I don't mind."

I really didn't mind, since Lily is here most of the time babysitting with me. We don't really like hanging out in public. We prefer more of the comfort of our place or, more precisely, my house. Lily basically lives here since she took over half of my room. She has more stuff here than her own place.

Jordan's brows furrow together. "Really?"

I nod in confirmation. "Yes, really."

He released a deep sigh and ran a hand through his hair. "Kiddo, if you are unhap-"

"Dad, I'm not unhappy," I said, cutting him off.

"I don't want you to hold your feel- wait, did you just call me dad?" 

"Yeah, you are my dad, right?" I nudged him.

Oh crap, don't tell me.

Water starts forming in his eyes. "You called me dad," he said with a sniff and hugged me.

I smile and start rubbing his back.

"I'm going to kill the boys who tried to touch my daughter," he mumbles as he cries louder.

"Okay. Okay. Daddy, calm down," I said, continuing patting his back.

"I'm going to buy a gun," he grumbles.

"Can you guys - awww, you're bonding," Mom takes out her phone for a picture.

"What is it, mom?"

"Babies. Crying. Not sleeping. Help," she huffs out.

Both of them had baggy red eyes indicating they were extremely deprived of sleep. Their bags have bags. They had been working endlessly and taking care of the triplets. Three kids are expensive. I nod and pat Dad's back. "You two go get some rest. I'll take care of the triplets."

"Are you sure, pumpkin?" Mom asks.

"Yeah, kiddo. You sure?" Dad looks at me with concern.

I grab both of their wrists and drag them into their room.

"Pumpkin I don't kn-" I slammed the door shut on both of their faces.

"Call us if you need us!" Dad shouts.

I look at the end of the hallway, hearing loud crying babies. Exhaling a deep breath, I walk towards the room. Releasing a silent yawn, I hold Clark and Barry while rocking David in his crib.

"Go to sleep, baby brothers. Big sister is here. Big sister will protect and love all of you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 116 19
Your mine y/n. Your MINE. remember that, don't ever leave my side y/n.
788 3 22
You're on your own......till he claims you that is.
7.3K 150 22
"You know how I'm in a mafia" "Ok?" "Want to join?" "Mafia?!?! Um no I work alone"
15K 664 12
"No middle man, I'm the boss of all bosses love."