The Making Of A Legend (Leake...

Door Kal_RDJ

The couple continues their lives in LA where Robert is taking the Iron Man role and Allyson is also working o... Meer

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64

Part 16

1K 23 3
Door Kal_RDJ

-Allyson's POV-

Robert's hand softly stroking my back wakes me up. I open my eyes and see him sitting next to my laying body. He's looking down at me with a little smile on his lips that's barely noticeable.

"Good morning" he whispers.

"Good morning" I reply with a sleepy voice.

"Are you sure you want to get up this early? You can always come to the studio later"

"No, it's okay. We said we'd spend the day together. I want to feel the whole Iron Man experience up close since the beginning"

"Okay, then get up cause we have to get ready"

"Yes, boss" I say and lift my body to his height allowing us to share a long kiss.

We got dressed and grabbed some breakfast before getting in the car. The driver took us safely to the studio and we both stepped outside. Robert told me to wait in a room until he gets us some coffee. I look around the studio and it's much less crowded than I expected. I see Robert coming my way with two coffees on his hands and when he reaches me he passes me the one.

"Thank you" I say and take a sip.
"How comes there's only these people around? Aren't the others supposed to be getting ready as well?"

"They'll be here in a while, I need to come earlier because my preparations take longer. In fact, I should be in position already, let's go" he says and I follow him in a make up room.

There are a few people that are waiting for us. Roberts greets them all and then introduces me to them.

"Let's start" one of them says and then Robert looks at me.

"You're gonna love this one" he says smiling.

I sit on a chair smiling and I'm interested in watching what they'll do. Robert takes off his t-shirt and gives it to me with a wink. I frown when I see him sitting on another chair and the people around him bringing some colourful liquids. They mix and shake them and then I see them spreading them on Robert's naked chest. I laugh while watching his skin covered in the purple colour the liquids made. He's smiling back at me and raises his eyebrows since his head is the only body part he's allowed to move. Soon the liquids turned into a solid form and the people from the crew draw some things on it. After that they start slowly pulling the solid form, which had taken Robert's shape, from his body and he's making weird noises as they peel it off. I'm very amused and it's obvious. Robert stands up and takes his t-shirt back from me, putting it on.

"You do this everyday?"

"No, only sometimes"

"Then I'm lucky to have witnessed it"

"I arranged it that way actually. I knew you'd get some satisfaction seeing me like this"

"You know me so well" I say smiling and he presses his lips on mine.

The next thing that followed was Robert getting ready for his first shooting. In the dressing room was the first time we found Gwyneth for the day.

"Allyson!" she says cheerfully and hugs me.

"Hello to you, too" Robert says sarcastically since she didn't mention him.

"Don't be jealous, Robert. Good morning" she replies and they also hug.
"How comes you're joining us today?" she asks.

"Since I have no responsibilities now I thought I'd see what you do here"

"I hope you enjoy every minute of it"

They both wore the necessary clothes for the first scene. Gwyneth put on a formal outfit with high heels and Robert some casual clothes and not a suit like I'd expect. When the make up artists were done with both of them we all went to the room the scene was taking place. It was Tony's workshop. Robert was alone in the beginning of the scene, working on his iron man suits. Then Gwyneth came in and started talking to him about the company and then they started walking. I was behind the cameramen and followed them around as they moved along with Robert and Gwyneth. Robert finds a painting in front of him and takes it in his hands.

"This is modern art" he says and stands on top of the kitchen counter with the painting in his hands.

Gwyneth lectures him about the painting and the other painting he's going to replace with it. Then Robert starts yelling back at Gwyneth from his position and I can't help but laugh at the sight. He looks so tiny up there and his head almost hits the wall. They continue for a couple more minutes and then the scene is over. They both listen to the director and what he has to say to them and then Robert comes over to me.

(A/N after I wrote that I remembered this is actually from Iron Man 2, sorry)

"I couldn't help but notice you enjoyed the scene"

"You're so right, Mr. Stark" as soon as I call him that I see a smirk forming on his face.

"Mr. Stark, huh?" he asks.

"That's who you are, isn't it?"

"I sure am"

"I've heard so many good rumours about you, Mr. Stark" I say and bite my lip.

"Don't you have an opinion of your own about me, Ms. West?" he asks and he rests his hand on my back, chills immediately running through my body.

"I haven't had the chance to experience your talents up close"

"Really? Because I would've sworn I recall you and me in my trailer back there"

"Weird, I recall Mr. Downey with me there"

"I hear he's very talented as well"

"He sure is but I have to try you out before I compare you" I say and smile.

"It'll be my pleasure"

He manages to kiss me one time before they called his name to shoot the scene again. Many scenes followed this one and I kept making fun of him about the heels he was wearing and the fact that he was smaller than Gwyneth. I didn't take it too far though because I knew he could feel uncomfortable about it.

The more I watched him act and get in the role of Tony Stark the more I discovered my attraction for this role. I always found Robert sexy but him in this role woke up more excitement and lust for him. Maybe the fact that I hadn't seen him acting for a while had something to do with it but that doesn't change the result.

We all had lunch together and I stayed there until the shooting was over. I really enjoyed spending time with Robert and with the rest of the crew. I bonded more with some people and remembered how much fun it is shooting a movie with a good environment.

We returned to the house and it was late. We had food waiting for us because we asked our cook to prepare something nice so this day would have an equally nice ending.

"Did you have fun today?" Robert asked me when we took our seats on the table.

"Definitely, you are such a great group"

"You can visit anytime you want. It's an easy way to spend more time together"

"Be careful, I might show up regularly and then maybe you'll get tired of me"

"Don't even joke about it. You know how much I miss you. I really loved having you around all day today" he says and places his hand over mine romantically.

"I'll visit you more often then. The whole day brought back so many memories of us working together. I actually missed acting"

"You can wait for a good job offer to pop up or have your manager look for something good"

"I prefer having some free time for now. I'll just follow you around on your shooting until I'm ready to start working again" I laugh.

"To be honest, I can't wait for my shooting to end. I am having so much fun but I really miss us hanging out like before"

"You're making me nostalgic, stop it" I say and we both laugh.

"Seriously though, a few more weeks and we'll both be free from work"

"Sounds perfect"

We finished our meal and we relaxed together for a while. Robert took a shower and since he was tired I joined him on the bed and I fell asleep soon after he did.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

382K 5.9K 39
you'd think being robert downey jr.'s niece would be amazing. but when it gets you involved with tom holland, it turns out to be so much better.
71.5K 1K 26
Being Tony Stark's daughter isn't easy At all... And my original language is swedish not english.
36.4K 1.1K 4
4-Part Fic "I'm sorry. I'm going to try to be brave, Mister. Stark, but I don't know if I can. I'm really scared... and I, um, I don't want to die."...
10.9K 426 29
Millie Hope Taylor. A young 24 year old woman who gets a new job working for the billionaire Robert Downey Junior. Everyday she finds it hard going i...