𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐍...

By oyencats

《爱恋》 WARNING : this fanfic contains swearing! If you're an army, then this story is for YOU! But if you're... More

chapter 1 ( tear )
chapter 2 ( the unknown number)
chapter 3 ( JK )
chapter 4 (Jungkook's story)
chapter 5 (calories matter)
chapter 6 ( something seems funny )
chapter 7 (Eat Jin??)
chapter 8 ( fake love )
chapter 9 (Exams!)
chapter 10 (awkward moment)
chapter 11 (a dream)
chapter 12 (who do I pair with?)
chapter 13 (it's the day!)
chapter 14 (love)
chapter 16 (why we aren't friends anymore)
chapter 17 ( good night, bbg.)
chapter 18 (happy moments)
chapter 19 (flying back)
chapter 20 ( sing with me )
chapter 21 (coincidence)
chapter 22 (NEVERMIND)
chapter 23 (Nan Hwa's got talent)
chapter 24 (once we have one another, followers don't matter. )
chapter 25 ( happy birthday, Jin.)
LAST CHAPTER. Chapter 26 ( the most beautiful moment in life)

chapter 15 (how I almost got killed)

480 21 3
By oyencats

It's 7:30pm. We gathered at the pool, and the teacher brought us to the restaurant for a buffet. The restaurant was filled with mouth watering food. From kimbap to seafood, to grilled pork and chicken. There was a wide variety of Korean food, and also big platters of fruits and vegetables.

Eunha headed straight for the grilled pork. " Y/n look! They have wagyu beef too! I'll take some for you! " she said, grabbing a big piece of beef. Seokjin was literally roaming around the restaurant. I know, this is his heaven. He stared at the fried chicken, and took a deep breath.

" MMMMMM... I CAN TASTE IT FROM HERE. AHH I CAN'T WAIT! " he said and took a big plate, placing 4 pieces of chicken wings on it. I giggled at his adorable actions, and went up to him. " it looks so good.." I said, staring at the food. I took a plate and Seokjin immediately placed a spicy chicken wing on my plate. " Thank you! " I said, and glanced at his plate which is already full of food.

Since this buffet is free, I'm going to eat my heart out. I took few pieces of abalone, pork belly, kimchi, lettuce, mushrooms... I took almost everything I can find. I placed my food down on the table, and Eunha passed me a piece of wagyu beef. My eyes were sparkling at the juicy juicy meat on my plate.

" Bye kids I'm going to join y/n." Seokjin said and sat down beside me. Eunha and Sowon stared at him, not knowing what to say. " ...LETS EAT! " I said, breaking the awkward moment and all of us cheered and digged in.

" So good! " Eunha said, putting her thumbs up.

" Film Eat Jin! " Sowon exclaimed, and I was surprised she knew Seokjin's eating show. I could see Seokjin was surprised as well. Sowon realized our reactions and giggled.

" I'm a fan. Hehe. "

Seokjin smiled, and took out his phone. His oily fingers were about to touch his screen, which triggered me.

" NONONO! " I snatched his phone over. " Your hands are dirty. I'll start the live for you, " I said, and looked at him, smiling. " Seokjinnie. " Seokjin paused, giving me a funny look.

I started the live and hundreds of people started the joining the live.

" Welcome to eat jin. " I said, mimicking his voice

" Yah give it back. " Seokjin said and laughed, leaning his phone against a plate. Eunha and Sowon looked into the camera and waved.

" HAIIIII we are Seokjin's classmates. " I peeked at the camera, and comments were popping out on the screen.

"Y/n you need to sit closer...they can't see you. " Seokjin said, gesturing me to move my chair closer to him. I made my way even closer to him, making sure I'm in the screen.

" Hi. I'm y/n. " I said, giving his fans an awkward smile. Everyone started commenting :

" HI"
" Helloooo"
"She's so pretty! "

I smiled at those comments. " Thank you... Jin's fans. " I said, wrapping the pork in lettuce and shoving them into my mouth. Seokjin showed them the bowl of glass noodles he was eating.

" oppa give me some!! "
" looks so good huuu "
" where are you guys at? "
We continued eating, while we chat with Seokjin's fans.

(the amount of food they ate ^^.)

" I'm stuffed. I don't wanna eat anymore. " Sowon said, leaning back on her seat, while Eunha started stealing her food from her plate. "look at how she's eating my leftovers." Sowon said, judging Eunha. " I'm not wasting food. " She replied, and all of us laughed. " I'll stop eating, once I finished this bowl of noodles. " I said, slurping the noodles from the giant red bowl.

Seokjin looked happy after eating so much food. He placed his hand on his tummy. " I'm so full! " he said to his fans.

" oppa give me your leftovers. "

" JINNNN PLS BRING SOME FOOD TO ME! "

" hope you guys enjoy watching me eat. I'm gonna end the live now. " Seokjin said, and smiled at the camera before he end his live video.

" wow. That was delicious. "

"I know right. "

-next morning-

All of us gathered at the beach, Ms Choi, our PE teacher, blew the whisper, getting our attention.

" Ok so we will be playing dodge ball, with a beach ball. "

Oh God. I wish I don't get crushed by some random classmate this time.

" So I'll group you guys into 4 teams! 2 teams would play against each other. " she said and called out the names.

" GROUP ONE! Yerin, Umji, Tzuyu, Hongbin, Guanlin, Sanghyuk, Sowon and Yuju. GROUP TWO! Jennie,
Yeji, Ryujin, y/n, Rose, Daniel, Daehyun, Joshua, Hyunjin. GROUP THREE! Nayeon, Jihyo, Somi, Junghwa, Taemin, Bangchan, Hakyeon, Hwasa. GROUP FOUR :  Lisa, Jisoo, Jackson, Mark, Sungjin, Jinyoung, Seokjin, and Jisung. "

We got to our own groups, and I was annoyed at the fact that I was grouped with a bunch of people I hate, I am referring to the girls though.

" Ms Choi... Jisung isn't here. " Jackson said. " really? Where did he go? " Ms Choi asked. Jackson shrugged. " he went home when we were at the airport because he wasn't feeling well. " Bangchan said, raising up his hand.

" ....Alright then. Hais that boy.. Why didn't he tell me? Ok everyone get to your own positions. Group 1 and 3 at a court, group 2 and 4 at the other. I stood up, and Jennie was rolling her eyes at me.

" You know what, our group have 9 members while the rest have 8. There's someone extra here... " she said and eyed at me. She turned to me, smiling. " Y/n, could you please, not play for this round? " Jennie asked.

" I can go to group 4." I said and Jennie glared at me.

"Nope. You're not going anywhere. " the rest of the girls laughed, while the boys exchanged glances with each other.

" Ms Choi, we have an extra member in our team... And I know it isn't fair but y/n wants me to get out of the group... " Jennie said, acting pitiful.

" Huh? You were the one-"

"Shut up, Hyunjin. " Jennie said, and turned back to Ms Choi. " Ms Choi,,,, I really want to play.. But y/n doesn't want me to. " She whined and Ms Choi looked at me.

" Drop your act, Jennie. Teacher, Jennie was the one who told y/n not to play-"

"I DIDN'T! "

"YES YOU DID, " Joshua shouted. " childish bitch... " he mouthed at Jennie, and started whispering to the rest of the boys.

" Jennie, stop lying. " Ms Choi said, crossing her arms and walked off.

Jennie nodded, " Okay." she said, and turned to me, looking at me with an annoyed look on her face. " You wanna go with Seokjin, right? Go! Go to him! " she said and pushed me roughly. I stumbled, and the girls laughed at me.

" Yah what's going on? " Seokjin said, walking over with his group. I stood up, and brushed the sand off of me.

" OUR GROUP HAS 9 MEMBERS! YOUR GROUP HAS 7! JUST PICK ONE MEMBER! " Daniel shouted.

" Jung y/n ." Seokjin said, without even looking at my team. Jennie shot me a look, and I smiled at her.

" I didn't choose to go to his team. He did. " I said to her, and walked over to Seokjin's team. She stared at me, eyes filled with fury.

" 3...2....1. START! " Ms Choi blew the whistle, and we started throwing the balls at each other. The whole beach was filled with screams.

Our team was winning. I dodged all of the balls, and I felt so proud of myself.

" WATCH OUT! " Seokjin said and grabbed my arm, pulling me away. " hahah thank God." I mumbled, smiling at Seokjin until I realized what was on the floor. My smile faded slowly as the whole place was filled with silence.

I bent down, picking up the razor on the sand. My hands were trembling. " w-who did this? Who threw that? " Daehyun asked, his eyes grew wide in shock. Of course I know who did that. I turned around, and Jennie was nowhere in sight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 862 10
"H-hey"I greeted my new brother "What?"He coldy asked. Didnt know he is this cold "uh..I was just greeting you?"I said "pshh..Whatever!"He said rolli...
1.9K 60 36
'My Heart Beat Faster' Trapped inside this love maze,he made me enter it,now there is no going back...
560K 19.1K 144
Read and find out...
844K 8.4K 68
𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ don't forget to vote, share and comment. 🤍