The Lying Game ~ larry mpreg...

Da bestwriterever8

[FINISHED 2022] Everyone lies, and so does Louis Tomlinson. The lies he tells are usually small and insignifi... Altro

THE LYING GAME
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY THREE
SIXTY FOUR
SIXTY FIVE
SIXTY SIX
SIXTY SEVEN
SIXTY EIGHT
SIXTY NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY ONE
SEVENTY TWO
SEVENTY THREE
SEVENTY FOUR
SEVENTY FIVE
SEVENTY SIX
SEVENTY SEVEN
SEVENTY EIGHT
SEVENTY NINE
EIGHTY
EIGHTY ONE
EIGHTY TWO
EIGHTY THREE
EIGHTY FOUR
EIGHTY FIVE
EIGHTY SIX
EIGHTY SEVEN
EIGHTH EIGHT
EIGHTY NINE
NINETY
NINETY ONE
EPILOGUE

FIVE

7.9K 421 269
Da bestwriterever8

HARRY

Australia had been great, but Harry was happy to be back home in England.

He got to his flat at midnight, and he was glad to see it looked just as he had left it, despite it having been used as an Airbnb while he was gone.

When he walked inside his bedroom, he found a note from Niall on the nightstand saying that the bed had clean sheets, and that he could pick up Otto in the morning if he wanted.

So Harry, being tired after traveling for an entire day, just kicked off his shoes, took off his clothes, got in his bed, and fell asleep in less than a minute into a dreamless sleep.

When he woke up, he felt completely rested, which meant he had slept a lot, so he stretched his hand and grabbed his phone to check on the time, and it was 10:30, which meant he had slept for over 10 hours, and that hadn't happened in a long time.

And because he had slept so much, he was starving, so he got up, thinking he would have to order food or go out for breakfast, but he found his fridge already had food in it, which had to be Niall's doing.

He smiled as he took a carton of eggs from the fridge, thinking he had the best friend anyone could ever hope for.

After he ate his breakfast, he took a shower, and then left his flat, heading straight to Niall's house to pick up Otto, he had missed his dog more than he had expected.

"Hey" Niall grinned when he opened the door.

"Hi, mate" Harry smiled, as they hugged "Nice to see you".

"You too" Niall told him "I thought you were going to come back with a tan, though".

"It was winter there" Harry pointed out.

"Oh, right" Niall chuckled.

"So where's..." Harry started to say.

But he didn't get to finish, because that was when he saw his dog running down the hallway and over to him, he was waving his tail happily and he gave him a hello bark.

"There's my boy" Harry said and bent down to give him a cuddle "Hi, Otto, I missed you".

"He was great" Niall offered.

"Yeah?" Harry smiled "You were a good boy?".

"He was" Niall said as he picked up Charlie, who was in a little bouncer in the living room "And he was great with Charlie, right, buddy?".

"Wow, he grew up so much" Harry said looking at the baby.

"Right?" Niall asked looking at his son lovingly "Charlie, do you remember uncle Harry?".

"Of course he remembers me" Harry said and stroked the baby's chubby cheek.

But that only caused Charlie to turn his face and bury it in Niall's chest.

"See? He still hates me" Harry joked.

"He doesn't hate you" Niall rolled his eyes and sat down on the couch with the baby "Now tell me about your trip".

"It was great" Harry told him, and sat down too "It helped a lot for my research".

"So It was just work? No play?".

"I found time for both" Harry smirked as Otto came to sit next to him, so he petted him.

"So you met someone special?" Niall asked, his eyes almost shining.

"I did meet people, but no, no one special" Harry said honestly.

He had actually slept with a couple of lads, but no one of them had been that great, in fact he couldn't even remember the name of one of them.

"That's disappointing" Niall said as he bounced his baby.

"Not really" Harry shrugged "I wasn't looking for anything special".

"I know" Niall sighed.

"So what's going on with you?" Harry asked, before his friend could start grilling him on getting a boyfriend.

"I'm glad you asked, because I have news" Niall grinned.

"Are you pregnant again?" Harry joked.

Because that was how the conversation started when Niall announced he was pregnant last time.

"Not yet" Niall replied.

"Not yet?!" Harry asked shocked, because Charlie was only 5 months old "You're trying for another one?".

"We want another baby soon, we already decided it, but we want to get married first" Niall declared.

"Oh" Harry said surprised "So that's the news? You're getting married?".

"Yes" Niall grinned.

"That's great, mate" Harry smiled, feeling happy for his friend "Congratulations!".

"Thanks" Niall kept smiling "We're excited".

"So when's the wedding?"

"October 10th" Niall declared.

"That's in 2 months!" Harry exclaimed.

"I know" Niall chuckled "But we want a small wedding, and we found a place available on that date, so we figured we might as well do it then, besides, this way we can have a new baby by next year".

"Jesus, you and Liam do move fast" Harry pointed out.

"We just know what we want" Niall shrugged "So save the date on your busy calendar, because you're gonna be my best man".

"I'd be honored" Harry smiled.

Just as he finished saying that, the door of the flat opened, and in came Liam carrying 3 brown paper bags in his arm.

"Hey, mate" Harry greeted him.

"Harry! Welcome back" Liam smiled.

And it was a genuine smile, because they got along great.

But it hadn't been like that at first.

When Liam first started dating Niall, he was weary of his friendship with Harry; he couldn't believe that they could have such a close friendship but that nothing had ever happened between them.

But it was true, although they were both gay,  they had never been more than very good friends, and at some point Liam had understood that, and he had embraced Harry as a big and important part of Niall's life.

"Thanks" Harry said as he got up "Need help with that?".

"Sure" Liam replied, so Harry took a bag from him and they took them to the kitchen.

"So I heard you're making an honest man out of my mate" Harry commented as they left the bags in the kitchen counter.

"I am, yeah" Liam laughed.

"I'm really happy for you guys" Harry told him.

"Thanks, but to be honest I'm mostly doing it for Charlie" Liam joked.

"I heard that!" Niall said coming into the kitchen with Charlie.

"I was joking" Liam chuckled, and pecked Niall's lips.

"Not funny" Niall said while Liam took the baby from him.

"Charlie thought it was funny" Liam grinned and then kissed the baby's cheek "Yeah, Charlie? Is daddy funny?".

"How is it possible that he looks even more like you now?" Harry pointed out.

Because seeing them together made the resemblance even more noticeable.

"Right?" Liam smiled "He's my little copy".

"He has blue eyes" Niall pointed out.

"My little copy with blue eyes" Liam corrected himself, and kissed the baby's cheek again.

But that only caused Charlie to whine, and he tried to reach for Niall.

"I know, baby, your like me better than you like daddy" Niall said taking Charlie back.

"I won't argue with that" Liam accepted "But at least he likes me more than he likes Harry".

"That's a good point" Harry accepted.

"Harry, I swear he likes you just fine" Niall assures his friend.

"I know, mate, don't worry about it" Harry laughed.

Because although he loved Charlie because he was his best friend's son, it didn't really matter to him if he liked him or not, he was just a baby who just liked being held by his mother.

And maybe once he was older he would like his uncle Harry more.

After that, Harry decided to go home, despite Niall and Liam insisting he stayed for lunch, but he had a ton of unpacking and washing to do. So after thanking them for taking care of his  dog and for helping with the Airbnb thing, Harry said goodbye to his friends and their baby, and went home with Otto.

"Home sweet home" Harry said as he opened the door of the flat.

Otto ran inside, and jumped on the couch, which was his favorite spot in the entire flat.

"Are you happy to be home?" Harry asked him as he scratched behind his ear, and the dog barked "Yeah, me too".

Harry spent the rest of the day doing laundry and putting away clothes, and also tidying all the stuff that he had locked up while he was gone, although he still had to bring home a few things that were an Niall's, but he didn't need them right now, so there was no rush.

By the time he was done with everything, it was 8 PM.

And because it was Saturday, Harry contemplated going out to a pub or something, so he could blow off some steam, but as he thought about it, he realized he wasn't in the mood for that; he was probably still jet lagged.

So he decided to just stay in with his dog, and watch a movie or maybe start a new Netflix show. And he was browsing through the new stuff, when he suddenly remembered Louis.

Truth be told, he had thought about him a few times while he was in Australia, but as bad as it might sound, he hadn't thought about him because he missed him as a person, he had thought about him because he missed the sëx.

Louis was too good in bed, it was unforgettable, and what Harry likes most was the fact that he didn't get attached.

But then he remembered what Louis had said the last time they saw each other, about him being a surrogate, and the fact that right now he was probably pregnant.

Was Harry really going to give a pregnant man a boody call?

At least he didn't have to worry about getting him pregnant...

He thought about what Niall said about Liam telling him that he had had the best sėx of his life while Niall was pregnant.

Could it be true?

There was only one way to find out, and Harry decided he would give it a go, and if it turned out to be too weird he was never going to call Louis again.

So Harry grabbed his phone, and texted Louis.

To Louis: hey, I'm back, are u free tonight??

From what Harry could remember, Louis rarely answered the first text right away, and this time was no exception, because Harry had to wait about an hour to finally get a response.

From Louis: I'm busy, sorry!

Harry was disappointment to read that, he had pgotten his hopes up about getting laid tonight, but right now he was too lazy to go out and pick up some random person to have sex with.

So he went through his contacts to try to find someone else, and his eyes stopped when he saw the name Joshua.

Joshua was a lad Harry had seen a few times at the start of the year; he was hot and very good in bed, but after a few times, he started to get clingy, as he expected to spend the night, and for Harry to take him out on dates.

And because Harry didn't want any of that to happen, he ended things; well, he didn't really ende them, he pretty much ghosted Joshua.

But he decided he could give it a try.

To Joshua: Hey! How are u?

There was no reply, and Harry understood why, he had to have a very low self-esteem to actually talk to Harry after he blew him off like he did.

But apparently he did have a low self-esteem.

From Joshua: did you lose your phone for 6 months or something?

To Joshua: something like that...

From Joshua: 🙄

To Joshua: what are you doing?

From Joshua: nothing, why?

To Joshua: wanna come over?

From Joshua: I'm seeing someone

Harry rolled his eyes, because why would he answer his texts if he was seeing someone.

Unless...

To Joshua: I don't mind

It took around 20 minutes for Harry to get a reply to that, and the answer he got made him smirk.

From Joshua: I can be there in an hour

To Joshua: 😉

And being true to his word, Joshua showed up at Harry's doorstep an hour later, and he didn't waste time, and took him to the bedroom.

But although the sėx was good as Harry remembered it, when it was over, all he could think about was that he was no Louis.

—————————————
A.N. Harry is back!

What do you think of him here?

Why do you think Louis blew him off?

Thank you so much for giving this new book a shot! Please spread the word about it 😉

Xoxo

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

18.3K 628 27
Louis was very vocal about his love for Harry Styles going to every concert and documenting it on his social media what happens when louis gets surpr...
15.5K 475 17
Louis and harry met and fell in love when harry was 13 years and louis was 12 what happens when at the age of 18 harry gets an amazing opportunity to...
103K 4.7K 22
Louis are very spontanious and after he found out that there's a Hotel in the north of Sweden that's completely made of ice, he booked a vacation. He...
3.6M 138K 76
[FINISHED 2017] Louis Tomlinson always wanted to have children. At the age of 29 and after years of failed relationships he decided he wasn't going t...