What Your Eyes Tell +Satzu-Da...

By mottock

Do eyes tell the truth? What you feel is always correct? Can they understand their self? Can others understan... More

Prologue
Cap 1
Cap 2
Cap 3
Cap 4
Cap 5
Cap 6
Cap 7
Cap 8
Cap 9
Cap 10
Cap 11
Cap 12
Cap 13
Cap 14
Cap 15
Cap 16
Cap 17
Cap 18
Cap 19
Cap 20
Cap 21
Cap 22
Cap 23
Cap 24
Cap 25
Cap 26
Cap 27
Cap 28
Cap 29
Cap 30
Cap 31
Cap 32
Cap 33
Cap 34
Cap 35 Part 1
Cap 35 Part 2
Cap 36
Cap 37
Cap 38
Cap 39
Cap 40
Cap 40 Part 2
Cap 41
Cap 42 Part 1
Cap 42 Part 2
Cap 43
Cap 44
Cap 45
Cap 46
Cap 47
Cap 48
Cap 50
Cap 51
Cap 52
Cap 53

Cap 49

3.6K 80 21
By mottock

The first was rather than uncomfortable. Not able to leave the maknae, all the members slept inside the room.

But waking up with back aching they decided to take turn to stay the night.

Sana offered to stay first.

She stayed sit beside Tzuyu for all the night, with her hand holding Tzuyu's.

_-_-_-_-_-_-
As the morning came Sana found herself leaning on the bed but her hand still attached to Tzuyu.

There were rays of sun coming from the window illuminating Tzuyu feature.

Sana smiled at the wonderful scenary in front of her. Even from the coma the girl could still takes Sana breathe away.

"how can you make my heart beat so fats just by a glance?" Sana mumbled and then she heard a giggled from behind.

When she turned her gaze to the door, Mina Chaeng Momo and Jihyo were at the door.

" because you love her unnie" Chaeng said "it happens also to me with Minari" she received a peck from the lover.

"you still love her that much, don't you Sanatang?" Momo smirked

"you can't even imagine how much.......but she won't reciprocate"

"think what you want" Momo said

"well excuse me if all I received from her were strange looks and cold answered"

"Sana, don't loose hope. You can still change her heart" Mina reassured

"and Sana..... All the people can fake their emotions" Jihyo said looking at maknae.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_

It has already been 2 weeks from the ancident, still no one loose hopes.

There were days where they couldn't make it to go and see her because of schedule. But days they stayed all day inside the room and played board games or eat together.

Today was Chaeyoung turn to stay the night with the Taiwanese girl.

She was sleeping in the couch when the machine started making strange sound. She got worried and called immediately the doctor.

She was asked to stayed outside and after 5 minutes the doctor came out, with a smile.

"Miss Son. She is awake"

Not even thanking him she rushed inside to see Tzuyu eyes open and looking around.

"Tzuuuuuuu" she yelled before hugging her.

"Chaeng. It hurts" Tzuyu whined

"omg I'm sorry" Chaeng slowly lifted her body

"what really happened to me? The doctor said I was rushed inside the hospital and sleep for 2 weeks"

"let me call the members and tell the the new. After I will explain" Chaeng was about to walk away when Tzuyu stopped her.

"wait....." Tzuyu smirked.

_---_-_-_-_-_-=-_-

"GIRLS!! TZUYU IS AWAKE!!" Jihyo screamed.

They run outside in pj and Jeong drive away as fast as possible.

Once inside they run upstairs and opened the door energyly

"Tzuuuuuuu" they called before hugging her.

"hi to you too girls." Tzuyu spoke Chinese confusing her members

"what did you just say?" Nayeon asked

"if it's a prank it's no fun" Jihyo warned

"what are you talking about? Me doing a prank? Never" Tzuyu continue speaking her mother tag language.

"Chaengie what's happening?" Mina asked her girlfriend

"when she woke up I called the doctor and after they did a check up on her they said she has amnesia. They said her mind return back at the days she was still in Taiwan so she doesn't remember studying korean and being an idol" Chaeyoung explained

"wh-what? H-how long will it take to come back to normal?" Dahyun wondered nervous.

"they don't know. It could take days, weeks, months or years"

"years?!?" Jihyo yelled

"yeah something like that"

"but how are we going to comunicate with her if she doesn't speak Korean?" Jeongyeon spoke

"don't worry I called someone to help" Chaeyoung smirked "they should be here for now" she checked the clock before sending a knowing look to Momo.

"they?" Sana asked

"yes. They..... Tzuyu's - - - "

"ohhiiiii" someone opened the door

"what's up, what's up girls?" a guy monkey looking entered the room.

Twice's members were shocked to see about 10 people enter the room so unexpectely.

"hi guys" Momo greeted them

"Momo, why aren't you coming to visit us anymore? We miss you" Jackson pouted

"I have been busy lately" Momo gazed at Dahyun who was looking confused at her.

"sorry for interrupting your reunion but..... Momo who are they? And what are they doing here?" Nayeon asked

"they are Tzuyu's friends. The one of the parties"

"ah i see" Jihyo and Jeongyeon eyed them.

"so" Jackson said breaking the tension "why did you call? Our Tzu create problem? "

Jihyo snorted at 'our'.

"well I actually just called Elkie. I didnt expect so many people to come" Chaeyoung said

"we were going to a party so we were all together" Elkie explained.

"okay, well let's just go to the point. Tzuyu has amnesia and she only talked in Chinese so could you please help us understand what's she saying?" Nayeon asked polite.

"oh no problem. You called the right person" Yuqi said "hey buddy"

"hi guys" Tzuyu called them "were you going out without me?" she pouted

"wait but you know us?" Sally asked

"ah about that. I don't have amnesia it's just a little prank" she grinned

"you savage kid" Mark giggled

They talked a bit longer about what happened the last week's she was asleep and so on.

Meanwhile the girls left in the other part of the room weren't understanding what was happening.

"what are they doing?" Sana asked, eyeing how Lucas was close to Tzu

"someone is jealous" Momo teased

"why are they laughing? What is she saying" Sana ignored her.

"I feel someone is killing me" Handong looked around and found Twice members glaring at her and the Chinang "Tzu maybe you should stop it now. They are getting annoyed and I don't want to be killed"

"true." Kyulkyung agreeded

"so what's is she saying? What does she remember? " Jihyo asked curios walking near

"well I remember I'm Tzuyu from Taiwan. I moved here to become an idol and now I am one member of Twice." Tzuyu finally spoke in Korean.

"oh that's goo----- wait but you are talking korean" Jihyo said pointing her finger to the maknae

At that point Tzuyu giggled. "it was prank but it didn't work as planned, right Chaeyoung?"

"right. What a shame" Chaeyoung said sadly "I was doing so good at acting"
Mina smacked her shoulder "aww, what's now?"

"it wasn't funny. We got worried" Mina glared at her.

"you little piece of shit" Nayeon was about to smack Tzuyu hand but remembered she was injured "when you will heal I will kick you ass a few times."

Tzuyu did a peace sight.

"well our times here end. We have a party to attend" Yuqi said "it was good to see you are fine Tzu and it was a pleasure to meet you all" she, together the other, bowed "hope to meet you again"

"bye Tzu" Lucas kissed her cheek before running away with the others.

"Chewy" Sana said ignoring Lucas gest. She masked the pain with a smile

"unnie" Tzu smiled back

"how are you?" Sana asked

"a bit of pain here and there but nothing I can't handle"

"good. Now sleep." Jihyo ordered "you did even too much for being the first day you have woke up"

"okay." Tzuyu yawned "night girls" she received kisses from the girls, that after went out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.9K 1.7K 21
After laying her eyes on the girl at the bar, she could just never not forget about her again. "I knew it, you're one of them." "You mean.. we're on...
9.6K 471 13
Another fanfic on MiTzu! So it's really a date to her when we went out alone the first time. She probably thought this is a date too but got ruined b...
41.5K 1.7K 21
"𝑰'𝒎 𝒈𝒍𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖." Chou Tzuyu was held hostage by eight other ladies after roaming around...
52.9K 2.4K 64
What will you do when you found something that you never see nor read on your wedding day that cause you to be unsure about your feeling. The wedding...