Bah Humbug (manxman) A Christ...

By ladydianna01

Whoever it was that said that money can't buy you happiness had hit the nail smack dab on its head. Ellis Ca... More

Bah Humbug (manxman) A Christmas Romance NanoWrimo 2014
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Epilogue

Chapter 9

125K 3.7K 743
By ladydianna01

Chapter 9

(Busy downtown life------------>)

The snow had finally let up and I rolled out of my bed and my sock covered feet hit the floor. I almost didn't want to get up and face my day. I would have rather woken up in my Sex God's arms like I did just a few mornings ago. But reality had set in and he had to go back to ruling his kingdom, and I have been living in dream land ever since and working  myself up at the memories of him. The way he dwarfed me with his height and all those bulging mouth watering muscles. The way he made me feel safe, and especially the way he made me feel like I was the only thing that mattered in his world. It's only been a short time, an extremely short time, and at first I was concerned that things were moving too quickly for my liking. But this man made me feel things that I have never felt before. He has awaken parts of my personality that I never realized that I had, and every time I thought about just how bold I was when he had taken me over to his mind boggling penthouse apartment made me blush time and time again. The morning after I woke up naked from the waist down and wrapped around the man like a living breathing blanket.

And trust Ellis to catch me before I had the chance to scurry off into his impressive bathroom to wallow in my embarrassment, but he refused to allow me to do so, instead he had told me that what we experienced together was the best sexual encounter he has ever had, and I had immediately melted into those strong arms. This man is almost too good to be true. I didn't  want to be negative or have negative thoughts about him or our budding relationship, but I felt like the other shoe is going to drop and my bubble was going to burst any minute now. Someone like him couldn't possibly want me for more than temporary amusement. I mean he has everything; money, power, and he is sexy as all get out. What do I have, nothing not even a background other than being a kid no one wanted.

I was well into my pity party when I heard something chirping in the apartment and I looked around trying to see what the hell it was. Whatever it is it continued twitting away and I followed the sound to my jacket pocket, and I was confused as I reached inside my coat and to my surprise, I was holding one of those Apple smart phones. And from the look of it, it was brand new. I could feel my temper already beginning to spike knowing exactly who was behind this expensive phone. I flipped the device over, and then bam, just as quickly as I got upset, I turned around and softened into the consistency of pudding right there at that very moment. Ellis' name flashed across the screen, but the picture that accompanied his name was one of me lying on my stomach in the middle of his bed while he leaned over me kissing me on my cheek as slept on completely unaware of his loving gesture. Damn this man knew how to fuck with my head.

The phone stopped ringing before I could figure out what to do, I never had one of these trendy things. My phone was an archaic flip cellular phone that you had top push the buttons several times over to get the letter you wanted when you are texting a message to someone. It immedaitely started ringing again and Ellis' name popped up yet again with that adorable picture on the screen of the device. I studied the screen and followed the green answer logo and swiped my finger over it.

"Hello." I answered putting the thing to my ear wondering if I was holding it correctly.

"Before you get upset honey, I just wanted you to have a reliable source of communication, a secure way of contacting me and vice versa. And no it's not expensive it's on my company plan. And baby, I miss you." Ellis quickly responded before I had the chance to chastise him about the cell phone. And I am sure he knew he had me when he dropped his voice several octaves when he told me he missed me. The deep baritone shot of pulse of awareness straight to my balls and scattered my thoughts processes at the same time.

"You should be a politician, you silver tongued Devil. I will use the phone for the time being but if something goes wrong, then you are taking this thing back. I don't even know how to use it." I informed him as I got up and selected my clothes for the day. I had to make a concentrated effort to get out there and collect for the kids before it was too late to get them anything at all. I needed to make a stop by the Orphanage too and check in to make sure that everything was alright after the little snow in we had over the last few days. 

"Why don't you stop by my office today and we can go to lunch or something. I need to see you, it's been a couple of days, and that too long for me not to hold you in my arms." Ellis purred in my ear and my cock jumped like it was all in for that idea.

"Um...I can't make any promises. I am going out to collect today for the children and I won't want to leave if the donations look promising." I replied as I pulled on my thickest pair of jeans.

I heard him groan before he replied, "Honey, I really, really wish that you wouldn't go out with these freezing temperatures, just the thought of you out there in the cold doesn't sit well with me at all. I know it's for a good cause and I know you will not accept my money, but please let me think of something. Come to my office, let's have breakfast instead and we can brain storm fund raising ideas for the Orphanage, one that doesn't involve putting your health or your life at risk. I know it's too soon to be telling you this, but you have become my world since you looked up at me from the middle of the street with those big gorgeous green eyes of yours."

"Gah...Stop saying things like that, you make me lose my common sense. How I am supposed to respond when you say stuff like that? Nevermind, I will be there in about an hour." I said holding the phone between my shoulder and my ear as I hung my sweatshirt back in the closet and pulled out one of my nicer sweaters instead. If I was going to his place of business, I wanted to look as nice as I possibly could.

"I am sending Thomas for you. He should be there in about twenty minutes. Is that good for you?" Ellis asked and I rolled my eyes. I wasn't even going to bother to argue with him about the door to door service because he was just trying to take care of me, and in all actuality the warm plushness of his car was way better than the meat locker environment of the city bus.

"That's fine, I'll be ready. See you soon." I  said and disconnected the call before he could come up with something else to try to make my life easier, the sweet bastard. I felt really special with all the things that he is trying to do for me. But I have been relying on myself for so long that it's second nature to me, and I feel uncomfortable taking money from him. my feelings cannot be bought, and his money his just that, his money.

Brushed, scrubbed, and polished, I grabbed my jacket, gloves, and my scarf and headed for my front door. I wrapped myself up the best I could and shrugged myself into my coat and then, I was out the door. I checked to make sure it was locked before taking the stairs down the the little lobby of my building that led out onto the street. My foot had barely hit the cold concrete before Ellis' posh car and driver swooped in and glided along the curb coming to a stop almost at my feet. Thomas, his driver hopped out of the car and opened the back door for me and I scurried across the sidewalk and into the car blushing at the thoughts of feeling like some kind of fairy tale princess or something,  yeesh I needed to get a grip.

Thomas was very pleasant and he kept up a steady stream of chatter as he swept me through the busy city streets, it took no time at all before we pulled up in front of the Magnate Building, a stunning concrete and glass skyscraper that glistened in the dull mid morning light. A security guard stepped up to the parked car and ushered me into the building. He informed me that he was taking me to Mr. Carrington's private elevator. I was whisked right past a multitude of people I supposed worked in the building or had business in one of the multiple offices. I barely had a chance to take in the splendor of the marble floors and the ornate Holiday decorations in the lobby. The guard swiped a key card and the elevator doors swooshed open and with a sweep of his arm he indicated to me to get on. The portly man wished me a wonderful day as the doors quietly closed and I was propelled upwards to wherever Ellis' office was located.

The car came to a perfect stop and the doors opened to reveal none other than the man that has occupied my every thought awake and asleep for the last few days. He graced me with that sexy smirks and my knees wobbled just a little as I stepped out of the lift and into his office space. And without a care in the world, Ellis leaned over and captured my lips in a claiming kiss that left me wanting more when he pulled away. But I noticed a very pretty woman seated across the expanse of the shiny marble floor. Her desk was one of those elegant writing desk types and she looked a bit smug as she observed our little intimate moment. My face flushed bright red and I buried it under his chin. Maybe I should have insisted on seeing him later on after work instead. I didn't know what to make of this situation at all, but I was here already so I guess I will make the best of it.

Ellis tried to nudge me out of my hiding spot from underneath his chin, but I refused to resurface. "Hey baby, that pretty lady over there is Stephanie. She is my personal assistant and she has been with me for many years. There is no need to feel self conscious or embarrassed around her. This area only houses my private office, all my other my employees work on several of the floors below us. So come on honey, I got breakfast waiting for us." He explained as he tried to coax me out into the open again and I gave in and I  pulled back peeked up at him from under my eyelashes. "There you are beautiful, come right this way." Ellis said and I drew in a deep breath and followed him into his world.

I waved a polite hello to Ellis' assistant as we drew to a stop in front of her desk and he introduced me to the beaming woman before continuing into his office. He led me inside and shut the door behind us. And the extravagance of his lifestyle will never cease to amaze me. My jaw dropped as I took in the sheer elegance his work space. The entire back wall behind his desk was pure glass, and the office itself was done in a contemporary style. It was a huge space, and he made use of all of it. There was a sitting area, the sofas were light gray while his chairs were stark white, all leather. The only splash of color were the several paintings on the wall. And I have now figured out that Ellis is a connoisseur of  fine art.

 Completely ignoring the scent of whatever it was Ellis had ordered for our breakfast, I hurried across the reflective marble tiles and all but pressed my entire body against the floor to ceiling  glass panels, the view of the city center was spectacular from here. I could see all the flashing billboards and the multiple decorations all over the buildings and even in the streets. I felt like I was in a giant fish bowl high up on a top shelf somewhere. My hands where pressed on the cool glass as my breath fogged up the panel in front of me. I felt Ellis step up behind me, and he towered over me as he pressed his front against my back. He ran his large hands up my arms and laced his fingers through mine and pinned them where they rested against the chilled glass in front of me.

"Baby, you are fucking stunning. I was all set to sit down and have a civilized breakfast with you. I wanted to pitch my ideas about how we can help the the children and the Orphanage, and I mean more than just during the holidays. But seeing you standing here in my office with the entire city on display behind you makes me want to do other things with you. Things I have no business even contemplating about right now." Ellis whispered seductively in my ear and everything disappeared for me, the scenery in front of me, and the opulence of my surroundings. My entire focus shifted to this man pressed so enticingly against my body. I could feel the evidence of his desire, that firm ridge of flesh pressing into my lower back and again my weak knees wobbled, and I wasn't sure if I released a needy little whimper or not. But I was sure that I did by the low growl that emitted from my man chest.

 Ellis spun me around and used that big body to pin me against the window as he captured my lips in a searingly hot kiss. He licked his way across my trembling bottom lip and speared the determined appendage into my mouth to twirl and dance wetly with my tongue. He wedged one of those thick thighs in between my thighs and pressed up under my balls, and I happily humped against him like a horny little puppy. I slid my hands under his jacket and up over the ridges of muscle in his strong back. I traced his muscle defination  and reveled in the heat coming off his skin. Ellis fingers snaked into my hair and he pulled my head back separating our mouths. He nibbled his way down the side of  my neck and sucked on that extra sensitive spot behind my ear, the errogenous zone that had me moaning and humping against him a little faster and a little harder.

Ellis' big hands traveled down until they grabbed my ass and he dug his fingers into the firm mounds of flesh,  and I felt like climbing up his awesome body and latch onto broad shoulders and just hang on for the ride. But I could only cling to him and be swept away on a wave of ecstasy. God he felt so good with at lest ninety percent of his body pressed firmly against mine. My blood rushed through my  veins and my heart fluttered away in my chest as my balls quivered and ripened, ready to churn out my release at any given moment.

 "Ellis...God, I'm...Shittttt,  right there." I stammered as I tore my mouth away from his maddening lips and buried my face against his neck. I moaned and tried to take control of my wayward hips as I felt his fingers pulling on the buttons of my jeans. And I was embarrassed to say that the minute his warm fingers touched the turgid length of my shaft, my jaws locked and I clenched my eyes shut as stars burst in behind the lids and my body exploded into millions of tiny fragments.

"Fucking perfect." I heard Ellis whisper, the words vibrated against my forehead that was still currently  tucked under his chin. I slowly came back down from my sexual high only to feel him using his linen handkercheif to clean me up. I was still crushed against him and I could feel the long thick tube of erection practically pulsing behind the zipper of his tailored slacks, the impressive length snaked down between his thighs and my mouth watered as I wondered what he tasted like, and how would it feel to lick and suck on him? I unclenched my fingers from the back of his shirt and my fingers fumbled with the closure of his pants, but Ellis brought his hand up to rest over mine. "You don't have to baby. I wanted to see what you would look like when I make you come with the back drop of the city behind you, and it was everything I thought it would be and that image will forever be imprinted forever on my soul, sweetness."

"What are you trying to do to me, are you real?" I blurted out as I pulled out from underneath his chin and stared incredulously at him. "I keep waiting for something to happen, for you to turn into some kind of control freak or an asshole of epic proportions, but so far nothing. You just keep on being this man, one that says the right things, and one that does the right things. A man that makes me feel like I am the only thing in his world. And it doesn't make sense to me, for you to be doing all these things, to be saying all these things to me when you are so way out of my league. You are rich, you are perfect, and you want to solve all my problems because you can. But what can I bring to the table? I am poor struggling student and I own nothing other than second hand items I was lucky enough to get in good shape." I mumbled and tried to push myself away from him. I was totally embarrassed that I regurgitated all that crap, but in a sense, I was happy that I did. Maybe now, he was either going to tell me I am just a flavor of the month or that he was just stracthing an itch. Either way, Ellis will have to explain to me why he finds me attractive.

I almost wanted to roll my eyes at myself and my drama. I was being such an emotional adolescent. I felt like I should be passing him a note that says if you like me circle yes and write down your phone number. But I pushed that thought out of my head,  I needed to know if this was real like I needed my next breath. Ellis would't let me hide my real feelings, as a matter of fact, with a startled little yelp from me, he picked me up and carried me towards his massive desk. He sat down in the chair behind the desk and pulled me onto his lap so that I straddled his thighs and I was facing him. His blue eyes blazed with intensity as my gaze was trapped and held by his. It didn't even dawn on me that my jeans were still gaped wide open or that my ass was pressing against his still rock hard shaft.

"Timothy, I am going to explain some things to you and I don't want you to say anything until I am finished. I want you to listen baby, I need you to hear me because this is the last time I am going to tolerate you doubting my feelings and my intentions towards you." He stated and I could only stare wide eyed back at him and nod my head.

"I know it seems like everything in our relationship is moving too fast, but baby for me, you been a long time coming. Look around you, love. What do you see? I'll tell you, you see. You see all the benefits of my money. You see the trappings my business' success. You see the luxury offices of a CEO. My business, my website that brings couples together for romantic reasons or for business reasons, and everything in between. It has brought about  thousands upon thousands of success stories of happily matched pairs. But yet its owner is or was very much single and alone. Other than my employees, who do I have, no one. And the men I have dated only saw me for the size of my bank account, or what luxuries I could provide for them." Ellis shook his head and my heart constricted at the pain that flashed across his features.

"They never saw the real me, they would think it's crass to stay home and actually cook dinner when we could eat out at some expensive eatery or have something catered for the multitude of their friends that I don't even know, but they always seemed to be in my house. They would expect me to shower them them my money and my time, whereas I can't even get you to take a donation for your  for the children you collect for. And  I know you will never allow me to get you a better apartment, or help you with your tuition and books for school. You definitely won't let take you shopping for warmer more form fitting clothes. And because you won't let me, I find myself wanting to do these things for you  even more. You don't think it's your right to receive anything from me." Ellis stated and the dejected tone of his voice had ducking my head once again to hide the furious blushing on my face.

"Baby, earlier on the very day  that we met, I had already decided to give up looking for that special someone to share my life. I was contemplating skipping out of town away from all the happiness of the season, and all these adoring couples and loving families by finding some remote island somewhere and lose myself in whatever young cabana boy or whoever I would find to occupy my time until I returned to my lonely reality and then bam, out of nowhere you literally land in my lap. And you don't expect a damn thing from me other than my time. You are actually harboring the idea that you are not good enough for me, when in all actuality, I am not good enough for you. A man who selflessly stands out in subzero weather on purpose to collect people's loose change to buy orphaned children holiday presents. You, who takes their lot in life, meager or otherwise and make due with it the best way you can,  and without a word of complaint? You are a better person than I will ever be, you have a bigger and better heart than mine. And from the day I looked into your pretty green eyes, you have captured my heart, as jaded and lacking as it may be it's yours and only yours already. I hope you understand what I am trying to say to you." He said as he ran a gentle finger across my cheek.

Tears gathered and pooled in my eyes as I dragged my gaze back up to his shimmering one. I tried to say something, anything but nothing would come out of my mouth. And the lump in my throat refused to budge. Ellis leaned over and graced me with one of the sweetest kisses he has given me. He brought both his hands up and rested his palms on my face and looked me right in my eyes and whispered. "I love you. I swear I do." And damn if my heart didn't stutter to a stop in my chest before it started pounding like it wanted to fly right out of my chest and into the hands of its owner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.1K 1.1K 35
Miracle Deveraux Kind, forgiving, caring, smart and overall an amazing person. One of the nicest people anyone could get the pleasure of knowing. Bu...
2.3M 17.3K 8
Highest Ranking #1 adultthemes (01/05/19) #1 eroticromance (24/10/2019) #1 adultromance (26/06/2019) #1 sugardaddy (05/08/2019) #1 couple (16/08/2019...
12.2K 677 22
I stare at the flames licking at the walls, pieces of plaster crumbling to the ground like cookie crumbs. Someone stops me. I look up with wide panic...
16.6K 714 17
In a world where people's hearts are led by money and good looks, two brothers made a bet, the older wants his younger brother to find love before Ch...