Markiplier One Shots

By the-pro-fangirl

Here you'll find a series of random one shots of several different genres: horror, suspense, romance, action... More

Markiplier One Shots
He's Here
The Guy From the Sixth Floor
The Bite
Study Session
Mark from Best Buy
First Convention
Professor Fischbach
The Doctor Is In
Dark Escapes
Five Nights at Warfstache's
Scream
Kings of Chaos
Ghost Hunting
The End
Author's Note: The End
Afraid of the Dark
All I Want For Christmas
Valentine's Day
Dark's Plan (Pt 1)
Skype Call
Magic Mark
You're Welcome
Go Back To Sleep
Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
Choose Your Own Adventure: Darkiplier
Markiplier Manor
Real or Not Real?
Damien?
The Wrong Choice
Whatever I Tell You
Happy Birthday, Dark
SCP-0619
Bubbles and Bubbly
Beach Bums
Master Dark: Part One
Hot
Dirty Shower
Control
Paranoid
Monster Mash
Good Girl
Punishment
Bloodthirsty
Ignorance Is Bliss
I Don't Wanna be Free: Part 1
I Don't Wanna Be Free: Part 2
Talk Dirty To Me
Bonding
Restricted
More Bonding
Traditions
Valentine's Day With Dark
Valentine's Day With Yancy
Just Keep Recording
Masochist
Members Only
Members Only: Private Chat
Not Okay
Cravings
Quarantine and Chill
Blind
Night Swimming
Such a Tease
Three
Baby, It's Cold Outside
Prison Presents
PDA
Last Night
What Happens in Space
Let Me Make it Up to You
Hurt Me
The Pizza Man
Birthday Cake
Disobey
By the Fireplace
Mr. Mayor
Undisciplined Desire: Part One
Undisciplined Desire Part 2
Chalet Getaway
Valentine Vibes
We Come in Threes: Part 1

Drunk In Love

1.3K 30 13
By the-pro-fangirl

Drunk In Love

Dark had never been drunk. Tipsy, maybe, but never so intoxicated that he really acted any differently, or slurred his words, or stumbled. His best friend Wilford, however, had been drunk many times. Not that it was easy to tell when he was drunk - he already spoke funny and acted silly when he was sober. But Wilford insisted that Dark needed to experience being drunk at least once in his life. Truthfully, Wilford mainly thought that Dark needed to relax and loosen up for once, and liquor usually did the trick for most people. But Wil didn't say that to him; instead he convinced him that it would be fun and bugged him about it until he agreed.

"If I go out drinking with you, will you shut up?" Dark frowned.

"You know I can't make any promises," Wilford chuckled. "But I won't bug you to come out with me again."

Dark was alright with those terms, so when Friday night came, they went out.

Wilford decided that they would bar hop, but they started out at Wil's favorite club. He went there often enough to know the bartenders and bouncers, so they didn't even have to wait in line to get in.

Dark was intimidated by the place once they got in. He had been to bars, but never a club. It was huge, the lights were bright, and the music was blaring. He wasn't exactly one to hit the dance floor ever, which was generally the whole point of clubs. Plus, he seemed to be the only one in the whole place who was dressed so formally.

"I don't know about this, Wil. I don't exactly fit in here," Dark shouted over the music.

"I don't fit in hardly anywhere and you don't hear me complaining!" Wilford replied. "Besides, everyone's cool here. Nobody cares who you are or what you're wearing. Although, you could stand to lose the tie. And undo a button or two."

Wilford loosened and removed Dark's tie, which he tossed into the crowd on the dance floor. Dark winced, clearly pained by the fact that his tie was now being stepped on and soaked in alcohol that people had spilled. But Wil ignored his reaction and unbuttoned Dark's white dress shirt a bit, showing his chest off.

"Come on, let's go get some drinks. You'll care less once you've got some booze in your system!" Wilford pulled Dark over to the bar and ordered a martini while Dark opened his mouth to order a glass of wine.

"Don't you dare ask for wine. Get something different for once!" Wilford badgered him.

"You ordered a martini as usual," Dark argued.

"I try different kinds!"

"Then I'll have white wine instead of red."

"Oh, come on, Dark! Try something new," Wil whined. When Dark turned back towards the bartender, he ordered straight whiskey, and Wilford rolled his eyes.

"It's something new. I don't normally drink whiskey," Dark told him as he stuffed a tip into the jar on the bar counter.

"Yeah, and it's also boring! But whatever. I'll have you drinking a fancy fruity drink by the end of the night, just you wait!"

Dark basically downed his drink when he got it, but Wilford took his to the dance floor, spilling bits of it every time he moved. Dark sat on a couch on the wall with his arms crossed.

"Come out here and dance!" Wil yelled to him, but Dark just shook his head. Wil left him alone for the moment. But soon a group of tipsy girls had flocked around Dark, and they weren't getting the hint that he wasn't interested. At that point, Wilford swooped in and pulled him onto the floor with him.

"I don't dance, Wil," Dark groaned.

"Well you can't waste space on the dance floor if you're not going to move. You don't have to be good at it, just do anything! Just sway from side to side for all I care!"

Dark swayed with the beat while Wilford did all kinds of crazy gestures and movements, somehow making friends with pretty much everybody around them. When Wilford finished his drink, they went back to the bar for more, then returned to dancing.

For their third drinks, Wil and Dark got the special shot of the night, which was some mysterious dark liquid. They clinked their glasses together and threw them back. The shots were strong, but good. After a bit more dancing and Dark pushing Wil away when he tried to twerk on him, they headed to the next location.

Stop number two was a bar and arcade combo that had pinball and tons of old school games as well as new additions. Dark and Wilford began by playing Mario Kart on one of the TVs at the bar, and they each had another drink. Once Wil had began to feel a buzz from the alcohol, they got some coins and made their way around the old school arcade games and pinball machines. They didn't usually play games together like this, but the two of them got surprisingly competitive with each other, trying to beat each other's scores and making bets. Dark lost at Mario Tennis, so he had to get a fancy fruity drink, which he actually didn't mind. But then Wil lost at Mortal Combat so he had to get one of Dark's boring drinks, as he called them.

By the time the two of them made it to stop number three, which was a pretty standard bar with nothing fancy other than karaoke and a couple signature drinks, both of them were fairly intoxicated. Wilford convinced Dark to do karaoke, and they both sang Sexyback by Justin Timberlake, Shut Up and Dance by Walk the Moon, and What the Hell by Avril Lavigne. They were a hit with everyone else at the bar, who cheered them on every time they got on stage. But eventually, they decided they needed a break, so they sat at the bar talking, drinking, and laughing a whole lot. Dark got another fruity drink with Wilford and then Wil stuck to water. By the time the two of them were ready to head home. Wil had sobered up a bit, but Dark was 100% drunk. He could hold his liquor well, so he wasn't blackout drunk or so messed up that he wouldn't remember anything the next day. But his eyes felt heavy and his words slurred a bit every few sentences, not to mention the fact that Wil stayed close in case he needed to grab a hold of him to steady himself.

"I probably should have warned you that the fruity drinks are usually pretty strong," Wilford laughed as Dark threw an arm around him on their way out of the bar.

"I'm fine, Wil! Well, okay, I'm pretty drunk. But I'm good, I swear!" Dark assured him.

"I know, Dark. I'm still going to teleport us both home, though. Hold on tight."

In seconds they were inside the entryway of the manor, and Wil led Dark to the kitchen and got a big glass of water for him to sip on.

"I don't really want to go to bed yet," Dark decided before chugging his water.

"I don't either. We can keep the party going here! But maybe without the alcohol," Wil suggested. He took Dark's glass and refilled it for him.

"Wil," Dark said.

"Yeah?" Wilford turned to face him, a full glass of water in hand. To Wil's surprise, Dark pushed him against the counter and kissed him.

They had never kissed before. Wil didn't even know that Dark was at all interested in men. He thought Dark was straight! But he didn't stop Dark, and he certainly didn't mind what was happening.

When Dark pulled away, the expression on his face revealed that he was just as surprised by what he had done as Wilford was.

"Sorry. I don't know why I did that..." Dark apologized, taking the glass of water and having a long sip before slamming it down on the counter.

"Don't be," Wilford replied, and he threw his arms around Dark and pressed his lips back against his. They stood there in the kitchen for a few minutes, forgetting all about everything except for each other. They both tasted like alcohol, but neither one of them cared. Whether they knew it before or not, they had both wanted this for a while.

"Maybe we should take this upstairs..." Wilford suggested when he noticed how much Dark was tugging on his clothes, like he wanted them off.

"We can do that on two conditions," Dark said. "One: nobody finds out about this, and we don't speak about it. And two: I get to take charge."

"Done," Wilford agreed, and he teleported them both up to Dark's room.

Dark didn't waste any time unbuttoning Wilford's shirt so he could give him hickeys all over, and soon afterwards he had him pinned down on the bed. Moans filled the room, and the temperature seemed to get significantly hotter. Both Dark and Wilford were sufficiently satisfied by the time they finally got into their pajamas and got ready to go to bed.

"Let's have a sleepover!" Wilford proclaimed.

"How old are we, twelve?" Dark sneered, sobriety coming back to him.

"Oh, come on, Dark. Please? You can't seriously turn down sleeping in the same bed after all the things you just did to me," Wilford reminded him.

Dark thought for a moment and sighed deeply before responding.

"Fine, we'll sleep in my room. But remember, we tell no one about this. And tomorrow everything goes back to normal between us."

"Oh sure, as if you'll be able to resist this!" Wilford chuckled, dancing all up on Dark.

"Wilford, for the love of God. Get off of me, get in bed, and go the fuck to sleep," Dark warned. So they both climbed into bed together, and Wil smiled as he heard Dark snoring softly a few minutes later, acting as the big spoon with his arms around Wilford.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71K 1.4K 38
Hey there guys! This is my second Markiplier imagines book! My other one follows a story line, while this one will be free range. Enjoy! [taking requ...
8.3K 456 18
Manipulative demon Darkiplier loves torturing Mark Fischbach. So, when he realizes that he can use Mark's ex-girlfriend Maddy to his advantage, he fo...
26.5K 1.8K 26
A Septiplier mini-series inside the book "Septiplier One-Shots" written by myself and Jessobecka. Which, if you haven't checked out you totally shoul...
547 0 39
Septiplier one shots. This will be many stories in one! REQUESTS ARE OPEN!