𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐍...

بواسطة oyencats

《爱恋》 WARNING : this fanfic contains swearing! If you're an army, then this story is for YOU! But if you're... المزيد

chapter 1 ( tear )
chapter 2 ( the unknown number)
chapter 3 ( JK )
chapter 4 (Jungkook's story)
chapter 5 (calories matter)
chapter 6 ( something seems funny )
chapter 7 (Eat Jin??)
chapter 8 ( fake love )
chapter 9 (Exams!)
chapter 10 (awkward moment)
chapter 12 (who do I pair with?)
chapter 13 (it's the day!)
chapter 14 (love)
chapter 15 (how I almost got killed)
chapter 16 (why we aren't friends anymore)
chapter 17 ( good night, bbg.)
chapter 18 (happy moments)
chapter 19 (flying back)
chapter 20 ( sing with me )
chapter 21 (coincidence)
chapter 22 (NEVERMIND)
chapter 23 (Nan Hwa's got talent)
chapter 24 (once we have one another, followers don't matter. )
chapter 25 ( happy birthday, Jin.)
LAST CHAPTER. Chapter 26 ( the most beautiful moment in life)

chapter 11 (a dream)

567 29 10
بواسطة oyencats

" The bone might have been a lil dislocated... But it should be fine if you get enough rest. " the doctor said. " I'll give you this ice pack right here.. " he passed me an ice pack. " Don't worry it's not that serious. " he said and I sighed in relief. I placed the ice pack on my chest area, while I rest on the bed.

" What happened?! " Seokjin voice burst into the room, with Jungkook and Yoongi at the back.

" Nothing much. " I smiled at the them. " Just a dislocated bone. "

" HUH?! " Seokjin shouted, and glared at Jungkook.

" Sorry.... " Jungkook repeated for the 35th time. " you can stay at my house. " Jungkook said, looking truly sorry.

" NO. STAY AT MINE. " Seokjin responded.

" Please just send me home. " I said warily. " OKAY. " Seokjin immediately nod his head and was about to carry me when Jungkook pushed him away.

" I'll do it. "

"NO YOU DISLOCATED HER FUCKING BONE I'LL DO IT. " Both of them were arguing, and poor Yoongi was in between them, not knowing what to do. Yoongi looked at me, and walked towards me carefully. He slide his hands under my legs and lifted me, carrying me in a bridal style.

The 2 of them immediately kept quiet, and I could sense that they were staring, even though I was looking down.

" Don't worry. I'll do it. " Yoongi said calmly. I looked up at him, and he gave me a soft smile. His touch felt gentle, and he seems gentle. Nothing like the Yoongi I saw hours ago, when he was glaring at Seokjin with those cold eyes.

" Thank you, Yoonji. "

"....Yoongi. It's Yoongi."

Jungkook ended up driving me home. Once we reached the drive thru of my house, Seokjin immediately carried me out from the car.

" Please tell me I'm better than Yoongi. " he whispered.

" Stop being cringy. " Yoongi said, taking out the keys from my bag. He opened my door, and the 3 of them stepped into my house.

" Is there no one at home? " Jungkook asked. " Nope. My mom is on a business trip to the US, I don't have a dad and I'm the only child so yeah.  I'm alone. " I said weakly.

Seokjin placed me down on my bed, and looked at me. " Please rest well. I want you to be here for the post exams activities. " he said, which made my heart melt. I nodded, and he smiled, looking around my room.

" Wow! It's all pink. " he said. " y-yeah I like pink... " ( I actually love the color pink so I made y/n's favourite color pink as well haha )

" I used to like pink, but now I prefer blue. " He said, looking out of my window. " I like baby blue, and mint green too. " I added and he gave me a smile.

" Then I'll dye my hair pink, blue and green during the holidays!" he said.

" Omg no. Nonono. Don't do that it's going to look awful. " I said, laughing which hurts my bone even more.

"Nah when you have a good looking face, you'll look good in anything."  He said Matter-of-factly. smiling proudly.

" Omg stop. " Yoongi replied, leaning against my door while he crossed his arms over his chest.

" I'm a 100% sure I'm more handsome than you Jin. " Jungkook said, and Seokjin turned around.

" Yah that's bullshit. "

Jungkook stuck out his tongue, which made me question their mental age.

" You can ask y/n." Jungkook said.

" Oh.kay." Seokjin stuck his tongue out at him.

"Y/n I'm more handsome, right?"

"Nono I'm more handsome-" Jungkook argued.

" Y/N WHOS MORE HANDSOME?! "

"....."

I kept quiet, looking at the both of them. I then smiled, and replied,

" Yoongi. "

both of them kept quiet, looking at Yoongi.

" You heard her. Now shut up you little shits. " he said and smirked.

"HOW COULD YOU? " Seokjin shouted and I rolled my eyes. 

" Dude let her rest man. " Jungkook said and pushed him out of the bedroom door. Both of them were still arguing in my living room and I could still hear the loud nagging coming from Seokjin.

Yoongi made his way out of my bedroom.. He turned around and gave me a cute smile before closing the door. My heart melted at that adorable face. I closed my eyes, letting the sleepiness take over my body. Soon, I fell asleep deeply.

I woke up, feeling so much better. I took my water bottle from the chair beside my bed, and swallowed the pain killers that the doctor prescribed to me earlier. It still hurts a little, but I was definitely feeling better. I stood up, and opened the door, searching for the boys. I turned to my living room and the 3 of them were lying down on the couch, snoring loudly.

Jungkook was resting his head on Seokjin's tummy, while the rest of his body was on the floor. Yoongi took the whole couch by himself, curling into a ball while he slept soundly like a baby. Seokjin was snoring, and hugging one of my favourite pillows on the other couch. Uwu. I can't handle this cuteness. I secretly took out my phone, and snapped a picture of them. I giggled, and walked back to my room.

I wanted to go back to sleep but I couldn't. So I paced back and forth around my room, not knowing what to do. I stood on the weighing machine, and looked at the 2 digits that light up. 46kg. Unbelievable. I lost 9kg... I then realized I ate only one meal almost every single day during the exam period. Wow. That's crazy. Meanwhile, I'll just lie on my bed, and think about something. Hmm.. What should I think about?

Flashbacks of the memories I had with Seokjin keeps playing in my head, like the gallery on my mobile phone. Why do I keep thinking of him? I didn't think of Jungkook, nor Yoongi. It's always Seokjin. It's always him.... I couldn't help but smiled thinking of that beautiful face of his... He's truly an angel. I closed my eyes again, thinking about his glowy skin, his beautiful eyes, his slim face, those thick but perfect eyebrows... Those plump lips...

Seokjin is just perfect. And there, I saw him in a baby blue shirt, that's a little too big for him, sitting on an wooden table with the soft coast behind him.

I prefer baby blue...
I prefer baby blue...
I prefer baby blue...

The sky was clear, and it's just him and I. It was the beach we went to earlier, but where's Yoongi and Jungkook?

" You're beautiful. " Seokjin's voice echoed, and the wind blew against our faces, his fluffy hair flurrying like the dandelions during summer. He took out his phone and took a selfie of us on Snow (a camera app). For once, I felt like a different person. I looked... Prettier. I had makeup on, and my short hair was wavy and brown. I was wearing a white dress and somehow I could see myself???

Not my pics. Credits to rightful owners.

(LOL just imagine that's y/n. You can imagine your own dress as well. It's all up to you :p)

Seokjin took out a bouquet of flowers from nowhere, and passed it to me. I was shocked but amazed. I took the flowers from him, and smelled it. Wow... Sooo sweettt-

" AHH CHOOOO " Seokjin and I turned around.

"What was that? " I asked and Seokjin kept quiet, staring to the direction where the noise came from.

......

" JUNGKOOK SHUT UP I WAS SLEEPING! " Seokjin's voice shouted, and I opened my eyes. I was back in my bedroom.

Dammit. It was all a dream.

I opened my door, and saw Seokjin and Jungkook both awake. Yoongi is still sleeping. Shit. Why did I dream of him?

" You're awake. " Seokjin said to me.

" Yea. "

"Did you have a good sleep? Please tell me you're feeling better. " Jungkook said.

" Did you dream of me? " Seokjin asked, smirking. My face was turning red.

" N-no! I didn't... And yes I was sleeping so deeply I totally didn't hear Jungkook sneezing and Seokjin shouting. " I said, lying to Seokjin. Both of them started nudging each other.

"It's all your fault. "

"No you! "

they argued, but whispering in order to not wake Yoongi up. I looked at Seokjin, and felt my face turning even hotter.

Yes, I dreamt of you, idiot- Nono.

I dreamt of us.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

62.3K 2.7K 41
I was killed by a serial killer who has been wandering around my school's campus. My soul then wandered around on the ground of earth restlessly. I d...
Goblin بواسطة Jungkookie7

الخيال (فانتازيا)

15.1K 1K 11
Gong Yoo who is a goblin in korean drama. But what happen, if you actually meet a real goblin in the other world. Can you possibly imagine that? "I...
2.1K 131 6
"all you ever do is run from your problems! you're such a coward," You always run from your problems and leave your best friend, Min Yoongi, to clean...
48.5K 1.1K 12
"ᴇᴠᴇɴ ɪғ ɪᴛ ʜᴜʀᴛs ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ,ɪ'ʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ʟᴏᴠɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ" contain : fluff angst smut