My Little Girl 💕 (Editing)

De mel_berries

Faith, A four year old girl who had a terrible past and was sent to an orphange for the past 5 months. Zande... Mai multe

Chapter 1 : Faith
Chapter 2: Zander
Chapter 3: Past
Chapter 4 : New World
Chapter 5 : Papa
Chapter 6 : Accident
Chapter 7: Triggered
Chapter 8: Care
Chapter 9: Brother & Mother
Chapter 10: Hurt
Chapter 11: Help ?
Chapter 12: Preparing
Chapter 13: Daycare
Chapter 14: Left me
Chapter 15: Booty Call
Chapter 16: Date Night
Chapter 17: Missing Papa
Chapter 18: Custody?
Chapter 19: Park
Chapter 20: The truth
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
The News (Part 1)
The News (Part 2)
Faith's Bad day
Home with dad
The End
Extra - The Wedding Night

Chapter 31

16.4K 386 87
De mel_berries

Faith Pov

I woke up and got ready for the day. Today is an exciting day since my dad is meeting my boyfriend Jonah for the first time. I hope he can make it if not dad is just gonna be disappointed and that is already a bad start to this relationship. I call him as his phones starts to ring, he answered the third ring.

"Hey babe..Sup."

"So you know how my dad doesn't know about us?"

"Yea......"

He sounded unsure and scared. I know his my boyfriend and all but he is scared of my dad, I mean have you seen my dad's face? He doesn't smile to none of my friends accept to Olivia. Sometimes I always wonder, maybe that's why I don't have much friends.

"He found out about us.."

"WHAT! HOW? IS HE GONNA KILL ME? ARE YOU GONNA BREAK UP WITH ME? I love you, please don't leave me,"

He started panicking. I giggles softly, he is so sweet. I'm so lucky.

"No silly, you first need to come down, none of those are even happening."

"Huh? What do you mean? You said he is against this boyfriend stuff, so that means his gonna kill me right?"

" Well first, he found out yesterday when he picked me up after school and caught us kissing."

"OH..SHIT"

"I thought I was gonna get disowned for second but he actually told me to invite you for dinner tonight. You're free right?"

"Of course I'm free babe. And wow I had never expected that from your dad."

"Well his an amazing dad if you get to know him."

"Awww. I'm kinda nervous babe. What should I wear? Do you think he will like me? What if he hates me? I hope you know i'm not leaving you even if he doesn't support our relationship."

"Babe. I want you to calm the fuck down and just be normal you and stop having negative thoughts. Okay? I believe that you are gonna do good and he will approve. My dad not that bad."

He let go a deep breathe and it was silent for a while.

"Babe?"

"I love you Faith."

I smiled wide.

" I love you too Jonah. See you soon."

______________________________________________

I was helping my mom set the table. My dad taking a shower and my siblings aren't here. They are at their friends house. They only be back after this dinner. I was wearing a black,grey sweater with some blue jeans.

Mom looked excited and I was just nervous. Mom looked at me and smile

"You excited honey?"

"Yea......just nervous at the same time."

My mom smiled and gave me a warm hug and said

"Everything is gonna great baby. Don't worry. Dad is just being dad."

I giggled and hugged my mom back

"Thanks mom."

A while later dad came down wearing ripped jeans and a hoddie. I always wonder like my parents are like getting old but their style is just fire. I was sitting on the couch having weird thoughts when the door bell rang.

"I'll get it."

I told my parents and walked to the door and opened it revealing my handsome boyfriend in a button up shirt and some black jeans. He got two bouquet of flowers. He kissed my cheek and gave me the red roses. I smiled.

"Thanks baby. Who are the second bouquet of roses for?"

"Your mom."

I smiled. He is so sweet.

"Aww. Come in baby. You ready?"

"Yea. Do i look okay?"

I nodded. He hold my hand and we walked to the dinning room as my mom was washing dishes and my dad as usual behind her hugging her waist. He seriously needs to stay away from mom. I coughed.

They both turned their heads looking at us as my dad body stiffen's and my mom started blushing. Jonah went to my mom and gave her the flowers.

"Here you go Mrs. Parker this is for you. Hope you like them."

My mom eyes lit with happiness as she accepted the flowers. My dad as usual just glaring at him. Jonah looked at me dad and smiled.

"Good evening Sir."

He nodded. I called him over and we went to the dinning table and sat down. We overheard my mom and dad saying this

"Omg Zander look he got me flowers. He is so sweet."

And I'm guessing my dad glared at her

"Like I didn't?"

He said to my mom with attitude.

"Oh shut it Zander, His a kid."

HA! My dad just got burned by my mom. Me and Jonah giggled.

My dad walked in with a serious and sat down at the table looking at me.

"Faith go help your mom bring the dishes."

I nodded and went.

Zander POV

There he was sitting right in front of me. Faith boyfriend. He kept looking down at his hands. He is dressed up decent to my liking. He hasn't talked much. I decided to start the conversation.

"So, your name is Jonah right?"

"Yes sir."

I nodded.

"Are you using my daughter for her body?"

He seemed shocked by that question.

"Wha? No Sir. I love her for her personality."

Then my wife and daughter entered the room with food. I rubbed Charlotte hip as she puts the dish down. I whispered to her

"Thank you baby."

She smiled and took a seat next to me as Faith sat down next to Jonah. I held Charlotte hand under the table. We all started eating as I decided to start asking my question.

"So Jonah, where do you see yourself in 5 years?"

"Umm... I see myself in a good college studying for Law."

So he wants to study for Law which is good but there goes my plan for giving my company to my future son in law. I guess Jake going to take over if that his interested.

I nod.

"Why Law Jonah?"

"Well because I wanna help the country, I feel these days rules and regulations aren't that serious to people anymore and I also wanna help people who need help in life. These days, there are plenty of cases and problems in this world."

I nod. Why is it so hard to see a false in this boy? It's like his perfect. What the fuck man.

"Do you think you can provide everything a family needs in the future?"

"I suppose I can sir."

I kept asking small question until the dinner is over. The ladies were cleaning the kitchen as I brought Jonah to the backyard and decided to give my opinion after everything has happened.

"Jonah, I'm gonna be honest with you. You seem like a nice guy, with good grades who has been raised properly with no problems of drugs or anything."

I took a step closer to him and looked into his eyes as fear shows in his eyes.

"If you ever hurt Faith, I'll be your worst nightmare. Don't fuck with me or with my family."

I told with the most scariest tone. He gulped down and nodded.

"I won't break her heart Sir."

I nod and walked back in as he eventually follows me in.

___________________________

Everything is over now. I was sitting and watching a movie drinking a bottle of beer as Charlotte was putting Eveleigh and Jake to bed. I was watching the movie when someone sat beside me and put her head on my chest.

I looked down and smiled to see my princess.

"So dad what do you think of him? Do you support our relationship dad?"

I chuckled and kissed her forehead.

"He seems like a nice guy princess. So yes I approve and I support this relationship."

I said looking down at her as she smiled huge and hugged me tight.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

I chuckled. She laid on my chest as we both watched the movie and I felt someone head on my left shoulder. I looked too see Charlotte. I smiled and kissed her lips softly.

A while later I hear footsteps coming down the stairs all the way here. It was bunny and Jake. I raised an eyebrow at them.

"Why aren't you guys in bed?"

Charlotte asked.

"Because we aren't sleepy."

They both said together as bunny sat on my lap and Jake sat in between Charlotte and I.

I smiled, happy with my family. I wouldn't change a thing about anything. I love everyone with my heart.

____________________________________

-2 years later-

Faith Pov

Today was the day. I'm leaving home off to University of Stanford in US. Me and Jonah got accepted to Stanford as he is studying Law and I am studying Medical.

I have decided to study Medical mainlycancer because I love helping people. I packed all my clothes yesterday and i'm ready to go. Just gotta say my goodbyes. I'm gonna miss everyone so much, especially my dad.

He was the happiest man when he found out I was going to Stanford. I started saying my goodbyes and now was on my way to the airport as my dad driving me there. Uncle Nick is coming as well. My dad was quiet the whole ride there and I knew why.

I got down from the car and was greeted by Uncle Nick.

"HEY KITTEN!"

I laughed and hugged Uncle Nick.

"Heyy!"

My dad walked up to us. I took a deep breathe and hugged my dad really tight. He hugged me back.

"I'm gonna miss you so much dad. Thank you for everything you have done for me till now, I love you and always will."

I said as a tear dropped. He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"I love you so much princess. I'm gonna miss you a lot too. Just remember you are my little girl and always will be."

I smiled and pulled away taking my suitcase. I looked at both of them my dad and Uncle Nick, where it all started. It was just the 3 of us. Without them I wouldn't be here. I smiled huge as I turned around and started walking into the airport as the words replayed in my head

"Remember, you are my little girl and always will be"

THE END!!!!!

______________________________________

Thank you guys, for reading this chapter. I'm sorry if there are any grammer mistakes. Just comment if you see any mistakes.

Well, the book has come to an end. This has been a long journey. I would like to thank you all so much for reading this book. When I started this book, I never expected to have this much of readers but THANK YOU SO MUCH. And thank you for all the times where you guys wait for a chapter to be uploaded.

ALSO WE REACHED 100K READERS!!!

Hope you enjoyed this book and yea.

GOOD NEWS:

I WILL BE UPLOADING TWO BONUS CHAPTERS, SO YOU GUYS CAN STAY TUNE FOR THAT.

I'll see ya'll in the bonus chapters!!

Love,

Mel

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

81.4K 3.4K 176
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
1.6K 94 24
The insane story of how a confident, privileged, striking New Yorker became one of the most famous, loved, and hated women in the K-Pop world. As a...
I'm a Costello De _crazy_hooman_

Ficțiune adolescenți

4M 86.5K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
4.5K 80 11
Paleontologists Alan Grant and Ellie Sattler, wildlife photographer Laureen Adams and mathematician Ian Malcolm are among a select group chosen to to...