Percy Jackson and Httyd (Edit...

By PhysicWolf

Never mess with a drunk god. You never know what they'll do. When Percy Jackson stumbles into Olympus to find... More

Chapter 1- Never mess with the Gods (edited)
Chapter 2-Percy is confused (Edited)
Chapter 3-I don't even know what's going on anymore! (edited)
Chapter 4-Can I Get a Dam. Break!
A.N and Q&A
Chapter 6- Gods had libraries?
Chapter 7- Dragon nip=drugs
Chapter 8- Let's hope Zeus didn't hear me
Late Halloween special
Chapter 9-The Percy Discovery Channel
Chapter 10-All awesome stories have time skips!
Author note- 10K!
Chapter 11- Shrimpzilla
Chapter 12-There's the Gilled Bronze Belly!
A/N
A/N

Christmas Special!

2.3K 46 15
By PhysicWolf

So.

I right now have a writer's block. I literally can't come up with any ideas.

So here are some bloopers!

Chapter 1 Never mess with the Gods.

BLOOPERS!!!!

"How 'bout staying and having a drink?" Dionysus asked waving around his pine cone on a stick which hit Ares in the face.

"You piece of crap! I'll show you whack to the forehead!"

Ares raised his goblet as if it was sword and swung it towards Dionysus, the wine spilling everywhere but mainly towards Dionysus direction.

Dionysus ducks and the wine splatters onto Athena.

Athena sees red, literally because the wine was red. In a rage, Athena threw an olive at who she suspected splattered the wine on her. Poseidon.

Poseidon, who happened to get hit directly on the forehead, sees red and throws his trident like a javelin. The wine must have made him lose the ability to worry or think.

Athena, who's still semi-sober, has calculated this possibility and sidesteps, the trident, not even grazing her but landing directly in front of Zeus' face, quivering on the wall.

Everyone was silent, the only sound that could be heard was the few wine glass pieces falling back down after Ares' glass shattered. You could feel the tension thickening to the point you could hardly swallow. Poseidon was panicking, he didn't want his powers removed again!

Zeus had a shadow covering his eyes, his hand tightening on the bottom of the bowl of hotdogs. Slowly, ever so slowly, he picked up the hotdog that had fallen out of his hands when the trident stabbed into the wall.

"FOOD FIGHT!"

Percy ducked and ran towards Physic as a hot dog landed in her lap.

"I think we need to re-take this one..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And did Dionysus convince them to drink a sea of wine?

"Wait, Physic, how did they even get the wine?"

"A few sacrifices."

"But Zeus banned him. He only drinks several litres of Diet Coke."

"As I said, a few sacrifices."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"What did you sa-"

"CUT! LET'S DO THIS SCENE AGAIN!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"HOW DARE YOU SAY NO!" Zeus bellowed, "FOR THAT WE WILL, um, we'll..." Zeus pondered for a bit.

"Turn him into a plant so he can finally fit in with the others?" Demeter suggested.

...Wait, What?

"That's a good idea!" Zeus smiled before pointing his Lighting bolt at Percy and zapping him.

The light engulfed Percy and quickly dissipated for us to find in Percy's place.....

Was a small aquarium 90% full of saltwater with a single seaweed plant inside.

"CUT! CUT! CUT!" Physic storms in, yelling into a megaphone. "Zeus! Demeter! This is the 5th time in a row! Please stop it! I am seriously considering not sacrificing the requested grapes and fertilizer."

"So that's what you sacrificed?" Asked newly transformed back Percy.

"Two of the sacrifices. I swear that Gods can be so gosh dam pushy!" She mumbled under breath.

"Wait, two? Wha-"

"MOVING ON! WE NEED TO RETAKE THIS SCENE! Again."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A flash of light surrounds me and I cover my eyes to prevent becoming blind.

I slowly open my eyes again to find myself falling.

"Zeus! Don't smite me!" He shouts.

"Percy! Open your wings!" A mysterious voice shouts back.

"Physic?"

"Scene isn't going as planned, I need you to open your wings so you don't go splat!"

Percy was in a panic then something really strange happens. The dragons instinct kicks in and immediately shuts out Percy. 

Percy is panicking.

Physic is panicking.

Ani and Le6mew are hugging each other scared for Percy's life.

The popcorn is forgotten.

The dragon had opened its wings and flew away from the filming place.

It took us a week for everyone to find Percy. 

Percy returned slightly traumatised because he had forgotten that a normal dragons diet consisted of 90% of fish. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2-Percy is confused

BLOOPERS

He swam like how he did as a human, going through the entire Individual Medley before realizing he had only moved a meter. He sulked, trying to find a way to move quicker than a snail's pace.

On set he actually could perfectly swim but for the sake of the story, he had to doggy paddle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Suddenly I am hit with a smell worse than the horse stables in the Labyrinth.

Percy coughed, choking on water as the Submaripper closed in, the whirlpool growing wider. 

An unsuspecting Percy flailed around, being caught my surprised, gasping for non-stinky water and blasted his way out of the Submaripper's jaws.

"Are you okay?" I rushed over.

"I think I just need to tell it to tone down the stink."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He released his breath and surprisingly was propelled backwards and thankfully away from where ever the smell was coming from. The thing was land was approaching fast. Percy was not slowing down.

It was too late to figure out how to turn on the brakes as Percy shoots out of the water like a bullet, tumbling around as this is no cartoon show.

He tumbled over, scales being scratched up against rocks, sand getting into his mouth and eyes and wings flying all over the place. They weren't broken off. I hope nothing got broken.

"Yeah, Ani, you were right to have a doctor on standby."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 He looked around surprised that dragons had night vision and is able to process everything due to his ADHD. Including the tiny moss forest growing in the corner.

It looks like and ordinary with cave stuff like stalactites but what catches his eye is a wall made of boulders only held together by a couple of roots. 

There was also an incredibly expensive night vision camera 2.0 filming him from the corner. The original incredibly expensive night vision camera was destroyed by the Submaripper's whirlpool. Well, more like it got sucked in by the Submaripper and got eaten.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Hiccup looked at its sea-green eyes which seemed to say...

"I hate Submarippers?"

Percy shakes his head.

"I'm glad there's a doctor?"

Percy shakes his head.

"Help me?"

Percy shakes his head.

"Yeah, I'm stuck in a wall so help me?"

Percy shakes his head.

"I am desperately in need of my mum's blue cookies and Annabeth?"

Percy vigorously nods his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The dragon was stuck under some boulders, it's crumpled wings wedged under all the rubble. 

"Can you stop monologuing in your head and get me out? This is starting to hurt."

"Sorry, Percy! Wanna break?" Physic asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Time for plan B" I muttered opening a satchel and taking out a dead fish.

The breath was knocked out of my lungs as I felt high-pressure water slam against my chest and my back hit a tree.

Or the easier way to say it. Percy was mad.

He was also informed about this a day before the scene.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

30/12/2019

Me: Re-reading this after reading a real Christmas special.

Me: Flips a table!

"All of these Bloopers have nothing to do with Christmas!"

"Physic! Calm down!"

"wHAT WAS THE mE Fr0m2 WeEkS Ag0 ThInK1nG Wh3N ShE Wr0T3 Th15?"

"Physic! You got to calm down!" Ani rushes in with Spaghetti Bolognese.

"NEVAR!!!!!!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So yeah.

I was kinda unhappy of what the me 16 days ago was thinking when they called this a Christmas Special when there was nothing to do with Christmas here so here are some extras!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1-Never Mess with Gods

BLOOPERS!

LATE CHRISTMAS EDITION!

A barrage of light surrounds me and I cover my eyes to prevent becoming blind.

Because Zeus had made me faceplant into a bush covered in Christmas lights.

Other POV

"Mummy. Is that Santa?"

"No, it's a sign sticking out of the bushes saying Santa stop here! Though it's really inconvenient that it's in the bush. It's blocking the path!"

"Look, Mummy! I can limbo under it!"

Percy ended up being a Limbo pole for the rest of the night.

At Filming place

"You think Percy is going to be alright?"

"Yeah. He hasn't had a break with all the editing I've been doing. He needs it."

"By leaving him in a bush?"

"Yup!"

Physic slaps a box of brownies into Zeus' hands when no one is looking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Those concerned if Percy got frostbite don't worry, he got sent to Australia. Though he might have a fever or a cold because of the wacky weather.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A flash of light surrounds me and I cover my eyes to prevent becoming blind. Then something hit my head VERY hard.

But I wasn't falling.

I looked around to find rainbow lights around me but at least not in my face like last time. I could make out vague shapes of people though my head was being forced down. I had the sudden urge to scratch my neck but my hand wouldn't move.

My vision cleared to see the light illuminating the room turn off but not the ones below me. I look down to get green stringy things? What were those? I quickly looked away so my eyeballs wouldn't be burned by the rainbow lights.

On the right wall, there was a fireplace with stockings hanging over it. I already knew that the jumble of mess I made out with yours truly, Dyslexia, were names due to the multiple I've seen in classic Christmas movies.

Above the fireplace was a TV that would have been mistaken for a Christmas tree with all the decorations put on it other than the fact it wasn't a triangle. If it wasn't for the fireplace there might have been presents underneath it! Or maybe they threw the presents in the fire so it could be underneath it.

My eyes trailed towards the left before snapping back to the mirror in front of me. So I wasn't checking myself out. I'm no son of Aphrodite. But I was a son of Poseidon that seemed to have his body replaced with a Christmas tree.

Percy sighed. "Let me guess, going to leave me here all night again?"

His only answer was the possum on the roof of the house screeching.

"I'm going to take that as a yes."

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

Somewhere in the world Physic slapped a box of gingerbread cookies into Zeus' hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I found myself in one of those classic cartoon moments when gravity only starts working when you look down. I felt a searing pain in my shoulder and looked at it. An arrow had burrowed deep under my scales. I felt myself fall and land hard on an iceberg.

"Why is the only me getting affected by mistakes is me?" I muttered as I slowly slid off into the sea, leaving a blood trail.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2-Percy is confused

BLOOPERS!

CHRISTMAS EDITION!

We touched down on the nearest island as night was nearing. Suddenly the earth rumbled and trees shook. The next second was occupied with an ear-piercing but unmistakable dragons roar for help.

Hiccup rushed towards the sound, everyone else was glued to the floor in shock. He jumped and ducked, dodged, swerved and got smacked until he reached the source. His opponents were trees.

When he saw the dragon he took out the camera Physic gave him and took a photo.

Physic had taken advantage of his helpless state and somehow hadn't gotten their hands bitten as Percy had been given a full Santa makeover.

Peach coloured paint completely coated Percy's face though not much could be seen through the bushy white beard and the droopy Santa hat. The only evidence that the paint had been dumped on him instead of being painted on was the frown on Percy's face and the bucket lined with wet peach coloured paint lying nearby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suddenly there was two blood-curdling roars. One was human the other neither a dragon's, nor a human's, it didn't belong to any animal that I knew. Stunned, I turned around to find its source, a bull-headed warrior and a flying, frustrated Physic attempting to make the warrior a Christmas tree.

"Come back here! I still haven't given you tinsel yet!"

For the first time in all the filming, the Minotaur looked helpless as he ran away shouting. 

"RUN! YOU MAY BE THE NEXT VICTIM."

Percy took this advice and dived into the river as Astrid and I flew away on our dragons.

"Wait! I still have an entire box of Christmas decorations!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if I got your hopes up about a new chapter. I'll try edit all the chapters as fast as possible in these Summer Holidays. I'll try to get out a new chapter before school starts for me.

Something is actually wrong with my Wattpad though. It deleted half of this chapter while I was making it. Oh well.

If you like bloopers, please vote. If I get what I consider enough then I might make a part 2.

Well, what more is there to say?

VOTE!!!

COMMENT!!!

AND I'LL CYA NEXT CHAPTER!!! OR FILLER!!!! OR UPDATE!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 345 10
Ok, so heads up, this is going to be a Pipercy story I'm going to merge two of my favorite types of stories; demigods in high school, and a Percy Jac...
342K 10.9K 107
Hera is infamous for meddling in other people's business. But when she takes it too far, this can lead to nothing good... Prophecies will be made. Qu...
27.8K 973 31
[Completed] After the Giant War, Percy Jackson had thought for his demigod life to be placed on standby. No more attacks from past enemies, no more...
453K 12.4K 36
In the worlds of Harry Potter and Percy Jackson, Harry is eating dinner in the Great Hall and Percy is being chased by monsters. How do the two world...