Hold up......What? (Karma Aka...

By Nekochinchin

After you got a suspension with your partner in crime, your father Rintarou Hinata tells you and your older s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 1)
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 2)
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 3)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Valentine's Special (Pt. 1)
Valentine's Special (Pt. 2)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Incorrect Quotes
Chapter 51
Incorrect Quotes #2
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
NEWS!!

Chapter 26

1.6K 66 15
By Nekochinchin

Your POV

We were currently in the classroom, I was seated on my seat, my legs crossed. Right now, the Octopus had our test results from the exams.

We were all excited due to the fact the octopus said we could get a tentacle for each exam we got perfect.

"Here goes! Starting with English." The octopus said as he started opening the envelope. 

He pulls out the paper and takes a look at it.

"First in E Class and First in the grade! Rio Nakamura and (Y/n) Hinata now Asahina-san!" He exclaims.

Rio and I looked at each other and gave each other the handshake we created.

We stood up from our seats and made our way to the front to get our papers, we got it and the octopus complimented us.

"Now for Japanese! First in E Class! Yukiko Kanzaki and (Y/n) Hinata now Asahina-san!" He exclaims.

Kanzaki and I looked at each other and we gave each other a thumbs up, we both stood up from our seats and head towards the front, the octopus compliments the both of us.

"Now for Social studies! First in E Class! Yuma Isogai!" He exclaims.

"However, first in the grade too!!" He exclaims causing him to be surprised.

Isogai beated me by a point, making me 2nd in the grade. And that Assano 3rd in the grade, a dark chuckle came out my mouth when I knew I beat that daddy issued purple bastard by 5 points.

'Suck my ass Assano.' I thought with a smirk.

"Now for Science! First in E Class and First in the Grade! Okuda Manami and (Y/n) Asahina-san!" He exclaims causing me and Okuda to hug each other due to how happy we were.

"Congrats Okuda-chan!" I said smiling widely at her.

"You too (Y/n)-chan! Congratulations!" She said smiling at me widely.

We both got our papers and were complimented by Korosensei, we smiled at each other before sitting down.

Our total score was now 3-2, 3 for E Class and 2 for A Class. Which meant we won the bet!!

A smile spread across my face when I realized we won the bet, I looked at my test papers and got 3 perfect scores.

My smile then fell when I realized something, I stood up from my seat, my chair scraping the wooden floor and then falling down.

Everyone looked at me, confused and worried if I was okay.

"(Y/n)-chan? Are you okay?" Kayano asks worried.

"How many perfect scores did Asano get?" I asked trying to calm my beating heart.

"About 2, why?" Maehara asked.

"Oh my god.." I breathed out looking at my test papers.

I only had three one-hundreds, and the rest are mostly 99 and 98, which meant I won..

"I...at...no.." I whispered out.

"What?" Rio asked worried if I was really okay.

"I beat Asano..." I said looking up at her with a baffled expression.

I see her eyes go wide and was currently processing what I just said.

"HUUUH?!?!!" Everyone exclaimed when they heard what I just said.

"I. Beat. Asano.." I said more slowly trying to make my brain believe I beat Asano.

An even more wide and happy smile came on my face as I finally realized I'm ranked 1st in the whole school.

"I beat Asano!!" I squealed jumping up and down.

Rio ran up to me and gave me a hug and jumped together with me as we held each other's hand.

"You beat Asano!!" She exclaimed.

"I beat Asano!!" I replied back happily jumping.

"I'm 1st in the school!!" I exclaimed happily.

"You're first in the school!!" She exclaimed happily.

"I DID IT!!" I exclaimed as my smile became wider.

"YOU DID IT!!" Rio repeated just as excited as I was.

Kayano decided to join in and the three of us started jumping around, really excited and happy.

"Holy fuck! I finally beat that purple eyed bastard!!" I exclaimed.

I turned to my right to tell Karma, but then I didn't see him in his seat. I then realized he didn't get any perfect scores, which to my guess he's currently pissed.

Once we've calm downed about my success in beating Assano, I left the classroom and found Karma near a tree and Korosensei beside him.

I see Karma having a red face, and the octopus teasing him. I sighed out with a smile and made my way towards them.

The octopus sees me and I gave him a look that I'll handle it, he nods his head and walks away with Karasuma following him.

I see Karma still red and was still pissed, I made my way towards him and he sees me. 

"Look who's grumpy." I said smiling at him.

"Shut up." He says looking away still red.

I sighed and gave him a hug, I look up at him and see he's still looking away.

"Stop being so grumpy, it is your fault for playing it cool." I said poking his cheek to make him look at me.

He refuses to look at me and was still grumpy.

"I know how to cheer you up." I said cupping his cheeks to make him look at me, once our eyes locked I kissed him on the lips.

I nibbled on Karma's lips and our tongues started dancing inside our mouths, I could feel Karma's hands on my waist and our kiss becoming deeper.

As fireworks started exploding around us, we were losing air. We let go for a second and continued on kissing, our kiss becoming deeper and hotter.

I felt Karma pulling me up and gently placed my back on the tree's stem, both his hands holding my thighs to keep me up, I decided to wrap my thighs around his torso to make it a bit easy to carry me.

My arms were around his neck, a bit of saliva dripped down on the corner of my mouth but I didn't care.

I could feel that things were getting a bit heated, yet we didn't care and continued. I could feel Karma's hand entering my shirt and the warmth from his palm touching my skin sent shivers down my spine.

I was wanting for more and I could tell Karma did too, my hands were in his soft red hair that I loved so much, my body becoming more hotter and hotter.

My hands made their way to Karma's shirt and started unbuttoning it, I could feel Karma's hand trying to unclasp my bra, and eventually he did.

His hand then made it's way to my skirt and started unzipping me, our tongues still dancing with each other, our bodies wanting more.

Before Karma could fully unzip my skirt, Karma was pulled away from me. Opening my eyes I see Korosensei with his pink face and a notebook.

"No doing anything inappropriate activity during school grounds." Korosensei said as his tentacles were around Karma.

"Yeah, yeah. We got a bit carried away, plus, there's no way we're going to do it here outside." I said zipping my skirt and clasping my bra again.

The octopus lets go of Karma and flew away while doing his 'Nyurufufufu' laugh. Karma buttons his shirt and I made his way towards him.

"Let's continue next time, okay?" I said winking at him and giving him a peck on the lips.

"Definitely." He says kissing me, which I kissed back.

#####################

HEYOOOO!!

I wonder, is this the first time I did a makeout scene in this book?

Well, if you like it, I'd probably be making more of it.

Btw, could you spot the mistake I made? I realized it halfway, but was too lazy to change anything.

Anyways!! 

Hope you guys liked it!! Stay tuned for upcoming updates!!

It's 5:20am here, and I got school in 2 hours.

So, Imma go get ready and actually be early for school.

BYEE BYEE!!

~Nekochinchin :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 81 9
Rintarou and Miwa are now divorce because. They think they are growing apart and that they no longer love each other. Ema is no longer part of the As...
29.3K 940 48
Kaede's Twin!ReaderxKarma Hi, my name's (Y/N) Kayano. While my fraternal twin sister, Kaede, is a famous actress, I'm a famous singer. We were both t...
40.3K 1.4K 53
(I don't own brothers conflict, only Lisa) - - - - - So, I noticed that most fanfiction about Brothers Conflict is based on the anime. So I decided...
13.3K 270 18
Hinata Ema. A girl who has brothers who love her more than just a sister. Then there's Takahashi Rin. A girl who has brothers who hate her so much. ...