𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐍...

By oyencats

《爱恋》 WARNING : this fanfic contains swearing! If you're an army, then this story is for YOU! But if you're... More

chapter 1 ( tear )
chapter 2 ( the unknown number)
chapter 3 ( JK )
chapter 4 (Jungkook's story)
chapter 5 (calories matter)
chapter 7 (Eat Jin??)
chapter 8 ( fake love )
chapter 9 (Exams!)
chapter 10 (awkward moment)
chapter 11 (a dream)
chapter 12 (who do I pair with?)
chapter 13 (it's the day!)
chapter 14 (love)
chapter 15 (how I almost got killed)
chapter 16 (why we aren't friends anymore)
chapter 17 ( good night, bbg.)
chapter 18 (happy moments)
chapter 19 (flying back)
chapter 20 ( sing with me )
chapter 21 (coincidence)
chapter 22 (NEVERMIND)
chapter 23 (Nan Hwa's got talent)
chapter 24 (once we have one another, followers don't matter. )
chapter 25 ( happy birthday, Jin.)
LAST CHAPTER. Chapter 26 ( the most beautiful moment in life)

chapter 6 ( something seems funny )

813 34 14
By oyencats

I woke up to find myself on my bed. Where am I? I looked at the pink walls around me, and realised Jungkook was lying on the bed beside me. I shifted abit, and Jungkook was awaken by my movement.

" y/n..you're awake." he mumbled while yawning.

" why am I here? And why are you here? " I asked.

" you fainted during PE.. I was walking to the toilet earlier but I saw your class in the field. They were calling out your name.. So I decided to have a look. I got so worried when I saw you.. Lying there, on the grass... And so I offered to help you to the sickbay. "

I looked at him, unable to express how grateful I am to have him here.

" Thank you. So much.. " I said, and I mean it.

He then sat up, and looked into my eyes. " You've not been eating, right? " he asked.

I looked back at him, fighting back my tears.

"....Why? " he asked, a look of concern furrowed between his brows. " I wanted to lose weight... I'm sorry. " I mumbled and looked down, feeling ashamed of myself.

" You don't have to do this to yourself. I told you. " he said, grabbing my shoulders gently. I wiped my tears away, sobbing.

" Seokjin keeps calling me fat! I'm tired of looking like this. Help me, Jungkook. I can't eat anything.... "
I burst into tears, crying even more like a baby.

Jungkook looked hurt. He pulled me into his embrace, hugging me tightly, while he stroked my hair.

" Everything is going to be okay... " he whispered and patted my back gently. At that moment, I heard footsteps outside the door. I looked up, vision still blurry from my tears. Yet through the small window, I could see a black silhouette outside the door.

Who's that...?

He/she caught me staring, and walked away immediately.

Jungkook pulled away, and took his lunchbox out of his bag. "Here. Eat this. " he took out a donut from the lunchbox, passing it to me.

"I can't-"

He cut me off.

" You have to. You need some food. Please. Eat it.. " He said and I looked at him for awhile, before taking a bite.

" Thank you. " I said and smile with donut frosting all over my mouth. Jungkook chuckled at my chocolate-smeared face.

" Jungkook... There was this guy staring at us earlier... " I said, taking another bite of the donut.

" Really? Where? " He asked.

" Outside the door. "

Jungkook turned around to look at the window at the door.

" He's gone now. " I added.

" It's probably some teacher... " Jungkook said, shrugging.

" Hey! You got to go back to class! " I said, eyes widening.

" Nah. I told my teacher I'll be looking after my junior HAHA. I'm the class president so... The teachers trust me that I would not go anywhere else. " Jungkook smiled proudly. " Plus, I've already studied the topics that they will be teaching today. My mom taught me everything. She's a teacher. " he added.

" Wow. You're really lucky to have someone to help you at home. " I said.

" Yeah! So if you need any help, just ask me and I can ask my mom. " he said, winking at me.
I nodded, giving him a smile.

-back in class -

"Alright I want all of you to do your revision quietly. " Mrs Kim ordered, and made her way out of the class.
" I have to go to the toilet. " she said, walking off.

The class was quiet for a second, and turned into a market the minute she was out of sight. I did my revision quietly, until I felt someone kicking my chair from behind.

It's Seokjin.
Ugh, annoying.

I turned around to face him.

" Can you stop that? "

He rolled his eyes, ignoring my question.

" Yah, how did you get to know Jungkook?" he asked, and I froze.

" W-why do you want to know, anyway? " I asked, and he looked away.

" Because... We were once friends.... ?" he muttered. I recalled the story Jungkook told me.

I turned my chair, facing him completely.

" Well, he saw what you did to me, finds you a jerk, DMed me, and became my friend! So yah! That's how I know him. You can mind your own business now, Kim Seokjin. " I clapped back, smiling.

He looked taken aback by my words, but I didn't care. I turned my chair back around, continuing with my work.

-few minutes later-

" KIM SEOKJIN! PAY ATTENTION AND STOP LOOKING OUT OF THE WINDOW! " Mrs Kim shouted, slamming her ruler on the table.

Ouch, my ears.

" I'm sorry. " Seokjin replied.

" Now answer my question. " Mrs Kim commanded. Seokjin kept quiet. " WHAT IS ONE OF THE CAUSE OF HOUSING SHORTAGE?! " Mrs Lee shouted.

Seokjin stood up slowly. "Er..... Water supply....? " He mumbled, and the whole class, including me, started laughing.

" See me after class. " Mrs Lee said, and continued with her lesson. Seokjin sighed, and sat down. 10 minutes later, the school bell rang, signaling the end of school. Everyone packed their bags, thanked Mrs Kim and head out of class.

" Y/n! Could you please stay back for awhile? " I looked at her, and then Seokjin who's standing beside her.

" Okay... " I said, walking towards the both of them.

" Could you please help Seokjin to revise for his exams? I need to go for a meeting and I can only help him next week. But I'm worried for this boy. He's not putting his best effort in his studies and exams are around the corner. Could you help me tutor him, please? " Mrs Kim asked.

Well that's not my fault he's failing his subjects. He should be more responsible for his own studies. But I just smiled at Mrs Lee and nodded.

" Thank you sooo much Y/n. I know I can always count on you. " With that, she took her stuff and left.

Seokjin walked towards the table beside me, and threw his bag on the table. He plonked down on the chair, looking at me.

" So.. " before I could finish my sentence, he cut me off.

" You stalked me on instagram, right? "
Shit. I kept quiet, and he smirked.

" I know you can't get enough of me. " I cringed at his words, and changed the topic. 

" So.. which chapter do you not understand....?" I asked, taking out my textbook, flipping through it till I reached the page where he tore the other day. I looked at him, eyes starting to fill with anger. He looked at the book, then back at me, giving me a smile and tilt his head at me.

" Oh well. Sorry about that. Hehe. " he said, sounding unapologetic as fuck.

" Don't bother apologizing when you're not even sorry! " I said, glaring at him.

I cleared my throat, and began explaining chapter 1 to him. I stopped when he came closer to me. He placed both hands on my desk, hovering over me.

" Let's not talk about this. " he said. " I want to know why the hell are you stalking my Instagram page. And you even liked that picture. But oh guess what.. You unliked it. I assumed it was an accident. " My face was as red as a tomato. I felt... Ashamed.

" Well the only cute thing in that picture was the dog! " I said to his face. His eyes widened, and he straightened his back. His eyes got teary after hearing what I said.

" .....I know. " he said, looking down.

He sniffed, and his nose got red. I could see tears in his eyes. I've never seen this side of Seokjin before.

What happened? Did I say something wrong? Did I hurt his feelings? All I did was talk about his dog. Or is he hurt by my words because I told him he wasn't cute? Indirectly?

" Are.. Are you alright? " I asked, but tears streamed down his cheek from both of his neck eyes. I was shocked to see him cry. I couldn't believe it.

" I'm.. I'm sorry! Don't cry... " I said and stood up, making my way out of my seat to stand in front of him. I wanted to give him a hug, or a pat on the back, but I'm afraid...

I'm afraid he would punch me, or slap me. But I've never seen Seokjin like this. Never. After all, he's still a human being...

" I'm sorry. " I said, and without knowing it, I wiped his tears off with my hands. He took a step back, surprised by my actions. I was shocked, too. Did I just... Wipe tears off my bully?

" Go away. " he said, picking up his bag immediately. His expression turned cold, nothing like the one I witnessed earlier.

" I didn't mean to-"

" I know. I know. But leave me alone. Please. "  Seokjin said, and hurried out of the classroom.

What the hell... Just happened?

Seokjin seemed weird to me. This guy is my BULLY. But what on earth just happened? Instead of me being afraid of him, he's now running away from me. I felt... Bad. Like I'm the bad guy. I hurt his feelings and I don't mean it.

" I'm sorry. " I mumbled, even though he was not there anymore.

Author's note : do y'all have any pets?  I'm really sorry about the loss of Jjangu, but I'm sure he's in a better place now. 💜
I have a dog name Jobe, but I had another poodle few years back. Unfortunately, he suffered from a medical condition and we were told that's it's incurable. It was heartbreaking, of course. We had to sent him to the vet and I cried for days
We only kept him for 3 days. He's not with us anymore and thinking about him still makes me really sad and that is why I totally understand how Jin felt. It must be hard for him to let go 😔  rest in peace, Jjangu. You'll forever be in Jin's and Armys' hearts. Omo now I wanna cry

Fun fact: Jin is the only member I call in BTS by the stage name. I call the rest of the members by their real names haha

This is my doggo, Jobe. It's been 7 years with her. I took this picture of her today haha... I love her so much. 😭💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 143 30
what will happen when two enemies will fall for the same girl. A girl with many problems in her life. for whom will she fall. will her problems be so...
4.6M 289K 106
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
2.1K 131 6
"all you ever do is run from your problems! you're such a coward," You always run from your problems and leave your best friend, Min Yoongi, to clean...
15.1K 1K 11
Gong Yoo who is a goblin in korean drama. But what happen, if you actually meet a real goblin in the other world. Can you possibly imagine that? "I...