My Sister's Best Friend {Comp...

By Kay_Qveen12

Just ReadπŸ₯³πŸ₯³ More

Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Part 2- Chapter One
Part 2-Chapter Two
Part 2-Chapter Three
Part 2-Chapter Four
Part 2-Chapter Five
Part 2-Chapter Six
Part 2-Chapter Seven
Part 2-Chapter Eight
Part 2-Chapter Nine
Part 2-Chapter Ten
Part 2- Chapter Eleven
Part 2-Chapter Twelve
Part 2-Chapter Thirteen
Part 2-Chapter Fourteen
Part 2-Chapter Fifteen
Part 2-Chapter Sixteen
Part 2-Chapter Seventeen
Part 2-Chapter Eighteen
Part 2-Chapter Nineteen
Part 2-Chapter Twenty
Heyy Guys!!!!!
Guys‼️‼️‼️‼️
AN
AN
AN
AN
New story
Surprise
AN
New story up!!!
New story
AN
An
AN
AN
AN
AN
AN

Chapter Two

1.7K 63 9
By Kay_Qveen12

Spring 2005

"This barbecue looks good" I told Ajai.

"Girl yass my baby did good with this food" she said, Her & Shantel got married a few years ago, they have no kids but they are really happy.

Shantel came out the house with some of her friends, they were having a barbecue to celebrate their anniversary.

"This food look good shantel" I said.

"Thanks Keyshia, big head here always wants my cooking"

"That's why I married you" Ajai Joked.

"Don't play with me Alicia" she said Ajai's real name.

"What did I tell you about that?" I laughed they are funny to me.

"I'm glad to see things are still the same" I knew that voice anywhere I turned & saw her

"Damita!!!" Shantel yelled running over to hug her. I was so shocked to see her.

"Baby sis!" Ajai rushed over hugging her.

"I missed y'all" she said looking at me.

"Hi Keyshia" I looked down.

"Wassup Damita? You all grown up" I hugged her, she didn't hug back. I backed away.

"How is being a attorney Bestie" Shantel said.

"Good I love it."

"Baby girl!" I turned & saw Damita & Ajai's parents.

"Daddy!" Damita yelled running to him hugging him. I got a chance to look at her booty it has gotten fat as hell.

"Baby here comes your father please don't fight with him" Shantel told Ajai, Her dad didn't like the fact that she was gay & married to Shantel.

"Whatever" she shrugged.

"Hey Ajai" Her father said giving a forceful smile.

"I'm going to go do something" I said walking away going to the bathroom but I was stopped my Ajai & Damita's cousin, Shay she was a stud.

"Sup Keyshia" she said smiling.

"Hi shay" she blushed.

"You look good ma, you still after my cousin Damita?" I shook my head. Going in to the bathroom she followed closing the door.

"What are you doing? You we can't do that it was one time I was drunk" I said she pushed me up against the sink.

"You don't need no fem you need a stud in your life" I looked down smiling.

"The only thing I need is to pee" I giggled.

"Stop playing with me" she started kissing my neck. I closed my eyes, but they quickly opened when the door flew open.

"What are y'all doing?" Damita asked.

"Wassup cousin" Shay said smiling backing away from me.

"You know I don't like Your ass" Damita said. We came out the bathroom, I looked her up & down she looked so good.

"Why you such a hater Damita" shay said.

Damita smiled spilling her drink all over shay. I wanted to laugh but I didn't,

"Why did you do that?" Shay cried out she was so soft even though she was a stud.

"Cause I felt like it" she said then walked away going in my room. I stayed with Ajai & Shantel cause they my family.

"What you think you doing?" I asked grabbing her arm she snatched away.

"Oh Ajai didn't tell you we sharing this room buddy" She giggled closing the door.

"I need to change my shirt shay said walking away I put my hand over my forehead what the fuck.

The Next day

I hated that I had to share a room with that bitch, I was so pissed at how she did me I never wanted to see her again but once I saw her my feelings all came rushing back, but I can't act on it.

I made breakfast just for me, Ajai & Shantel, fuck Keyshia. We were eating breakfast when keyshia came in looking a hot mess.

"Good morning everyone & Damita" she joked.

"Hey morning" she looked for her food.

"Where mine at?"

"It wasn't enough" I lied looking at her smiling.

"I can't stand you" she said grabbing some cereal sitting down

"What did y'all do last night?" I asked Ajai.

"You don't want to know" she looked at shantel laughing.

"Gross" Keyshia chuckled.

"Girl please my baby puts it down" Shantel said grabbing Ajai's face & kissed her.

"Come on I'm eating." Keyshia whined.

"I'm going to throw up" I said.

They broke apart smiling.

"Girl please as many niggas as you fuck" Ajai said laughing, Keyshia didn't think it was funny neither did I.

"I'm going to go get ready for my date" I said getting up putting my plate in the sink. I smiled I was messing with Keyshia, I have been dating this guy named Greg for a minute but I'm not worried about him honestly.

I finished  getting ready when I heard talking I walked out to here Keyshia talking to Greg. I was going to kill her.

I walked out seeing them sitting on the couch,

"Hey baby" I said walking over giving him a big kiss on his lips.

"Hey you look amazing" he said standing up grabbing my waist.

"Thank you I see you met keyshia" I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah I did"

"Baby what time should I expect you back?" Keyshia asked I wanted to smack her why would she do that.

"Baby?" Greg asked.

"She plays so much baby, she's just playing okay"

"Yeah ok" he said

"Naw I'm dead serious, just remember dude when she leaves you she's coming back home to me" Keyshia said laughing.

"What you say?" Greg asked I grabbed his arm.

"She's suck a kidder, babe go out to the car I'll be there in one minute" I told him he nodded giving me a deep kiss, I know he was doing it to piss her off & I didn't mind. He then left out.

"What the hell do you think your doing?" I asked pushing her.

"What you doing with his goofy looking ass"

"I'm happy with him okay why do you care you don't want me anyway" she scoffed,

"Is that what you think?" She grabbed my waist.

"You had your chance remember" I whispered against her lips.

"I want another one"  she said slapping my booty. I backed away from her.

"Never again" I said & with that I walked away from going out to Greg's car.

When I got in he looked at me.

"What was that?"

"Baby she plays all the time okay nothing has ever happened with us that is Ajai's best friend I wouldn't do that." I lied straight through my teeth.

"Ok I trust you" he leaned over kissing me.

I kissed back but in the back of my mind I couldn't shake what Keyshia said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 172 11
~ 𝙖𝙣 π™žπ™’π™’π™€π™§π™–π™‘ 𝙀𝙧 π™žπ™‘π™‘π™šπ™œπ™–π™‘ π™₯π™‘π™šπ™–π™¨π™ͺπ™§π™š
95.8K 2.4K 22
...... Nobody has to know ...........Let it be OUR SECRET
67.7K 2.5K 27
Based on a song πŸŽ‰
69.1K 1.5K 11
Fem Percy male Annabeth, crossover DC. This says it all, as does title.πŸ˜‡