All of Me

By KayyLoveeee

Revised version of All of Me ✨ more characters & a better storyline (in my opinion). More

Cast ✨
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV

X

28.9K 1.5K 198
By KayyLoveeee

"Daddy!" Micah exclaimed as he watched his father pull up in his grandmother's driveway.

It's been a long week for Heather and Chance was finally getting Micah for a weekend. Micah was pretty excited considering the fact that he hasn't seen his father in three months.

"Here, baby. Let's put on your backpack." Heather said. Micah allowed Heather to put his backpack on his back as he watched Chance approach them.

"Sup, little man?" Chance greeted, completely ignoring Heather.

"Hey, daddy!" Micah said with a big smile.

"Can mommy get a hug before you go?" Heather asked Micah who gladly hugged his mother's neck. "I love you."

"Love you!" Micah replied, giving her a kiss.

Heather watched as Chance guided their son to the car. He helped the toddler inside and got in himself after securing Micah in the car seat. Heather sighed deeply as she watched them pull out of the driveway. It was only for a couple of days, but she knew she was going to miss him dearly.

Heather stepped inside of the house and joined her grandmother in the living room. "What time is that young man coming to pick you up?" Dear asked as she watched a rerun of Wheel of Fortune.

"He should be here soon." Heather replied with a small smile.

Amaru was picking Heather up for dinner and a movie, then the next day they were going to be joined by Mya to go apartment shopping. Killian asked to be with Big Mama for the weekend because he missed her so bad.

"I like him. He's handsome, takes care of his son, and very well mannered." Dear commented. "I wouldn't be surprised if y'all ended up being a couple in a few weeks."

"Dear, I'm trying to take this slow." Heather whined.

"I know—that's why I said a few weeks." Dear said, making Heather laughed.

"Let me go freshen up before he gets here."

-

Amaru knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer. He held two daisies in his hand to give to Heather. They were slowly going out of season, so he was very lucky to get those from the local flower shop.

Heather opened the door and they both eyed each other. Amaru wore a black and white striped shirt with a black jacket over it, black jeans, and a pair of white forces. Heather wore a red off the shoulder top with ripped jeans that hugged her curves nicely and a pair of red heels. She wore her natural curly hair, which was currently in a sleek ponytail with a side part.

"Why do you get more beautiful every time I see you?" Amaru asked.

Heather blushed. "Thank you."

"These are for you. I came to the realization that they're your favorite." Amaru said as he gave her the two daises.

Heather gasped. She was in disbelief. "How'd you know?"

"I peeped your bracelet and necklace. I also noticed your tattoo—which so happens to be near my favorite part of your body." Amaru replied with a smirk, making Heather turn red. She had a small tattoo of a daisy right in between her breasts. She got it when she was seventeen and her best friend at the time told her to get it there.

"We should head out before my mama and grandma come out here to be nosey." Heather told him.

Amaru laughed and escorted her to the car once she locked the door. He opened the door for her and made sure she was comfortable before going to the driver's side and getting in himself.

"So, where are we going to eat?" Heather asked once Amaru pulled off.

"Flight." Amaru replied, making Heather gasp.

"Amaru, that place is expensive! The cheapest thing on the menu is a soup and it's like ten dollars! We can't go there! I'm fine with just Applebee's!" Heather rambled.

Amaru laughed. "Heather, stop playing me like I'm broke. If I couldn't afford it then we wouldn't be going there."

"You're a single father and I don't want you to—"

"Hey, Kill will be forever straight whether I take you out or not. Money is not an issue. Don't worry about it, aight?" Amaru assured her and she nodded.

Once they arrived to the restaurant, Amaru allowed the valet to park his car and gave the young college student a hefty tip before going inside to the host stand. "Good evening. Do y'all have a reservation?" The hostess asked with a smile on her face.

"Yes, for King." Amaru replied.

"Great, I'll take you both right this way." The hostess escorted them to their table. They both thanked her and sat down.

"Why you still holding those flowers?" Amaru asked Heather.

"Because I love them." Heather laughed. "They're kind of special because it shows that you really pay attention to me."

"Good evening, beautiful people. My name is Corrine and I'll be your server. May I start the two of you off with some wine and appetizers?" The server said with a smile as she placed a few napkins on the table.

"We'll do a bottle of Brut Rosè please." Amaru said.

"Mirabelle or the other one my accent won't allow me to pronounce?" Corrine joked.

Amaru laughed because he couldn't pronounce the other one either. "Mirabelle and can we also have the seared tuna for appetizer."

"Sure can. I'll go ahead and put that in for you." Corrine quickly walked away.

"Amaru, do you see how much this wine costs? I can go to Walmart and get six bottles of Stella for this price." Heather fussed.

"Heather, what'd I say in the car?" Amaru asked.

"I'm sorry." Heather giggle. "Back to our conversation though. What else do you notice about me?"

"Your favorite color is red and you like to have a routine—if you don't it'll ruin your whole day. When you get nervous, you turn slightly red and you can't make eye contact. When you get frustrated, you pick at the skin around your fingernails. Your favorite love language is physical touch and you also like to get straight to the point—no matter what the situation is." Amaru explained with a wink right after the last sentence.

"Y—you noticed all of that within a couple of months?" Heather asked.

Amaru nodded. "Every time you're in my presence, you have my undivided attention—unless Kill is with me then you have some of it."

"That's amazing." Heather said with a smile. "Thank you."

"No need to thank me. It's my duty to make sure I learn everything about my potential lady."

-

Amaru held Heather in his arms as they watched a new anime that Amaru came across. They decided they didn't want to go watch a movie in the movie theater. They'd rather Netflix and chill. Heather never watched anime before, but this series sparked her interest.

"What the fu—Amaru! You see that shit!?!" Heather exclaimed.

"Yes, that's some bullshit." Amaru replied. "I'm about to turn this off this shit got me heated all fucking ready." Amaru grabbed the remote and exited the show to find something else to watch.

"Let's watch The Parkers. That was my favorite show." Heather said. Amaru chuckled and turned on the show for her.

"You never showed me what you got on under this t-shirt." Amaru teased her.

Heather laughed as she sat up in the bed and straddled his waist. She took off the large t-shirt, revealing that she wasn't wearing anything underneath. Amaru licked his lips as he stared at her body.

"You sexy as fuck, you know that?" He told her as he sat up. He quickly went for her breasts, sucking on her nipples making her moan a bit.

Heather took Amaru's dick out of his boxers swiftly and didn't waste any time putting it inside of her. She began to ride him, making him moan against her left nipple in his mouth.

"Oh, shit." Heather moaned out as she threw her head back.

Amaru popped her nipple out of his mouth and began to place kisses on her chest. "Bounce on this dick, baby. Ride this fucking dick." He encouraged.

"Fuck." Heather continued to moan.

"Shit, girl." Amaru said through gritted. "Mmm, shit." Amaru was definitely a moaner during sex and didn't mind boosting his sex partner's head up during sex.

"I fuck you good, baby?" Heather said as she began to suck on his neck while continuing to ride him.

"Fuck yes." Amaru moaned. "I'm about to fucking nut—gah damn."

"Can you hold it, baby?" Heather asked in the sexiest tone he's ever heard. "Don't nut so soon."

"Ahh!" Amaru hissed as he laid back onto the bed. "Go slower."

Heather rested her hands on his chest and began to move slower for him. "Oh, I love this dick." She said out loud.

Amaru reached down and began to play with Heather's clit. Heather almost instantly reacted, but stopped so her orgasm wouldn't take over. Amaru realized what she was doing and quickly forced her to position herself face down ass up on the bed.

Amaru grabbed her hands and held them behind her back as he slid inside of her and began to fuck her at a steady pace. "Trying to tease a nigga. I'm gon get my nut and you're definitely about to get yours." He told her.

"Oh, fuck." Heather moaned.

"I make you feel good?"

"Yes, daddy." She moaned again. Amaru began to go faster and harder, making her gasp. "Oh—oh, yes, daddy! Yes, daddy, yes!"

Amaru lifted Heather up by her hands so that her back was against his chest. He wrapped one arm around her shoulders and placed his hand around her neck while his other hand was mindlessly placed on her forehead.

"You bout to cum for me, mamas?" Amaru whispered in her ear, taking her earlobe in his mouth. Without another word, Heather released her orgasm and Amaru followed right behind her.

After they came down from their high, Heather made Amaru lay back onto the bed. She straddled his face and he didn't waste any time eating her out. Heather moaned as she leaned over and began to suck his dick.

Heather knew exactly what to do with her mouth and he was enjoy it. She had the skills that could make a man's toes curl and that's the effect she had on Amaru at this very moment.

Amaru also knew how to work his tongue. He ate pussy for his enjoyment and that caused it to be more enjoyable for his partner since he was so into it.

Amaru busted his nut first, due to Heather's head game being so strong, but she was right behind him. She got off his face and began to tongue kiss him seductively to taste herself. She reached underneath her and stuck Amaru's dick back inside of her.

Amaru pulled away from the kiss and looked at her. "You trying to break my shit?" He asked.

Heather smirked. "I love your dick."

"Do your thing, baby." Amaru chuckled. Netflix was definitely wondering if they were still watching at this point, but they were too involved with each other to notice.

-
-
-
-
-

Questions...
How do y'all like the story so far?

Who's your favorite character?

Who's your least favorite character?

Do y'all think Heather & Amaru will last?

Is the sex too much or is it just right? 🤔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Hurtful By 💕

Short Story

203K 11.6K 10
Asia & Mogul's spin-off |throwback| short story. The story behind how they met and things they went through to get to their own Worthy love. Characte...
1.5M 52.3K 50
I can see through my veil, that all the people are congratulating each other, and are happy on my marriage... My eyes have started to get blurry and...
275K 14.3K 42
𝚂𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚛 "𝙰𝙶𝙰𝙸𝙽." - Follow Zavon and Jaelyn on their engaged life journey as they most likely settle for fame. **Please read "AGAIN"...
713K 26.1K 32
(COMPLETED) •••••THIS IS THE SEQUEL TO "Loyalty Over Everything!" IF YOU HAVE NOT READ LOYALTY OVER EVERYTHING YOU MUST READ IT FIRST OR THIS STORY W...