Feeling Darkness | Violentine

By DemonataTG

What does it feel like to be surrounded by nothing? Tragedy struck Violet Adlon one year ago when an unfortun... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 6.5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 22

676 29 183
By DemonataTG

A/N: Sooo… Rijk here. Because I've been ridiculously inactive on this thing because of, y'know, life, I can imagine that you all needed your dose of 'Jeez, I wonder who wrote this part.' Here's an entire chapter of me making sure you're all nice and fed on that department, and prepare for plenty of facepalms and jaw-drops, because I even managed to surprise myself with the insane shit I put down on paper. Enjoy, and most importantly, good luck! -Rijk

"...Abandon hope all ye who enter here." -Ty (Who had no say in any aspect of this chapter besides one word and he is very sorry for what you are all about to read)

Somewhere in the distance, stumbling can be heard. 

"MITCH! What the hell? You can't do that!"

"What do you mean, I can't do that?"

"Yeah! What do you mean, he can't do that?!"

"Isa, not now. This is between me and my boyfriend. Mitch, you can't do that!"

"What am I supposed to do then! Am I supposed to hold in my farts? Hell no dude, if you suck 'em back up like that it feels like you're vacuum cleaning your guts, fuck that."

"Bro, if y'all think that was bad, you ain't heard Clementine let one rip, dude. When she does that, her cheeks be clappin' louder than a NASCAR car's engine."

"Elijah! First, that's too much information. Second, you're not exactly helping my case here!" Sophie whisper-yelled, shaking her head and then glaring back at Mitch while crossing her arms. 

Mitch raised an eyebrow at his girlfriend's demeanor and grinned. "Are we just going to ignore the fact that you're telling me I can't fart whilst you once ripped a wet one while I was eating you out?"

"MITCH!"

"Hey, I'm just saying."

"If you all want to make this shit a surprise 'welcome back' type thing, then I suggest you shut the hell up!" Louis groaned. 

"You're talking too!"

"THAT'S BECAUSE I WANT EVERYONE TO BE QUIET!"

"LOUIS, SHUT UP!"

"NO, YOU!"

"I swear to God, each and every one of you are less mature than fucking infants."

"You're one to talk, Isa. Don't think I forgot about you throwing a tantrum because you wanted to use the bouncy castle that was meant for kids up to eight years of age."

"You don't understand! There are only two things in this world that are better than bouncy castles, which are pussy and titties. Now, I don't see you supplying me any of those, so that's why I wanted to use the bouncy castle!"

"When was Clem even supposed to arrive?" Violet whispered. 

"What about right now?" a voice chimed in as the door to the room flew open. 

"FUCK!"

"YOU RUINED IT, LOUIS!"

"HOW IS IT MY FAULT?!"

"WHY COULDN'T YOU SHUT THE HELL UP?"

"HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KN-"

"STOP TALKING OR I'LL SHOVE MY SOCK UP YOUR ASS!"

"I don't necessarily see how that's a bad thing. It'd keep the shit off your finger," Clementine said, grinning as she threw her bag onto the bed. 

"Well… fuck! I don't know, I'll recreate Sam's buttersock from iCarly and whoop his ass with it!"

"Dunno about that one," Elijah muttered, "Last time I heard, James said Louis likes getting his ass schmacked when they're going at it. You remember that time Louis refused to sit down during class because he wanted to 'Pay respect to his veteran grandfather who had passed away five years ago'? I bet y'all ten bucks that boy just got his ass slapped so hard, he couldn't sit down without it burning like the fiery pits of doom belonging to our dear friend, Satan."

"I never pictured James as someone who'd spank their partner's ass during sex," Isa frowned, crawling out of the closet they had all been hiding in as she did so, "I mean, I know people's personalities can differ from how they act in bed versus how they are in their daily lives by a large margin, but I'd never pictured the cute, little Asian guy in my math class as someone who's into light BDSM."

While the most charming and endearing chatter about Louis' buttocks continued, the teens that had all packed themselves up inside of Clementine's closet slowly started crawling out. Luckily for them, it was a Saturday night and nobody really minded the excessive noise leaking out underneath the room's door. Clementine amusedly watched as all of her peers climbed out of the small space, laughing even louder when Louis tripped over Isa's foot and fell on top of Elijah. 

"BRO, WHY'D YOU FALL WITH YOUR HAND ON TOP OF MY DICK!? I KNOW Y'ALL GAY, AND THAT'S FINE AND SHIT, BUT I DON'T SWING THAT WAY!"

"It was an accident, I swear! The only penis I'll ever touch is Jamie's! I made an unbreakable vow with him and breaking it with result in death!" Louis retaliated, hurriedly getting back on his feet and making a dash for Clementine's bed and jumping on top of it. 

"What's all this Harry Potter sounding shit?" Isa asked, "We're not at Hogwarts, we can't cast a 'thin tongue of brilliant flame' and wrap it around each other's wrists, and even if I could cast thin tongues of brilliant flame, I'd use them for something else, if you get what I'm saying."

"'Will you, Louis O'Neill, watch over my penis, as you attempt to fill a simple Asian boy's sexual needs?'" Louis dramatically exclaimed, "'Yes, Jamie! Of course, I will!'
'And will you, to the best of your ability, protect it from harm?'"

"This dude lost his mind," Elijah groaned. 

"'I will!'
'And should it prove necessary… if my erections will fail… will you carry out the deed that I had previously ordered you to perform?'
'I WILL!'"

"Yo, I'm just gonna go. This shit is getting way too weird for me," Elijah said, immediately walking towards the door and opening it in one swift motion. Everyone (besides Violet) watched dumbly as he stumbled over the door frame and had to catch himself on the wall opposite of the room, Clementine grinning as he did so. 

"I have a question for you all," Louis announced, raising to his feet on the bed and putting one hand on his chest and the other aloft, "Did you know that the only word in the English language that ends in 'mt' is the word dreamt? It is an alternative spelling of the past tense and past participle of the verb 'to dream' and it is used in British English. I find this fact rather fascinating."

"You're a dumbass," Violet muttered. 

"What about daydreamt? That's a separate word and it also ends in 'mt'." Clementine chimed in, to which Louis looked at her in return as if she'd shat on his pancakes. 

"It's the same damn thing!"

"Bitch, bet your ass if I'm opening a dictionary they're two different things."

"Why are you such a buzzkill? I want to educate you all with my outstanding knowledge of the English language and my sublime expertise in British culture."

"Well, I'm sorry. I think I'm gonna take up on Sophie's idea and create the buttersock of iCarly."

"You don't need to, you can have mine," Mitch interrupted, standing up and walking towards his bag that he'd very cleverly left out in the open.

Sophie stared at him as he walked and lightly shook her head. "Babe… Why in the living hell do you have a buttersock?"

"If I wanna butter my toast during lunch, I'm gonna need to get the butter from somewhere, right?"

"I really hope you're kidding. That's disgusting," Violet groaned. 

"What? No… What's disgusting is what Willy did with his socks, because he…"

"LOUIS, NO! I don't want to know about that," Sophie yelled.

"Because he would wear his cum socks from the night before, to school. And believe me when I say the socks were black and the stains were as eye-catching as Clementine would be in a room full of straight people. It was disturbing but hilarious at the same time."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

"Mhmmm…" Isa hummed, "Wonder if he ever wrung them out above his mouth and slurped it up like a good ol' Fortnite potion?"

"ISA!"

"FUCK'S SAKE, I DID NOT NEED THAT IMAGERY!"

"I wonder how much shield it'd give hi-"

"SHUT UP!" Sophie yelled, pushing her hands to her ears as firmly as she could, "What the fuck is wrong with you all?"

"I'd say there's about a myriad of things I could list. How long have you got?" Clementine asked, sitting down onto the bed next to Violet.

"I'm gonna refrain from what I just asked, because I know you're not kidding and I do not wish to listen to that boatload of information."

"I bet there was a boatload in Willy's socks, too. Real nice and squishy."

"I'm leaving," Sophie announced promptly, standing up and walking out of the room, dragging Mitch with her. 

The room remained eerily quiet as the couple left Clementine's room, all recovering from the intense arguments that had taken place just before. They love going at each other's throats, but damn, can it be tiring. 

"So… I guess it's just us, then?" Isa asked as she eyed Clementine, Violet and Louis. When all nodded in return, Isa eyed Louis and grabbed his shoulder. "Because of recent events that I have been made aware of by my dear, gay friend over here, I have now promptly decided that both me and him will leave this room so you two can have some space to talk about how Violet smooched your ass. Good luck and have fun!"

Isa instantly proceeded to drag Louis out of the room and mouthed, 'Good luck,' to Clementine as she did so. Clementine let out a breath she didn't even realize she was holding and her eyes drifted off to her barred up window that was the only entrance to the room of the tender rays that belonged to the sun of a seemingly everlasting day of the winter. During the moment in which her eyes landed upon the few leaves that remained in the trees behind the school, she couldn't help but take notice of how they now appeared golden rather than yellow, and that the sunbursts seemed to radiate an energy like she'd never taken in before. A sympathetic breeze stroked her neck, making her hair stand up ever so slightly. On the window's bar, a robin was sleeping in a cute, little nest it had made for itself, emitting a sense of peace that seemed impossible to be disturbed. This positive energy that diverged itself from the robin found its way onto Clementine's body, and therefore into her heart, giving her the ability to muster up the confidence needed to face Violet, rather than her dirty, age-old window. 

"Eat my ass and fuck me sideways, this is a lot more difficult than I had imagined," Clementine mumbled as she sat upright on the bed. 

"Tell me about it," Violet chuckled, "I've been worked up about this moment for an entire week and I still don't know how to feel about it actually happening. Not in a bad way, of course! It's just, I'm nervous and don't know what to expect."

"Me too. I mean… fuck man, I actually don't know what to say."

"That's a first," Violet laughed softly, stroking her hair to the side of her face. The blonde's smile was honest, and Clementine found herself mesmerized by it. 

"Since I don't know what to say, can you maybe ask me something? Would make shit a lot easier on me," Clementine said nervously, "I'm not used to feeling like this and it's freaking me the fuck out."

"Okay…" Violet unsurely answered, "Did, uh… did you like it?"

Clementine shifted on the bed anxiously, the shift of the mattress causing an uproar of the exact same emotion inside Violet. "Well… at first it was confusing as fuck. You know that one time Louis left my aunt's baby alone on the kitchen counter next to an oil fryer that was in use? I was pretty confused back then, but when you kissed me I was also confused, but like a thousand times worse."

"...That doesn't really answer my question," Violet mumbled. 

"Yeah… you're right. I thought about it, mainly on my flight because I needed to do something to distract myself from the child on the seat next to me that kept pulling on my hair and farting."

"Poor you. I feel that pain and I wasn't even there."

"I know right? Anyway, I liked it."

"...Really?"

"Yeah, I did."

"Would you be opposed to doing it again?" Violet asked shyly. 

"No, but… I kinda am right now, if that makes sense? Maybe we should, you know, go on a date first? I don't know, I like being sure about things or something, and I don't know wha-"

"Of course we can do that, you don't need to explain. We can take all the time you need."

"I… thanks. Thank you."

A comfortable silence filled the otherwise moderately bare room, and Violet carefully shifted on the bed, cuddling up into Clementine's side. The brunette hesitated for a small moment, but she mindfully placed her arms around Violet's shoulders, pressing the blonde against her tighter. For a second time, she allowed her eyes to wander around, and once again they fell upon the small robin resting in it's nest. As if on cue, the small bird started to shift in its place and it opened its eyes, revealing two shiny orbs that reflected the beautiful, alluring starlight that now alighted from the glimmering night's sky. Upon the bird's awakening, Clementine felt a feeling rise in her chest, as if something had awoken within herself, too. The bird blinked once, then twice and even for a third time, and then spread its small, but still majestic wings and turned around to face the dark, yet still inviting emptiness of the woodlands around the school. It looked over its shoulder one more time to meet the musician's gaze, tilting its head curiously as it did so, and then took off swiftly. As the bird soared away through the dimly lit sky, Clementine briefly glanced down at Violet, who had fallen asleep on her shoulder and was snoring softly. Violet's soft, blonde locks laid messily on Clementine's shoulder, who before hadn't even known that shoulder-length hair could even be that untidy. It aroused a soft chuckle from the brunette's throat, and when she looked outside her window one last time, she noticed the reason that the eyes of the robin had appeared so vibrant a mere minute ago. In the middle of the peaceful night's sky, levitated a full moon that marked the new chapter of life both Clementine and Violet would be entering as soon as dusk would fall upon them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 185 35
TW: SUICIDE, DRUGS, DEPRESSION γ€Œ A bunch of Teenagers who want to find their way around the world. Especially two people who slowly fin...
26.7K 516 63
[OLD WORK - 2019] With the world still going through the catastrophic event that started 8 years ago, will Clementine's feelings for a certain person...
96.8K 2.6K 41
Book One: "Unforgettable Moments." In current times, Clementine and AJ stumble upon the young group that resided at an old boarding school. It wasn't...
14.3K 794 53
Violet struggles with her life at home as she slowly descends into silence. Feeling that no one understands and unable to vice her emotions she resor...