Captured By A Ruthless Vampir...

By S0NDREENJ

Book 2 of (The Awakening Series) I'm a She-wolf who happened to be born on the day of The Awakening. My peopl... More

~CopyRight ~
~Captured By A Ruthless Vampire King~
|1| ~The Luna Blood Moon~
~Cast Updates & Rambling~
|2|~The Privileged~
|3|~The Way To A Wolves Heart~
|4|~The Brother Hood~
|5|~The Charade of Falling Stars ~
|6|~The Dream of Fire ~
|7|~Never Have I Ever ~
|8|~ WICKED WORLD OF WONDROUS ~
|9|~ Run Embry Run~
|10|~I'll Follow~
|11|~We're not in Kansas anymore~
|12|~His Rejection ~
|13|~His Rules ~
|14|~She-Wolf in the City~
|15|~The Werewolves Are Coming~
|16|~Hello Cousin~
|17|~Duty Calls~
|18|~Ending Connections~
|19| ~ It's Kill Or Be Killed~
|20| ~Rejection Denied~
|21| ~ Wreckage ~
|22|~The Truth Hurts~
|23|~ Moment 4 for life~
|24|~Let Me In~
|25|~ The Bonds of Autumn~
|26|~Bond Understood ~
|27|~Bound To You ~
|28|~My Favorite Flavor~
|29|~ Teach Me How To Grovel~
|30|~ Cool People and Cool Places~
|31|~ Mr. Groveler Grovels Good~
|32|~ Master of Manipulation~
|33|~Trust Your Instincts~
|34|~Bitch Boy~
|35|~How to torture 101 ~
|36|~Mines ~
|37|~The Bite Fight ~
|38|~The Apology~
|39|~The Dispute ~
|40|~The Chase Down~
|41|~The Golden Chosen~
~Cast Updates & Rambling~
|42|~A Night Full Of Surprises~
|43| ~The Summons~
|44| ~A Day Full Of Sorrow~
|45| ~The Lost Wolf~
|47|~ A Special Touch~
|48|~The Chemicals React ~
|49|~Officially Claimed ~
|50|~Deep Trouble~
|51|~A Worldwide View ~
|52|~ You Are Dead To Me~
|53|~You Are Dead To Me Too~
|54|~You Are My Air ~
|55|~You're Driving!~
|56|~A Midnight Ride ~
|57| ~A Midnight Swim ~
|58| ~An Early Dive ~
|59| ~The Drama Queen ~
|60| ~The Red House ~
|61| ~The Grand Entrance ~
|62| ~The Fairest of All ~
|63| ~ A Time Long Ago~
|64| ~ Happy Never After~
|65| ~A Magical Surprise~
|66| ~ Once Upon A Time ~
|67| ~ A Night to Remember ~
|68| ~ An Important Business Matter ~
|69| ~ The Hunt~
|70| ~Captured By Him~
|71| ~ Neckbreaking Hello's ~
|72| ~Heartbreaking Goodbyes~
|73| ~ Yet Another Important Business Matter~
|74| ~ Dark Night/ Bright Day~
|75| ~ Inner Peace Treaty~
|76| ~ The Pledge To The She-Wolf~
|77| ~The First Casualties of War ~
|78| ~A Series of Unfortuante Events ~
|79| ~War Ready ~
|80| ~Awakened~
|81| ~The Path of Blood~
|82| ~ The Grand Finale, or Not~
|83| ~Deadly Poison~
|84| ~New World Order~
|85| ~ A Whole New World~
|86| ~ Family Reunions ~
|87| ~ Abducted Rainstorms~
|88| ~ There are Consequences for Every Action~
|89| ~ I Declare War~
|90| ~ Til Death Do You Part~
|91| ~ Silent War~
|92| ~ The Art of War~
|93| ~ Operation Task Force~
|94| ~Operation Taking Cyrus Down Pt1~
|95| ~Operation Taking Cyrus Down Pt2~
|96|~ Reinforcement's ~
|97|~The Blood Gathering~
|98| ~The Challenge~
|99|~Pack in Blood~
|100|~The Winner~
~|Epilogue|~
Bonus Chapter ~ The Bucket List ~
Bonus Chapter ~ Heaven Sent ~
Book 3 ~Hunted by the Barbaric Vampire King~
Bonus Chapter ~ The Queen of Heart's~
Bonus Chapter ~ The Vampire King She-Wolf Queen~

|46| ~A Girl Fight ~

9.6K 678 174
By S0NDREENJ

Unedited.
Cyrus POV.

My beloved is no longer my beloved. She's in beast mode.

"Embry," calls out Claire, gaining Embrys wolf attention. She snaps her head in Claire direction with dark and cold golden eyes. Oh, fuck! This is bad.

Embry wolf begins to size up each one of us, one by one. She has no fear. She has no worries. I can see it in my beloved eyes. She is sizing each and every soul that is present up. Embry wolf is out for blood. I need to get things under control and fast.

I need to get her out of here. She's going to get herself hurt. Of course, no one will touch her but I will not allow her to hurt anyone either, for her human sake.

Embry doesn't believe in spilling blood. She will never forgive herself, if any harm comes to anyone. I know this. My beloved heart is way too pure and I attend to keep it that way. I will save her from herself.

Refusing to waste another second, I take a deep breath and then lunge at my beloved.

I'm too slow. Embry wolf manages to evade me with ease, by ducking down and then plunging her sharp claws deep into my left arm, drawing blood.

Arg! Fuck that hurt's but I don't have the time to wail over my pain. My sensitive ears pick up on movement from the left side of me. It's Marcellus. The fool is thinking about intervening. No one and I mean no one will touch her but me. She's my beloved. She is my responsibility.

My neck snaps in his direction, "Stay the fuck out of this," I growl at him.

Embry wolf, uses my momentary distraction for her to launch herself at me. I turn around, catching her wolf frame just in time. Fuck, if I had turned around a second later she could have taken my head off my neck.

My monster firmly squeezes down onto Embry wolf frame, just to keep her at bay but not hard enough to hurt her. My actions seem to piss her off even more because she snaps her canines in my face and then goes to work.

She swings her claws in rapid speed, trying her best to end me. I can see her anger inside of her cold and calculating bright golden eyes. I can feel her hurt through our bond. Of course, she's out for blood. She has been carrying all of these negatives emotions inside her for a while now, and she feels alone. I can visible see the pain.

The hatred that she hold for me shines brighter than the purest soul. This is my fault, not only did I constantly push her away, I continued to instigate Embry wolf and human inner battle. Embry wolf was drowning in pain and instead of being her savior I was the anchor that held her down.

I failed the both of them. I did this to her and I value on my life to fix the damage that I've done if it's the last thing I do, but first I must save her from herself.

So it has begun, we begin to tangle in a passionate dance of my beloved wrath, fury, and pain.

She moves with the grace of a predator, striking faster than lightening can strike. I continue to dodge every one of her attacks, and issue a few harmless assaults of my own. My goal is to contain Embry, not harm her. I would never physically hurt her. However, Embry wolf goal is to kill. Her attacks are lethal and filled with venom. Her message is crystal clear. She's coming at me with everything she's got. Embry isn't holding back.

I can now see that my beloved is far from fragile, I have truly underestimated her power and I just may pay for that grave mistake with my life.

Embry is a lot stronger than she looks. Plus, she has been well-trained. Her father would be so proud of her. I'm proud of her. My little sunshine isn't to be played with. She fast too, utilizing every single second of her time to pounce, duck, and then make a move. I attempt to intercept her next pounce, which results to an epic fail. Urge! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

A tidal wave of pain seeps throughout my upper body when she buries her sharp claws into my chest. Once again, drawing blood. Oh, fuck! She's good. I didn't even see that coming.

She drags her claws from my chest to my stomach, digging deeper into my skin with each passing second in the exact same moment that I feel an electrifying amount of anger jolt throughout my brotherly bond.

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I'm running out of time. Nicklaus is drawing closer and his monster is the one in control. Embry wolf can not and I repeat can not be around him while she's in this mental state. The moment that she gets a whiff of him she will flip. Game over. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck and just like that my time is up.

Not even a second later, Nicklaus woodsy scent floats into the air, ceasing my beloved ruthless attack on me at once. Then, her eyes snaps in the direction of the door. Fuck.

"Embry," I warn, while silently praying to the blood God himself. Things are about to go from bad to worse. All hell is about to break loose. No, I can't allow it to go down like that.

Nicklaus comes into view, gaining Embry wolf undivided attention. She turns her frame in his direction and before I could do anything to stop her. She pounces.

Embry's Wolf POV.

The slowly burning fire inside my chest is now ablaze as I breathe in his scent carried in by the wind. It spreads throughout my entire frame, making me beam with wicked delight and deadly anticipation. The King of All Vampire King is near.

This is the moment I've been waiting for. The moment to take his life.

My world went to shit because of him! He killed my cousin. He attacked my homeland. The King declared war. The leech believes he is untouchable, all of these fucking Kings think that they are untouchable, including my mate.

Whelp! Today is the day, that they will have to prove how untouchable they truly are... I will kill their highly favored King or die trying and that's a promise. My playtime is over. It's time that I show these fools what happens when you mess with The Wilde. This is my culture.

I lower my stance, patiently waiting and the very moment that he comes into view, I pounce wasting no time. I was taught to never play with my food.

My entire body bounces in the air, only to be intercepted by the last person that I've expected to intervene. His beloved. The human, Claire. Are you kidding me? She can't be that stupid. Oh, well it's about to be a girl fight.

She manages to catch me in mid-air, surprisingly enough. I stagger forward and land down onto my belly, but not without pulling the human down along with me. Both of our bodies bounce onto the bed of snow as we fall with a loud thud. Urge! This stupid bitch, interrupted my kill, and she will pay for it with her life.

I proudly stand on all four paws as she manages to pull herself up, from off the ground in inhuman speed, and then crouch down into a defensive stance as if she can really take me.

Now, I have to give it to her the human is brave. Foolish but brave. She has balls that's for sure and even has the audacity to size me up. A human sizing up a Wilde Wolf. Ha! Ha! Ha! The very idea is laughable.

Actually, now that I'm looking at her, I can see that this human isn't a human at all. She's one of them, possibly freshly turned. How didn't I notice it before? No wonder why the other leeches allowed her to interrupt. They believe that she has a chance with me.

Oh, okay! Let's see what this bitch got.

"She lost inside her wolf," shouts the King of All Kings brother, who happens to be next on my hit list. His blood also belongs to me, fuck he thought.

Now, I know that I might sound crazy but that's because I am crazy. This is what they have done to me. They have destroyed me and my human. She is lost forever because of them. I never would have thought that Embry and I would part ways. She was my personal blessing from the Goddess herself, but they ruined her.

After, everything that she has been through, that we have been through by the hands of these monsters, she still chose them. I can't believe her. She chose him, our supposed to be beloved over me when I'm the one who's been around since day one.

He took advantage of her, taking Embry's kindness for weakness. She was once a diamond but he buried her and now she's lost treasure. He knew that she was a selfless girl because she truly was selfless, on the other hand, am not. I want their blood and I shall get it.

I won't be satisfied with each and every one of them feeling my pain. I will not rest until I rip their frozen hearts out of their chest and crush them with my bare paws just like their King did to me.

He ripped out my heart when he yanked Kaya's heart out of her chest. That's exactly what he did and that's what hurts the most, every day, since the day she was taken from me. Embry's human side bond with Kaya was strong, but Kaya's wolf bond and I were much stronger. She was a part of my pack, the omega and I'm a Betas daughter. That type of pain is internal, like a bullet to my spine it will never heal.

It was my duty to protect her. Her survival was my responsibility and I failed her. I'll never forgive myself but I will get my revenge and I put that on my life. My revenge starts with him.

Truthfully, deep down inside I don't want to hurt anyone else. My human may not be a part of me anymore but her memory will always live inside of me. She wouldn't want this. Embry will hate me if I killed someone for no apparent reason, especially this Claire person.

I can hear her tiny and fragile voice now, "Please stop, this isn't the way," would have been her plead. It may be enough to save Claire but now her beloved.

With that being said, I place my focus back on my true prey. I snarl viciously in the King of all vampire Kings directions, making my intention clear. I don't want to hurt anyone else but if they stand in my way they shall be eliminated. I'm so lost, holding in so much anger.

I want his blood. No correction, his blood is mine to take, vengeance belongs to me.

This is for Kaya.

Cyrus POV.

Nicklaus is here and his monster is present. He is here to kill. I've got to do something to stop this. I don't want to fight my king, my brother but I will. I will not allow anyone to hurt my beloved.

"You promised," I shout, while looking into Nicklaus now crimson eyes. I know that Nicklaus is a honorable man. His word is his bond but when Claire comes into play, all of that blood, sweat, and honor bull shit goes out of the window. Nicklaus will kill anyone that he believes is a threat to his beloved and I will kill anyone that I deem as a threat towards mine.

At this moment, Embry is a threat to Claire so that makes every vampire present a threat to Embry. They shall all die.

"Don't intervene," growls Claire in a voice that isn't her own. My neck snaps in her direction, what the fuck? She sounds like one of us, like she has a monster of her own. Impossible.

The silence is deafening, no one and I mean no one expected Claire's outburst, including Nicklaus.

He doesn't look surprised, but he does look taking aback for just a second, and then he goes back to protection mode. I can see his inner battle. His monster is out for blood however he doesn't want to lose me, but he will, because let me make this very clear if he attacks my beloved it's game over. I'll never forgive him. I'll fight to the very end, push anyone's bottom and jump off a cliff if that's what it takes for Embry to live.

No one will lay a finger on her without going through me. My vision taints crimson as my monster makes his presence know, while I place myself in front of Embry's wolf, making my intentions clear. I will fight to the very death against all of these men to protect my beloved. In my monsters eyes, they all already dead.

The pressure's on, I can hear Embry's and Claire's hearts beating like metronome, both in sync like a thunderous storm.

Out my parallel vision, I can see the others preparing for a fight. The message is clear, their loyalty lies with our King, as it should but my loyalty lies with my beloved. I meant what I said. I won't allow anyone to harm her.

I will fight to the death to keep her safe and that's just that on that, if my brother's can't understand that than they were never my brother to begin with. So fuck them!

"Gutter," I open up my mind, "Embry is in danger. I need back up now."

"Sending our men at once," he responds without asking any questions. "I'm in route,"

My attention abruptly shifts as Embry begins to circle Claire, even in this life threatening experience I can't help but to admire the beauty of wolf.

She looks flawless. The way her silvered-gray coat sparkles like glitter underneath the mountains sun. The way her wolf frame is ripped to perfection, strong and well-tamed as she stalks her prey with predator anticipation. She's heartbreakingly beautiful, just looking at my beloved ready to take on the world with or without me does nothing but remind me of my stupidity. Embry is pure perfection and I'm the imperfect fool, who didn't probably count my blessing. How could I ever be so stupid?

"Embry," I reach out, hoping and praying that she is not too far gone in her wolf to hear me.

"I don't know if you could hear me or not. I can only pray that you can. I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry for everything, all the pain, all the heart ache, all the bullshit rules that I came up with. Everything! You were right about everything and if we somehow make it out of this alive I promise to cherish every single second that I share with you for the rest of eternity. I love you sunshine. Please forgive me,"

A few minutes goes by, and she doesn't respond confirming that she is truly lost or, so I thought. "Are you with me," growls Embry wolf inside my head.

"What," I ask, caught off guard by her question.

"They are your people," she waste no time explaining her point of view. "My human is gone," she confesses and I swear my frozen heart skips a thousand beats. I knew it but to hear it from Embry's wolf herself makes this experience much more real.

"I'm still your mate," Embry's wolf voice draws me back in. "And I will not stand down, with or without you. So, I'm asking you where do your loyalty lie," she asks the question of the hour.

Where does my loyalty lie? I repeat, where does my loyalty lie? Nicklaus is my family.. Xander is my family. In fact, everyone present are considered to be my family but Embry is my everything, lost inside her wolf or not. She's my everything and if I'm going to be honest I have to admit that if I was in her position I would want blood as well. This is really my fault, Embry wolf doesn't believe that I have her back. She doesn't trust me. That will change today.

"I'm with you," I advise. "My loyalty lies with you right or wrong and that's my word. However, I'm begging you to stand down. These people are my family,"

"Kaya was my family,"

"I know and I understand your pain. Embry. I know how it feels to lose someone that you love. I know the pain that have been carrying  every day, since the day that she was taking from you and I apologize that I wasn't man enough to be your shoulder for you to cry on when you needed me the most. This is my fault, not theirs. Allow me to be the one to mend your broken heart,"

Before, she could respond Claire stands to my feet, "Embry, I know you can hear me. I don't want you to get hurt," she pleads.

"It's just a little to late," growls Embry wolf before she shuts me out completely, and then she places her attention back onto Claire. She snarls darkly, making her attentions clear. She will not stand down.

"Were the fuck are you," I reach out to Gutter with a growl.

"Our men are two minutes away,"

"Make it one minute," I growl back.

"She is lost inside her own mind," Nicklaus voice, gains my attention, as he places his focus onto me. "Brother, I'm sorry! I hope you can find away to forgive me."

Brother my ass, instead of responding I allow my growl to bounce from off the trees, telling my supposed to be brother exactly how I feel bout his bull shit apology.

"Fuck you," I spit my words out through our bond, and then I close the link to our bond. Then, my monster lower our stance, readying ourselves to take on our supposed to be brothers all in the name of our beloved.

Not even a full second passes before, we charge in Nicklaus direction at the same exact moment that a bright electric emerald green light flashes out before our eyes. So powerful that it sends us flying through the air and pinning our frame against the tree.

"What the fuck," I growl out but before I can pin point the source of the unearthly power my eyes locks onto my beloved.

She waste no time moving quicker than one can blink, charging in Claire's direction, and then pounces into the air, missing Claire by a single second.

Claire duck's her head down just in time and then swiftly sweeps out her left leg, which causes Embry to stagger back and trip up over a branch, falling down onto the ground.

Then, Claire pounce's.

Claire land on top of Embry wolf frame, knocking her back into the ground. Seconds later, Embry wolf is clawing at Claire. However, Claire somehow manages the impossible, moving inhumanely fast, like a vampire and even manages to pin down Embry's large wolf frame.

I'm stunned. The both of them are playing tic for tac with one another. They are demonstration great skills of natural born warriors. I can't believe my eyes. I will never admit this to anyone but this girl fight is hot as hell, like seriously hot, if these two every form an allegiance, may God bless their opponent because they will need God's blessing to survivor a fight against the two of them. 

Here Nicklaus and I are both worried about our beloveds safety  and here they are fighting with such skill, I have no doubt in my mind that the both of them will have a shoot with taking the both of us on, believe it or not. What the actually fuck? I mean Embry is a wolf, so of course she can defend herself but Claire is only human. At least, she is supposed to be human. However, as I sit back and watch the both of them go at each other neck, I'm not so sure.

One thing that I'm certain of is that I have also underestimated Claire, and she is most certainly meant to be the Queen of All Vampire Kings. The girl puts the un- in- Un-Fucking-believable, that's for sure.

The sound of my beloved threatening growls fills my ears, if she wasn't lost inside her wolf fury before she is now. Embry begins to shake violently underneath Claire's strong hold. From a far, you would think that Claire is utilizing all of her strength to hold Embry down but as my monster zooms in I can see that Claire is gently holding her, firmly but still gentle.

My monster starts to claw from within me. He doesn't like the fact that someone other than us are restraining our beloved, but I push him back with ease. I can easily see that Claire goal isn't to harm Embry. Once again, this human or not so human is proving how worthy she truly is. Her goal is to calm Embry, not harm and that action right there does nothing but gain respect from me. Claire was born to rule. She is truly special, unlike her bitch ass beloved.

"Embry," I try to break through. "She's not trying to hurt you, calm down."

"Never," growls my deranged beloved as she continues to shake violently, proving her strength as she shakes her off with ease, sending Claire tiny frames flying in the air.

My beloved golden eyes flash threateningly, her canines and sharp teeth sparkle under the sunlight. She growls a monster growls and before Claire can think or even blink, Embry plunges her massive claws into Claire calf. Milk and honey tainted with Nicklaus distinctive scent floats in the air as Embry spills blood, followed by Claire's screams and her beloved menacing growl.

Fuck! Nicklaus monster is out. Blood continues to gushes out of Claire's calf as Embry digs a little deeper.

"Gutter," I growl, while trying to break free from whatever the fuck is holding me. "Where the fuck are you,"

This time he doesn't respond. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

Out of nowhere, I'm free and so is every one else. I struggle to my feet and make my way toward my beloved, if Nicklaus reaches her first she is dead. That's exactly why I push myself to move quicker than I ever moved and allow all of my power to seep through my pores, preventing any attack from the back.

Xander is the first monster presence I feel attempting to issue an attack, "Fall back, bitch," I utilize my gift to compel and just like that he falls flat on his back. My men rush out of the estate just in time, earning me maybe a second longer to reach my beloved.

I'm almost there, seconds away and so is Nicklaus.

"Paulum inclinatis Wollf"(Shift little wolf," suddenly growls a demonic voice, followed by a bright electric emerald green light, flashing out into the sky and once again sending every single person flying through mid-air, besides Embry and Claire.

My eyes are ringing and a cloud of electric  green smoke floats all around the air. What the hell is going on? I think to my self, however am fully unable to process my own thoughts because within a second I'm back on my feet. Embry needs me.

It takes me less than a second, to reach my beloved. She is now lying across the snow, naked in human form and Claire is also lying naked onto top of her. Once again, my frozen heart skips a thousand beats. Embry.

Unsurprisingly enough, Nicklaus is also standing right here, he dives in to grab Embry and I dive in to grab Claire just in time.

"Cyrus," growls out Nicklaus monster as he holds my beloved fragile body up in the air by her neck.

"Nicklaus," my monster growls back as I hold his beloved fragile body up in the air by her neck.  Two can play that game. I don't want to hurt Claire, but I will. Nicklaus needs to give me my beloved back right now.

Xander, Commander Vlad, and a few of Nicklaus men are now present, standing behind him. Gutter and the rest of my personal security detail are now present standing behind me.

Count Cloven and Marcellus are now in the middle. The both of them are holding their hands up in mock surrender, if my beloved wasn't in another life threatening situation I would burst out laughing. It's funny how the tables turn?

The scent of Claire sweet tasting blood floats freely in the air as her blood drips freely down her legs. Claire is gravely injured. She needs help now.

"Release my beloved now," Nicklaus roars damn near shake the ground. He pissed. Oh, well so am I.

"You first," I childishly respond. "Give me my beloved,"

"She attacked my beloved,"

"And Claire accepted the challenge," I remind him of the oath, without actually reminding him of the oath.

Nicklaus eyes spits fire as he catches on, "Claire is your Queen,"

"And so is Embry," I announce, which earns me and audible gasp from my men and Nicklaus. I know he wasn't expecting me to publicly claim Embry and honestly neither was I, but here it goes. 

"Embry Destiny Wilde is my beloved," I claim for all to hear.

<🌪>
Awake Tuesdays. Please don't forget to hit that golden star ⭐️ comment and follow. If you want to read ahead the next chapter it is available on.

Hello, love bugs.

Once again, I find myself apologize for the last update but as a few of you are aware this isn't the best time for me. I wanted to personally thank every single one of you who has reached out during this bull shit that I'm going through.

Also, the go fund me is now active for anyone who would like to contribute. The Link is posted on my Profile. My next update shall be Friday. Thank you for you prayers, donations and love. 

Q: Does Anyone Love Cyrus? I do, but I have many reason to love him. Lol 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 220 47
Have you ever just look up to the sky and ask the Moon Goddess "Why?" I have. I do it every single night for the past four years. I don't know if I...
237K 10.3K 26
I was rejected by my family, the pack members and my mate because I couldn't shift. On the day of my sister and mate's mating ceremony, My wolf, or...
220K 6.8K 48
When you are at your lowest there is only one thing you can do and that is to rise. Our protagonist went through some tough sh*t and then like a phoe...
1.1M 41.6K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...