☆SOLD☆ WayV Ten [COMPLETED]

By Celestialpassionn

"We sold you to a gang. Is for your own good" EDIT: GRAMMERS WayV+NCT ☆Started: 28/10/19 ☆End: 04/12/19 More

☆ P R E L U D E
☆Chapter N° 1
☆Chapter N° 2
☆Chapter N° 3
☆Chapter N° 4
☆Chapter N° 5
☆Chapter N° 6
☆Chapter N° 7
☆Chapter N° 8
☆Chapter N° 9
☆Chapter N° 10
☆Chapter N° 11
☆Chapter N° 12
☆Chapter N° 13
☆Chapter N° 14
☆Chapter N° 15
☆Chapter N° 16
☆Chapter N° 17
E P I L O G U E

☆Chapter N° 18 (The End)

909 26 6
By Celestialpassionn

Next Day Soyoung POV

You opened your eye's. You yawned and sat down. You rub your eye's and blink a few times. Later you saw the light from the morning shining in your room. You slowly put a smile on your face remember what happend yesterday.

''D-Did you answer?'' He rubbed the back of his neck. You chuckled. ''It is a yes Ten''He smiled. ''But'' His smile then slowly dropped.

''Next time say it without asking Lucas pabo'' He laughed and he hugged me and then we both went inside. ''Then lets have the best night tomorrow together'' 

You blushed thinking about it. Maybe today night i can finally tell him what i feel about him. I can do it. ''Park Soyoung YOU CAN DO IT!-'' I throw my hand in the air but not that soon someone opened the door and saw me.

''Uhhhh Soyoung are you okay?'' I slowly lowered my hand when i saw Kun's smile at me. ''Oh I-Uhhh...'' He laughed. ''I just wanted to check if you was awake. They made breakfast'' You smiled at him. ''I will come'' he nodded and left.

Wel. That was awkward. You laughed at yourself and get up. You walked to the bathroom and took a shower. 

You was done with it and grabbed a comfortable outfit for today. You put it on and put your hair in a bun.

You was looking for your phone and then saw it. You looked in your phone and saw still the a lot o f message from your school friends. You blocked them and then turn off your phone. You opened the door and left your room.

You walked in the hallway and was greeted by Yuta and Jennie together. You started to fake puke what happend the other day. Yuta rolled his eye's. Like you wouldn't do it when your older. I scoffed. ''Yeah Jennie is like 22 and then your 24 ass come to fu-'' ''Okay we get it Soyoung'' Jennie smiled.

I smirked. We all three walked to the room and saw all of them sitting, eating and chit talking. You greeted them and they all smiled at you. You saw Ten and he patted the seat next to him and you sat next to Ten and Winwin.

''Hi'' Winwin smiled at you and you smiled back. ''Hi Winwin'' You said and he then continue with eating. ''Taeyong later sat down and he was in front of you. You guys gazes each other. His gaze was different then the other ones.

He looked away and you sighed. Ten looked at you and noticed it. ''So guys enjoy the breakfast because we will be at a party tonight. So you guys have to eat.'' They all thanked him and eat. I was looking at it and then took a bite.

''It is tasty'' You said and looked at Ten. ''Yeah i know. Doyoung Hyung and Taeyong Hyung cooked for us'' I hummed and i was amazed that Taeyong can cook. I already knew it from Doyoung, but not from Taeyong.

You continue with eating and begin to talk with the members. They are so sweeter now. Like when i met them for the first time they were like really scary to me. Now that i know them better they are so sweet.

Still that little dork next to Taeyong Haechannie stills try to flirt with me. He tried some pick up lines and they were fucking funny. Everybody on the table laughed and i chuckled. ''Yah! Like you guys got the best pick up line'' He pouted angry.

''I got one'' Ten said and stand up. I looked at him weird and he then started to slide. He then stopped. ''I just slide in your DM's'' I tried not to laughed, but lost it (Im so sorry Bambam stans but this iconic line got me!) Ten hide himself and everybody clapped.

''That was amazing Ten!'' I screamed trying to cheer him up. Taeyong shook his head at him. ''See Haechan Soyoung like mine not yours'' Haechan rolled his eye's and stand up walking to the kitchen area. I smiled at Ten and gave him a high five.

''I really didn't knew that Haechan would got a crush on older girls.'' Chenle said shocked. ''Then you missed something. The last time the rest of us except you and Mark Hyung we were playing Truth of Dare and this boy tried kissing her'' 

Jeno laughed and Renjun then continued. ''Lucky Ten Hyung saved her ass'' He said and i rolled my eye's. ''Oh that is old nice guys'' Chenle laughed and everybody did it. 

Everybody was done with eating. I said i was about to do the dishes. Everybody said that i was really sweet and thanked me. Jennie joined to help me. I was washing it and she dry everything and put it in place.

Jennie stopped for a moment. ''Oh Soyoung i have to go. Maybe im on my period'' My eye's widen. ''Shit if you are then you will be fucked up'' She nodded ''I will check to be sure if i'm on period or i got some pain'' I nodded and let her go.

I was wishing the dishes when i felt someone behind me. I stopped and didn't move. I already knew who it was so i tried to calm myself. ''Ten..'' I said and i heard his soft voice against my neck. ''Yes?'' He said husky.

''What are you doing?'' He then went next to you. ''Oh nothing, why?'' I looked at him and he had that stupid smirk on his face. ''Put that smirk down Chittaphon'' He smiled when you called him by his real name. 

''You must do it often.'' You raise a eyebrow and stopped with what you was doing. ''What? What do you mean?'' He looked down. ''You calling me by my real name. It really come beautiful out your mouth.'' ''Tss flirty'' He smiled.

Later Jennie came. ''Okay wauw again. I just leave you and i see Ten with you. Just date already!'' She said and pushed him away. ''Ten we are busy with cleaning. Go find a moment to ask her okay not now'' She pushed him out the kitchen and came back.

''Okay now he is gone lets clean and then you will tell me everything, okay?'' She said with a stern face. You nodded and continue with cleaning and she with what she was doing.

☆°☆

Jennie was the whole time whining on my mind what's between me and Ten. Are we like each other or not? I want something with him, but I'm not sure if he really wants something. You was leaning against your hand when she stopped.

''Are you even fucking listening?!'' I jumped when i heard her raising voice. ''Oh M my gosh Soyoung!'' I looked at her. ''What?'' I said. ''Can you please listen what i say and then answer it?'' I shrugged. ''I don't know what to answer Jennie''

She pouted. ''Are you guys a thing or not?'' I shrugged again. ''I just don't know Jen. like he never told me something about his feelings still we are kind of friends with benefits.'' She sat next to you. ''Are you about to confess him tonight?'' She said excited.

''I-I  don't know yet'' She then sighed. ''Just think okay? Just go to his ass and say i like you!'' She said like it was easy. ''Or if he said no. I will beat his damn ass'' She smiled at her nice offer. ''I would love to see that actually'' She smiled and then smirked.

''Maybe it will the happen'' She stand up. ''Okay so it is now'' She looked at the time ''5:32. We got like 2 and a halve hours to get ready'' She grabbed your hand and pulled you to her room.

She enter it and put you down in the chair. ''Let me check which hair style will suit this nice dress what you choice'' She started to look in a book with a lot of hairstyles. After a while she found it and then walked to the make up.

''Okay lets see which make up will match.'' She looked at your face and then the dress and she then snapped her finger. ''Okay i got everything so lets start'' She pushed you in the bathroom with a towel and lingerie. 

You took a shower and did your hair and everything. You get out and dry your body and put the lingerie on. You walked out and she looked at you. ''Oof i just can let you walk like this'' My eye's widen and blushed. ''But i mean with those boys no''

She grabbed the dress you choice the next day and she then started to dress you. She put it good and nice on you. ''Oh My gosh! It really match your body great!'' She smiled at you. You smiled back. 

She let you sit in the chair and then started to do the hair style and the make up what she wanted to do with you. She smiled at her self proud. ''You ready?'' You nodded nervous. She turned you around and you opened your eye's shocked. 

''Who is this girl!?''

''Jennie!'' You smiled really happy at her now showing your teeth at her. She smiled back at you. You hugged her and she hugged me back. ''I really love this!'' She just nodded and smiled again.

''Okay so now it is my turn'' She said and i nodded. She walked the bathroom in and you took your phone. You begin to take pretty photo's with the dress. ''Oh my i really love this!'' Jennie came out and begin to grab her dress.

''Okay lets do this fast otherwise we will be late'' She said to me and i nodded. She did everything and grabbed her dress just the same like me.

30 minutes later 7:23

When she was done she looked at her self. I took a photo with my phone from her. She noticed and then turned around. ''Wow your so pretty Unnie'' She smiled at the way you called her. ''Thank you!''

You both heard a knock on the door. ''Girls are you ready? We are about to go like 10 minutes'' We both screamed one minute and continue to make photo's of each other.

Later you opened the door and Saw Yuta and Jungwoo. They both looked at us. ''Wah~ Soyoungi you look amazing!'' Jungwoo said with a smile and you smiled back at him. ''Ahw you also look amazing Jungwoo'' He thanked you.

You then looked at Yuta and he also looked nice. ''You look amazing Jennie'' He said and gave her a kiss. ''Ew! Do it not here!'' Jungwoo whined and i nodded. ''I feel you Jungwoo'' We both laughed.

We walked in the living room meeting everybody. ''Hey there they are woooow'' Yangyang said looking at the both of you guys. Yuta stand in front of Jennie. ''Hey don't forget Jennie isn't Single anymore. You can date Soyoung'' He begin and Yangyang laughed. 

''Nah she is already from Ten-'' ''Oh shut up Yangyang'' Ten came from the hallway. You turned around and you guys both made eye contact. He looked up and down and looked at your face. You also looked at him and he was looking fine.

(His outfit)

He smiled at you and you blushed while smiling. ''Y-You look nice-i mean beautiful - no i mean stunning!'' You stopped him. ''Thank you Ten. You also look just nice. No i mean stunning'' You mocked him and he smiled.

''See. Soyoung is from Ten-'' Ten throw his cap at him and he then laughed. Taeyong came and he was also looking great, but not great as Tennie. ''Okay you guys are done?'' He asked and everybody looked at each other. 

He looked at you and then to Jennie. ''You look nice sis'' He said to Jennie and she smiled happy to him. He then looked at you. ''You too'' You gave him a small smile and bowed. I don't know why i did that but yeah..

We all moved to the car and went inside. I was in the car with 9 people. three back and two in the middle and two in front. I was in the middle with Ten. In the back was Lucas, Hendery and Yangyang. 

At the wheel was Yuta and in the passenger seat Jennie. We drove off the drive way and made our way to the party. I looked out the window looking at the sky. It was almost dark. Ten looked at you.

He was admiring you really sneaky. He is about to plan something tonight and hope it will work. The boys back were talking about some random shit and Jennie and Yuta about what they will do in the future.

I looked away from the window and looked at Ten.  noticed he was looking at me. ''I-Is there something on my face?'' He smiled. ''You mean beauty?'' You blushed. ''Oooh~ That was smooth Hyung'' I heard Hendery.

Ten glared at him and i shook my head and looked again out the window. Ten looked again at you and then did the same what you are doing.

At the party

I waited before the others get out and i was about to get out when someone suggest me a hand. I looked up and saw Ten. ''Don't you remember? Your my date right?'' I totally forgot that.

You slowly grabbed his hand and he then pulled you out the car. He suggest his arm and you kindly take it. I grabbed with my other hand my dress and we both walked on a kind of red carpet.

Ten showed something and the man allowed us to come inside. It was really big inside. You saw a lot of people and drinking and talking. Not like the other party's i went before. These were nice and normal. 

Ten pulled you somewhere and you just walked with him. ''Lets get some drinks'' He said and i nodded. I looked inside more and saw the other talking with some other peoples. I saw Taeyong talking with someone really tall.

It was so cute how he was talking with someone who is taller then himself. Ten came back and gave you some juice. ''Oh i thought it would be you know'' He shook his head. ''Not in this tend'' I smiled and drink it.

After a while music came and people started to get partners. Ten suggest you a hand to dance with him.

"You want to dance?" My eye's widen at his question. "Oh no i don't dance-Aah!" He pulled you up to him.

He put his both hands on your waist and you put your hands around his neck. You guys slowly started to dance.

You was nervous not really a dance person. (But in really life....) He looked deeply in your eye's while you guys continue and keep dancing.

My heart begins to beat faster looking more in his eye's. Oh my let this stop...Ten was only looking at you that he didn't knew the music already stopped.

"T-Ten.." Your face came in his mind and he came back in reality. "Huh?" You smiled. "The music is already stopped" You let go of his neck but he wanted you again close to him.

"Soyoung!" You heard Jennie calling your name. You looked at her and then back to Ten. "I have to go Tennie. See you later" You waved and he watched at you body walking.

"Soyoung i want to introduce you to my friends!" She said happy and showed three other pretty girls.

"Wah~ She is admit pretty Jen! You was right" I smiled happy. "So Jen told a bit of you Soyoung" I smilrd again. "My name is Lisa" The girl with the ponytail said.

"I'm Rosé" A girl with blonde long hair answer. "Hi i'm Josie the oldest one" A girl with black hair said. "Together we got a name Blackpink!" Jennie said happy.

"Nice to meet you girls!" They smiled nice to you. "Shall we dance?" I sighed. "Again?" They all four nodded. Later dance music came.

"Come on!" Lisa pulled you on the dance floor. They started to dance and other people joined. You was just standing there. Jennie noticed and stopped.

"Soyoung? Are you okay?" "Nah it is like i never danced" They all four looked at each other. "Just be yourself girl and dance" They keep dancing.

Like uh i can dance in a dress. I just tried to do with some hips and they hyped the freak me up. I danced and started to move more.

We all stopped when the music stopped when Winwin and Xiaojun came. "Hey girls. Hey Soyoung" They greeted us. "Is there something?"

"Yeah Ten is looking for you" I looked at the girls. "Ooeh~" Jisoo said. "Where is he?"

☆°☆

I saw him standing in the hallway walking around. I walked up to him and he saw me. "Ah there you are" He said with a smile.

"You needed Me?" He nodded. "I actually wanted to show you something." You took you hand and walked to the elevator.

He pushed the highest buttom and we went upstairs. I was confused. "Ten?- "
He suddenly coverd my eye's and i I was shocked.

"I want to surprise you" I rolled my eye's. "Yeah so now it isn't a surprise anymore" "Shush" He just shushed me and then we heard the elevator stop.

The door opened and he guide you to walk. You was trying to feel things in front of you.

"Okay. And. Yes. You ready?" You stopped with moving. "For what?" You said with confusing. "With this" He slowly moved his hands from your eye's and you opened it and a gasped escaped.

"It is amazing~" You walked further to take a better look at it. The wind touching your hair making it fly. You close you eye's.

"You like it?" You opened it and looked at Ten. "Yes I like it! But why did you do this?"

He sighed and looked at you. "I-i always wanted to tell you this but it never came out perfect. But i think this will be the perfect day" He took your hands together looking in your eye's.

"I started to get feelings for you. Always i wanted to know what it was but never knew how to explain. The Times what happens i could tell it" You listen deeply at him.

"Everyday i see you my heart beat faster and faster. The way you smile and feel just makes me save" He smiled at you.

"I'm just gonna say it" He smiled before saying it. "I...I love you Soyoung" Tears fell down and smiled.

"Those words i always wanted hear from you" You said and he was shocked. "Oh yeah?" You nodded.

"Because i I love you too" He smiled and kisses you. You laughed and kisses him back. "I will never leave you Soyoung" He hugged you tightly.

"So will i"

The End❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 533 52
♢ ♢ ⌫ contains bad words, violence, blood, and more .. under editing ?? [started: 19 may 2021] [end: 7 October 2021] (homegirl got broken english so...
179K 5.3K 26
"Tell me that you'll always trust me." "Do you trust yourself that you also never lie to me?" "..." "If you have enough trust for yourself then I'll...
1.1K 36 9
[COMPLETED] "Do you blame yourself?" "What?" Warning - Depictions of violence.
10K 393 12
❝tolboi: eat ass, suck a dick, and sell drugs.❞ ❝grandma: NO❞