We Met At Our Wedding ( JJK F...

By StupidButCute00

#1 in Kpopff In which Y/N and Jungkook met at each other's weddings with only one thing in common : "Both Y... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Sequel
Sequel: Part 1/3
Sequel: Part 2/3
Sequel: Part 3/3

Chapter Thirty Two

40.3K 1.6K 929
By StupidButCute00

Chapter Thirty Two:  The red house

"Baby" He whispered, skimming your hands with his lips. "Will you do something for me?"

" ...w-what?" You whispered back

"Just surrender to me. Let me love you" He moved a hand to your face, tracing your pouty lips for a moment.

You looked at him in surprise. " But Jungkook" You said huskily. " I do... I mean..."

"This is different Y/N" his voice was silky soft. "Will you let me just show you? Will you trust me babe?"

"Hmmm" you whispered nodding, suddenly inexplicably shy, wondering just how you were going to be tormented now.

He smiled

Suddenly he pulled away from now and stood up again " Alright, I will call Taehyung Hyung and arrange the thing." he gave you a beautiful smile before grabbing his shirt that was on the mini sofa in the corner.

" Hmm ? " You blinked looking at him confused, he turned to face you again raising his eyebrow over your expression. as you  propped yourself up on your elbows. 

" What? You just agreed, didn't you? " He said, his  tone casual and light.

At this moment you felt  like your brain cells have been randomized, What is he saying? is this another joke ? 

Or I misunderstood ? 

The thoughts made the color of your cheeks to turn dead red, you closed your face in your palms and laughed at yourself. 

" What were you thinking ?" He asked you chuckling and then smirked " Ahh you understood the 'let me love you' in another way, didn't you? " He was enjoying himself too much. 

Little did he know he is making your mind stop functioning. " Stop....." You chuchled and throw the pillow at him. 

 He avoided your usual useless weapon easily and smirked " Well....My naughty girlfriend, If you are ready to take the responsibility of IT I'd be glad to sh-------"  

" STOP ..." You stood up and throw the other pillow at him, this time it hit him perfectly right into his unbelievably attractive chest.  

You wanted to look up, you tried to stop yourself from looking below his neck but the heat emanating from his body was bothering you already. 

You noticed the naughty gleam in his eyes when he said" Maybe if you stopped staring at this " He teased you again  this time shamelessly stretching his arms to his sides, flexing his impressive biceps. The lines and curves on his arms were tight, his skin glowing and healthy. 

 You tried to hide your smile. You cleared your throat and tucked a brown lock behind your ear " Yeah seems like I can't, makes me wonder how I deserved such a sexy hot man I guess ..." You winked at him then laughed when he froze. 

" Ohh look at you making me all flustered again." He walked 

But behind the smile and the teasing, The man had reasons. Jungkook wasn't stupid, he knew what he said and he knew what you understood. You nodded and agree but your words from earlier suddenly popped inside his mind.

Your words about loving him, caring for him and that you understood his real feelings about everything, His past being a big part of this.

It was going to be unfair if he just didn't do the same.

" But seriously what's that you'll arrange ? " You stopped next to the bathroom's door and looked at him. 

" a another way of wowing my girl ." The man lay down again and smiled " But this time it's a secret ." 

" Oh really  ?"  

" Yeah.... because I love you and all  ." He winked and you smiled.

I love you , too. 

Jungkook watched as you started moving probably to take a shower first, suddenly he stood up " Y/N Wait..." 

You turned to face him, confused how he get next to you so fast " Y-yes ? " 

Jungkook started at your eyes before slowly started pushing you against the wall of the room as his hot breath fanned your face. " Y/N..."

" W-what? " you lost your train of though and all you could do was stare into his brown eyes. With his hand on the back of your neck Jungkook guided your face towards his. 

" It's not that I don't want you...In fact you have no idea what's going on inside of me while trying to control this... " he voice came so soft " You know that, right?" 

His words took your breath away for few second before you completely understood what he meant which made you softly smile at him. " I know." you nodded

" Good." he didn't wait anymore second, he smashed his full lips against your. His lips possessing yours in every way. Your hands snaked around his neck and softly tugged at his hair. He let out a soft growl as you continued kissing.

His lips tasted minty and it was an addicting flavor. His hands traveled down to your waist and he pulled you in closer. You gave in to the sensation and let your arms run across his hard and muscular torso.

His tongue explored every inch of your mouth and when you felt his tongue slowly slide out you caught it in between your teeth, sucked on it a little earning you a moan and his hands tighten around your hips.

" Playful I see...." he whispered ,You could feel the smirk forming in his lips.

 " Learned from the best." You whispered back but laughed when he released your lips, opened his eyes and pulled a bit away. 

" You have five second Baby ....." His eyes darkened as he stared down at you, lust and desire obvious in his eyes " Five second to run before I............."

Something inside you told you to stay but your feet didn't listen, you walked away from him and get inside the bathroom where you finally could take a breath. 

------------------------------------------

You were about half way done cooking when a pair of arms wrapped around your waist and pulled you back into a body. You smiled knowing who those arms belonged to.

You turned your head and Jungkook grinned at you before placing a kiss on your cheek

"I missed you again beautiful." He said softly in his raspy morning voice.

"I can see that." You said still smiling.

He spun your body around so you were now facing each other. He grinned before leaning in and placing  kiss on your lips. You tangled your hands in his hair as his arms pulled you closer to him

"Well, You'll have to stay with me for 24 hours for two weeks to pay back for the time you left alone " He whined like a child.

You chuckled and nodded " You got that, Sir." You winked then turned back to the stove which you currently had eggs and bacon cooking. You flipped the bacon over.

"Here let me help you." Jungkook said.

So Jungkook was in charge of finishing the bacon while you finished the eggs. Once the food was done you put it on two plates and sat down at the kitchen table. Jungkook told you all about the things he did when you were resting in your parent's and some funny stories of him and his friends did when they were in collage. You smiled as you listened to him. You loved hearing him talk especially when he is smiling.

" Oh by the way.... about the divorce thing." You looked down at your food " I found the papers in the table."

Jungkook swallowed at that, his assistant must had sent them and he totally forget to hide them. 

" I.....I m-----"

" are we going to be officially divorced if I sign them? " You looked at the man and asked. 

He cleared his throat and shook his head " No, we'll have to send them to the judge then attend a court to discuss the divorce agreement."

" And what's that? " you asked.

Jungkook smiled and looked at you again " It's mostly about what's gonna be yours and what's gonna be mine, in this case... it's gonna take some times considering my name."

" But I don't want anything, can't I just sign something says that? " You told him.

" and then they'll say I did something to you, a threat for example.....No Judge is gonna believe this." The man chuckled " Don't worry, I will take care of this.

You nodded " Alright."

" So..... what are you planning to do those days? " He asked softly " Expect for staying with me of course." he winked

" Well....." You chuckled " I haven't been to work in ages, I guess they'll fire me as soon as I show up." 

" Then I will buy you your own hospital ......... the biggest one here my baby." He said and you laughed.

" Wow You sound so serious." 

" Because I am " he laughed " Like seriously if you want it I will ------"

" We got it Mr.Rich guy you're rich and all but can you stop........I don't want anything out of ordinary " You laughed " But seriously how rich are you? Like what am I getting myself into? " 

" Hmm...." He chewed his bacon and smiled " As for me, Jeon Jungkook I own the law firm which is a big deal obviously but my parents in the other way.........and damn rich, like seriously rich." he laughed " I even remember in my 10th birthday I told them I wanted a toy boat similar to one of friend's and then they bought me a yacht " 

You chocked on your water then started to cough " A yacht for your 10th birthday ? " 

 " I know right.......who does that." He shock his head in disappointment " I remember I was so pissed that day, I really wanted that toy boat"

You sighed and shook your head " Ungrateful kid." 

He laughed " My father own a bunch of Hotels here and there and my Mother does something with fashion I am not quiet sure what it is......." 

" Oh......." 

You can't relate

" Ahh speaking about your parents...." You looked at him again " Are they always outside the country? "

" Pretty much." Jungkook kept eating and you noticed the sad smile on his face " I don't think I remember we spend more then a week all together even after I ........." he stopped.

The man sighed then looked at you with a smile " But don't worry I didn't care that much."

" Still......It's sad." you sighed 

" More reasons for you to stay with me." he winked and you chuckled

" Stop saying that, I won't leave you anyway I don't need reasons for that." You told him feeling your cheeks lighting up " I won't be able to do even if I wanted to."

" I love you." He mouthed 

" I love you, too." you mouthed back and smiled.

The two of you spent the rest of the day wrapped up in each other's arms. Jungkook placed gentle kisses on your lips, cheeks, neck, hands, anywhere he could all throughout the day. You loved the feeling of his arms around you and he loved having you in his arms.

---------------

The next day.

Just after waking up, Jungkook asked you to pack clothes for three days after he said that he'll take you to place ........well, 'Taking a rest only the two of us' were his words exactly. 

You didn't disagree since you really need sometime alone with him only. the idea made you so excited. 

Imaging the two of you eating together, waking up together , laughing and teasing each other  was beautiful.

--------

After you both of you packed a small bag each, Jungkook drove the supermarket and bought a lot of stuff, he said you two had to cook and everything. 

" Am I in the right way ? " You asked while driving Jungkook's car.  After you two left the supermarket you suggested to drive instead of him. 

" Yeah it's the right way ." He smiled " As long you keep following the navigation ." 

You nodded " But what's this place? are we perhaps going........ camping ? " You turned to look at him only to find his eyes on you as well. 

Blushing you turned to face the road again. 

" Not this time, but that's a good idea......we'll definitely do that some day." He said, his voice soft and sweet " 

----------

" Let's stop here." Jungkook pointed.

After about an hour Jungkook showed you where to park the car, It was the side of the beach, the clear blue water made you smile brightly as you run out of the car to take a deep breath.

" Wow it's really fresh " You raised your arms in the air and closed your eyes " I haven't been to this part of the city before."

" Because it's private." He walked to stand next to you, his hands in his pocket  and looked at the beach. 

" It is ? " you looked at him confused. he nodded. You looked around to the place, only few houses were seen and it was so big that you can't even see anything expect for the sea and trees. 

In the other side, you noticed a small beautiful looking house, it was painted red and perfectly surrounded by palm trees that gave it the California style. Jungkook smiled when he saw you staring.

" You liked the house ? " he smiled 

You nodded " It's beautiful, It's---"

"Ours ." Jungkook cut your words then placed keys in your hands " Yours now."

Your eyes widened when feeling the cold thing in your soft hands " What? "

" well, It was mine but i decided it's yours now." he winked 

You blinked then sighed " Jungkook I can't accept this, I can agree to live with you and drive your car but I can't keep taking things----"

" You're not..... look I love you and that means everything i have is already yours, soul and body, heart and everything, I don't want you to feel that way when I give you things please.....all what I want is to make you happy and see your smile. " He looked at you, now in a serious tone "Plus we got married Y/N, And we'll get divorced ..... the law offers the half of what I have to you but I only gave you this small house so the judges accept our divorce, So please accept it and everything I will offer you in the future because I am not planning to spot spoiling you...." This time you smiled and pinched your cheeks playfully. 

" Jungkook...." 

" Now, are you gonna invite me to your house or I will have to sleep in the car? " He chuckled. 

His childlike smile melted your heart, You don't have anything to offer him but your heart. 

And you will. 

You and Jungkook took the bags and walked toward the house smiling and laughing with each other. 

Your eyes widened when you entered the house, It was beautiful and almost everything wooden which gave you a warm feeling, the walls were painted to sound old and there was many mirrors that showed the blue water. 

" Wow........ That's so beautiful." you placed the bags in the floor and sat in the couch looking around " I could stay here forever." 

Jungkook smiled " Taehyung hyung did a good job tho...." Jungkook sat beside you " I told him to clean the place for us, after all I haven't came here in years." 

" Oh......" 

" I wanted to come with someone especial " He grabbed your hand and kissed the back of it " Thank you for coming with me Y/N."

You smiled and moved closer to hug him tightly and whisper " Thank you for coming into my life, Jungkook." 

-------------

" Let me show you the room." Jungkook took your hand and dragged you with him. 

" It's the only place in the house that has this view..." He walked toward the window and showed you, it was all green with trees and the view of the mountain for very far.

" Jungkook I love it so much...." You hugged him again, you fit perfectly as he enveloped you with his body. 

" We'll stay three days here, but we can always come back in the weekends." he whispered 

" Perfect." 

---------------------------------------------------------

To Be Continued......... 

A question: Do you guys want me to write the 'you know what' scene or skip it next chapter ? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 8K 33
Two internet friends, who have no clue who each other really are, have a budding romance online which begins unravelling into something else with the...
Love Me By -love-

Fanfiction

592K 39.3K 52
I love her, but she doesn't love me. I don't love him, but I need to stay with him. I love you so much but why don't you love me back? What more sho...
97K 5.8K 20
Taehyung had been living with his 'fiance' for a good time and is to be engaged in a month when this one guy walks into his life. What happens then? ...
19.4K 1.3K 19
If you found the right person, there's no need to worry about your black and white life - a jimin fanfiction