Steven Universe Half Gem Read...

By Sithmaul

(Y/N) had to move to Beach City when their parents were having a rough patch, so they sent (Y/N) to their Unc... More

Prologue: The War, then the Peace
Chapter 1: The Star Child
Chapter 2: The Conflict
Chapter 3: Truth and Rejection
Chapter 4: The Cluster
Chapter 5: The Storm Before the Calm
Chapter 6: I Just Need Some Space
Chapter 7: The Ride of Your Life
Chapter 8: The Start
Chapter 10: The Void Emerges
Chapter 11: I Am Nothing
Chapter 12: News From Earth
Chapter 13: Steven's Trial
Chapter 14: Finally Home
Chapter 15: Returning Of Old Friends
Chapter 16: Reunited At Last
Chapter 17: Back To Homeworld
Chapter 18: A Big Problem
Chapter 19: Official Diamond
Chapter 20: An Old New Friend
Chapter 21: The Return
Chapter 22: The Summons
Chapter 23: The Confrontation
Chapter 24: Father Bonding
Chapter 25: A Splitting Personality
Chapter 26: The Result
Chapter 27: Releasing the Void
Chapter 28: A Heavy Atmosphere
Chapter 29: Not Quite Human
Chapter 30: Den Of Sin
Chapter 31: Thicker Than Water
Chapter 32: Violent Craving
Chapter 33: Biting the hand that feeds
Chapter 34: The Sensitive subject
Chapter 35: Battle of skill
Chapter 36: Proud of what I have
Chapter 37: Time is of the Essence
Chapter 38: Lifted Weights
Chapter 39: Seeds of Sin
Chapter 40: Center Stage

Chapter 9: The Pieces

5.7K 163 23
By Sithmaul

          ~~~ (Y/N) POV ~~~

     We had arrived at Homeworld. Blue Diamond led me through their Palace. She had a room prepared for me.

(Y/N): "Blue Diamond. When would you like to get started?"

Blue Diamond: "Maybe we can get to work on control? That is one of your problems, so if we get to work on control, maybe you will be able to remember more?"

(Y/N): "That sounds good."

Blue Diamond: "I will be busy for a while, but I will send some gems over. They might be able to help. What can you do so far?"

(Y/N): "Well, I have the basic weapons. I can, apparently project emotions. I can create fire, and Ice. Though, I am unsure what else I can do. I pass out a lot."

Blue Diamond: "Well, that is already quite an arsenal for an individual, but what do you mean, pass out?"

(Y/N): "Well, sometimes, when a person over exerts themself to an extreme, then the body can cause a forced sleep. We call it a 'black out' as the vision fades to black before unconsciousness. Usually it happens when someone is dehydrated, or is hit in the head too hard."

Blue Diamond: "Oh my, that sounds terrible."

(Y/N): "Well, blacking out can be a sign of destructive behavior, by over exerting yourself, or a horrible illness that weakens you."

Blue Diamond: "You aren't ill are you?"

(Y/N): "No, I just over exert myself."

     Blue Diamond nods.

Blue Diamond: "Someone will be with you shortly, they will escort you to an arena. There they will help you with your abilities. I must go for now."

     I nod and sit down as Blue Diamond and Blue Pearl leaves. Though I did not have to wait for too long, as soon a Ruby and a Green Agate entered the room. I stood up to greet them.

Ruby: "You must be (Y/N)."

(Y/N): "That is correct."

     They were silent for a moment before looking back at the paper. The Ruby and Green Agate looked at each other before sighing.

Green Agate: "Follow us."

     They turned and continued to leave. I followed as we started to head towards the exit of the Palace. Upon exiting many Gems that were walking in the streets looked awkwardly at me, I tried to ignore them as I followed the two gems. 

     We eventually made it to the arena Blue Diamond mentioned.

Ruby: "So, let's start with the basics. Summon your weapon."

     I summoned my karambits.

Green Agate: "Hmm, very up close. Do you even know how to use those?"

     I nod.

(Y/N): "Mostly."

     The Ruby sighed as the Green Agate summoned a sword.

Green Agate: "We will see about that."

     She rushed at me, sword pointed to my chest. I stepped to the right while twisting my body, my right karambit pointed at her arm. She snarled and swung her sword at me. I blocked the sword with my left karambit while withdrawing my other karambit.

Green Agate: "Fine, I guess you're decent, for a human."

     She dissipated her sword. I dissipated my karambits as she smirked.

Green Agate: "Who said we were done?"

    My eyes widened as I felt a pain in my chest as a Javelin protruded from my chest. I breathed heavily as warm blood dripped from my body. I blinked a few times, staggering back. Come on, you've done this so many times. But this time, you're gonna mean to do it. You are gonna make this happen. I looked at them with pain and hate. I groaned and tensed every muscle in my body. A ball of red formed in front of me. The Ruby and Green Agate were confused as they saw it. I slowly expanded it, and then it bursts, into a large field before disappearing within a moment. But that moment was enough for the gems to feel what I felt. They held their chest and looked at me.

Green Agate: "So. You do have SOME talent, I guess."

     I could see her hate growing for me. I slowly pulled the Javelin out. My hands bloody, my chest felt like it was on fire. But I was happy, because I still haven't passed out, not yet.

Ruby: "You humans are so disgusting."

     She dissipated her Javelin and summoned another one as Green Agate summoned her sword again. I grit my teeth I summoned Pearl's Spear and Amethyst's whip. They looked in shock, then more hatred. The Ruby threw her Javelin as the Green Agate charged me. I used my whip to grab the Javelin and swing it to Green Agate, while firing a laser at Ruby. My vision was getting blurry from blood loss, and exhaustion. Green Agate sliced the Javelin and reposition her sword to point at me again, Ruby made another Javelin. I used my whip to grab and throw the Ruby, and set my spear on fire as I got ready to thrust it towards Green Agate. The Ruby got up as I dismissed my whip. Green Agate neared, and as I thrust, she jumped over it, but causing her to miss her swing. I dismissed my spear and summoned Garnet's gauntlets. I punched Green Agate's sword, and then I punched her back, knocking her into the charging Ruby. I fell onto one of my knees. My heart rate slowing, my vision was completely blurry, and pulsing, in and out of blackness. But I wasn't down yet. I got up again, and looked at the mess of blurred color in front of me. The large green figure stood out against the whitish, pinkish background, but the small red figure was harder to see, yet still visible. I swayed my way towards them, slowly. Step by step. Ruby rushed me, I managed to punch her to the ground hard enough to avoid taking damage, but she disappeared, I couldn't see her form anymore, but that wasn't my biggest problem. I looked toward the green figure again, it was getting closer, there was a glow to it's side, I think she summoned her sword, but the thin object was hard to see. I 'ducked' when I saw her arm move, though when I ducked, I just let my leg give out as I was now kneeling. I quickly dissipated my gauntlets and thrust my hands as I summoned my spear. She disappeared. I looked around trying to find them, but I finally had to give out, my vision finally going black as I had finally fallen. I had failed, and now, I don't know what they are going to do.

          ~~~ TIMESKIP ~~~

     I awoke back in the room that Blue Diamond had prepared for me in her Palace. I tried to sit up, but I got a sharp pain in my chest. I looked down and I saw the hole closed, but it still hurt a little bit. I lied back down. I heard steps approaching, and the doors opened. Blue Diamond entered.

Blue Diamond: "Oh (Y/N), you're awake. Did you over exert yourself?"

     I looked down at my chest and then back at her.

(Y/N): "Something like that."

     I slowly sat up. Quietly groaning in pain.

Blue Diamond: "Are you okay?"

(Y/N): "Yeah, I'm fine, just tired from the work out. No pain, no gain."

Blue Diamond: "What?"

(Y/N): "It's a saying. People are born, weakish, but we can get stronger by exercising. Though it tends to be sore, and painful afterwards, since when you work out, you tear the muscle so it can heal stronger, but you are still injuring yourself, so it takes time to heal. No pain, no gain."

Blue Diamond: "Oh I see. How terrible."

(Y/N): "Well, it is how it is. No sense in worrying about it."

Blue Diamond: "I hope the Ruby and Holly Green weren't too harsh on your training."

(Y/N): "Oh no, they were fine. I managed to make a little bit of progress."

Blue Diamond: "Anything new?"

     I look down.

(Y/N): "No. I don't-"

     My eyes widened, I got a head ache as I remembered being in a large throne room. There were gems dancing, on my sides sat Blue Diamond and Yellow Diamond. Up above and behind me sat a large, white figure, White Diamond. I grabbed my head in pain, groaning.

Blue Diamond: "What's wrong."

(Y/N): "A party. All for of us, White and I are in the center, you on the left, Yellow on the right."

      Blue Diamond gasped.

Blue Diamond: "Oh, the party's Pink threw. I miss them so much."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.4K 374 10
Steven's hometown has become fun and peaceful ever since the events at Homeworld with White Diamond. But time has passed surprisingly quick, going by...
52.4K 1.4K 25
"It is the enemy who can truly teach us to practice the virtues of compassion and tolerance." -Dalai Lama A confusing turn of events surrounding a se...
872 16 28
Steven Universe... son of the one and only, Rose Quartz. Also known as Pink Diamond. Steven grew up wanting to be what everybody else wanted him to b...
138K 4.4K 59
(AU where Steven doesn't move out and stays in Beach City after Steven Universe Future) You've lived in Beach City all your life. For 17 years you'v...