☆SOLD☆ WayV Ten [COMPLETED]

By Celestialpassionn

"We sold you to a gang. Is for your own good" EDIT: GRAMMERS WayV+NCT ☆Started: 28/10/19 ☆End: 04/12/19 More

☆ P R E L U D E
☆Chapter N° 1
☆Chapter N° 2
☆Chapter N° 3
☆Chapter N° 4
☆Chapter N° 5
☆Chapter N° 6
☆Chapter N° 7
☆Chapter N° 8
☆Chapter N° 9
☆Chapter N° 10
☆Chapter N° 11
☆Chapter N° 12
☆Chapter N° 13
☆Chapter N° 14
☆Chapter N° 15
☆Chapter N° 16
☆Chapter N° 18 (The End)
E P I L O G U E

☆Chapter N° 17

717 21 9
By Celestialpassionn

''Where are you taking me?!'' You yelled at Ten when we enter a room that i never saw. The room was dark. He let go off my hand and my eye's widen because i couldn't see him. ''Ten!?'' You said trying to feel where you are.

''Don't freak out'' I heard his voice and you stopped. He turn on the light. You looked around and you saw a room with a lot of pictures from you and WayV together. Some are from when we were younger and when we were going to school.

I was confused why he brought me here. He walked to a wall. You grabbed something and before he took it off he looked at you. ''This is what i wanted to tell'' He said and pulled it of. Dust came from it. You coughed and then looked at it.

Gasped escaped your mouth and you covered it. Ten just showed me the plan how they were about to kidnap me before this all happend. The reason why am i here the reason why they let my parents sold me to them.

You couldn't believe your eye's how long they were planning to sold you. Tears came in your eye's. since i told them about how it was at school they tried to kidnap me. You looked at Ten and he was also looking at it with hurt in his eye's.

''I must told you early then kidnap you. But you didn't want it so that's why i asked Taeyong to do this. Sorry if i didn't told you before. This was the right moment to show you'' He looked at you. You whipped your tears away.

''Ten...'' You didn't got words for this shit. Anger also happy was fulling you. You sighed. ''You know the first time when did happend i was angry. But im also happy to be friends with them even you guys gave a lot of problems'' He nodded.

''But still i forgive you guys'' You hugged him tightly. ''Even though you would leave me alone i would still forgive you'' He put his hand around you waist and put his chin on your head. ''Im still sorry what happend those last weeks'' You closed your eye's.

''It is not your fault. It is good im still alive'' You laughed and he chuckled. You could hear his heart beat pretty good. His heart was beating fast. Your eye's widen at it...maybe it is with? No it can't be..

You guys stayed for awhile like this. You broke the hug and looked at him. You smiled at him. ''Thank you for telling'' He let go of you and nodded smiling. ''Don't worry'' 

☆°☆

''JENNIE!" You screamed in the hallway. ''JEEZ DON'T SCREAM!'' You turned and saw Lucas. You put a big smile on your face seeing him. ''LUC!'' You said and run up to him. ''What?'' He raise a eyebrow up curious why you screamed Jennie's name.

''Did you saw Jennie?'' He shrugged. ''Maybe in Yuta Hyung his room'' I nodded and thanked him. You walked to his room. You opened the room. ''Jennie-AAAAAAH'' You turned around and closed your eye's. You just freaking walked up to them while they were having FUCKING SEX!?

''Soyoung!?'' I heard Yuta his voice. ''I-I just wanted to know if Jennie was here!'' You said. ''O-oh you were trying to find me?'' Jennie said awkward. You nodded. ''You guys can continue if you can!'' You run away but came back. 

''Don''t get her pregnant!'' And then i left. they looked at each other and then chuckled. You was throwing water in your face the whole time. ''Fuck that wasn't a great idea'' ''What wasn't a great idea?'' You turned around but didn't opened your eye's.

''Huh?'' You said and was trying to find the cloth to clean your face. Someone begin to clean your face and you slapped his hand away and did by yourself. You opened your eye's and saw Ten. ''Oh it is just you'' You said and he looked at you confused.

''Okay?? But why did you cleaned your face like that?'' My mind came back to them and i shivered. ''Eww! I don't want to see it!'' You said and closed your eye's. You opened it again and still Ten was there. ''Your weird'' He said and walked passed you.

''Im weird?! And what are you!?'' You pointed at him. ''Lets just be honest. I'm hot, Sexy, good at dancing and singing also i can get every lady i want'' He smirked at you and you scoffed. ''Please keep dreaming boy im not in love with you-'' ''And why did you kiss me back the other times?'' Your eye's widen.

''You little bitch!'' You screamed at him and he smiled. ''Yes and your only one'' You rolled your eye's at him and was about to punch him when i heard a voice. ''Wow wow wow! What are you doing?'' You turned around seeing the three crack heads.

''I was about to beat his ass but you guys ruined it'' You glared at Yangyang, Xiaojun and Hendery. They laughed. ''Like you would beat his ass'' You smiled. ''Then shall i begin with yours?'' You tilt your head and Yangyang grabbed his butt and shook his head.

''Oh yeah guys tomorrow is the party'' My eye's widen. ''Oh shit! I don't have a dress!'' Xiaojun shook his head. ''Don't worry girl You got that closet right? You can look there with Jennie-'' ''No! Don't say here name!''

You run out the kitchen while closing your eye's and screaming. they looked at each other and Ten shrugged his shoulder. ''The fuck was that?'' hendery then said.

3 hours later

''Soyoung~'' You looked up from book when you saw Jennie. She was blushing when she saw you. You smiled awkward at her. ''Okay lets not be awkward around each other because you and Ten will do it also!'' My eye's widen. ''What?! No!!'' She smiled.

''im just joking sweet heart. I was called by Taeyong to give you this'' She handed you a phone with a lot of message and calls. I just realized that i didn't told my friends at school about it. You then looked at social media.

''Fuck i missed my phone'' You smiled at her. She nodded. ''Also he said to look for dresses for tomorrow night. Let's go?'' She said with a head movement and i nodded. 

You both went to the closet and begin to try to find some nice dresses.  It will be a casual party with people from gangs. Lucky those are the good ones so i'm fine.  You was looking trough the dresses and didn't found something.

''Hey Jen did you already found something?'' She said 'no' you then hummed and continue with searching. You walked away from the area where you were. You walked up the stairs and begin to search there.

You stopped when your eye's caught a dress. You walked to it and touched it. ''Wah~'' You said and Jennie looked up. ''You found something?'' You nodded ad she then came upstairs. ''Wow that is a really nice dress'' I nodded and grabbed it. She walked passed you and search again.

You was trying to find some heels what will suit under it. ''Got ya'' You grabbed and walked to Jennie. ''I got a dress!'' She screamed and showed you'' You smiled it. It was really cute. ''That will really suit you girl'' She flipped her hair.

You slapped her and she laughed. ''I will tell Taeyong that we are done'' I nodded and we left the room to the living room. We enter it and we saw the boys there. Most of them are NCT. Jennie smiled and saw her brother.

Im still not over what happend in Japan with Monsta x and Taeyong. You shook the thought away and walked to them.

''Hey Jennie whatsup?'' Taeyong looked at her. ''We both found a dress and other things so we are done'' He looked at you and back at Jennie. You rolled your eye's and sat down. Next you were Chenle and Mark.

They looked at each other before to you. ''Is there something Noona?'' I looked at Chenle. ''Noona?'' He nodded. ''You older then me you know'' I nodded and shook my head. 'There is nothing Chenle. I'm fine'' He looked at Mark and he shrugged.

Why am i even acting like this? You sighed and watched what they were watching. Three minutes later you saw two legs in front of you. You looked up and so did Mark and Chenle. In front of me was Lucas. 

You gave him a face like 'What the hell do you want'. He grabbed my arm and pulled me to the hallway. ''Yah!'' You said and the others followed you with there gazes. 

You looked at Lucas and he stopped. ''Okay so i actually doesn't like this, but it have to happen.'' You looked at him confused. ''Whut-'' ''Do you want to be Ten's his date for the party?'' Your eye's widen. My heart begin to beat faster.

''Wait-Why did he s-send you while he could say it by himself?'' He shrugged. ''Okay leave please and go in the garden'' He then walked away. ''Rude'' You rolled your eye's and walked to the garden. 

''Fuck how woud i know it was cold outside?'' You saw Ten he smiled. ''Hi Ten.'' You said and he said it back. ''D-Did you answer?'' He rubbed the back of his neck. You chuckled. ''It is a yes Ten''He smiled. ''But'' His smile then slowly dropped.

''Next time say it without asking Lucas pabo'' He laughed and he hugged me and then we both went inside. ''Then lets have the best night tomorrow together'' You blushed.

Be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

619 110 31
You're my night and day.
60.2K 1.5K 39
Started: 5/3/2020 Ended: 6/25/2020 "I wouldn't let you get hurt again" "If you love me then let me go with her ok, don't worry I will be fine" [mafi...
10K 393 12
❝tolboi: eat ass, suck a dick, and sell drugs.❞ ❝grandma: NO❞
36.2K 538 32
"I was never suppose to fall for a mafia like you" { f i n i s h e d }