Fight Beside Each Other | Llo...

By MehIWritem

Y/n is a girl that was adopted by loving parents. When her powers start showing, does her adopted parents acc... More

Chapter 1 Meeting
Chapter 2 Reunited
Chapter 3 The Attack
Chapter 4 The Scroll
Chapter 5 Waves
Chapter 6 Help Repair
Chapter 7 Exposed
Chapter 8 The Dark Island
Chapter 9 Bamboo Hand
Christmas Fever (Special Event)
Chapter 10 Keep It Hidden; Caught
Chapter 11 Temple of Light
Chapter 12 Will We Make it?
Chapter 13 Our Ending
Chapter 14 'Famous' Well Shopping
Chapter 15 History With Lloyd's Past And Mine
Chapter 16 To The Ground Of City We Go
Chapter 17 A Sweet Dinner
Chapter 18 - The System Wasn't a System, At Least a Good One
Chapter 19 A Night At The Monastery
Chapter 20 Escape To The Snakes Part 1.
Chapter 21 Esacpe to The Snakes Part 2.
Chapter 22 Staying Comes With Chores
Chapter 23 We Are Always Followed
Christmas Special - Mr. and Mrs. Clause
Chapter 25 We're Here Again
Chapter 26 - It Was Gravity
Chapter 27 - Space Is So Cool
Chapter 28 Zane
Chapter 29 Grief is Another Stage Pt. 1
Chapter 30 Greif is Another Stage Pt. 2
Chapter 31 Issues on Issues
Chapter 32 The Invitation
Chapter 33 An Eggroll and Fried Rice
Chapter 34 Elemental Masters
Chapter 35 Winks
Chapter 36 Ice and Nicknames
Birthday (Speical Event)
Chapter 37 New Friends and Threats
Chapter 38 The Mind and Mr. Perfect
Chapter 39 Skate My Way To Betral
Chapter 40 Behind The Bandage
Chapter 41 Warm Risky Safety
Chapter 42 The Break
Christmas Special: Mistletoe
Chapter 42 Chen Sucks
Chapter 43 Anacondrai Generals
Chapter 44 Windy Night
Chapter 45 Brother and Friend
Chapter 46 Ronin
Chapter 47 Brother Sharpens Brother
Chapter 48 Deals
Chapter 49 I'm Here For You
Chapter 50 You are here
Chapter 51 Fame and Family
Chapter 52 The Departed Reunited
Chapter 53 143

Chapter 24 Digiverse and the Overlord

1.8K 58 16
By MehIWritem

Your POV

My mind trailed with thoughts. Worry and Lloyd. He's strong, but what will they do? Take his powers? Keep him so we can't defeat the Overlord again? Or worse...

No, he would never let that happen. But what happened to Garmadon? Is he okay? What if they took him too? Lloyd cares so much about his father.

"Y/n? Y/n?"

I lift my head up to see Kai starting down at me. I looked around the room seeing that we were in an office area with another man and a female Nindriod? There were four chairs lined up by the computers. A gaming room?

"Where are we?" I ask looking at the man in the wheelchair.

"You seriously don't remember?" Cold comes up to Kai. "You weren't knocked out or sleeping."

What were they talking about? We left the Serpentines home and now we're here. I probably passed out.

"What do you mean?" I question looking at Cole.

"You stopped moving on our way out. Kai has to drag you from where you stood, once we reached the surface. I carried you up here," explains Cole.

I let out a sigh, "sorry about that. I just... I'm worried about Lloyd and Garmadon." Where are they now?

"Don't worry. Lloyd and Garmadon are strong enough to put up a fight," Kai reassures me patting my head.

"But, what if-"

"Y/n! Look at this!" Jay cheered from the computers all turning on.

I stood up walking to Jay looking at the screens. It was a code for something, a game? Or a virus? Maybe something to defeat the Overlord? I sure hope so.

"Ah, Miss. Y/n! Welcome, we never had a formal introduction. Ah, my name is Cyrus Borg," he held his hand out for me to shake.

I took his hand shaking it. "It's nice to meet you." I look at the female Nindriod behind her. Now looking at her, I remember her. "Pixel?"

"Hello, Y/n. It's nice to see you again," she smiles at me softly. I noticed a wire coming from her chest that was plugged into the machines.

"How are you running? Sorry if that seems rude, but the Nindriods need a separate power source to run. How are you working?" I question with curiosity.

"Zane gave me half his heart."

I stared at her before smiling, "Zane is so sweet." I turn to find Zane, who was next to the chairs. I ran up to him and hugged him, which he upped. "You got a thing for Pixel?" I whispered.

"Ah, what do you mean?" he ignores my question. "The weather is surely lovely today."

I let him go smirking. "Whatever, you can't hide it."

It's nice to see Zane finding someone. Someone is finally in love with this group. Besides, Jay for Nya.

Maybe all the ninja need someone. Then they will have something to do besides the game.

"You're one to talk, Y/n? You and Lloyd, eh?" Kai raises his eyebrows with a little wink. "All that time you two spent together before this happened? You have something for our Green Ninja."

"No, I don't! He's just a good friend of mine," I lie walking back to Cyrus Borg.

Did I just lie? Maybe... I see Lloyd as more than a friend? A best friend? A brother? Or...

"Ah, young love. Take advantage of it, you may only be in love once," Cyrus Borg cheers.

I just tried to ignore them. I began thinking again.

Pythor...

The ninja seemed to have known him. Clearly, before I arrived with the ninja. But, he seemed to have done something that affects them.

If he's a Serpentine, maybe he's an Anacondrai. He can tell me about Serpentine Blood. Maybe how I got it.

But, he could be from a different branch. Like Skales.

Ah, for once. I hope not.

"They're here..."

"Quickly! Get the ninja into the Digiverse and protect them!" Cyrus Borg calls out and Pixel imminently logged the ninja into the Digiverse.

I view the cameras seeing they have broken into the building and are fighting the people of Ninjago city. But, some Nindriods are slipping through, even Pythor.

The white scaled Serpentine that took the electric eels. His long body and neck, alongside small purple scales remaining. He is an Anacondrai.

"He's an Anacondrai..." my eyes watched him switch from each screen until he was on the screen outside our door.

I swiftly made my way out the door seeing Pythor and a Nindriod making there way to where I am.

"You're not going anywhere, Pythor," I announce putting my fist up, ready for a fight.

"Ah, so you are the new one the green ninja was talking about. The so-called silver ninja" mocks Pythor standing before me. "Move so we do what we weren't."

"Never!" I shout throwing a punch at him. But my fist was blocked by the Nindriod by him. He chuckled, "You're not getting away so easy."

I was interested in Pythor, not him. "Sorry, wrong place wrong time." I did spinjitzu to kick him out of my way. He reached for my arm, ripping some of my clothes before I kicked him into the glass windows.

"Your Serpentine Blood..."

I took my eyes off Pythor to look at my right arm, the symbol of the Anacondrai was showed through my torn clothing. The purple scales tracing my skin.

'I didn't even make it happen...' I thought running my hand across it. The scales touching my fingertips scares me. What Skales said, was happening so soon.

I ran my hand down my hand hoping it would disappear, but nothing happened. Out of fear, I ripped my mask off from around my neck and began wrapping it around my arm.

'They don't need to know.'

After that was finished, I ran back into the room with Cyrus Borg. And faces I saw, I was so happy to see.

"Garmadon... Sensei Wu..."

Wu was flung out the window by Garmadon, are Garmadon chased after him. I sprinted to the window seeing the two fightings on a thin beam.

I couldn't watch, I turn to Cyrus Borg and Pixel who were watching the screens. My head viewed the screens seeing the light beam from each of the ninjas to the one spot.

I felt happy, but light head. The ninja won.

Small light passed by my eyes, I thought I was going blackout. But no. It was coming from me running to the computer system.

"Your power assists the ninja..."

"If so, then take it all," I add as I look at arms seeing it float to the computer.

As the sound of something shutting down drag four times. I clicked to the ninja as they slowly opened their eyes.

"You did it!" Pixel cheered hugging Zane as he left his chair.

"No, we did it."

"Ah, did I miss the win?"

My eyes saw Garmadon and Sensei Wu stand by the window smiling. "I missed you guys!" I cried running into him hugging them both in my arms.

"We did too, Y/n."

I would lie if I said years weren't in my eyes. The two people I look up to are back. My Sensei and Lloyd's father.

"We have to try and contact Lloyd."

My eyes peeled on the screen as the audio wave didn't move. "Lloyd? Lloyd? Are you okay? Please answer me."

"Ah! Y/n? Y/n! I'm okay! Is everyone else?" his voice calls.

I was smiling so brightly knowing he's okay. "Everyone is here, son."

"Dad. Dad!"

"Lloyd, where are you?" I asks.

"I'm in a village called, Ardglass. I can't fly back, my powers were token by the Overlord."

"I'm on my way Lloyd! Stay where you are!" I announce running over to the window.

"Y/n! What are you-"

I jumped out of the window summoning my dragon, quickly flying to Ardglass. The only reason I knew where that was, because I grew up their. For a bit.

'They are probably gone by now. Moved I bet.'

I held onto the chains guiding my dragon to my old home village. I wasn't going to be stopped, Lloyd is my friend. My best friend.

I saw below me an opening on the outside of village. Landing perfect, I jumped off my dragon onto the ground.

I ran into the village looking around frantically for my blonde friend. I wasn't going to call out his name, people out here may not like the Ninja.

Once my eyes locked on a blonde boy in a green ninja suit soaked. I smiled as his eyes locked with mine. A couple dozen feet away from me I called out his name.

I ran to him. Cheesy line. My arms wrapped around his body as his did mine. His wet suit was getting mine wet, but I don't care. He's back and safe.

His hand ran through my hair as I enjoyed his company. His messy blonde hair light trailing my face as my head rested in his neck. His smell was still there even soaked as he is. I missed it.

I missed him.

I completely forgot that I saw my adopted parents out of the corner on my eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 37 9
In the bustling world of Ninjago, amidst the clash of elemental powers and the constant threat of dark forces, there exists a pair that is just tryin...
52.8K 1.5K 35
(Y/n) has been part of the group, Sons of Garmadon, for a while now. But still no one, apart from The Quiet One and the three generals, knows her lit...
18.9K 345 14
Just random one-shots of you and Lloyd I promise it gets better Things to know: ---------- • you and Cole are cousins • you are the elemental mast...
186K 4.2K 34
-DISCONTINUED- (Y/N) is the daughter of the Dark Overlord, but no one knew that. She made sure of it. She wanted to be normal. She wanted to have fri...