The Angel's Kiss (TayNew and...

By XianChrisSuarez

TayNew and JoongNine Fanfiction #taynew #j9 All his life Tay likes women, but he never dates them. His freedo... More

11.11.19 Pilot Update
Chapter 1: "You..."
Chapter 2: "We..."
Chapter 3: "Us..."
11.15.19 Sneak Peak
Chapter 4: "Them..."
Chapter 5: "The beggining of us..."
Chapter 6: "The Plan"
11.18.19 Update Announcement
Chapter 7: "The Thirst..."
Chapter 8: "The Hunger..."
Chapter 9: "Date Trouble"
11.22.19 Sneak Peak
Chapter 10: "The Diversion..."
Chapter 11: "The Theory..."
Chapter 12: "The Truth..."
11.25.19 Sneak Peak
Chapter 13: "Will you be my..."
Chapter 14: "Keep it low..."
Chapter 15: "We will fight..."
11.29.19 Update
Chapter 16: "Shoot me..."
Chapter 18: "My Soulmate..."
Chapter 19: "Be my baby..."
Chapter 20: "I wish you happiness"
Chapter 21: "The Best Thing I ever had"
Chapter 22: "Unlocking Secrets"
Chapter 23: "The Forgotten War"
Chapter 24: "An intense encounter"
Chapter 25: "Hello Stranger"

Chapter 17: "Hello and Fuck Off"

1K 69 4
By XianChrisSuarez

Author's Note:

Hey guys another update today! So you've all met Luke in chapter 16... will he be an ally or an enemy? Please enjoy reading this chapter! ;)

Please don't forget to click the "vote" in every chapters and alos I would love to hear your thoughts and ideas so don't hesitate to "comment". I will also really appreciate if you can share this story in facebook, twitter and instagram. It would really be helpful if you subscribe into my wattpad account: XianChrisSuarez

Also add me in my social media accounts for more updates.

Facebook: XianChris Suarez

Instagram: XianChrisSuarez

Enjoy!
In case you are wondering about Luke these are some of his pics.

----------------------------------------------

Tay's POV

              "Excuse me? Who are you?" I stared at the man in front of us. Who the hell is this guy? The way he looks at Newwie pissed me off. I should be the only person who can give Newwie that kind of look. The look of hunger and sex.

              "Tay..." Newwie said looking at me. He held my hand that's currently hidden under the table. I looked at him and his eyes are pleading. What the heck? Now, I feel my entire blood rising out of anger. I clenched my fist seeing that smirk in that guy's face.

              "I'm Luke..." He said offering his hand. What a nerve he got. I looked at his hands and I wanna cut it into pieces.

              "Who is this guy?" I asked Newwie.

              "Tay relax..." Xian said. I looked at him who remains very calm.

              "I'm his ex..." Luke answered. I felt a different kind of anger at his word. I thought Newwie had never been in a relationship?

              "No...he is not" Newwie answered.

              "Really? hmmm interesting... I remember that day you actually said you love me..." Luke put his hands under his chin.

              "That was..." I cut Newwie from speaking.

              "It's okay Newwie...It's obvious he isn't wanted here anyways" Aom stood up and tried to change the topic.

              "Ready to eat? I made sure the food is cooked perfectly" She said. No one bothered to listen except for Xian who grabbed some food and started eating.

              "And who are you?" I took my hands from Newwie and put it on the table. I smiled at him not bothering to listen to what Newwie is trying to say.

              "I'm his boyfriend...His current boyfriend" I said and smirked at him. I saw his eyes darkened like that of Neewwi and Nine every now and then. So, this guys is one hell of an Angel as well.

              "Is that true?" He asked Newwie as if he has the right to be validated.

              "Why do you care? You are just his ex..." I replied instead. Nine and Joong are quietly watching our exchanges of conversation. Aom put her palm on his head.

              "Is it true?" he repeated with a deeper tone.

              "Yes..." Newwie answered.

              "Huh! You know the rules..." He said standing.

              "Yes... we do" Xian answered calmly.

              "And yet you allowed this?"

              "Why? What would you do?" Nine asked instead. "Nothing... coz you are a product of an Angel and Human relationship... You wanna go to the council? How will they prove something is violated? Hmmmm that's right they will need to present you to the archangels... And you know how they hated Nephilim's like you..." Nine is smirking at him.

              "Relax Luke... Everything is good..." Aom said.

              "For now, what if they'll found out?" He asked.

              "That's my business to deal not yours" Newwie answered. 

              "Your life is my business..." Luke answered. Where does he get his guts?

              "I can take care of myself..." Newwie answered.

              "Can you?" He looked at me. "How about him? They will kill him... you know that"

              "No, they won't. I will not allow anyone to hurt Tay." New took my hand and held it tightly. Wait, I can take care of myself too.

              "I can take care of myself as well..." I said eyeing him intently.

              "You are so funny...what are you a comedian?" I swear if it's not with Newwie's hand I could've beaten this guy. "What? Tell me...how can you kill an Archangel?"

"It's none of your business..."

"Well, I can just kill you now and everything will be settled..." He stood and take his position to attack me. I stood up but Newwie is faster than me grabbing my hands putting me behind him.

"Dare to even touch his nails and I swear you will burn in hell..." His eyes are glowing in icy blue.

"New! Stop it!" Xian said finally standing. Aom ran at New's side putting his hand on his shoulder. His eyes turned back to dark night. "Stop this bullshit! Sit down and let's talk like civilized people!" We all took our sit.

"The reason we went to Pichit is to actually talk to Luke..." Aom said.

              "Why would you do that?" Newwied asked. "You know who he is and what he has done..."

              "You don't know a thing of what happened" Luke answered. Newwie glared at him. Something deep happened between these two.

              "Really? You walked away...you left and that is all I know of you..."

              "I left because..."

              "I said stop! This is not the time to talk about your love affair bullshits... Now Newwie we need Luke's help... He will need to train Tay and Joong how to defend themselves..."

              "Wait! What!?" I said. "I am not training with him..."

              "Now Tay stop being childish and listen..." Aom cut me off. "The moment New and Nine revealed themselves to you, your lives are already at risk. You need to know the basics of fighting and detecting Angel auras."

              "Why does he need to train us? Why can't you do it yourself?" I asked. I looked at New, Nine, Xian and Aom.

              "We will don't worry... But Luke is the only Nephilim who did managed to kill corrupted angels. He knows way better at dealing with our kind than us." Xian answered.

              "Never mind... let him be killed I wouldn't bother if he will die" This jerk. I glared at him.

              "Oh, you don't have any choice as well..." Xian said. "Th only reason your identity is being protected and concealed is because of us. We helped you and you were trained by our brother and sister. You owe us this one..."

              "You have brother and sister?" Joong asked.

              "Yes, they are in the Philippines where they set up a training facility for Nephilim like Luke. He is their finest student" Aunt Aom said. "Sooner you will need to pack your things and train with them well"

              "Then why do I need to train them?" Luke asked.

              "Coz they need it now" Newwie answered.

              "I will only train them if..." He paused and smiled at Newwie. I hate his smile and I just really want to punch his face. "If Newwie will go out with me..."

              "No!" I said standing up again. "You got nerves, don't you? Can't you see? New doesn't want to do anything with you anymore"

              "Newwie... one day with me..." He said not listening to me. His tone softer than the normal.

              "And you promise to train them with all the knowledge and skills you know?" Luke nodded. Is he really thinking of going out with him?

              "You don't need to do this..." He grabbed my hand and looked at me.

              "Can I talk to you privately please?" I nodded. He pulled me outside.

              "What is it?" I asked him. "I want you to be honest with me. Newwie I need to know who is Luke in your life. The real Luke in your heart."

              "Tay..." He breathed deeply.

              "Newwie... Please" I beg him to be honest with me. "Give me the truth"

              "He is the reason why I stopped myself from loving someone..." My heart ached. Luke had been a very important person in his life.

              "Why?"

              "Coz as much as I want to deny it... He was my first love..." I looked at his eyes and all I see is pain... pain from his past. "But it didn't work out... He wasn't prepared to reveal his Nephilim identity to everyone. I understood his reasons but he chose to be with someone else. I wasn't prepared to see him with somebody aside from me. He was my best friend before the romance happened. When he walked away, I didn't only lose someone I loved but a friend as well. From then on, I promised myself never to fall in love again. To never fall again..." Tears fell from his eyes and I hugged him tightly.

              "Shhh it's okay I understand now..." Now, it is me that is being not truthful about what I feel. Coz deep inside I feel extreme jealousy. How can I let them go out knowing all of this stuff?

              "But I met you..." He untangled himself from my hug and cupped my face. "I met you Tay, and believe me I tried to resist falling in love with you... but you are the first person to make me feel really wanted. My connection with you is not just love...it's deeper than that... I can't explain what is it but all I know... I can't stand losing you..."

              "I love you so much that it kills me to think that you are going out with him... It kills me knowing that you are going out with your first love..." He smiled.

              "He might be the first one I fell in love with...but you are the first one I gave my entire heart to... I promise nothing will happen... trust me on this Tay." I sighed.

              "I don't have a choice, don't I? I can't convince you not to go out with him, right?"

              "Please...I'm asking you as your boyfriend...I'm doing this because he can really help you. And your safety is more important to me than anything else."

              "Okay..." He kissed me on the lips.

              "Thank you..." He pulled me back inside. We sat down and I gave a deadly stare at Luke.

              "So?" He said smiling.

              "I swear, if you do something inappropriate... I don't care who you are or what you are but this will cause you your life..." He shrugged not minding my me.

              "I'd pick you up tomorrow then..." He said and I gritted my teeth in anger. New squeezed my legs asking me to relax. "I need to go... I need to pick some clothes for our date tomorrow"

              "You are not going out on a date so don't let your hopes high..." I answered.

              "Suit yourself if that's what you want to believe... But know this... I will make sure to make him mine again" I was about to stand but New grabbed me tighter. He exited the door.

              "I'm gonna kill him..." I said.

              "Don't believe him. He is just trying to get into your nerves..." Aom said.

              "And he is doing it very well...New I swear..."

              "Nothing will happen I assure you that..." He answered.

We only have one class early this morning and it's our English Literature class. We read a very long Shakespeare novel that we didn't understand almost half of it. I swear it's the longest two hour of my life. It's half past ten already and my stomach is growling.

              "I'm hungry...let's get some snack." I told the gang.

              "Sure... Burger King?" Ball asked and put his hand on Atip's shoulder. The little guy blushed. I smiled coz they already patched things between them.

              "Just go ahead..." Newwie answered.

              "Why?" I asked...

              "Oh shit! Who is that hot guy over there?" Nana asked. I looked to where he is pointing out and a surge of anger rising throughout my body. I clenched my fist as he waved at New and started walking towards us.

              "Damn he is hot!" Well, Luke is undeniably eye catching.

              "Newwie..."

              "We talked about this last night Tay...trust me on this" He said.

              "Ready babe?" I rolled my eyes. This guy is really getting on my nerves.

              "Stop calling me pet names..." Newwie said and face the gang. "I need to go first guys. I have some errands to do"

"You mean you have a date with me..." Luke said and smiled to everyone. "Hey guys... I'm Luke and I'm..." I cut him off before he can even say another foolish word.

"He is no one..." I looked at him intensely. "Don't push your luck Luke..." I looked at Newwie and did something everyone didn't expect that left them gagging. I took Newwie by his waist and lifted his chin. "In case you forget who I am..." I planted a soft kiss on his lips. He didn't respond because he was shocked but he parted his lips that gave me entrance to momentarily explore his mouth... "Remember who your boyfriend is..." I said making sure Luke can hear it. His eyes turned dark and I gave him a satisfying grin. "Go now before I change my mind"

I watched Newwie walked in embarrassment straight to where Luke parked his car. The other guy looked me hard. "Hey Luke..." I said before he can walk out. "You are just his ex... and I'm his boyfriend now...remember that and drill that in your hard skull..." I said. He didn't respond instead he kept walking straight.

"Damn Tay! That was brutal!" Joong said and tried to give me high five but I just stared at him.

"Get your fucking car and we'll follow them. Call your boyfriend and cancel whatever date you have with him..."

"Whoaaaa someone is in beast mode..."

"I need to make sure my property is only mine..." I looked at the rest of the gang and they gave me thumbs up.

Newwie's POV

              "Why are you doing this Luke?" I asked him as soon as we got out from the University. "What do you want from me...?"

              He looked at me breaking that tough guy he tried to portray in front of the other guys. I know him for too long. He isn't a jerk or arrogant guy. In fact, he has one of the kindest heart I've known. Despite his huge physique, he has a very gentle soul.

              "I just want to spend time with you...it's been very long time..." He said softly while driving.

              "Why? What will you get from spending time with me?"  

              "Newwie... I know that what I did to you wasn't fair..."

              "Yes, it is unfair... are we done? Can you drop me now?" I said. I don't want to remember the pain he brought me.

              "No... Please give me a chance to explain myself to you..." I didn't say a word. I don't think whatever he'll say will matter now. Everything was said and done. I have already moved on. Looking at him right now, I don't feel anything towards him. He parked the car in a nearby river view restaurant. "Shall we?" He said. I got out of the car and walked inside the restaurant. He ordered some Thai food.

              "Talk now..." I said. I can feel Tay somewhere in the area. I know he's here, he probably followed us. This is the kind of connection I have with him that I can't explain. I can feel his aura... his very presence.

              "It has been fifteen years since I last saw you..." I nodded. Is it that long already? Nephilim's got the immortality genes from the Angels. That's the very reason why Luke didn't age a bit. "I loved you..."

              "No, you didn't..." I corrected him.

              "New...you know deep down that I loved you and the fact is you are the only one I loved ever since..." The wounds are starting to feel real again. This is the very thing I didn't want to hear from him. To remind me of his love, of how we were.

              "But you left... your love was not enough to stay...your love wasn't enough to fight for what we have... you loved me, but it wasn't enough..." I said.

              "I'm sorry if I let you feel that my love is too weak to get us together. But I did what I think is best for both of us..."

              "For us? Or only for you?"

              "I wasn't that strong enough to protect you from them... I wasn't that powerful enough to defend what we have."

              "I can defend both of us..." He chuckled.

              "Can you? We could've been killed if we insisted what we have... Your parents visited me and threatened me to let you go. Xian and Aom came to me offering a proposition to train somewhere in the Philippines until I get all my powers and use it to fight for both of us. For ten years, I trained so hard thinking about you New..."

              "Lies! You left with a girl! You left telling my parents that you are no longer in love with me and that you loved that girl!" How can he lie to me? How can he explain what I saw? What I heard that day when he came by and talk to me and my parents? "I was there when you said those words..." 

              "I needed to say those words... so that your parents will believe me... even if it'll break us apart. Your parents told me that they will ask the archangels to destroy me if I continue seeing you... I understand them because they are just looking after your own safety. Either way, they will get to us... and if they did we are not both ready to fight them...That's why I trained as hard as I can...." Should I believe him? I stared at his eyes and part of me knows he is telling the truth. But it has been fifteen years... too long had passed for his return.

              "Luke... I don't love you anymore...I need to be honest with you... I love Tay with all of my soul... and he had the choice to leave me... to stay away from me. But, unlike you... he stayed, despite the danger in his life. I owe it to him to protect him. I love him so much that I will never allow anyone to get to him..." I hope he understands what I am trying to say.

              "New...." I saw tears falling from his eyes and my heart felt in despair. Why do I still feel something like this towards him? Why do I feel pained seeing him like this? I buried the love I had for him long time ago... There's no way I still have even a little bit of feelings towards him. He took my hands and I let him hold it. "All I'm asking you is to give me a chance..."

              "I already have Tay in my life...what you are asking is not something I can give you... We had our chance in love Luke... we had the chance to fight for it...but you chose to walk away... you may have all the good intentions... but I already met someone who I love dearly... This is my chance in love with Tay and I won't walk away from him..." I took my hand back.

              "New..." He whispered still crying. I shook my head.

              "Luke...you are a good guy and you deserve the love you are giving me. The love you kept for a long time... but I am not the person for that anymore."

              "I'm not giving up on us..." I smiled at him. I applaud his courage and bravery. If he was like this fifteen years ago, we could've been happier now.

              "But I gave up waiting long time ago...it's time for you to move on..." I said and stood up. "Thank you for helping Tay and Joong...Nine and I owe you a lot for this...But Tay is my entire life right now...I will never walk away from him..." I left him alone in the restaurant and went straight to where Joong's car is parked. They are both surprised when they saw me coming.

              "Come on...let's go" I said and ride at the back seat. "Do you think I wouldn't know that you are spying on me? I'm not that naive Tay Tawan" I smiled at him.

              "We were just passing by..." He answered and I laughed.

              "What a coincidence..." I said teasing them both.

              "I told him it's a stupid idea..." Jong retaliated.

              "Right! What kind of best friend are you?" He complained. We didn't talk much when we got back at school. Joong drop us to where Tay's car is parked and left to pick Nine. We all agreed to meet at Aunty Aom's in an hour.

              "What did he want?" Tay asked me. I need to be honest with him from now on. That's the kind of relationship I want to have with him.

              "He explained what happened to us long time ago..."

              "How long was it?"

              "Fifteen years..." He wasn't shocked anymore. Perhaps he got used to my life already. "He explained himself why he needed to leave me" I held his hand.

              "And what was his reason?" We get inside the car as I narrated everything we talked about and his favor of giving him a chance.

              "I cannot give him that chance because I already have you Tay..." I looked at him and my heart is filled with happiness. He brings me unwavering joy just the sight of him. "You are the one I love. And I promise you for as long as you want me to be by your side...I'm not going anywhere."

              "I love you too... I love you so much that I feel my entire being is connected to you New... I don't think I can bear living if I wouldn't be with you...and I promise you that only death can part as away..." He kissed me gently and turned it into long passionate kiss.

_______________________To be continued___________

Please let me know what you think about this chapter! COMMENT, VOTE, and SHARE this story guys! Also don't forget to put it in your Reading List and FOLLOW me for updates!!! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.4K 3.6K 50
Tay is about to confess his feelings to New when all of a sudden New declares about him getting arranged married to someone. Tay is completely broken...
144K 7K 36
NEW Lucky Charm🍀. [COMPLETE] Tay Tawan is the best senior detective on his squad. He arrested hundreds of bad guys, gangs and mafia around Thailand...
232K 6.4K 32
In wich New leaves thailand to study in the united states when he was 10 with his mom after his parents got divorced, leaving behind his bestfriend/c...
3.4K 183 13
"I love you so much!!! I really do." Tay replied, acting like a child, giving little smooches on New's neck. "Hmm. I love you too." "Stop now." New...