SAVE ME | BTS Fanfic {COMPLET...

De Inara_the_shine

For Sara everything was just fine and uncommon,Being an Indian BTS ARMY,an OT7 stan,a girl living through her... Mais

Still a Fangirl
Sudden change
Struck together
No more me
Promise
Accepting the offer
First sight
Meeting them
What just happened?
Indescribable
Everything goes fast
Bad omen
Silence
Hurt,yet happy
Fallen in love
Destiny
Warmth
I need your love
I'll accept this pain of love,FOR YOU
Soulmate
Gaze
Cute
Beautiful thing in my life
Kiss
Heart Race
Not an Update!!
Explanation
inspiration
Confession.
Two faced
They are back
Awaken
Housewarming dinner
All I need is you
I can't
sleepless night
Feared to love
Announcement
Hurt
Save Me
Happy Jin day
Wound of love
Let's Sleep together
I'm sorry
Caressing
Jealousy
Acknowledgement
Changes
I'm here
Announcement
You
Good bye.......(The finale).
End Author's note
Thank you,❤(ӦvӦ。)

Pain of ignorance

1.1K 69 2
De Inara_the_shine

Vrishti's pov

We all have been waiting for Sara in our planning room..

She never been late for anything in her life...even during her school days she use to be there for her bus 8.15..but her actually bus timing is 8.30..

She always show off her punctuality which annoy me a lot,as I'm not that kind of person..

Jokes apart,the thing is I'm worried... something happened to her..she was not her usual self these days..

I don't know with this state of her's, I doubt her health and I really don't know how she is gonna pull off tomorrow...

I was too worried that I didn't even noticed Sara already here..

"Vrishti!!!!!", Sara yelled made me flinch..

I looked at her..

"I'm calling for you like 3 to 4 times...sigh*.. anyhow leta start our meeting for tomorrow", she said for which I smiled sheepishly..

We all settled Chan woo started,"As per our leads on the unconfirmed killer organization is after our clients BTS.. Though we couldn't get any leads about them any further,except the tattoo...but we strongly sense that they might do something in tomorrows charity concert...so as per the directions of Alpha we'll make our back up agents be in every 100 square meters of the fans..and the fans belongings will be strictly monitored..this was our preliminary plan so for..and waiting for Alpha to brief it.", Said Steven.

He waited for my response..

I saw Sara sighed and stood up.. She stood in center of everyone and started..

"As we planned our preliminary plan..it will going as it stated..but we going to make the security of BTS more tighter..though this charity concert is organized by big hit,there will be other popular boys bands such as Exo,Got7,NCT,Boyz,TXT,MonstaX etc..and some girl groups like Blackpink,twice,Itzy,Gfriend...so I really doubt Bighit's security as they are in the verge to offer protection for every idol group...and this doesn't seem too secure for BTS..and main point is BTS will be performing last as a host performer..

And the event starts at 4 in evening.. before this BTS has an interview with MBC..and the event expected to be completed at 9 or 10 at night...so we have to provide them more security for whole time...

So let's divide our back team into three teams...Team Wind will be following Kim beom soo and Vrishti... Team Water will follow Kim Steven and Jung dong chul...and lastly team Fire will follow me and Lee Chan woo..

All keep on the move. monitor every single of the people around BTS in spite of what ever the position as a security, stylist,etc..and what ever you do inform in the  connect communication system..so all be on line...be available and be more alert..I don't want anything to go wrong in our plan..even if it goes wrong be on stand by to repair it..this whole time me, Vrishti and Chan woo will be in close move along with BTS.. we'll inform everything to all...you guys will directly receive my order through bluetooth.. okay that's all for today..we have very long and big day tomorrow..be prepared guys", finishing  Sara claped her hands to cheer us all..

"Yes!!!", All in the room yelled.

I smiled at her and all,"then it's great..Beom soo..just inform our plan to the security head and I'll inform it to Mr.Bang PD..", telling I waved them bye and left the room with Sara..

While walking to practice room to the meeting before the Charity concert I called Mr.Bang PD informed our plan..he happily accepted it and ensured that we'll get full support from Bighit..

After that we had 1 hours straight meeting about tomorrow's event along with BTS and other crew members..

Sara's pov

This meeting was tiring..

After this we left to get off from work..but me and Vrishti stayed as we had some work also for excuting our security plan lot before as we are not sure of the move of that organization..

I saw BTS practiceing and taking break..Suga hyung left to Summit media as he had some work.. I made Chan woo tag along with him as he is an asst.manager of BTS..and told him to inform me everything..

But whatever...all I felt is pain..not the physical pain.. but the pain of being ignored..Yes this whole time Tae didn't even looked at me...this thought made my eyes teary...it's irony..I'm a strong woman..but not towards him..

I controlled myself and saw the graceful human being dancing and singing..

Suga's pov

I'm now waiting for Shuchi in her office as she was in a meeting..I was staring at her name board on her working desk..

I was really worried about Tae and Sara..thats what brought me here...I may look cold outside..but not for the people I love..

And I have responsibility of discussing about this with Shuchi as she was an elder of Sara like I'm for Tae..

And I'm at the place where I should explain this all to her..

I waited looking out of the glass wall..then I heard the door of her office opens and Shuchi entering her office...

The ferocious Lioness is back..but pretty like always..

My eyes scanned her every move..I was in a daze still..

She came to me,"Hello Mr.Suga", telling she sat on her chair..

I smiled in response..

After settling in her seat,"Yes Mr.Suga....you wanted to talk something about Sara and Taehyung...?", She asked.

"That...you would have noticed by now..that there is a thing between these kids..", I was so hesitated to bring this topic,but I have to..

"Hmm..I felt that too..and for some reasons Sara is not her usual self..that's what worrying me more", she said letting a heavy sigh..

Her words depicted her love for her sister..

"Yeah.. that's what I'm here to explain.. the current situation..as I only know you, as her guardian and I only know that her family is in India...so please calmly listen to my explanation completely as it involves both the kids who means a lot to me", I said...

She nodded in agreement..

"Actually at first even I thought,it's just may be an attraction that Tae's having for Sara..but I was wrong.. that guy..he...he really started by have genuine feelings for her..and I saw the way Sara looks at Tae..they really like each other...but things are different..Sara kept on denying Tae without even giving him a chance..I'm not saying that we should force Sara..but I think atleast we should try our best to make them share there true feeling..that's why I'm here for today", I said and internally sighed..

"I really understand what you trying to say Mr.Suga...but as far as I know Sara is really afraid to fall in love,after what are all she saw about how a love can destroy...but I don't think she'll deny her own feeling..if she doing this means there is something behind it.. like you,even I don't want to force her..I guess she is not ready to share this with any one right now..but as you say we can try to make them atleast to share there mutual feelings,and I'll always wish for her's and Taehyung's best...", she said..

I never thought She'll actually understand this situation..I guess she sensed the things lot before...and she is really a caring woman when it comes to her sisters..I was kinda happy..

The girl who making me go wild not only beautiful by appearance but also by heart..

"Thank you for understanding", I smiled.

"No..I should thank you.. atleast you made things clear for me...and even for me Tae is like an lil brother....I don't want this kids to get hurt... and importantly I can't let my sister getting hurt", she said..

Anyone could tell she won't compromise her sister's happiness..

"That well then...lets work together", I stood up a stretched my hand for a hand shake..she stood up and connected her hand with mine..

Her small hands get to fit perfectly in my hand..

We shooked our hands and smiled at each other..

3rd person's pov

Some times we never knew..what our decisions will lead us to..that what we call fate..

That's how this two hearts who started to have unknown spark for each took a decision for someone that they love dearly.

They don't know what's actually waiting for them in near future..

All they now thinking about their loved ones happiness.. but fate is planning something for them...it called Destiny which they are not aware of..

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

194K 5.5K 65
"You know being this close to you makes it hard for me to control myself." My eyes grew wide as I did not expect him to say such words. I couldn't t...
36.6K 4K 41
Finally our lips parted but he was still holding my face, ❝I didn't even imagine, my first kiss will be with the sweet lips like this! I'm lucky to k...
47.7K 2K 20
⚠️ || ITS A WORK OF PURE FICTION. THE MENTIONED IDOL HAS NO CONNECTION IN THE FOLLOWING ACT. PLEASE READ ONLY AS ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE ||⚠️ "If there...
1K 42 22
You are a girl who recently shifted to Seoul for studies . You are still learning Korean language . You are an army and your bias is MIN YOONGI . You...