His Princess || (kim Taehyung...

By only_jimin_jams

Maybe for certain people, they thought your life is perfect. Everyone been taken care of you and love you sin... More

Princess Life
Run Away
Him
Thank you
Breakfast
Sorry
She Knows?
Night out
First
News
I found you
Promise
Good Bye
Here We Go Again
Plan
Hurt
Truth Untold
Missing Him
Together Again?
Dream comes True
unexpected Guest
The Coronation Day
Wedding Day
*You Make me Begin*
The Morning
*Another Happiness*
Gucci?
Happy Taehyung Day!

Rejected

557 24 3
By only_jimin_jams

"It's a pleasure to meet such a beautiful princess like you, y/n."

"Oh? Really?" I replied with bored tone.

"So, the rumor about you...It's true..."

"Rumor?"

"Yes...Rumor about you are listed among the most beautiful princess in the world."

"I don't know about that."

"Now you know about it, right? You should be proud..."

"So, our parents arrange both of us to get married. I don't care to marry such a beautiful princess like you."

"You'll regret marrying me..."

"Why?"

"Because I'm in love with someone else! Trust me, our marriage will end with both of us suffering...So, i suggest you make a wise decision, Prince Nathan." Prince Nathan looked at me with a shocked look on his face.

"Are you serious right now? You're joking about in love with someone else, right?"

"Why? Does my face look like I'm joking?" Prince Nathan looked at me in disbelief.

"Anyways...I'm not interested in marrying a guy like you. You're not my type..." I left Prince Nathan that still shocked.

I promised myself that i will marry with Taehyung!

<<<
Hello guys! Sorry for not updating! I'm kinda busy...Super busy!! I'm so sorry for this short update! Please vote or comments if there's any grammar Errors! Btw, happy 200+ reads!!🎉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 61.4K 190
Status: COMPLETED Rating: 14+ (due to mildly suggestive scenes) DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14. Note May 24, 2023: BTS IMAGINES IS UNDERG...
76.3K 2.9K 17
Jimin is slowly changing, from his cheerful, gentle and social self, to a depressed, closed up and cold person; and Jungkook isn't having it. ⚠️WARNI...
4K 283 22
Two princes meet. Both from completely different homes. What will happen? top kook bottom taehyung Warnings: Sad endings aren't part of my vocabulary...
9.7K 412 36
As a princess living a sheltered life, family ties have been a little off. One day, an elven prince comes to visit and dangerous events begin to unfo...