Setosolace- "The Past Bites B...

By lovelostgamer805

Brice does something he's not too proud of, but what happens when he decides to run from his problems and not... More

Chapter One- REWRITE.
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
CAUTION
Setosolace- "The Past Bites Back"
Say Wha-?!
New kid, Eh?
Author's Note
Called it!
What just happened?
Time to Talk...
I'm Sorry, Okay?!
A Newer kid, Yay.
All the parts Collide
Speak up
I MIGHT make a Sparkant.
Mitch...?
$-Whistles-$
~Spells and magic~
Cover change! :)
...W-what?
Valentine's Day Special #1
Neko Seto picture!
Vantines day special #2
One shots book?
Its posted! >:D
Please read me. I'm important...

Lurking Love

734 28 11
By lovelostgamer805

Okay, This is the new chappy.

It's ACUTALLY gonna be Setosolace.
I MIGHT not be as good as i used to be when it comes to writing setosolace, Because i've stopped watching minecraft videos altogether. :/
Minecraft videos just bore me brainless now-o'-days. But I still love the shippings! So here i go, Giving it my best shot :3!

Adult Language warning: Cuss Words.

"?"?"?"?"?"?"?"?"?"?"?"?"?"?"?"?"?"?"?"?"?"?"?"?"?"?"

Seto's POV:

I usually see him in the halls, Smiling as he passes me by, nothing like how he used to act when he saw me.

Freeze in fear, and try to get away. But lately, we've been talking in the halls, instead of in private. And Tyler's even whispered things in Jason's ear, and they would nod, And laugh: pointing in our direction.

"SETO!" Mr. Ross yelled. The whole class was staring at me, And a few kids, like this kid everyone called Kermit the Frog, were giggling.
"S-sir?" I studdered, caught off gaurd by the Gray-and-Black bearded and haired teacher with a pony-tail. He stood above me, with his hammer in his hand. The hammer he uses to wake up sleeping kids. Was i sleeping?!

"If you would stop DAYDREAMING, and answer my question, we could get back to class!" He bellowed. "Yes, S-sir... What was the question?"

"If the track that a 12.4 gram Marble travels down is 15 meters long, and the time it takes to travel down the track is 1.35 seconds, What is the AVERAGE SPEED?" This was EASY! "11.1 Meters per Second" "And what is the FORMULA and EQUATION that you used to solve this problem?" He stared at me, getting a kick out of trying to embarrass me. Another easy one. "The Formula is Average Speed= Distance/Time. And the Equation i used is 15 Meters divided by 1.35 seconds. which i got 11.1 Meters per second." He grunted and turned around, getting back to the lesson.

Five minutes before the bell rang, he told us to copy our homework, and write down our Outcome Statement; which is what we learned that day. I looked out the window, and hoped that he wouldn't call on me to read my outcome statement, mostly because all i put down was "Today in Mr. Ross' classroom i learned more about Average Speed". Thank god the bell rung right as Ty, who sat next to me, read his outcome statement.

I looked down, listening to the people in the halls as i passed them by, a few of then screaming "FREEEDDDOOOMM!" This certantly wasn't freedom for me, I still had Mr. Boord's class. The worst part was? I wasn't even on the "List" and EVERYONE but TWO people are on his list! Those people were a girl named Nicole, and I.

Nicole wasn't anything special, Extremely dark Dirty Blonde hair, eyes that changed with her moods, skinny, and has a bit of acne. Her originial eye color is a greenish blue, and she's got all A's, and even wears glasses sometimes. How much more stereotypical could you get?

Anyways, I digress.
I walk Mr. Boord's classroom, and take a seat. Nicole glanced over at me from her seat and raised an eyebrow at my cold frown. Not that I hated Nicole or anything, it's just the fact I hate this class. History. The reason I hate this class is because of the teacher: Before he came, I was known as a "History Buff" but know, I'm sinking in a barrel of Boston Harbor Tea. Along with my A+ history grade. It's a B- now!

Mr. Boord stepped into the classroom and closed the door shut, startling the kids that were talking and not watching the door for his "Grand Appearance", like I do. This sassy girl named Meia shouted from behind me: "ABOUT TIME! God, I was about to think you weren't coming! Which I would've been PERFECTLY happy about!!!" Mr. Boord just glanced in her direction; and turned on the projector to start copying notes. "Now, class- " "MR BOORD IM NOT READDDDDYYYYY!!!!" "FINE! In... The...-" "GO SLOWER!!!!" ".....I.....n..."

I was just about "boord" to death with this class. ((A/N: get it, boord? I made funny! Ha ha! ...luv me ;-;))

Mr Boord left the classroom for a coffee refill about 10 minutes later, and the room was in chaos. Everyone screaming, talking, and throwing shit. Nicole was just glancing down at the notebook she carries with her everywhere, doodling. And I watched the classroom descend into madness. Some kid I didn't recognize wrote "mr bored eatz pantz" on the board with his markers, another kid stuck pencils up his nose and shouted "IM A WALRUS!!!!!!" While a couple girls went on their phones. Updating their statuses and taking selfies, with the most obvious filters and claiming #nofilters!, probably.

A "grammar nazi" ran up and corrected ALL of the note's grammar mistakes; and even changing a couple sentences around to make them look more official. I just sat there, making my pencil dance around on my desk, while my hands remained firmly in my lap. A few kids stopped what they were doing just to watch me. I didn't mind the attention; mostly because it happens a lot. Some kid reached over and snapped my pencil in half, to which I proceeded to lift his pencil off his desk, and snap it into tiny unusable pieces. The kid gasped and almost broke into a fit of tears, probably because it looked to be one of those $20 mechanical pencils, and it was FILLED with lead, as my pencil was a regular wooden one.

"You DICK!" The kid shouted. I looked him up and down. He was one of THOSE kids. The ones who constantly says "swag" and "yolo" ALL THE FUCKING TIME. And the worst part was? He was also a kid who challenges people to fights, and whimps out when you actually agree to take him on. "Y- YOU'RE PAYING FOR THAT! " he shouted. "And what if I don't?" "Then I'll- I'll MAKE you pay! Yeah! That's what I'll do!" He stuttered, in false bravery. "Do it." I mumbled, before I heard someone announce: "Ladies! Ladies! You're both beautiful! Now break it up, before someone ruins someone else's mascara!" I look up, and it only takes me a second to realize who it was. Brice. With his usual smile plastered on his face, and an amused glance sent towards my direction. The boy quickly recovered from his ego's insultment, and shot back with "look who it is, the Knight in Shining Armor, coming to save the Damsel in Distress!"
Brice just laughed a little, "if that's the case, the fairytale says I slay Beast distressing the Maiden"

The kid soon realized his mistake of using a fairytale insult, and sheltered back to his side of the room. "Nice, how long did that comeback take to make?" I giggled in amused awe. "Took 2 hours, but using it properly was totally worth it!" He laughed in an honest charm. "You bet it was, sent that kid runnin'!"

Mr. Boord walked back into the classroom with his usual frown, and yelled "EVERYONE SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!" Which of course, snapped everyone back into reality. "See you in the halls" Brice muttered before running back to his desk.

~_Time Skip because Class is boring_~

I sat at the base of my locker, having no "Bottom-Locker-Buddy" to be in my way. In all honesty, if it was someone I didn't like, I would've "Dropped" a few textbooks and locks on their head's anyways. So I'm pretty sure that's why I don't have any "Bottom-Locker-Buddy".

I watched the halls, waiting for Brice to come burning rubber, like he usually does. But instead he walked up to me, calm as can be, and whispered "C'mon. Quick! Before Ian sees us!" I just raised an eyebrow, and muttered " Ian?" Brice face flashed with shock, as he saw Ian tiptoeing down the hallway. "Uh-uhm.. Just c'mon! I'll explain later!" Brice stuttered as he grabbed my hand, pulled me off the floor, and dashed me down the hall into the boys bathroom.

I stand there, acting like him still holding onto my hand was, as girls say, "Like, Totally, 'No-Big-Deal'!"
Brice seemed to notice before me, turned red, and pulled his hand out of mine. "S-sorry " He muttered. I didn't know how to respond, so I just did like any other totally socially awkward person would do; and stared at him. "About Ian... " Brice started.
"-He thinks you like me? I'm only guessing here, Please, fill in my blanks if I'm wrong." I gandered.

Brice laughed "I guess that's what I get for trying to be all secretive and emotional with a sorcerer!" I smiled, before mentioning: "More like that's what you get for trying not to be shot down." I said with a giggle. Brice didn't look to very happy about that, but I laughed at his sarcastic expression. "Are you seriously gruntled about that joke you just made??" Brice quizzed. "I stopped laughing, looked him dead in the eye and said "Yes, Very much Gruntled." Which got a chuckle out of Brice. "C'mon, let's start walking home; we've missed the bus by now."

?"?"?"?"?"?"?"?"?"?"?"?"?"?"?"?"?"?"?"?

DONEEEEEEEEE!!!!! Sorry It took so long!!!
I totally broke my laptop after I began writing this chappy!! Only 8 paragraphs were done on a computer this chappy! 😄

I'm probably probably gonna have to try to write some of these of the family computer, and on my iPod, like I'm doing now!
Goodbye, my Lovelylostgamers!!! 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.5K 3.2K 49
Due to unusual circumstances, Pete ends up living with a mafia. What will happen when he develops feelings for the head? Pete finds himself yearning...
24.3K 1.6K 40
This story is my imagination๐Ÿ’œ This story is about time travel A boy who accidentally stuck in his novel he's the 1 mafia in his world Then unexpe...
94.2K 2.9K 38
Seto has been to hell and back. Dad abusive, and mom gone. Not to mention he is a sorcerer. In the kingdom of ButterSolace, sorcerers are not treated...