Agent London Flareon Volume 2...

By xx_EeveeIslington_xx

London is back on the job, and he's up against a psycho American Zoroark bent on taking over the world by hij... More

Chapter 1: Devolve
Chapter 2: In Family
Chapter 3: Protecting A Pup
Chapter 4: Dream
Chapter 5: Static
Chapter 6: War Set
Chapter 8: Cracked Open
Chapter 9: Far Away
Chapter 10: Christmas
Chapter 11: Attack
Chapter 12: Personal Disruption
Chapter 13: Into Kentucky
Chapter 14: London Life 1/ Fire Reborn
Chapter 15: Bon Anniversaire Benoit!
Chapter 16: Dating Under The Red Ribbon
Chapter 17: A Girlfriend's Visit
Chapter 18: Visions / Darker History
Chapter 19: The Train To Hell / The Little Family In East Sheen
Chapter 20: By Call
Chapter 21: Bells
Chapter 22: The Windy City
Chapter 23: Gem Story (Part 1)
Chapter 24: Disperse / Gem Story (Part 2)
Chapter 25: Pushing Past The Pain
Chapter 26: Shoving The Sword Threw The Shield
Chapter 27: Move To Miami
Chapter 28: Shattered Glass (๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง vs. ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ)
Chapter 29: Cloak And Fire
Chapter 30: Old Friends / Breaking The Glass
Chapter 31: Target 1
Chapter 31: Target 2
Chapter 33: Guard / Target 3
Chapter 34: A Mums Concern / Target 4
Chapter 35: Rough Waters
Chapter 36: Practice
Chapter 37: Caged
Chapter 38: Hell Like No Other
Chapter 39: Recovery / The Final Push Begins
Chapter 40: Carving Colorado
Chapter 41: Running From Defeat
Chapter 42: Tranquility
Chapter 43: Returning To Normal
Chapter 44: Bad Blood
Chapter 45: Small Wanders
Chapter 46: Smaller Wanders
Chapter 47: Meet Up
Chapter 48: Lies
Chapter 49: Illumination
Chapter 50: The End Of The Road
Chapter 51: When All Is Calm
Chapter 52: The New House/Rain Puddles
Chapter 53: Parenting Shinanigans / Its In DNA
Chapter 54: Mystery
Chapter 55: Summer Days

Chapter 7: Risky Retrieval

308 9 67
By xx_EeveeIslington_xx

On Wednesday, the British military arrived in New York City, when they reached New York, there were signs that a small battle happened somewhere near Central Park. The British decided to set up camp there, they were immediately given the word that the Surren navy and air force was keeping supplies from entering Playfeld America, this posed a threat to the assigned mission London and Delevio had.

When London arrived at the arrived at JFK, there was a surprise waiting for him...

"B-Benoit?"

The Eevee with emerald green eyes stood there holding a suitcase, looking up at London with a cheery smile and a wagging tail.

"Bonjour!" Benoit said, then he noticed he was different.

"H-Hi" London replied, surprised to see him here without his mother who was an assassin.

"Wheres Mary?" London asked, curiously wondering how Benoit got to the US.

"She's back in London" Benoit replied.

"You do realise the RAF will be shutting down flights back to England for a while right?" London asked.

"Yep," Benoit replied.

London stood there, staring at Benoit as if he was a mad scientist.

"How come your an Eevee?" He asked getting closer to him.

"It was to save his life" Somemon with a certain Brooklyn accent.

The two turned and saw Delevio walking toward them, London smiled.

"Hey! How are ya?" She asked.

"Completely recovered" London replied, stretching his arms.

"Whoa! Whoa! How could he devolve?! It's been proven scientifically impossible to devolve a Pokémon of any kind or any type!" Benoit shouted, not believing what he was hearing at all.

"Moonlake can apparently" London replied.

"H-How?" Benoit questioned.

London and Delevio took a moment to look at him, then they explained it to him.

The French Eevee was even more confused, London sighed, "Okay so apparently Moonlake has powers contained within his necklace"

Benoit understood what they were trying to explain to him. He was honestly surprised to hear Moonlake had superpowers no Pokémon could dream of having, he quickly felt jealous.

"Pas juste! (No Fair!)" Benoit pouted, crossing his arms and puffing his cheeks.

London laughed nervously.

London was approached by a Pikachu private carrying a package.

"Commander Winters"

London turned to him, he handed London the package, "From MI6 sir"

"Thank You, I'll open it when I get to my house" London replied, "You may leave private"

The Pikachu walked away to two other privates in the middle of a conversation. Benoit gave London a hug and a kiss on the cheek, Delevio drove London to his house in Brooklyn, surprisingly the place was still in one piece, but there was a little dust. Once there London opened the package, from downstairs Delevio and Benoit were having tea when they heard London scream in surprise. The two ran upstairs to see London panting heavily, the Eevee was terrified of something so the two peaked inside and...

Tokyo had his head poked out of the package, the Eevee's eyes sparkling with life and his tail was wagging happily.

London was frightened and jumped backwards.

"Awwwwwwwww" Benoit and Delevio cooed.

Benoit scooped Tokyo from the box, "Look at this cutie!"

"His cheeks are so big!" Delevio squealed, she was rubbing Tokyo's face making him giggle like a baby.

London sat on the floor annoyed with somemon, "Okay! Who's the idea was it to send Tokyo here!!"

The two looked at London, and tilted their heads to one side, "Tokyo? That's in Japan"

"That's his name, he's from Japan" London replied, "Arceus help me"

"Ehhhhhhhh?!" Benoit and Delevio shouted in surprise.

Then he noticed something in the box, it was a note from Moonlake...

Sorry, London! He wouldn't stop harassing me about seeing you, anyway take care, my love!

Your boyo Moonlake! 😙😘

London rolled his eyes at the part where he wrote my love, he turned his attention to Tokyo, he was clearly angry at him for shipping himself to him, but Tokyo's glimmering eyes somehow prevented him from saying what he wanted to say.

"Mmf" London grumbled, Tokyo climbed out of the box and pressed his cheek on his, nuzzling him affectionately.

Delevio and Benoit looked at each other and chuckled a little.

Later, after London made them dinner, Delevio and London asked Benoit why he was in New York, to begin with.

"Okay... So Benoit why are you here instead of back in London?" Delevio asked, finishing her Hamburg steak.

"I wanna support London! I do love him after all" Benoit replied, poking his fingers and blushing at London.

Tokyo climbed on London and lazily lounged on his head, London blushed a little.

"Um... Okay," London replied, looking at the table a little embarrassed at what Benoit told him.

Delevio thought it was cute so she rubbed his head, Benoit laughed a little.

"That's sweet of you!" She said.

Benoit giggled a little, London sighed, "Really Benny, emotional support?"

He nodded admittingly, London facepalmed, "What about me makes me so freaking..... Loved around here?"

"You touch the hearts of everymon you meet" Benoit replied with a giggle.

Delevio got a phone call from Greene, he needed her here to go to headquarters in Manhattan.

"I gotta go Greene needs me," Delevio said, the Glaceon putting on her shoes and grabbing her handbag.

"Stay safe!" London shouted.

With that Delevio was out the door.

Benoit wrapped his arms around him, London sighed and turned on the television.

"If you are going to stay here we need to set some rules," London said to Benoit, the Eevee turned to him and puffed up his cheeks, he was annoyed, London already told him the rules when he was going to stay over with him.

"I already know the rules!" Benoit pouted.

"Then tell me them," London replied, testing the Eevee's memory, Tokyo yawned nonchalantly. 

"No going into the pantry without permission, No peeking at your private information, no interrupting phone calls, ask before leaving the house, don't damage anything - I think I get the point London," Benoit said, rubbing on London's face.

 "Good," London said, rubbing his head.

Benoit kissed his cheek. London blushed a little.

"Is my face that beautiful?" London asked.

"Mm-hm" Benoit replied.

London sighed, the Eevee was too tired to care and he didn't mind really. After a while Benoit got sleepy. The Eevee was suffering from jet lag, so London put him to bed and went to sleep later.

The next morning, London awoke to a delicious smell hitting his face. When he got downstairs, Benoit had cooked him breakfast, bacon and pancakes.

"I was expecting a French breakfast," London said.

Benoit giggled, he ran over and hugged London, nuzzling him lovingly, the taller Eevee wished he could have slept longer, "We're in America, try some American food"

Tokyo seemed to enjoy the food as he continued to gobble up the food on his plate, it made London uneasy seeing the Eevee eat so fast.

"Ehhh I've had enough American food" London replied, rubbing Benoit's head lazily, Benoit kissed London on the gently on the mouth and stroked the Eevee's face, appreciating how tired and cute he was, London didn't care about the kiss, London honestly didn't mind Benoit in love with him, it was as if Benoit was a puppy showing affection for his/her master.

"You really should be more okay with trying new foods!" Benoit said, resting his head on London.

"I am! It's just that there are so many more foods that I could be eating, and Moonlake has me used to American food, I don't know how that is but that's why I'm sort of tired of eating American food"

Later after finishing breakfast, London set off for mission briefing in Manhattan.

"Wish me luck on this" London said, rubbing Benoit on the head.

Benoit smiled and gave him one more kiss, "I will. Viens chez moi, d'accord?"

London laughed, "When have I ever not come back?"

Then he left for the subway. Entering the Nostrand Avenue station...

While on the way to the train, London ran into Delevio.

"What are you doing here?" London asked, crossing his arms.

"Waiting for you" Delevio replied, shutting off her phone.

The train approached and stopped in front of them, London noticed how crowded the train was.

"What time is it?" London asked, impressed at how crowded the train was.

"6:50" Delevio replied.

"Uhhhh huh," London said, they both embarked on the train.

As the train left the station, a Lucario was looking intensely at the taillights, then he pulled out his phone...

"The train just left Nostrand Avenue," He said over the phone.

"Are the Eevee and Glaceon aboard?" A voice on the other end asked.

"Yes sir"

"Good"

With that, the Lucario hung up.

London and Delevio arrived at the World Trade Centre and took the lift to the 77th floor, there Greene was sitting in a meeting room with a few other Pokémon, the battalion commander, Harry Cray, a Wooloo in a blue and green military uniform currently standard for the Playfeld military.

"Welcome London, Delevio, this is Commander Cray," Greene said.

The Wooloo stood at the board displaying the Playfeld American flag, which was an American flag and instead of stars there were angel wings in the upper left area of the flag. London and Delevio sat down as Cray started his presentation, "As you all know, the president is being held in Louisiana. A state crawling with Surren soldiers, to make this worse there are tanks and APCs on sight ready to shoot any Pokémon who they don't recognise or is not wearing the Surren uniform"

Cray changed the slide which displayed a Torracat wearing a standard-issue Surren uniform, "Surren soldiers are required to dress in a red and grey camo shirt, wear these helmets and carry M4s. Their sidearm is a Desert Eagle and their ankle piece is Colt 45 revolver"

Cray proceeded to change the slide once more, "This is the compound that the battalion is aiming for, we are going to attack at night. This way they will be caught off guard and it will hopefully be as easy as rushing them, there will be 5 support snipers assisting you so you are not completely alone. Now, are there any questions?"

Delevio raised her paw, Cray raised an eyebrow, "Yes Ms Bottelavicci?"

"Umm, what happens if they somehow manage to defeat our forces?" The Glaceon asked, scratching her chin.

"The British navy will assist us" Cray replied then he looked at his watch, the time was noon. Alright, we will meet the rest of the battalion in New Jersey! For true America!"

"For true America!" The other American Pokémon shouted.

London and Delevio looked at each other, "New Motto?"

"Mm-hm," Greene said, standing up, all the other Pokémon in the room standing up too.

Everymon headed down the steps to a group of military humvees. As they were getting inside London and Delevio heard gunfire, every Pokémon in the garage stopped.

"What the hell" London mouthed to himself, he opened his bag and pulled out the P90 he had, every other Pokémon did the same.

When the doors lifted, Pokémon was running, but what were they running from? London saw a large black humvee with a red stripe on the side and a large machine gun.

"Engage!" Delevio shouted, "Do not let them advance past the World Trade Centre!"

The Playfield army began shooting at the car, this, unfortunately, bought the gunners attention and he began shooting at them, three soldiers were hit, Cray grabbed a bazooka and fired a rocket at the humvee, it burst into flames and landed belly up on the street.

"We need air support in Manhattan! A Surren battalion has arrived on West Street, we have civilian casualties! Three men down! - I repeat we need back up" Cray shouted over the radio.

London noticed a large tank coming from a street nearby, it was black shiny and as beg as a truck.

"Tank!" London shouted.

Every other Pokémon noticed and scurried for cover. The tank fired a shot at the building, destroying a section of the garage wall and sending rubble and dust all over the place, Cray fired a bazooka shell at the tank... It did nothing.

The turret spat shots at the Wooloo as he ran for cover, luckily for him he made it and breathed a sigh of relief.

"Gah were pinned!" Greene shouted.

London took a moment to analyse the situation and determined his powers were the only way this would stop, the Eevee stood up from the corner he crouched in, the three Pokémon who were shot were being given medical treatment. Other soldiers were crouched behind the humvees or sitting in them. The emergency lockdown gates were shut, the sound of the tank rounds bouncing off of the gate was loud like banging a spoon on a tin can except it was much louder.

The Eevee walked out of the garage, Greene and Delevio noticed, and followed London.

"Where are you going?" Greene asked, adjusting his vest.

London exited the building and walked over all the way over to the front of the tank, Delevio and Greene stood there sweating nervously, the barrel slowly turned to face London, but before it could fire...

London's eyes turned orange, tentacles the same colour extended from his mane and lifted the tank, Greene's mouth dropped open, the Arcanine began shaking, Delevio facepalmed then looked back at the Eevee who gave the tank a toss, it landed in the Hudson River not far from West Street, it took a moment but all the tank crew surfaced, swimming in the murky Hudson River. The rest of the Surren soldiers including those in the other tank stared in horror at what they witnessed, a Pokémon who knew how to use Psychic would not be able to lift a tank... at all. London turned to them, the Eevee's eyes glowing orange with fury.

"You came to the wrong city," London said.

Without warning, the Eevee began to unleash a trade of Moonstone fueled attacks on the Surren soldiers, eventually, they were forced to flee Manhattan.

Greene stood their mouth open, eyes wide, "Wh-Wh-Wh huh uh wah? - uh"

"He's had these powers since before we tried to capture Demitriyev, and I believe that was the reason he devolved back into an Eevee, my question is how did he get them?" Delevio asked.

So on the way to the military base in New Jersey, she proceeded to ask the question, boy was she surprised...

"Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!?!?!?"

London sat there next to her in the humvee, blushing from embarrassment.

"An Eevee kissed you... On the mouth!?" Greene shouted, surprised at what he heard.

"He caught me off guard, I didn't think he'd do that, he made it look like he was smelling me," London said, clearly wishing not to talk about it.

"I find it disturbing that a boy his age has a crush on you. It's either he is legitimately in love with you or he just... Uh wanted to share his powers... I hope it's the second one" Greene said, sweating nervously.

"Unfortunately, your first assumption is correct" London replied, poking his fingers nervously.

Greene and Delevio turned white from shock, the driver of the humvee laughed nervously.

"I-I don't have feelings for Moonlake, I only like him as a friend" London replied.

Greene sighed a breath of relief, "That's good"

"Mm - I mean I have feelings for Isabel, she's my girlfriend, I kinda don't see Moonlake that way, yet he can't understand that he just keeps persisting in his attempts to try and get acquainted with me keep occurring" London explained.

Greene decided to change the subject of the conversation, "Oh Arceus, I can't talk about this any longer! Okay, London what abilities do you possess?"

"Besides what you witnessed, I don't know" London replied, the Eevee looking out as the motorcade left the tunnel.

"Do you hate Moonlake?" The driver asked.

London shook his head, "He's being affectionate, I know that and yes I am angry at him... But I can't bring myself to hate him... It's just not in me"

The driver nodded slightly.

"Do forgive him?" Greene asked.

The Eevee nodded sighed, "It's not like he set the house on fire"

"Hm"

"I-I don't really wanna talk about it anymore, I'm sorry but it makes my skin crawl thinking about the incident," London said, looking out the window.

"That's understandable" Delevio replied, rubbing his back.

An hour later they arrived at Westpoint Military Armoury which had been upgraded by the Playfeld military to become the military capital building.

"Whoa, the last I was here, this place was smaller then I remember," Delevio said watching the soldiers work tirelessly, cleaning vehicles and weapons, practising combat exercises, working on move combos, gun training and so many more activities to count.

Greene, Cray, London and Delevio were lead to a warehouse, which had been cleared and was now used as a common area for the soldiers who were conversating with each other. Some were serious, however, practising hand to hand (In this case paw to paw) combat skills, checking their weapons for faults, and carving skulls or tally's on their guns, indicating how many Surren soldiers they killed in short scuffles, the most recent nearby Pennsylvania. Once Inside, Greene turned on the microphone, the feedback bought every Pokémon in the rooms attention.

"Welcome everymon, ladies and gentlemon, to our first battle with our new enemy... Our own... Former US military troops, some of which I trained. For everymon who decided that the true American ideal is the path of light, I thank you for fighting to reunite America"

Every Pokémon cheered for they all had a common goal, to reunite the United States.

"Joining us for our cause are the British, once bitter enemies have become our best allies. So once it's 8 we will be taken by a submarine to New Orleans, once there, you will be led by Cray to rescue to the president, once he is secured you will take him to New York and get him cleaned up... Remember your training... Also... No mercy. You may spare woman, children and families. Am I clear?" Greene announced over the microphone.

"Yes, sir!" The soldiers shouted in unison.

The Arcanine crossed his arms, "Good then - We leave at 2000 hours"

Greene stepped off the stage and the soldiers returned to conversating among each other, London and Delevio looked at each other.

8:00 pm that night...

A black submarine, slender, unusually shaped and hasty cutting its way through the Gulf of Mexico. The stealth submarine was one of 50 manufactured in the US. Inside were 350,755 Playfeld American soldiers and 250,890 British soldiers assisting them, also fighting them were 600 Russian volunteers sent by Russia themselves and they were headed by a very unusual battalion commander whom London knew very well.

"Commander Bykov?" London said, staring at him surprised at his appearance.

Commander Bykov was a Fenneckin, a little taller than a normal Fenneckin,  whom at the moment was wearing battle gear and had a Kriss Vector.

"Greetings London, it's been a while," He said to London.

"I see you've been climbing the ranks," London said, holding his weapon which was an L85-A2.

"Indeed I have, I believe you were thirteen last I saw you" Bykov replied.

"I was" London replied, sliding on his British flag patch on his arm.

Then Greene and Cray emerged from the cockpit. They were dressed in battle gear and were carrying M4s...

"It's time," Greene said to the others.

London looked at Bykov, he turned to his soldiers who were standing chatting in Russian amongst each other. He cleared his throat loudly, this bought the attention of the soldiers.

"Poydem (Let's go)" Bykov commanded.

Downstairs, all the soldiers were waiting, there was a hanger for a mini-sub, but the sub was lifted so the soldiers could dive.

"Is everymon ready?" Greene asked.

"Yes, Sir!" The British and American soldiers shouted.

"Alright, let's dive!" Greene shouted.

With that, all the soldiers hoisted their gear onto their backs and began jumping two by two into the water. London and Delevio went first, then Greene and Cray, then Bykov and his soldiers, followed by the other soldiers. Once in the water, London navigated them to the coast of New Orleans. Greene and London were first to rise from the beach nearby. There were two Surren soldiers patrolling the beach, Bykov rose from the water and dropped his air tank and shot the Surren soldiers, a suppressor on his weapon.

"Let's move" the other soldiers rose from the water and began creeping up to a closed down lavatory. The sound of waves crashing on the beach was normal. London watched as the Russians dragged the Surren soldier's corpses to the wall.

Delevio noticed that security was minimal and there was normal car traffic. There was a Surren jeep parked by the lavatory and two Surren soldiers, a Lucario and an Incineroar making two beachgoers leave the premises.

Greene noticed there were two soldiers, trying to get in contact with the other soldiers that Bykov killed.

A British soldier screwed a suppressor on his rifle and aimed at them, London stopped him, the soldier lowered his weapon. London and Delevio waited for the beachgoers to get far enough before they opened fire on the Surren soldiers, there was a short gunfight, but then the Surren troops were defeated thanks to Bykov, who charged them with a knife and withstood.

Delevio was impressed at his recklessness but proud of his bravery.

"Whatdya think?" Bykov asked, walking over to London with his blood-covered knife.

"That was fast" London replied, eyes still wide in surprise.

"Yeah, it was..." Greene added, then his attention to their current task returned, "Right! Detain any local police officers and capture the SWAT officers"

"Yes, sir!" The soldiers whisper shouted.

"London, Delevio lead the British soldiers to the military headquarters in the centre of town. Bykov you make sure no other enemies arrived"

"You can count on me" He replied.

Soon, the Russians began assembling snipers in the area while Greene leads the American troops under the sewers of New Orleans. London and Delevio, however, lead the British soldiers onward above ground toward a small building, with 8 floors, there was an American flag, except the stars had been replaced with demon wings, London rolled his eyes at the flag, he was expecting it to be the total opposite of the Playfeld flag.

Eventually, they arrived at the Surren Military building.

"Fire!" Delevio shouted.

With that simple command, the Surren soldiers at the front of the building dropped, civilians, started running even though they were not the ones being shot at.

Some more soldiers came down the block, they were shot dead as well. Behind them was a tank. The same model of the one that had pounded them in Manhattan.

"Take cover!" London shouted, suddenly the British began taking cover, the tank fired its turret at the soldiers, some of them were hit, they screamed in agony as they crawled and pulled themselves to cover, one lay on the street dead.

"Medic! Deal with the injured, Delevio ran in front of the tank and used Powder Snow to freeze the tracks... Now that it was immobilized and couldn't move, they could destroy it... London grabbed a rocket launcher and shot its engine, the tank exploded sending shrapnel flying across the area.

Their troubles, however, were not over, Surren soldiers from Alabama had arrived and were charging at the British firing at them or using their moves and attacks.

The British started shooting them, cutting them down slowly, as the Surren soldiers ran for cover.

"Keep them occupied, Greene should be here shortly" London shouted, "Bessemer you're in charge!"

"Yes, sir!" Bessemer shouted.

London, Delevio and a few other British soldiers who followed arrived inside the millitary base, upon seeing them the receptionist raised her paws.

"Do not shoot her. Search the building for the president" Delevio shouted.

London strolled up to her, she was shaking wildly, Surren soldiers ran at London, he grabbed his G17 from his holster and nailed him in the head without looking at him.

"Where is the president?" London said.

"I-I c-can't tell you" She stuttered.

"Oh really?" London said, then he shot a Pokémon emerging from the camera room next door, she yelped in fear and began shivering as if it was Antarctica.

"Where is the president?" London asked, the Eevee reloading his pistol.

"I-If I tell you my family will be killed" She whimpered.

"We'll help your family" London replied, the gunfire in the background stopped, the wave of Surren soldiers that were flooding down the steps had been destroyed.

"Promise?" The receptionist said, seeing if he had any sign of regret in his eye.

London nodded.

She took a shaky breath, "7th floor"

London smiled, "Thank You for your cooperation"

The Eevee handed the receptionist a paper, "There will be a submarine off the coast of New Orleans, go to the beach and hand this to the Russians there"

She nodded and gathered her belongings.

Delevio and London split the soldiers up into groups of 50 and they were sent to eliminate any hiding Surren troops. When Delevio and London got upstairs however there was a nasty surprise waiting for them...

I front of them was a Pikachu, a tough and powerful look in his eye, he was wearing a different style Surren military uniform and he had something in his paw, it looked to be a small metal stick, then it extended and it turned out to be a futuristic bloke cyberpunk sword, the blade black, the handle red, a long red line from the edge to the handle glowing dimly. The British raised their weapons, London gestured for them to lower them, Delevio knew the Eevee had something up his sleeve.

"And who might you be?" London asked, taking something out of his pocket.

"The one who's gonna keep you from getting your paws on him! I'll crush you if I must" The Pikachu answered, raising his sword as if he was about to strike a baseball.

London surprisingly had a similar weapon, which he activated. The Eevee smiled at the Pikachu and got into a fighting stance.

"If that's how you wanna play the game, let's make this fair" London replied, then the Eevee suddenly jumped at him and swung the oversized blade at him, the Pikachu swung back, London felt how powerful he was, he raised an eyebrow, the Pikachu raised his sword for a chop, London jumped over him and swung, he did a backflip and kicked London over, the Eevee scrambled back up and batted the Pikachu with the sword. It didn't take long for him to scramble onto his feet, only to get slashed on the face, the Pikachu still got back up and grabbed his sword, London pressed a button on the sword and an orange glow emitted from the underside of the blade, London swung at him... The blade of the Pikachu's sword was severed into two, sparks flew all over the hallway.

The Pikachu snarled and dropped his weapon. He got ready to fight with his fists

"Do you really wanna try me in paw to paw combat?" London asked.

"Shut Up"

London rolled his eyes, and slowly his sword powered off and he put it back in his pocket. Delevio was impressed to see a Pokémon London's size handle a large sword, which was similar to that Tatyana had.

London let the Pikachu strike first, throwing a punch at the Eevee, London grabbed his paw and kneed him in the stomach. The Pikachu responded by kicking London and spinning his tail outward to strike him in the face, the Eevee kicked him in the leg, clocked him in the face, the Pikachu swung his tail at London, London grabbed his tail and spun him around.

The soldier's eyes followed the Eevee spinning the Pikachu as he spun around and eventually released him into the wall cracking it. The Pikachu attempted to get back up but London punched him sending him back to the cold floor.

Delevio was impressed, she never knew London was still as powerful as when he was a Flareon. He still had the skill and the agility and his combat style had not changed not even one bit.

"Watch him" London commanded.

"But sir! He is a Surren soldier -"

"He's my age! Do not kill him, that is an order" London replied, then he continued to the room where the president was being kept, suddenly something struck him in the back, it was afoot.

When London looked up, he saw a female Eevee, wearing a shiny black outfit, she had a baton in her paw and she was standing in front of the door.

"You think I'll be any easier?" She said.

London smirked, it was as if it was a game to the Eevee, "Depends on if you can outmatch me"

She swung at him, London slid away from her and jumped up.

"You afraid to hit a girl?" She asked.

"No" London replied.

She jumped and slapped him with her tail, London used the opportunity of her landing to deliver a roundhouse kick to her face, she stumbled onto to the control panel, London immediately noticed it was a scan lock, he rammed himself into her and grabbed her paw, but she was too strong and kicked free, she was about to punch London, the blow about to break his nose, he sprang his knee into her stomach and got back up to deliver another blow, that's when she made use of the baton and swung it at London, it cut his face. The Eevee wiped his cheek then looked back at her, holding the baton as it was a sword. London smiled and charged into her once again, the Eevee this time did not give her any chance to strike, he kicked her leg and this tripped her, she landed on her stomach before she could get up London crashed his leg onto her, she yelped and started shaking slightly, a moment passed and she whimpered in defeat.

"Open the door please" London requested with a smile on his face.

She slowly got up holding her waist and placed her paw on the scanner it took a moment but it accepted her signature and the door revealed the president, who was a Cinderace in a ripped up suit, there was blood on his face, he was dehydrated and skinny, he was tied up and there were bruises and cuts all over his face.

London signalled for the medic to give both the Pikachu and the Eevee medical assistance, Greene arrived as Delevio cut the president free, he groaned and opened his eyes. Delevio gave him some water from her canteen and helped him up.

Delevio slowly led him to Greene who carried the president down to the medics arriving on the floor. The mission was so far a success, only 7 Playfeld soldiers had been killed and 30 were wounded.

London strolled up to the Pikachu and Eevee while putting a bandaid on his face. They both looked at him in a much more softer way, not as aggressive and angry as before.

"Why didn't you kill us," The Pikachu asked.

London sighed, and put his paws on his waist, "Because I'm not a cruel Pokémon"

"Were you're enemy -" The Eevee started.

"Guess what? I'm gonna give you another chance. A chance to redeem yourselves, come to New York... Or stay here and the next time I meet, I will not hesitate to kill you" London replied, then he crossed his arms.

"What are your names?" London asked.

The Pikachu looked down at the floor, "N-Nicholas"

"L-Lucy"

London smiled a little, "Okay... Nick... Lucy, you're going to New York. We will keep you safe in exchange for information that might help us fight Paine... Sounds like a deal?"

The two looked at each other and held paws, this signalled to London that they were together.

"We aren't allowed to have a relationship with anymon in the military here" Nicholas explained.

"Is it alright if we can maintain our relationship in New York?" Lucy asked.

London laughed, "Who said you couldn't?"

They looked at each other and smiled, then they gave London a hug, "Sorry about your sword Nick..."

"Nah man, it's all good, I'll just fix it up" Nicholas replied.

"Eh heh if you say so" London replied, then an American soldier tapped his shoulder, London turned, the charges have been set and all normal personnel have been removed from the building, sir!" The soldier announced to London.

"Right, then let's get out of here" London replied.

With that all the soldiers evacuated from the area taking the president with them in a Surren Jeep, once far enough, Delevio detonated the charges and the building collapsed, dust flew all over the place as the Surren military closed in on the area when they got to the beach, the Russians had lost 5 men, but we're still holding the beach with pride.

"Bykov! We have what we came for let's go!" Greene shouted, shooting a Surren soldier with a rocket launcher, the rocket flew into an approaching APC, incinerating it.

The Fenneckin turned and shot a few more Surren soldiers before barking the order to pull back in Russian, "Tyani nazad! Tsel' vypolnena! (Pull back! Objective Complete!)"

With that, the Russians soldiers began to back up toward the water and put on their air tanks. The Surren soldiers eventually stopped firing at them once all the Playfeld forces pulled back. Once back on the submarine, it took off for New Jersey.

To celebrate the successful retrieval of the President, the soldiers celebrated by opening bottles of wine and singing songs together. In total, only 78 Playfeld soldiers total were killed in combat and the wounded were returned, still able to celebrate if they could. Delevio grabbed onto Nicks paw and twirled him until he was dizzy.

"Congratulations everymon! We have him!" Greene announced.

The president wet and cold still managed to show a cheerful smile and wave at the heroic soldiers who rescued him.

"However, this war still isn't over. As long as Paine has his ass in Surren counsel we will need to keep fighting and fighting so America is reunited! Who's with me!?" Greene shouted.

Every Pokémon on the submarine cheered, the Russians and British too. The war had started but London sure knew how it was going to end.

In the end, Nick and Lucy recieved a small yet comfortable house in Long Island, the receptionist London coaxed and her family were sent to Chicago, Cray recieved a medal for coming up with the brilliant battle tactics the battalion used and Bykov was praised for assisting the British and the American forces.

Benoit sat on the couch board the Eevee had his face in a pillow and he was anxious, he never knew London would be away for that long. But when he heard keys jingling his head rose, London arrived inside and yawned, he was exhausted. Benoit looked over at London, a bright excited smile lit up the young Eevee's face as he gave London a powerful hug, it wasn't as strong as Moonlake's hugs but he still loved it none the less.

"Miss me?" London asked, rubbing his head.

"Oui! I was really worried," Benoit replied.

London laughed a little, "Well you get to spend some time with me now until my next mission"

"That's good" Benoit replied, then he licked London's cheek out of love. The other Eevee laughed.

"Come on Benoit! Its time to go to bed" London said.

"Awwww already?!" Benoit whined.

London yawned and got ready for bed, once he was finished he got to bed himself, but before he could go to sleep Benoit pushed his way through the sheets and began kissing London lovingly. London was surprised but still welcomed him to cuddle up with him anyway. London sighed.

"You care about me that much?" London asked, giggling at the kisses he was getting from him.

"Mmhm" Benoit replied, lying on his chest, "I'm just glad you're alive"

London laughed, "I won't die on ya, I promise!"

"Good Night London!"

London laughed, "Good Night Benoit"

- -- --- -- ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Special thanks to:

SleepyWooLoo

ProbablyNickchu

and ComradeFeniken

Check out their pages and don't forget to follow them. Let me know if you have any cameo roles in the future. Remember it is not just for Agent London!

Anyway, my brother is getting anxious and wants to get on the computer so good night

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 629 25
(Note: Please read this story on Wattpad. If you are reading it on any other site or app it is stolen.) Faith is an Eevee with a special ability. She...
139 8 8
This Glaceon was in a relationship with an Umbreon but a pack of Eeveelutions including a Flareon kidnapped him without the Glaceon noticing. and the...
12.5K 278 15
Hoshi the sylveon and her eeveelution friends are pets to their trainer Sara. One fateful day, Hooman (Sara) brings home a wild umbreon named Kage th...
5.1K 233 41
Book 2 Warning: there is violence, gore and sadness (such as death) in this story and curse words may be used. This also may be disturbing to some r...