My Knight

由 TheLegitBoss6

Sasha has found her real life knight, but is her knight in shining armor trustworthy? If you love Baysha then... 更多

Chapter 1(The hills have eyes)
Chapter 2(What. I'm not gonna get a hug?)
Chapter 3(What the actual fuck?)
Chapter 4(Sonya? Do I know her?)
Chapter 5(Bayley this is Sonya.)
Chapter 6(Sweet Revenge)
Chapter 7(Best feeling ever)
Chapter 8(One Sexy Dance)
Chapter 9(Can we watch Porn?)
Chapter 10(Take my virgnity)
Chapter 11(Did you sleep with him?)
Chapter 12(Get out!)
Chapter 13(Our Perfect Kiss)
Chapter 14(What's that supposed to mean?)
Chapter 15(Don't tell me what to do!)
Chapter 16(I wish i could believe you)
Chapter 17(Paybacks a bitch!)
Chapter 18(A date it is then)
Chapter 19(What!? I didn't rape her.)
Chapter 20(I hate seeing her cry.)
Chapter 22(I love you)
Chapter 23(Secret friends)
Chapter 24(She's mine and ONLY mine)
Chapter 25(First date)
Chapter 26(You 100% have my blessing)
Chapter 27(I want to go to Harvard)
Chapter 28(Team ABS)
Chapter 29(You and Charlotte again?)
Chapter 30(Tomorrow is judgement day)
Chapter 31(Happy Valentine's day)
Chapter 32(You're drunk, go sleep)
Chapter 33(Will you marry me?)
Chapter 34(Hello, Aaliyah)
Chapter 35(A poem?)
For my Bayley
Missing you
The End

Chapter 21(Put your pants on please.)

790 12 2
由 TheLegitBoss6

(Sasha's POV)

"Tiger, what are you doing?" I asked frowning when she sat down on the couch.

"I don't think I will be able to fall asleep so I'm just going to stay here, watch some TV or something." Bayley said turning the TV on and setting the volume to mute.

I sighed wanting to be with her but at the same time knowing that she wanted to be alone.

"You know where everything is, so feel like at home." I said.

"I actually feel more comfortable here than in my own home so don't worry. I will be fine." Bayley said stretching on the couch.

I bit my lip and nodded before starting to head towards the stairs.

"Sash..." She said making me turn around.

"Can't I get my good night kiss?" Bayley asked.

"Well come here." I said crooking my finger at her while smiling.

She stood up and walked closer to me. I crossed my hands behind her head and she wrapped her arms around my waist. She quickly leaned and pecked my lips before leaning her forehead on mine closing her eyes. I brought my hand to her face and picked some hair moving it behind her ear before trailing my hand down her jaw to her neck.

"Go to sleep, tomorrow is school day." I whispered kissing her cheek.

"Be in my arms a little more." Bayley muttered tensing her arms a little.

After a while she licked her lips and opened her eyes. I looked at her confused when she kneeled but soon I smiled when she lifted my hoodie a little and kissed my stomach.

"Night my princess." She muttered her lips brushing my skin so lightly.

I smiled.

"Night, cockroach." She said pecking my lips.

"Jerk." I said not happy at all for her to call me this.

"You call me names of some creature all the time." Bayley said making me roll my eyes.

"I call you it sweetly." I pouted.

"Well I call you it sweetly, my orangutan." I pushed her away.

"That's so not nice." I pouted even more.

"Sorry babe." Bayley said.

"I like when you call me babe." I said blushing slightly.

"Well I like to call you babe or Sashy." She said making me pout even more.

"Stop it." I muttered.

"I don't want to forget a part of who you are." Bayley said kissing me on the lips a few times. I tried to deepen the kiss but she pulled away making me growl.

"That's it go upstairs before I have my way with you and I won't care that my lip still hurts." Bayley pecked my cheek pulling her body away.

"Well what if I would like it if you had your way with me?" I asked grabbing her both hands and putting it on my butt.

I started to suck her neck occasionally nibbling it.

"Jeez baby..." She groaned making me smirk.

I kissed her neck several times, moaning in the process.

"Sash-fuck. Stop it." Bayley said but didn't pull away she even gave my butt a light squeeze.

"Why are you making it hard for me....?" She moaned when I traced my hands to her breast. I nibbled my way to her ear.

"Don't you want to make me scream your name?" I breathed out in her ear.

"Sasha..." Bayley moaned my name. "You're like a fucking devil on my left shoulder."

"A horny devil. I want you on top of me, filling my inside." I whispered sucking her earlobe.

She groaned pulling away.

"Babe, all I'm asking for is to take you on one fucking date." Bayley said not meeting my eyes and breathing harder.

"But that doesn't mean we can't have some fun." I smirked.

"Oh god stop looking at me like that! One date, that's it, one fucking date. After that I'm all yours." Bayley said in one breath.

"Don't come in if I scream your name upstairs." I said walking and making her groan.

I yawned walking to my room. I will make her harder to resist.

___________________________________________

"Hello Mrs. Banks.... Sir." Bayley muttered walking to us while my parents and I were in the kitchen.

"Bayley stop calling us that! You're making me old." My mom furrowed her eyebrows.

"Oh Stephanie you're not old if I wasn't with Sasha I would be all over you." Bayley gave my mom a flirtatious smile.

"Husband is in the same room." My dad said scowling before muttering. "And so is your pregnant girlfriend."

"So Bayley long time no see, why would you sleep on the couch?" Mom said preparing breakfast.

"Yeah, umm....about me being here." Bayley said ignoring the couch part. She nervously scratched her neck putting her hand behind me on my chair supporting herself.

"Wait! You two want to live together?" Mom asked.

"But you two are still in school, you can't live together." My dad said.

"Honey, they're having a baby it's about time they live together." My mom said drinking her coffee.

"Who's going to live together?" Becky appeared in the kitchen and pushing herself up and sitting down on the counter.

"Your sister wants to live with Bayley, they're just too young for that." Dad said.

I looked at Bayley, who let out a deep sigh.

"You just have to let them go." Mom said smiling towards us, "What's the worse that could happen? Sashy is already pregnant, Hunter."

"Mom!" I exclaimed.

"We're not going to live together." Bayley interrupted.

"So you're saying you don't want to live with my daughter?" Mom asked glaring at Bayley.

"Whoa, I never said that." Bayley said scrunching her eyebrows.

"You just said that you two are not going to live together." Mom crossed her arms over her chest.

"Not now. First we need to plan everything before jumping into living together." Bayley said.

"Bu-" Mom started to say but I cut her.

"Mom, c'mon let her talk okay?" I asked.

"So if you two aren't going to live together, what do you want?" My dad asked.

"Why the hell would you think we're going to live together?" I groaned when I heard Bayley asked.

"Can we talk later about living together?" I asked.

"Because you got my daughter pregnant, does that sound like a good enough reason to you?" My dad asked.

Bayley groaned once again, and then looked at me for help.

"Say it." I said to Bayley when I stood up and walked past her.

I walked to the living room where Becky was splayed all over it.

"Scoot over." I said making her groan but she did as I told her.

"Do you think I should ask Liv Morgan out?" Becky asked looking at me with a shy smile.

"Liv as in--?" I asked surprised.

"Yes as this cute S-R Liv." Becky said rolling her eyes.

"So you're playing for the other team. Wow." I said still not believing that Becky considering to ask a girl out on a date.

"I dunno, maybe? I just like what I like I dunno if that makes me bisexual." She scrunched her eyebrows.

"You should ask Liv out. She's nice, probably the only S-R girl who doesn't call me a whore." I said.

"Bayley and I can always make their life's hell for calling you that, just say the word." Becky said.

"Don't, it hurts when people say that but you can't always protect me when I made the mess myself." I said smiling a little.

"Okay, but just say a word." She said.

"I know." I smiled again nodding my head a little.

***

(Bayley's POV)

"I want to ask you something." I said loudly cutting Stephanie and Hunter's bickering.

"We're listening." Hunter said ignoring his wife.

"Would it be okay if I crash here for a few days? My aunt's husband and I had an argument and I just don't want to talk with him right now and want to be as far as I can." I said.

"Does it have anything to do with the bruise on your lip?" Stephanie asked carefully.

I didn't say anything, I couldn't.

"Remember this was your home many moons ago so just stay. Bayley you know you're family you can always be here as long as you want." Stephanie smiled to me, "Besides Sasha is happier when you're here."

"But..." Hunter said drawing our attention.

"Honey, there's no buts." Stephanie said and send him a glare making him sulk into his seat.

"But you will have to help me do all the chores.." Stephanie said.

"Okay, fine with me." I said shrugging.

"And Bayley..." Stephanie began, "You should probably ice that lip."

"I will." I promised.

______________________________________________

"Hey Becks, can I borrow your car?" I asked seeing that she and Sasha are in the living room.

"Why?" Becky asked.

"Because we need to go to school and I don't even have my backpack or phone. And I need to get other things from my house."

"How about I drive you to pick what you need and you come back on your black shiny horse." Becky said making me chuckle.

"You know it was only one time I let you drive my 'horse', which isn't black it's dark blue by the way."

"Pff... Who said I want to drive that piece of shit." Becky said. I raised my eyebrows at her making her scoff.

"Okay just let's go." She stood up.

"Umm...Becky." I said making her look at me.

"Put your pants on please." I said.

"Oh...yeah right... wait a sec." She quickly darted upstairs.

"So I guess they let you stay here." Sasha said.

"Guess my charm is working on everybody." I smirked walking to her and bending down to kiss her temple.

"Good morning, gorgeous." I muttered.

She put her hand on my neck yanking me down.

"Morning." She pecked my lips.

"Can you two do that later? We'll be late." Becky walking fully clothed.

"Fine, fine." I pouted following her.

___________________________________________

We arrived at my house and thank god Edge and my aunt already left for work. Not that I have a problem with my aunt Beth she's cool but I'm not ready to face them.

"Where the fuck is my phone?" I asked searching around.

"Here ya go..." Becky said throwing it at me.

My phone almost slipped from my hands and I glared at Becky.

"Bitch don't throw my shit." I snapped.

"Relax Bay that phone never breaks and you know it." Becky said while rolling her eyes.

I quickly grabbed my duffle bag and began to pack some clothes and a few things that I would need. Once I was done I grabbed my duffle bag in one hand and my backpack in the other.

"Could you put my duffle bag in your trunk?" I asked Becky on the way out.

"Just throw it in the back kid." Becky shrugged.

I rolled my eyes and locked up my house once we were out. We headed towards Becky's car.

"Thanks." I said throwing my things on the backseat.

Just as I was about to head to my bike Becky stops me.

"Can I drive it just a little..." She pouted giving me her puppy dog eyes.

"Fine jeez stop it with the eyes." I throw my keys to her.

She quickly caught them grinning at me. She clumsy saddled my bike. I cringed when she started to drive and almost drove herself into the bush.

"Please God, don't let anything happen to my beauty." I muttered before following her with the car. 

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

5.2K 277 26
When Wyatt Groves the hot tech billionaire have to search for his Cinderella who left her heel at the party where he fall in love with her at first s...
154K 2.7K 79
Bayley and Sasha Banks are best friends but what Bayley doesn't know is that Sasha is in love with her. But Bayley is in a relationship with Alexa Bl...
15.2K 248 18
Warning ⚠️ A lot of Sex involved in this story⚠️ 18+ only Sasha banks, A 19- year old freshman at San Jose University has not been lucky with findin...
61.9K 1.3K 59
Sometimes you have to lose things before you realize how much they were really worth. Bayley Martinez and Sasha Banks have been best friends since f...