What Your Eyes Tell +Satzu-Da...

By mottock

Do eyes tell the truth? What you feel is always correct? Can they understand their self? Can others understan... More

Prologue
Cap 1
Cap 2
Cap 3
Cap 4
Cap 5
Cap 6
Cap 7
Cap 8
Cap 9
Cap 10
Cap 11
Cap 12
Cap 13
Cap 14
Cap 15
Cap 16
Cap 17
Cap 18
Cap 19
Cap 20
Cap 21
Cap 22
Cap 23
Cap 24
Cap 25
Cap 26
Cap 27
Cap 28
Cap 29
Cap 30
Cap 31
Cap 32
Cap 33
Cap 34
Cap 35 Part 1
Cap 35 Part 2
Cap 36
Cap 37
Cap 38
Cap 39
Cap 40
Cap 40 Part 2
Cap 41
Cap 42 Part 1
Cap 42 Part 2
Cap 43
Cap 44
Cap 46
Cap 47
Cap 48
Cap 49
Cap 50
Cap 51
Cap 52
Cap 53

Cap 45

3.3K 82 39
By mottock

Tzuyu pov

Today morning I woke up from a strange dream.

Lucas confessed and asked to court me.

It's funny, isn't it?

I was still under the cover when I hear my phone squealing on the nightstand.

'Lucas'

I pick up sounding really sleepy "hey...."

"oh, did I wake my baby up?" he asked sweetly and I choked on the air.

'Baby?!? '

"Baby? What's this? " I asked

"oh it's your new nickname don't you like it? Should I change it to honey? Mine? Love? Or it's still too early for this? I need to be your boyfriend first. Sorry hehe"

'so it wasn't a dream' I thought

"did you dream of me?" he wondered.

Fuck. I said it out loud.

"NO. why would I?" I literally shouted because of nothing.

"what a shame. We could have met also in dreamland. I missed your face morning. I missed y---" okay sincerely this is creepy.

"ohhh. Look at the time, I need to go. Bye" I fastly hung up and I let out a sigh I didn't know I was keeping.

"what has just happened?" I mumbled before exiting the room.

As I stepped out, a good smell arrived to my nose. It's really similar to what my mum always cooked when I was in Taiwan. Fried Bread, ove baken cake and porridge.

I walked happily to the dining area only to found the table rich of Taiwan's food.

"wow" I said amazed "who did all of this?" I mumbled before my ears reached a sound.

Someone was humming and I needed no more than 1 second to recognize the voice. Her soft voice.

"oh, good morning Chewy~" she said "how was your night?" her gummy smile appeared and my heart skipped a beat.

"g-good, unnie. Thanks" I stuttered. "did you prepare all of this, unnie?"

"yes" she kept her smile "why don't you try it?"

"okay but what about the others? Won't we wait for them? " I asked confused

"they have already eaten, so it's just you and me who miss"

"why didn't you eat with them? It's already late to eat breakfast"

"because I didn't want to let you eat alone.....now let's eat before it's too late" she smiled and sat down before taking a bite of the bread "come on Chewy, come and eat " she smiled at me.

I looked at her strangely. Never in this past months she has behaved like this. Not even in the last period we were still together she would do this. Waking up first to cook my favourites foods.

What's happening?

I sit down and started digging in.

As my tongue made contact with the bread a moan escaped from my mouth. God it's fantastic.

"it's seems you like it" Sana giggled

"it's yummy" I smiled

"I'm happy you like it" she started eat again

"thanks Sana unnie" I said before taking another bite. I could see her smile even if she was trying to hide it.

After we ended eating I offered to clean up the table but she didn't let me. And for a moment it seems all came back at the moment when it all started.

"can I at least help you a bit?" I wondered trying to help her. She prepared all the food, at least I should wash the plate.

"I said no. I will do it. My God, you sure are stubborn sometimes" she picked up the other goods.

"oh come on~ Sana I just want to help you. " I whined cutely and she stopped on her track. She turned around slowly

"what did you call me?" she asked softly.

And it hit me.

I called her 'Sana'.

Fuck.

"o-oh s-or-ry, I didn't mean it. My apologies unnie" I said scratching my nape a bit.

"no it's fine. Anyway I prefer you calling me Sana, without unnie" she smiled a little "like how you always did" her eyes showed an hint of sadness.

Now I understand all that's happening.

Not going to happen.

"good to know 'unnie' but I prefer using unnie." I said.

"oh well if this is the case I'm fine with it...... I don't mind how you call me I just need to hear you calling me" she mumbled the last part and I couldn't hear it

"pardon? What did you say last?"

"go to relax i will finish here" she said before walking to the kitchen.

I sighed and walked to the couch.

Exactly when my butt touched the soft mattress the bell rang.

"tzuyu can you go?" Sana yelled

"I will go" i said walking to the door.

Before opening i checked who was outside and to much of my surprise there was no one.

I opened the door to check if there was someone near the door or what, but nothing expect for a box at the side.
At the top my name was written.

I picked it up and walked inside. I was looking at the box that I didn't notice Sana was staring at me from the kitchen

"what's that? Who sent it? Did you order something?" she started with her questions but I ignored her and walked to the mini table in the living room.

With the help of a scissor I unpacked it and inside there were chocolates, rose petals and a letter.

I took the letter and read it quickly.

'didn't he said he was going to take it slow?' I asked myself

Hey beautiful,
I know it's something cliché but I wanted to give you a present for every day I will court you. I want to treasure this opportunity and I want to show you how grateful I am you accept my confession.
I hope you like it and if you search at the bottom you will find something else and I hope you will like it.

Kaka♡
xoxo

I searched at the bottom and there was a small envelope.

Opening it Luca's face appeared.

I giggled at his face and I put all inside.

"so? Who sent it?" Sana was giving me death glare.

"no one and it's none of your concerned" I coldy said to her. She seems taken back by my change of mood.

Well I just notice I was being too nice to her. I need to go back to the cold treatment.

But.....

Sincerely I was fine having breakfast with her and acting like I do with the other.

It was fine being again me with her, not the cold me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 5K 23
"Do you know how hard it is to be friends with someone you are once--- still in love with?" -Nayeon "Moving on" isn't on Nayeon's vocabulary. Althoug...
210K 4.7K 28
|05/27/19 to 04/20/20| β€’πŸ…’πŸ…žπŸ…œπŸ…ŸπŸ…›πŸ…”πŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…“β€’ Myoui Mina a rich, glamorous and a smart one but she's a girl with many secrets, no one knows because she...
64.4K 4.2K 36
Sometimes love deserve a second chance ❀️
56.9K 2.5K 41
When it seemed like yesterday they were strangers that grew on each other as even bigger group. Now they are mature young women. It's their last week...