Hold up......What? (Karma Aka...

By Nekochinchin

After you got a suspension with your partner in crime, your father Rintarou Hinata tells you and your older s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 1)
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 2)
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 3)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Valentine's Special (Pt. 1)
Valentine's Special (Pt. 2)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Incorrect Quotes
Chapter 51
Incorrect Quotes #2
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
NEWS!!

Chapter 22

1.8K 52 2
By Nekochinchin

Your POV

Opening my eyes, I realized that I had already skipped out on school. But it didn't really bother me, looking at my clock, I see that it's 11:26am.

Hearing my stomach grumble, I decided to go get something to eat. Walking down the stairs, I noticed I was the only one here.

Entering the kitchen, I grabbed some cereal and poured myself a bowl. After preparing my food, I made my way towards the table and just ate my cereal in silence.

As I placed a spoonful in my mouth, I hear the elevator ding. Looking to my right, I see the elevator doors opening.

Once the doors were fully opened, I see Azusa leaning on the railing inside the elevator. He steps out the elevator and sees me.

"Hey, you going somewhere?" I asked him with my usual smile.

"The script for an anime was released, so I'm going to go get it." He told me with a smile.

"Hm, I guess it's almost time, huh?" I said as I looked up at the ceiling.

As I was about to put a spoonful of cereal into my mouth, I see Azusa holding his head. Standing up from my seat I made my way towards him, touching his forehead to check for a fever.

"Are you okay?" I asked concerned since he didn't really look all that good.

"No, it's nothing." He says looking at me in the eyes.

"Are you sure? I think you should rest for a bit." I said urging him to sit down on the chair.

"No, it's fine. I have to give all I have for Tsubaki as well." Azusa insisted with a smile.

Heaving out a sigh, I give up on forcing him to rest for a bit. If he says he's fine then I guess he's fine.

"Okay, good luck!" I said smiling at him.

"Thank you." He says and leaves.

I sat back on my seat and continued on eating my cereal.

-Next day-

Waking up, I see it's already 9:28am. I leave my room and decided to get myself to drink, walking down the stairs, I noticed no one's here anymore.

Entering the kitchen, I opened the fridge and got myself a bottle of water. Opening the bottle I started chugging it's contents.

I heard footsteps behind me and see Azusa going down the stairs, returning the bottle of water into the fridge, I grabbed myself an apple and took a bite out of it.

"Good morning, Azusa." I said towards him with my usual expression.

"Morning. You're not going to school?" He says.

"Nope, it seems I woke up a bit late." I said smiling at him.

"I see." He says.

Looking at him, it seems he's going somewhere today.

"Do you want me to prepare you breakfast?" I asked him as I made my way towards the kitchen to grab an apron.

"No thanks, I don't have much an appetite." He says which made me stop grabbing the apron in front of me.

Looking at his face, he doesn't look too good. I made my way towards him, concern clear in my eyes.

"Are you okay? You didn't look too good yesterday, too." I asked him.

"Ah, I've just been getting headaches lately." He says smiling as if it wasn't bothering him.

"I think you should rest." I said as I grabbed his arm and urged him to lay on the sofa.

"I have to leave soon.." He says trying to pry me off.

"You can leave later, lay on the sofa firs-" I said as I led him to the sofa, but then the arm I was holding him with suddenly got pulled back, making me fall backwards.

Before I knew it, I fell on top of Azusa.  Picking myself up, I checked his temperature, and he was burning. 

"Are you okay?!" I asked checking if he passed out or not.

"I-I'm fine.." He replies, but he didn't look fine at all.

"Wow, you're pretty bold Imouto-chan. Pushing Azusa so early in the morning?" I hear a voice, looking up I see Hikaru, but he wasn't wearing his usual girly clothing, he was in male mode.

"Oh! Male Hikaru!" I exclaimed amazed at his appearance.

"I've always been male, I just dress up as a female for work." He says chuckling at my reaction.

"By the way, how long are you going to be on top of him? Don't you have a boyfriend?" He suddenly says, making me confuse.

I look down and noticed I was straddling him and my hands on his chest, I hurriedly got off of him making me stumble due to me being in a hurry to get off.

"I did not know I was straddling him by the way." I defended myself.

Hikaru then crouches down near Azusa and looks at him.

"Hey, are okay? Did you hit your head?" Hikaru asks Azusa.

"Hikaru-niisan.." Azusa lets out, definitely not looking good.

"Ne, Imouto-chan. Since when was Azusa in this condition?" He asks.

"He was like this yesterday morning, I told him to rest, but he insisted he was fine. Which I call bullshit by the way, but I couldn't force him since he looked pretty desperate." I explained, remembering what happened from yesterday morning.

Azusa suddenly sits up and faces Hikaru.

"I'm fine, I can't rest yet.." He says with a strained voice.

"Do you think you can do your voice acting like this? Not only are you damaging your health, but you'll cause trouble for the people you'll work with." I scolded him, he looks me in the eyes.

"But.." He starts.

"You need to rest. Come, I'll escort you to your room." Hikaru says as he helps Azusa up and heads to his room.

-time skip-

Waking up, I see it's already night. 

"Man, I've been sleeping too much.." I said to myself as I yawned and left my room.

Walking down the corridor, I hear voices. Walking closer to the railings, I see Azusa, Tsubaki, and Ema under me.

"What's going on?" I ask myself as I look at the three.

I see Tsubaki saying something to Azusa but since I just woke up, I couldn't hear what he said. Azusa then clutches his head, which made me fully awake due to how unwell he still looked.

"What is he doing out of bed?" I mumbled looking at him.

I decided to make them stop their argument and tell Azusa to go back to his room, walking down the stairs, I suddenly see Azusa losing balance and fainting.

He lands on the floor making the three of us surprised.

"Azusa!" Tsubaki exclaimed as he crouches down near Azusa.

I hurriedly made my way down the stairs and crouch down near Azusa's passed out self.

"(Y/n)!" Ema exclaims towards me, worried filled her eyes. I only nodded my head to indicate he'll be fine and make Ema calm down.

"Azusa!" Tsubaki exclaimed as he shook Azusa.

"Stop shaking him, you'll cause more damage." I told Tsubaki, he retracts his hands back when he heard what I said, he looks me in the eyes, concern and worry clear on his eyes.

"Calm down, call for Masaomi-san or Ukyo-san." I instructed.

Ema decided to call for them and enters the elevator to tell them, Tsubaki stayed with me and we waited for help to come.

Few minutes later, Ema came back with some of the brothers.

-time skip-

I was currently in the hospital with Masaomi-san, a pane glass blocking us from where Azusa was.

"He'll be fine, though he has to stay here for a few day." Masaomi-san informs me.

"Phew, that's good to hear." I said sighing in relief.

"So you can tell Tsubaki that Azusa will be fine." Masaomi-san said smiling at me.

"I'll be sure to do so." I said smiling back at him.

"Oh, we have to inform Natsume." Masaomi-san says.

"I can call him and tell him." I said with a smile.

"Thank you. I'm glad you were there." He says as he pats me on the head.

-time skip-

Exhaling out a huge amount of air when I finally left the elevator, I made my way to the living room to see Tsubaki sitting there.

He sees me and perks his head up towards me.

"He's going to be fine, he has to stay in the hospital for a couple of day, but he's alright." I informed Tsubaki.

He sighs in relief, but I can tell he was still worried.

####################

WAZZUP!!!

Here's another chap!

It's 3:48 am here, and I am tiredddd.

So, I'm going to go pass out nowww.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, and stay tuned for the next one!!

Until thennn

BYEEEEEE!!!

~Nekochinchin :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 5.5K 25
After Ema decided to be a good family member for his brothers, New chaos arises as her 'sister' came back to Japan to join the Asahina family. Is she...
1.5K 101 23
Book two of "The Hinata Sisters". Based on the second season of Brothers Conflict - - - - - Five months have passed and Ema became an undergraduate...
40.4K 1.4K 53
(I don't own brothers conflict, only Lisa) - - - - - So, I noticed that most fanfiction about Brothers Conflict is based on the anime. So I decided...