Just Another Fairy Tail (18+)...

By lillonelyboy

Their fathers are business partners, collaborating on an integrated school to keep the things they want to pr... More

Copyright
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
{33}
{34}
{35}
{36}
{37}
{38}
{39}
Epilogue

{20}

8.9K 388 18
By lillonelyboy

Rebecca

. . .

I shoot up with  a gasp, momentarily disoriented. However, my eyes have yet to open and that s exactly why I end up headbutting someone I assume to be Kai, that is hovering over me. Kai who is a werewolf.

"Ouch?"

"Shit, I'm sorry!" Kai doesn't sound the least bit in pain, meanwhile I now have a rapidly pounding headache as a result of feeling what very well could have been a metric ton of cement.

When my eyes open, it takes my vision a moment to clear. I look toward the waterfall whose steady flow shelters us from view. It doesn't appear any lighter or darker outside, so I don't think much time has passed.

As if sensing my unspoken question, Kai offers some relief in the form of an answer. "You were only out a minute. How's your head?"

Not giving me a chance to answer he reaches out for me, and though my body instinctively leans into his touch, I find myself jerking away. Instantly he pulls his hand away, his expression slightly haunted. I wait with bated breath for his reaction, the stony silence only disturbed by the rushing water beside us, adding to the anxious mood.

"Look," Kai begins, and I can see that I won't like where this is going. His brown eyes are cast down, his bare chest puffed as he takes shallow breaths, kneeling beside me on the air mattress.

This is no longer Kai. Not the one I've grown to love. But also not a stranger to me. This Kai is the same one who appears when he speaks to his father. No longer a person, a man, but a boy. One who was forced to be strong when his father could not. A soldier.

"When I told you about this, I wasn't being"—literal?—"very thorough. I just gave you the basics. What I didn't tell you is that..." And he becomes himself again, though only for a millisecond. His expression revealing a fear and worry that he isn't voicing. "You don't have to be with me."

No.

"You aren't bound to this mate thing."

Shut up.

"You can reject me at any ti—"

"Stop talking." My tongue feels thick as I force the words out of my mouth. Kai flinches at my words but says nothing.

I watch as he nods solemnly. "I get it. You need time t—"

"Stop fucking talking." This time the words come out through gritted teeth and Kai finally looks up at me, eyes flashing green. "I," I swallow the lump in my throat that has suddenly appeared. "I love you, Kai."

Kai inhales a sharp breath as my statement settles over the both of us.

"You're stuck with me." I can't think of anything else to stay, so instead, I wrap my hands around his neck, noting vaguely that there is little resistance from my overheated body and that my headache seems to have dissipated, and drag his lips to mine.

The tingling sensation that I've grown accustomed to increases tenfold and Kai moans into my mouth.

With absolutely no assistance from me, Kai begins attempting to pull away. As he tries to speak, I continue to kiss him, swinging a leg over both of his so that I'm straddling him, giving me free range of motion to grind myself on his bare erection, a replay from before.

"Becks," he moans.

Kiss.

"Hmm."

Kiss.

"Becca..."

Full on tongue fucking.

"Fuck," Kai groans, and wraps his large hand around my neck to force me to stop. "You want this?" He punctuates the question with a thrust of his hips and I can only nod. 

With a growl, Kai tosses me on the air mattress and in a second his head is between my spread thighs.

"I love you, too," he whispers, placing a kiss on my inner thigh before placing his tongue flat in between my legs, giving me one long and steady lick from my opening right up to my clit

I moan his name as he begins to toy with my swollen nub, my hands tangling in his cloudy soft hair as he pushes two thick fingers inside of me with a quiet squelch that causes me to flush with mortification. Or maybe that's arousal? 

I can feel Kai becoming more and more aroused, his erection growing even harder, twitching toward my entrance. 

As if he can't wait a second longer, he pulls his fingers out, slick with my juices before pumping himself, lubricating his cock with my arousal. 

"Kai," I moan, my eyes flitting open as he move above me, his chest just hovering over my heaving breasts as he kisses me roughly. 

Kai lowers his body on mine, his weight a constant but not painful feeling. Suddenly I feel pressure at my opening and whimper involuntarily. 

"I love you," Kai whispers, reattaching his arousal shiny lips to mine.

Unable to pull away, my eyes widen as I feel Kai push himself inside me slowly, inch by inch. It feels as though he's literally stuffing me full, the sensation much more intense than when it was just his tip.

I let out a quiet cry as Kai's seemingly never ending cock continues, filling me up, forcing my walls to stretch around his girth.

"Fuck, Becks," Kai groans, his head dropping to my neck, as he takes panting breaths.

When he finally bottoms out inside of me, making me take him to the hilt, he pauses, and I take the opportunity to draw in some much needed air.

"Any time you want to stop just say so, I'll do whatever you're comfortable with," Kai murmurs, his cold nose brushing my ear. The feeling causes me to involuntarily clench around him, an action that causes me to let out a mewling whimper and steals any breath that I may have been able to take in. "Oh fuck, don't do that," he hisses.

I bite my lip to hold back a laugh. "Can you move?"

"No," Kai grunts.

"Please, I can't—You're too big—"

"Well you're fucking tight," Kai moans, taking a few more ragged breaths before beginning to thrust. The pressure eased as he began to move, becoming bearable. Kai moves slowly, his cock dragging deliciously against my walls as he does. 

My eyes open slightly, wanting to see him when I find that his are closed. 

"Kai," I whisper. "Look at me."

He shakes his head, picking his pace up just a little. "Can't. Gonna cum."

"I want to s-see you." I gasp as Kai shifts his hips slightly, the tip of his cock nudging something within me that causes my belly to contract. "Oh. God," I cry, tears springing to my eyes and blurring my alreadly hazy vision. "Kai!"

Growling low in his throat, he hooks my legs around my waist and drops his head to press his lips to my neck. He sucks and nips at my sensitized skin, adding to my pleasure. 

The knot in my stomach continues to tighten with his every move, my body heating itself from the inside out once more.

Kai sucks what is bound to be a hickey onto my neck at the same time he increases the speed of his thrusts, causing me to scream out his name. 

My peak is getting closer and closer, so imminent that I could taste it. 

"Jesus fuck, Becks. Are you close?" Kai's breath is warm on my neck, and just as I give a whimpered reply of 'yes,' he attaches his lips to my nipple, biting the engorged little nub before soothing the ache with gentle sucks.

The action sends an unwarranted wave of pleasure through my body, causing my hips to thrash against his, pushing him infinitesimally deeper.

It's all too much. Our sweaty bodies moving against one another, the air hot and heavy with sex. His cock nudging my sweet spot, as the little curls at his base, soaked with my wetness brush over my clit. I can't hold back, cumming with a cry of Kai's name, watching as his eyes fly open blazing a brighter green than ever before.

Wave after wave of pleasure shoots through my body, even my fingertips flood with pleasure as I babble incoherently, body twitching against Kai's. My thighs squeeze his hips, and my walls clench rhythmically around his cock, spurring Kai's orgasm.

With nothing short of a growl, Kai's hips began to stutter against mine and a warm sensation spreads across my lower half as his cum coats my walls, the sensationg sending me unbidden into a second mini-orgasm.

Instantly I want more, but I feel so thoroghly fucked out and exhausted that I'm fairly certain that all I can do was melt into a human puddle and become one with the air mattress.

Kai pulls out of me with a curse, and I wince at the bereft, and cold feeling of being empty. 

"I love you," he whispers, leaning down to press his lips to mine. I melted into the kiss, placing my hand on his cheek to deepen it. Our lips moving in perfect harmony.

"We're going to end up going for round two if you don't stop it", Kai says, pulling back with a loving grin.

I grin right back at him, "Who says I don't wa— Ahh!"

. . .

Why must I torture my characters?

Might have some errors since I've been writing nearly nonstop for 5 hours and haven't eaten in about 16. 

Next update on Tuesday.

😊✌🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.9K 685 21
I own this story ( I DONT OWN Twilight charters or anything Stephine Myers created its all her's) The story contains the following- *mature cont...
682 129 61
This story is based on a group of teenage wolves dealing with their own personal problems. How will they react to meeting their mates. They'll face...
Blindsided By sjm

Teen Fiction

8.5K 266 28
Summer Michael needs to undergo a serious surgery soon to live, but there is no donors insight. Making her restless to do the things she would have n...
201K 3.9K 25
*MATURE CONTENT* A Little Insight: As I walked to my wardrobe, he stood up and began taking slow, sinister steps towards me with his claws extracted...