The Little Red Thread: Soulma...

By OperLiz

[Completed] Buckle up guys, gals, and non-binary pals, this is gonna be a cringe-y ride!! Aizawa and the re... More

Soulmate AU: Part 1 (Aizawa X reader)
Soulmate AU: Part 2
Soulmate AU: Part 3
Soulmate AU: Part 4
Soulmate AU: Part 5
Soulmate AU: Part 6
Soulmate AU: Part 7
Soulmate AU: Part 8
Soulmate AU: Part 9
Soulmate AU: Part 10
Soulmate AU: Part 11
Soulmate AU: Part 12
**Not an Update- But OMFG
Soulmate AU: Part 13
Soulmate AU: Part 14
Soulmate AU: Part 15
Soulmate AU: Part 16
Soulmate AU: Part 17
Soulmate AU: Part 18
Soulmate AU: Part 19
Not an update: the promised (probably unwanted) explanation
Soulmate AU: Part 20
*Previously not Posted: Part 21*
Soulmate AU: Part 22
Soulmate AU: Part 23
Soulmate AU: Part 24
Soulmate AU: Part 25
Soulmate AU: Part 26
Soulmate AU: Part 27
Soulmate AU: Part 28
Soulmate AU: Part 29
Soulmate AU: Part 30
Soulmate AU: Part 31
Soulmate AU: Part 32
Soulmate AU: Part 33
Soulmate AU: Part 34 ⚠️
Soulmate AU: Part 35
Soulmate AU: Part 36
Soulmate AU: Part 37
Soulmate AU: Part 38
Soulmate AU: Part 39
Soulmate AU: Part 41 ⚠️
Soulmate AU: Part 42
Soulmate AU: Part 43
Soulmate AU: Part 44 ⚠️
A/N
Soulmate AU: Part 45 ⚠️
Soulmate AU: Part 46 ⚠️
Soulmate AU: Part 47
Soulmate AU: Part 48 ⚠️
Soulmate AU: Part 49 ⚠️
Soulmate AU: Part 50
Soulmate AU: Part 51 ⚠️
Soulmate AU: Part 52 ⚠️
Soulmate AU: Part 53 ⚠️
Soulmate AU: Part 54 ⚠️
Soulmate AU: Part 55
Soulmate AU: Part 56
Soulmate AU: Part 57
Soulmate AU: Part 58 ⚠️
Soulmate AU: Part 59 ⚠️
Soulmate AU: Part 60 ⚠️
Soulmate AU: Part 61 ⚠️
Soulmate AU: Part 62 ⚠️
End ⚠️
Random A/N -Question for my readers

Soulmate AU: Part 40

6.8K 295 29
By OperLiz

"We really made a mess of all this, didn't we?" You said quietly. It wasn't really a question, but Aizawa nodded in agreement nonetheless.

"I hope you..." you paused to rub your eyes, "I really hope you don't think I would actually do that on purpose, Aizawa."

Aizawa continued to frown, "I don't, but that doesn't the change the fact that it's still a very real possibility."

You rolled your eyes, "you say that like it was all a part of some evil plot to make you mine or something. —Which, to be fair, I could say the exact same thing about the stunt you pulled."

"Y/N! Aizawa! Holy crap, I think you guys really aught to see this!" Reina shouted as you heard her running down the hallway.

You and Aizawa both muttered, "What now?"

Reina skidded to a stop in your room gripping her phone with Mic following close behind. She paused when she saw the two of you laying together on the bed, "Oh, umm... are we interrupting something?"

You rolled over into you stomach and shook your head, "No, we can talk later.  What's wrong?"

"Have you seen the tabloids? You guys are in them!"

"What?!" You shrieked as you pushed yourself up to where you were sitting with your legs tucked under you.

"Look for yourselves if you don't believe me." Reina huffed as she quickly crossed the distance between her and the bed and held up the glowing phone screen. You felt Aizawa sit up behind you and move closer to read it with you.

You paled as you read the headline aloud, "Trouble in Paradise? Underground Pro Hero: Eraserhead Seen Leaving the Mystery Woman," you paused and frowned, "...Crying in the Rain"

"You were crying?" You heard Aizawa ask behind you, his disbelief obvious in his voice.

"...Maybe. —but that's not important, why would they phrase it like that?"

"What do you mean?" Aizawa asked.

"They said The mystery woman. As if people were supposed to know who I am or something."

Mic stepped forward so that he stood beside Reina, "Yo so Reina was thinking the same thing. We did a little digging in the website's Eraserhead tag. That's when we found two other articles from last week. Looks like somebody was keeping tabs on you two after seeing you guys leave the coffee shop together."

You heard Aizawa curse behind you.

Mic gave him a sympathic look and said, "Yea man, this is definitely the kind of thing you try to avoid —But don't worry, we'll get this sorted. Plus, Y/N is a big girl, she can handle herself just fine if needed. —which she probably won't."

Reina looked at the two men and frowned, "What are you two talking about? And what did you mean when you were talking about Y/N?"

"Aizawa is an underground hero, he tried to keep out of the media as much as possible to keep a low profile. He's also a bit paranoid when it comes to having anyone who's not a pro connected to him in any way." Mic explained.

"I understand the first part, but what does it matter if people know you?" Reina asked Aizawa."

"When someone becomes a Pro, they make a lot of enemies. Anybody associated with a pro is at serious risk of being harmed out of retaliation." Aizawa explained as if it were obvious.

"... I see." Reina said awkwardly as she tucked her phone into her back pocket, "But hey, don't sweat it, Y/N might not look like it but she can be pretty badass when she needs to." 

Aizawa cracked a tired grin, "Oh, I'm well aware of Ms. Y/N's abilities in a fight."

"Wait what? When was Y/N fighting? I was just talking about how she handles the kids at daycare and runs some serious damage control when it comes to them. I swear she's stopped the kids from bringing the whole daycare down at least twelves separate times this month alone."

"That's a bit of an exaggeration, they've just been a little rowdier than usual with the holidays coming up so soon." You said sheepishly.

"If you say so. But seriously, when were you fighting, and do I need to kick his butt now?" Reina asked.

Aizawa was not amused, "She helped with my students last week and agreed to sparring with them for the afternoon."

"Oh, that sounds like fun."

You snorted, "Oh, it was tons of fun. That is, if you enjoy getting your ass handed to you by a bunch of kids almost half your age."

"Hey, at least they were half your age this time and not a third." Reina teased.

Aizawa gave you a tired but questioning look.

"Nope. Not gonna talk about it. It was my first day at the daycare and we're leaving it at that."

Mic leaned closer to Reina and said, "You're gonna spill later about it, right?"

She smiled conspiratorially at him and said, "Of course not. What kind of friend would that make me? But heavy stuff aside, you guys still down to watch a movie?"

"Shouldn't we talk about the article some more though?" You asked.

Mic shook his head, "No way, it's not like stressing over it will change what already happened, lil listener.  So we may as well chill out and party on for now. —Oh, and we already picked out the first Indiana Jones movie since you were taking so long Y/N. You joining us Shouta?"

Aizawa didn't look thrilled at the idea, but said, "Fine, but I'll probably fall asleep on the couch."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.6K 2.1K 15
everyone in the world has a visible red string tied to their ring finger. but you can't see who it's tied to until you kiss them. once you kiss your...
763K 28.8K 86
'Somehow, he managed to arrive every time the waves started to overwhelm me. I hadn't noticed it, but now I did. I realised what it meant to me . Wha...
14.4K 457 17
Just a normal love story of how two strangers met then fell in love. [ 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙙 ] ⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎ ✍︎ I do not own any of the characters of my hero a...
401K 16.4K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...