| ❅ | Finding Home | ❅ | A No...

By Decembra1998

A young orphan named Risa, is sent out on her own now that she is eighteen. Trying to find her family and fol... More

❅ Copyright Information ❅
❅ Author's Disclaimer ❅
❅ Awards & Publish Dates ❅
❅ Cover ❅
❅~❅~❅~❅~❅~❅~❅~❅~❅~❅
❅ Chapter One ❅
❅ Chapter Two ❅
❅ Chapter Three ❅
❅ Chapter Four ❅
❅ Chapter Five ❅
❅ Chapter Six ❅
❅ Chapter Seven ❅
❅ Chapter Eight ❅
❅ Chapter Nine ❅
❅ Chapter Ten ❅
❅ Chapter Eleven ❅
❅ Chapter Twelve ❅
❅ Chapter Thirteen ❅
❅ Chapter Fourteen ❅
❅ Chapter Fifteen ❅
❅ Chapter Sixteen ❅
❅ Chapter Seventeen ❅
❅ Chapter Eighteen ❅
❅ Chapter Nineteen ❅
❅ Chapter Twenty ❅
❅ Chapter Twenty-One ❅
❅ Chapter Twenty-Two ❅
❅ Chapter Twenty-Three ❅
❅ Chapter Twenty-Five ❅
❅ Chapter Twenty-Six ❅
❅ Chapter Twenty-Seven ❅
❅ Chapter Twenty-Eight ❅
❅ Chapter Twenty-Nine ❅
❅ Chapter Thirty ❅
❅ Chapter Thirty-One ❅
❅ Chapter Thirty-Two ❅
❅ Chapter Thirty-Three ❅
❅ Chapter Thirty-Four ❅
❅ Chapter Thirty-Five ❅
❅ Chapter Thirty-Six ❅
❅ Chapter Thirty-Seven ❅
❅ Chapter Thirty-Eight ❅
❅ Epilogue ❅
❅ Author's Note ❅
❅~❅~❅~❅~❅~❅~❅~❅~❅~❅
* Bonus Chapters *
❅ Bonus Chapter ❅ Part One ❅
❅ Bonus Chapter ❅ Part Two ❅

❅ Chapter Twenty-Four ❅

18 3 10
By Decembra1998

Vincent soon met up with Rolando at the La Closerie des Lilas café to have lunch which he managed to find coincidentally on his way back to the hotel. Seeing Rolando seated outside, he slipped into the seat across from him. "Hello, Rolando." He greeted his old friend and guardian, unusually happy.

Rolando paused mid-way through his meal and looked up at the smiling face of Vincent, which wasn't like him. That was unusual. Unexpectedly even to see Vincent so happy. What had gotten into him? "Oh, Vincent, hello. How did it go with your father? From what I can tell it must have gone well or else I wouldn't be smiling." He motioned towards his face.

Vincent simply nodded his head, confirming what Rolando had thought. "It went well, I was shocked how it went down. He was surprised and glad I visited, he regrets leaving me and wants to make up for lost time. I don't blame him anymore, he was young and had no clue how to handle a baby." He replied, trying to find understanding deep in him to put himself in Brandon's shoes.

Rolando was happy to hear that, his face brightened up at what the boy had said. Seeing him in this new light brought joy to his heart. He felt the pride of a father. "I am glad you made amends with your father. I hope to meet him one of these days. I will make time to visit him at the prison." He said making a mental note of what he was going to do.

Vincent shook his head, knowing he didn't need to go to prison. "No need, he is getting out in a few days and I promised to help him find a place and a job. Do you have any suggestions? I have a few things I can pawn for money to rent him a place for a job, I know that is your domain." He asked hesitantly, rubbing the back of his neck.

Rolando was surprised he was getting out but was glad about the timing of things or else he wouldn't have been able to find him. "Oh, he is? That is wonderful and that is very kind of you to do Vincent. I can make a few calls and see if there is anything he can do, but it isn't going to be easy with his record of stealing." He knew that there would be obstacles but he was willing to go through them for Vincent.

Vincent rubbed the back of his neck, chewing the inside of his lip. Those words hit home for him, he hadn't given much thought about jobs for himself. "I know that all too well, for myself, finding a job is going to be tough but first my sole focus is going back to Canada and making amends after I make them here first." He needed to apologize and forgive people.

Rolando reached over and patted his shoulder, giving an encouraging smile. "I can put in a good word for you if you need. My word holds weight to certain people I know. Would you like to tell me what you guys talked about?" He was curious about what was spoken about since that morning. He wanted to hear everything that they spoke about.

Vincent was glad he had asked since he wanted to talk about it. "Everything pretty much. From the whole fiasco with Risa and the Rosenbergs, yes I left out what Stella had told us and only said the count and countless. I managed to let it slip about all the times we almost had gotten killed but I explained I wasn't a target and after those two incidents everything else has been smooth." He explained with a smile.

Rolando chuckled, not because of what he said but because of him having to explain why they were targeted which Vincent normally never would admit. "You were rambling, weren't you? Ever since that night, whenever you get onto a subject you begin to ramble on about something else that ties into it." He pointed out. It wasn't a bad thing, it was sorta cute, that would be what Risa would say if she was on good terms with him.

Vincent was beginning to realize that Rolando knew him more than he knew himself. "Yes, I did ramble quite a bit. My father didn't mind me rambling. It was the most words he had gotten since he came to prison." He gave a faint smile at that since it was nice to hear someone like him talking a lot.

Rolando was sure glad things had gone well for him. "I am just glad things went well. Oh, what else did you have on your agenda today? I know you didn't come here just to chat, here let me get you something to eat." He called over the waiter and ordered what he knew Vincent would like.

Vincent was glad for Rolando, even though before he had been taking him for granted, no longer would he be doing so. "Do you have the address for my mother? She is my next stop today after lunch. Though don't be surprised if I get cold feet. Unlike my father, I believe she moved on and has a whole nother life." He wouldn't be surprised if she had.

Rolando reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out a slip of paper. He handed it over to Vincent. "Here is her address. I made a few calls and was able to find her place. I do now owe them a few favors because of asking for her address. I don't know much about her, just for the past ten years she has lived here." He wasn't trying to make Vincent feel bad, just tell him how hard it was.

Vincent couldn't have been more grateful that he used his sources to find his mother. He took the paper and tucked it into his breast pocket. "Thank you, Rolando, this means a lot to me." He paused for a moment before continuing on another topic. "Do you think Risa will tear up the letter I am writing to her as an apology?" He asked curiously, still trying to find a way to apologize to her.

Rolando was going to be brutally honest with how things had played out. It wasn't going to be anything he wanted to hear. "Hard to tell Vincent. Most likely she will throw it away without reading it because she was hurt badly. I will personally give it to her and urge her to at least read it then afterward she can do what she wishes." He offered hoping that helped, being honest was the way to go.

Vincent was feeling a bit down knowing that she would rip it up, but there was nothing he could do about it. At least he would try than anything else was up to Risa. Once the letter was given it was beyond his control. "Thank you, Rolando, that would mean a lot. Now, I must dig in before this gets cold and have a full stomach to see my mother. Let's just hope I don't end up throwing it all up due to nerves."

Rolando nodded his head, taking a sip of his drink. "You will be fine Vincent, just be yourself and don't stress out over matters beyond your control. Just keep things simple and don't hope for things beyond your reach so you don't get hurt in the end." It may have been harsh but it was the truth.

Vincent nodded, not saying another word as he ate his lunch. He had a lot going on inside his head, mostly it was about meeting his mother and having not seen her in years. He hoped it went as well as it did with his father, but yet again, she probably had a whole new life and had forgotten about him.

Soon, lunch was finished, and bidding Rolando goodbye, Vincent went to go find his mother's house. He looked at the address Rolando had written down on the small paper many times until he finally found it. He had asked a few people where the address was. Everything matched town to the little brick house and in the grass was a croquet mallet and hoop wickets in a zigzag line. It seemed Rolando did more than merely get an address, not that he would take full credit for anything he did.

He went up to the house and placed his hand up towards the door. He pulled it away having second thoughts about doing this. What if she rejected him and slammed the door in his face? He took a deep breath reminding himself of what Rolando said. He needed to do this no matter the outcome. He was still reeling from how good it went with his father, so he was holding out things would go well with his mother.

He knocked on the door, not a harsh knock but a gentle knock about three times. He felt sick. The knot in his stomach tightened with every second that passed. He stepped back away from the door and stuffed his hands in his pockets. Perhaps she wasn't home? There was no car parked in the driveway so maybe she was out? He might have to come back later.

Renée Davidson opened the door, smoothing down her dark brown braided hair that was sticking up everywhere. "Yes, may I help you?" She asked as her jade green eyes focused on the young man before her not recognizing who he was. It had been years. It was probably just another person trying to sell her or sign something.

Vincent gave a small wave to his mother, his heart sank a bit when she didn't realize who he was. Of course, he had grown up since she saw him. "Hello, I do hope this isn't a bad time or I am bothering you or anything." He took a deep breath. He could do this. All he needed was to tell her who he was. "I, I believe you - er you are my mother." He managed to get out through stammering.

Renée blinked a few times as she recalled her only having one son before she met her husband. Could this be him? Could he have come to find her? "V-Vincent?" She wiped some tears away from her eyes with her hands, her voice cracking. Oh how ashamed and relieved she felt seeing him before her. "I am so sorry." Her voice was barely audible.

She took a deep breath and stepped away from the door. She sniffled a little, trying to keep it together. "Please, come on in. We have a lot to talk about, and please know how truly sorry I am. I owe you answers." She rambled a little, being overwhelmed with emotions, her cheeks growing flush with every second that passed.

Vincent stepped inside the house and after she had closed the door he followed her to the couch and sat down. He looked around at the home, it was quaint. It was the dream home of every orphaned child. Something he never was able to have. "Why did you leave me all alone to fend for myself? Did you not love me?" He asked bluntly. He could have said it more gently, but he was hurt. More so than he anticipated.

Renée shook her head, her heart tearing into pieces at his words. She deserved his bluntness and hurt tone. She had abandoned him when he was little. "I was only sixteen when I had you and by the time you were six, I had a mental breakdown and couldn't deal with it anymore. I just left and never looked back. How shameful is that? A mother leaving her helpless child alone to face the world?" Her voice was laced in pain as she spoke.

She pulled out her handkerchief and wiped her eyes. "I regretted leaving you alone, and believe me I tried to find you but I don't have that many resources to find you. Then life got busy and the thought hadn't crossed my mind in some years. Quite selfish of me huh? I was young and stupid to have left my son alone." She had to stop once again to take a few breaths to stop herself from bawling her eyes out.

After she had collected herself yet again, she continued. "I don't expect you to forgive me because what I did was unforgivable. No mother should leave her child and look at them as a burden, that was wrong of me. I am ashamed to admit it but it's the truth. If I could go back and change the past I would, alas that isn't something I can do." She did mean those words.

Vincent looked down at her lap. That was a lot to take in. He hadn't gotten a chance to speak to her before she moved on. Not that he had anything to say. He was simply a loss for words. She thought he was a burden. Ah, that was something he thought of himself when Rolando was taking care of him. The main reason he never confided anything to or grew attached to his guardian, out of fear of another person leaving.

He opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out. Was he feeling numb? Was it emotions still pushing their way up that prevented him from saying anything? He took a deep breath and finally said something. "After you and Father left me, I was taken in by Rolando, the late King Nathan's head military sergeant. I lied to other kids about my parents, I told them you were a world traveler and the queen's right-hand lady and father was an explorer and found lost civilizations. I never wanted to admit I was an orphan, it was humiliating."

He paused for a moment. Looking up into her slightly red and puffy watery eyes, he continued. "You both leaving me hurt me. I didn't know how to deal with thinking my parents didn't care about me enough to stick around. I acted out, got into major trouble, ironically followed in my father's footsteps as a criminal, a con artist just to forget about my past. I was driven by greed, wanting everything I never had, trying to fill a hole in my heart with material objects rather than human connection. Something I know nothing about, but I'm learning." He admitted, looking at his lap.

He wasn't looking forward to what she had to say. He shouldn't be feeling ashamed for the things he said. He was being honest, it was how he left. Why was he so torn about his words? Had they come across as harsh? Harsh as they may seem, these were his true feelings. Perhaps the whole thing hadn't hit him to the full extent or even he wasn't fully using every emotion he had, which was why he wasn't more angry and upset at her. He just felt numb.

Renée couldn't believe that her choice drove her oldest son to do such things because he thought she abandoned them. That was a lot for a mother to take in. Could she even call herself a mother to him? What she did, no one who loved their child would do that. Nothing she could say would justify or make up for her actions. "Oh Vincent, I'm truly sorry. I don't know what I can do to make it up to you. I hurt you so badly and it was all because I was selfish." She gently sighed.

Vincent said the unexpected, if he was turning over a new leaf he couldn't stay bitter towards her. He didn't even know what he was feeling was truly bitter or just numbness. He knew he felt broken, devastated, or was he? He couldn't figure it out. "I forgive you. It is all in the past and there is no sense dwelling on things that can't be changed. As hard as it is for me to let things go, I must." It was what he needed to do.

Renée couldn't say she was relieved to hear that, she was more at peace he had forgiven her. Years before she always feared this moment, but it had played out differently than she ever imagined. "What happened when you came to Paris from Canada? I know you didn't come here just to visit me. Something happened, didn't it? Something that drove you to come here?" She knew by what he said he had a reason.

Vincent had said it to his father and now it was time to tell his mother. She was good at taking notice of that since he hadn't come to visit her. He truly didn't, until that night at the opera. "I came here with Rolando and Risa. Risa is the girl we are trying to help her find her family or he is trying to. I had alternative motives. The countess and count had a reward set out for anyone who could find their granddaughter who escaped death. Risa came to the palace looking for answers, a passport, and a ticket to come here. I thought she could pass off as the Duchess just to get the money but Rolando wouldn't let me nor did Risa." Explaining it again somehow came much easier than before. How strange.

Renée didn't understand what could have been so bad about all that. The girl, Risa, must've not gone along or knew about his alternative motive. "What went wrong?" Something has to have happened. He hoped the girl didn't die. No, that couldn't be so. Perhaps she found out about his plans? That made sense.

Vincent wasn't wanting to tell her that he had no choice. He told his father so it was only fair he told his mother. "It does but sadly when we went to the opera, we had a chance for Risa to meet the Rosenbergs. I returned to Persia's locket and then asked for Risa to come in and meet them. Someone blew everything out of proportion and I tried to explain but I couldn't. She overheard the conversation, so when I came out to tell her there was a slight problem, she confronted me about it." He sighed heavily.

He scratched the side of his neck. How humiliating to admit this but it was what he must do. "I owned up to my mistakes but insisted I had a change of heart. She didn't believe me and we got into a fight which made her leave and flat out tells me she never wants to see me again. I hit rock bottom when she did that. I never felt so guilty and hurt over my actions than what I did to her."

Renée couldn't believe that happened and seeing how hurt he was about hurting her. It was touching. He was so mature. It seemed like the whole ordeal was a wake-up call for him. Everything happens for a reason. "It seems you loved her, that is why it hurt so much. It may have not been romantic love, but it sure was the love we feel for a friend." She pointed out.

Vincent understood where she was coming from but was having a hard time believing that was the true reason he felt so bad. "Believe me, I thought it could be that too. But alas I don't know what love is, the love I thought I had for money was greed. If that was love then I have a lot to learn about love. I know nothing about friendships, I never had a friend. People I did have as companions, it always went up in smoke neither were they good influences on me." He played with his fingers as he spoke.

Renée rested her hand onto his, giving him a gentle smile. She would understand if he withdrew his hands from hers. It was only deserved. "Only time can tell. I do wish to make up for all I have done and be more involved in your life if you will let me." She was trying to give him motherly advice which did seem foreign and awkward.

Vincent was glad for what she was trying to do. Even if it did feel awkward, she was trying and so was he. He was uncomfortable with these new feelings, they seemed odd to him. Whether he was relieved or not, he still had a long way to go. "Of course I will let you. I am turning over a new leaf and that means forgiving and starting over with you and father." He paused then continued. "I forgot to ask, did you know my father was in prison here in Paris?" He wondered if she knew.

Renée tilted her head at what her son had said. He was in Paris? That was news to her. After he left all those years ago, she never heard about or from him. "Brandon is in prison here? I didn't know that. I Didn't even know where to find him. I didn't want to find him. I was mad at him. I wish I could apologize and tell him I am no longer mad at him for what he did because I did the same. I hated him for what he did but I did the same thing. How hypocritical of me." She felt like it was something she needed to do to heal her own heart.

Vincent was surprised but glad she had wanted to do the same thing he had. "He is getting out in a few days. I am helping him find a place and job. Maybe I can set up a time for you two to meet and talk things out? Of course, I will oversee everything. If we can nip this whole ordeal in the bud and put it behind us once and for all, then I think we can all heal." He offered hoping she would take it.

Renée was glad he had offered because that was what she needed.  "I would like that. All these years I had a lot to say to him and you, and now you are here, it seems I am at a loss for words. Everything I wanted to say, seems to be forgotten." She knew that was the reason everything was so odd between them.

Edwin Davidson walked through the front and into the living room interrupting their conversation. "Renée we are home, sorry it took so -" He stopped mid-sentence pushing his curly strawberry blonde hair from his forehead. "Who is this young man?" His emerald green eyes looked between the young man and his wife not knowing what was going on between these two.

Eleven-year-old Noah Davidson blinked his jade green eyes, turning his need to make his slightly messy curly brown hair move across his forehead. He looked between his parents hoping to understand what on earth was going on because he had no clue. Who was this strange young man talking to his mother? The boy seemed surprised to see them.

Renée stood up and brushed off her skirt, lacing her fingers together and resting them in front of her. "Edwin, Noah, this is my son Vincent, the one I had when I was only sixteen and abandoned because I was stupid and selfish." Pain was laced in her voice as she spoke, motioning to Vincent. You could tell she was embarrassed for admitting that

Edwin looked at Vincent a bit surprised and not knowing what to do or say. He never figured her son would come to visit and showed up like this. No, that it was a bad thing. "Renée told me she had a son and she abandoned him, which she regretted and I helped to find you, and yet here you are." He said a bit awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck.

Vincent had to do a double-take. Renée had told Edwin about him and Edwin tried to help find him? That was new to him. Forget about that, she had indeed remarried and had another son. He couldn't help but feel a bit of jealousness looking at his new half-brother. Must have been one growing up with a mother. She must have treated Noah like she never treated him - no. He wasn't going to go down that avenue. It wasn't a good place to go.

He finally spoke after standing there with an open mouth. "She told you about me? I am surprised she did. Um, heh, showing up must be quite a surprise-" He paused when he realized he had no clue who they were. He knew that Edwin was Reneé's husband and Noah was her son, but their names are what he didn't know. "Who are you two?" He was rather blunt when he asked it.

Renée shook her head. How could she forget to explain that? This might be a surprise to him and she felt that he might feel envy or jealousy for Noah. "Oh, this is my husband Edwin and my youngest son, Noah, who is your half-brother." She explained to Vincent motioning towards Edwin and Noah with a small smile.

Noah was overjoyed, his eyes were sparkling as he jumped up and down at what he had heard. Who cares who he was and that he never was mentioned, he was only thrilled to have a brother. "You're my brother! I have a real older brother, who I can look up to! This is amazing!" He had always wanted a brother and now he had one.

Vincent rubbed the back of his neck feeling a bit awkward at his energy. He certainly did not want this kid to look up to him. There was nothing noble about him. "I am flattered but you should probably wait a bit before you look up to me right now in my life. I am not the best role model." He admitted knowing with all the things he did.

Edwin sat down in the chair beside his wife. He had so many questions to ask the boy. He was just as awkward as Vincent was. How was he supposed to react to his wife's son whom she abandoned? "What brought you to Paris and how did you find us?" He had heard from his wife she had left him in Canada and Canada was a long way from France. So he just has a reason besides coming here to see them.

Vincent began to explain what he had to Renée to them not leaving any detail out. He did try and sum up the most, being as vague as he could. "So, that is why I am here in Paris. Rolando made a few calls and was able to find your address or me. I am forever in his debt for all he does for me." He was nervous the whole time he explained his previous situation.

Edwin listened, keeping quiet the whole time so Vincent could tell them what they needed to know. "Who is Stella, Rolando, and The Count and countess?" He wasn't familiar with any of them nor had he heard about the reward for finding the duchess. He didn't listen to the news and his job didn't rely on being around people that often. If he did he doubted they would have been interested in such things.

Vincent was glad he hadn't known who they were, it makes things a bit easier for him. "Stella was the late Queen Persia's sister. Rolando is my guardian and was late King Nathan's former head military sergeant. The count and countess are Nathan's parents, who renounced their title as queen and king and chose to live a normal life after their son to the throne." He explained once again, leaving out that Persia and Nathan, their children, were alive.

Noah couldn't help but marvel at his older brother and the people he knew and had met. His brother knew royalty and was close with someone of importance. He was no doubt going to be popular at school. "You know royalty! That is awesome! How lucky are you! Oh, my brother knows royalty." He exclaimed, jumping up and down on the couch across from where his mother sat.

Vincent chuckled gently, now that was something he hadn't done in a long time. His enthusiasm made him smile and laugh because he wished he had that type of joy even now. "Well, I only know Stella personally, she is really sweet and doesn't act like a nobility even if she is the late queen's sister. She never uses her title, she is simply Stella like every normal person. She is the daughter of a Parisian Duke and Duchess, although I forget their names."

Renée was glad to hear someone had taken such good care of her son after what she had done. At least he had a guardian who tried his best to show him the love of a parent, something she had never given him. "I must thank Rolando for looking over you. Can you set up a meeting for me to meet with him?" She asked, wanting nothing more than to show her gratitude to him.

Vincent smiled, happy to hear she wanted to meet him. That was something he could no doubt do. He of course would have to talk it over with him and make sure he wasn't busy. "I can, so all three of you can meet him if you wish. He is nice, I am now beginning to realize how much he cared about me and all he had done for me." He was starting to appreciate Rolando.

Renée clapped her hands together and sighed. "Thank you, Vincent, I am so glad you found me because I had been looking for you. We can make up for lost time and make new memories!" She then paused as she saw her son's expression shift. She could tell when someone had other things on their mind. "There seems to be something else on your mind you aren't telling us."

Vincent gave a sheepish look to his mother hoping to be as vague as he could. "Well, there are a few things. There were the two incidents on the boat where Risa had a lucid nightmare and had a breakdown and the second was three men who tried hijacking the ship and taking it clear of the United States of America."

He continued after taking a glass of water his mother had offered and drank all of it. "The train accident happened because some old companions were going to get us kicked off. So we went to the storage cart and they detached the car from the rest and not to mention someone sabotaged the engine. We barely escaped going over the half-done bridge. After that everything was okay."

Renée couldn't believe her son had gone through all that, and to think he was almost killed multiple times! Yikes. "I am glad you were safe and if I had known you had to go through all that to get here I would have said no way. It would have been just a suggestion since you are twenty-one and an adult. You have no doubt grown up. I couldn't be prouder."

Vincent didn't want to leave but he didn't have a choice. "I know, and I would be grateful for it. Well, I hate to shorten this but I still have many other things to do. It was nice to meet you and hopefully, we can spend some time together soon." He told them where he stayed, so if they ever wanted to drop by he would answer. "Just call my room and we can set something up."

Renée hugged her son tightly, hoping he wouldn't mind. She just wanted - no, she needed to hug him. Having him before her made her happy. "Alright. We will do it. Thank you for coming to this. It has healed a huge wound in my heart to know you aren't mad at me and still love me." She pulled away and cupped his cheeks in her hand for a brief moment before pulling away.

Vincent hugged her back tightly. He wasn't the type of person to hug anyone, but he could make one exception. Although it was a little awkward for him, he just did what she did. "I can't be mad anymore, it was the old me. The new me is forgiving and learning to love. I hope you can teach me and give me motherly advice?" He asked hoping she would say yes because he could use it.

Renée nodded, walking her son towards the door since that was where he had walked to after he had pulled away from the hug. "I can, I would love to help teach you, love. It is what mothers do for their children. Thank you for coming." She couldn't stop smiling. She would be reeling from this. Plus she could now be focusing her time on making up for lost time.

Vincent hugged her once again, telling them all goodbye and walking out of the house. He took a deep breath, trying to suppress any unfamiliar emotions he was beginning to have. Once at the gate he turned around and waved at the trio gathered around the door. The day had been eventful but was also a blessing if only the future went this well.

❅~❅~❅~❅~❅~❅~❅~❅~❅~❅~❅

A/N:
I was able to get this finished in a whole day, can you believe it a whole day? I was really slacking for it having to take me days to get it finished. Of course that was aside from being busy irl, so I am really proud of myself. So far I am happy with all I have and don't really plan on changing much but the grammatical errors I will turn through a few more spell checks online on a laptop once complete.

Chapter talk:
Vincent finally met both of his parents, made amends and plans in spending time with both of them. Can we get an awe? Believe me, this was really emotional to write, I almost cried a few times as I wrote it. I always love a good reunited scene. All we have left is to get Risa reunited with her family.

And lastly, anything else I forgot to ask away my pals. I am happy to answer anything!

In closing, all rude, impolite and mean comments will be replied to in a diplomatic way, reported or deleted if I feel like it is attacking me personally.

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 1.5K 175
δ½œθ€…οΌšζ‘ι‡Œηš„ε°ε‚²ε¨‡ Chen Xiaolin accidentally bleeds on the bracelet her grandmother left her, and she discovers a space inside. She then fills the space with...
7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
163K 6.2K 22
Oc female Jackson x Hermes x Apollo x Ares
772K 21.7K 57
Warning: 18+ ABO worldα€€α€­α€― α€‘α€α€Όα€±α€α€Άα€›α€±α€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€‘α€¬α€Έα€•α€«α€žα€Šα€Ία‹ α€…α€­α€α€Ία€€α€°α€Έα€šα€‰α€Ί ficα€œα€±α€Έα€™α€­α€―α€· α€‘α€•α€Όα€„α€Ία€œα€±α€¬α€€α€”α€Ύα€„α€Ία€· များစွာ α€€α€½α€¬α€α€Όα€¬α€Έα€”α€­α€―α€„α€Ία€•α€«α€žα€Šα€Ία‹