Nekomata Deku

Da Stillwell03

Ashamed and seeking atonement, Izuku hated himself for what he failed to do for his younger sister Shirone wh... Altro

Base Info
The Harem
Harem Part 2
Cat's Lament
Operation Dekuharem
Furrocious First day
Struggles of the Felines
Party of Five
Mina's Playtime
Fated Reunion
A Kittens Past
Kindness
Cheering On
Their Reunion
Promises
Fond Farewells
Cat vs Phoenix
Omega Heat
New Additions
The Internships
Moving Forward
Battle against the Hassaikai
Hellish Truth
A Rabbit's Kitty
Dekuharem Meeting
Rocking a Princess
Strong Kitty
High off your Whiskers
Midnight's Talk
Genius Illusions
Kittens!?
Cold Then Hot
Phoenix and Fallen Angel
Here Kitty Kitty
Full Swing
Devils and Angels
Final Exam Issues
Izuku vs Serafal
Kitty Mayhem
First of Many
Midnight's Lover!?
Steamy Night
Penalty Time
Faction Meeting
Family Reunion
Family
Kuroka Fitting In
Beach Trip
Training Camp
Diplomacy
Attack
Mutations
Returning a Favor
Holy Woman's Repentance
Strategic Work
God of Mischief
All out Assault
Evil Pieces?
Return and Suggestions
Parental Turmoil
Energetic Paradise
Provisional
Crosses to Bare
Push to the Finish
Rescue
Izuku vs Kuroka
Success
Mating Video
Family Lineage
Akeno's Watch
Feline Hunts
Talks of War
Beginning of War
Kuroka's Fury
Dragon Slayer
Fight to the Finish
Deku vs Shigaraki

Entrance Exams

11.3K 181 128
Da Stillwell03

Izuku POV:

I start to wake up to a feeling of a nice softness enveloping me. In my half asleep state, I subconsciously start kneading what's next to me. 'Such a soft pillow.' "mmn." Once I hear a moan, my eyes shoot open to notice Kaachan's thighs are wrapped around my head with Ochako pressed against my body with her leg around mine. I look where my hands are and notice that their latched onto Kaachan's thigh and Ochako's breast. In an effort to pull myself out of the awkward position, I started to to slowly move my hands away to keep mom from walking in and seeing something strange.

Once my hands were free, I slowly moved myself from the bed while being mindful not to wake either up. "mm more cuddles." Ochako started to move for my body again, but grabbed the wrong part of me. "MMMROOOOWWW!!!" I started to freak out as Ochako pulled my tail with all of us waking up and in a frantic state. Once she let go, I found myself directly on top of Kaachan with our noses pressed against each other. "You know if you wanted a good morning kiss, you could've asked for it." "T-t-t-that's not what happened!" I started going red with her laughing before giving a peck on my lips. "Relax, I'm only teasing. Also, you wanna stop copping a feel until after the exam today?"

"What are you-" I look down and see my left hand on Kaachan's chest and my right on Ochako's with her going a darker shade of red. "I'M SORRY!" I frantically pulled myself away with all of us regaining our composure. "That was an accident. I swear to you." "I-it's fine Deku, but you still have the entrance exams today. S-so lets save the celebrations until after we all pass." As I heard this, a thought of how we would 'celebrate' found it's way into my head. "I'm not like that!" I start to bang my head on the floor with the door opening. "Izuku, is everything ok-" Mom comes in and sees me and Ochako rather flushed and Kaachan wearing only underwear before closing the door. "I hope you kids use protection." "It's not like that mom!"

After feeling a little embarrassed and ashamed in myself, I found my way downstairs with the girls. "So how did you three sleep last night!" "Damn awesome aunt Inko!" "Katsumi, watch your language in front of Deku's mom like that." "It's fine Ochako, I'm used to it from her and her mother." They start to laugh a bit with me going into the kitchen to grab some eggs and pancake mix for breakfast. I started to make everything with Ochako looking in amazement. "Deku, how good are you at using your tail?" I look down at my tail flipping a pancake with a spatula and shrugging. "Pretty good. I've written notes and stuff with it while doing another project with my dominant hand." "Did you remember to clean your tail before sweetie?" "Yeah, hope you like the smell of wet cat with the food though."

When I finished, I brought the food out for everyone and started to hear my phone buzz. I looked down and saw Sitri sent me and Kaachan a good luck test.

I overheard the entrance exams were today from a friend. I wish you all the best of luck that you pass.

"Whosh texshing ya?" Kaachan asks this with a mouth full of food. "Sitri, she said that she wishes us good luck on the exam and that she hopes all of us pass." "That's nice of her." Me and mom shiver at this thought and look the other way. Ever since we met Sitri after the sludge incident, we've been staying in contact just enough to avoid having the devil on our cases. She isn't a bad person, but I'm still scared I may slip up and accidentally do something that will make her arise suspicion that I'm one of the Nekomata on the run. For the most part though, she just asks about our opinions on heroes and how life is with all of us. Even though it doesn't seem like she's doing anything suspicious, I can't let my guard down with her. Not even for a second.

Time skip to the entrance exams

Once we got to the gates of UA, we stared at the scene with anticipation. "Today's the day huh?" "Yeah. Time to show the world what were made of." Ochako looked at me and Kaachan and giggled. "You two are so tense, it's kinda funny. Just remember, I'll be watching from the sidelines and cheering you both on." We started to smile before I felt someone fall on me with both of us on the ground. "Sorry, I'm a little clumsy at times when I'm nervous." I look over to see a girl with long blue hair and eyes to match them that also gave a curious and innocent look.

She started looking at me confused with it making me feel a little uncomfortable. "Uhh, don't worry about falling on me. Also, why are you staring at me?" "Those...ears." "My ears?" She starts moving her hands to my ears and starts rubbing them. "Oh my god, their so fluffy!" The girl smiles from ear to ear with her mouth going a mile a minute now. "Is this a cat quirk? How good is your hearing? Do you have claws and if you do, how sharp are they? Can you land on all fours like a cat? Also, what else can you do with your quirk that is cat related?" I start to feel a little uneasy until she notices what she was doing.

"Sorry about that, I get a little too excited sometimes and go into these mindless question rants." She starts to stand up and offers me her hand. "I'm Nejire Hado by the way. It's nice to meet you Mr. pretty kitty." 'Did I just get called a pretty kitty?' I take her hand to get on my feet before brushing the dust off me. "Izuku Midoriya, and I take no offense on the rambling. I thought it was kinda cute that your that curious." I smile at her with her face going red. "S-s-sorry, I didn't mean it that way. I just thought a healthy curiosity is nice and everything. Also, you smelled like a good person when I was able to smell your scent just now." "Wait, you can tell if someone is a good person just by their scent?" I nod at her with her eyes growing wide with more questions expected to come.

"Deku, get your ass in gear! Let her suck you off later so we can pass the exams." "Coming! I'm sorry well have to continue this later Hado." I started to run over to catch up with Kaachan and Ochako while waving back at Hado. "Good luck!" "Y-yeah, you too!" Once I catch up to them, Kaachan puts her arm around my neck and smiles at me. "Look at you getting a sexy girl like that on your own. How long is it gonna take to put this one under the sheets?" Me and Ochako begin to go red at this with her laughing. "K-K-Kaachan, that's not funny!" "Hahahaha! Relax man, I'm only teasing. But she would be an interesting one to see crawl on the floor with you on top of her." I try and keep the image out of my head before we reach the dividing road for us and Ochako. "Guess this is where we part, I'll see you two later." "Later." We wave goodbye before heading into the auditorium.

Once inside, we take our seats and wait a few minutes before Present Mic comes out to give us the practical guideline. "WHAT'S UP FOLKS, WELCOME TO THE UA ENTRANCE EXAMS! CAN I GET A YEAH!" Everyone remained silent enough for you to hear a pin drop. "WOW, TOUGH CROWD! ANYWAY, LETS GET ON WITH THE PRACTICAL GUIDELINE!" "Oh my god, it's Present Mic. I love his weekly radio show. It's so inspiring." I start fanboying as Kaachan starts to laugh a bit at me. "*snort* Your such a nerd. It's too adorable, hahaha." As Mic was explaining about the point robots, a boy with blue hair and glasses shot up with a question.

"Excuse me, but the information we were given told us of 4 robots instead of 3. If this is an error, it is unbecoming of a top tier school." He then turned to me and gave me a distant glare. "And you in the back. You have been talking up there for the entire time. It is annoying to everyone, please stop it." Kaachan started to get up to fight back. "I'm sorry, but why are you the one saying this? Out of everyone here, the boy down near the front is the only one speaking up about some guy he doesn't even know in the nosebleed section being too annoying. If you really wanted to be a hero, then shut the fuck up and ignore the people that are annoying like everyone else here!" Kaachan sat down and put her feet up after this ticked to no end.

Once we were explained that the 4th robot is a zero pointer to avoid, we began heading down to the buses to take us to our training sights. As I was preparing, I noticed Hado again and tried to go say hi. "She is trying to focus. If you are here to distract your fellow examines, than leave now." I was just about ready to turn to the glasses boy from before until I smelled someone familiar from him. "ingenium?" "Excuse me?" "Sorry, my quirk gives me a strong sense of smell and you smell like the pro hero Ingenium. So I was kinda wondering if he was related to you."

"Actually, he's my older brother. Also, what else does your quirk inquire? I have never heard of a cat quirk that lets one smell someones lineage." "It's kinda a little hard to ex-" "AND, GO!" The second I heard go, I bolted into the city on all fours leaving a trail of green lightning in my wake. "WHAT, THEIRS NO READY SET IN THE REAL WORLD! FOLLOW THAT CAT BOY!" Once I got some distance in the city, I began to see some robots charge at me. I began to charge 15% of OFA in my fist before slamming it into a few 3 pointers. The force was so powerful, it created wind pressure and hit a few 2 pointers. 'Guess dialing it back more is gonna be important to avoid damage.' I jump over another 3 pointer about to hit me before kicking it's head off. "16."

Meanwhile in the control room Ochako POV:

I began to watch the monitors and see Deku and Katsumi destroy robot after robot with amazement. "What are these two!?" "Apparently, they come from the same school. The boy has a cat quirk that allows some unique features aside from the norm. Seems they both may have trained together to get stronger." All Might smiles at a man with unruly hair's comment. "Seems we have a few aspiring examines this year." "Perhaps, but lets see what they do when their faced with a real threat." At that point, the mouse person presses a big red button that has me a little worried. 'Something tells me this won't end well.'

Izuku POV:

"Ok, that's 100. That should be more than enough to pass." I start to feel the ground shake with my instincts telling me to bolt the other way. "what was that!?" In the corner of my eye, I see a giant robot with a zero on it. "Guess that explains the whole 'should avoid it' thing." I start moving the other way before I heard a shout. "HELP!" I look over and see Hado on the ground with her leg stuck in the rubble of the zero pointer. Above her, I see the robot about to step on her. I watched and panicked at what was gonna happen. 'No, it won't happen! Not on my watch!"

On reflex, I began running on all fours at 10% full cowl and quickly broke the boulders trapping Hado. "Get to safety!" I shout this as I run up the robot. Suddenly, an image of Kuroka on that day pops into my head to send shivers down my core. Her bloodthirsty eyes glaring at me. 'No, I'm not like that anymore! I'm not the scared little kitten I was when I was 5!' I started to charge ki in me when I got to the head. I jumped into the hair and looked down at the robot. "I won't let that happen to anyone else, nor will I lose control of myself! NEVER! NEKOMATA LEVEL 1!"

As I say this, I slam my ki charged fist that had green flames cover it into the head while shouting. "KASHA SMASH!" The robots head becomes nothing but cinders as it falls back. I land on the ground and glare at the broken robot before making a kong fu pose. "Meow." Everyone around me was speechless at what they had witnessed as I go over to Hado to make sure she was ok. "Hado, are you alright?" "Yeah, I think my leg is hurt though." Without thinking, I started to use Senjutsu to help heal her let with a green light flowing out of me. Once it stopped, I quickly suppressed all my ki to avoid any unwanted attention if possible.

"That was quite a spectacle sonny." I look up to see Recovery Girl come over. "So what did you do there to the girl?" "Oh, I just used a trick I know to help her heal. Nothing major(look up Kuroka or Koneko's skills if you want to learn what these are)." I started to scratch my head and hold a bit of a blush. Hado started to get up to notice her leg was completely healed. "Midoriya, thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" She started to hug me into her chest with me slightly panicked by this. 'What did I just do!? Now I might have to deal with some devils later! But you know what, at least I did some good with my powers. Would you have approved of this Shirone?'

Once we were done and changed, I headed over to the place me and Kaachan separated from Ochako to meet up with them. "There you are." Kaachan and Ochako looked over and waited for me with some smiles. "I heard you were the one who took down the zero pointer. Total badassness right there Deku." Kaachan started to wrap around my neck with me a little embarrassed. "It was amazing Katsumi! He was all like, WHABAM! And the robots head went, FWOOOSH! Literally, all the teachers in there were on their seats edge as they saw you incinerate it's head like it was nothing."

We kept talking about the exam until we got to the gate. There, we were met by Sitri in jeans and a button down shirt with a blazer(picture up above). "Hey you three. How did the test go?" She looked at us emotionless with a chill going down my spine. "F-fine. I think me and Kaachan have a good chance of passing with Ochako already in on recommendation." She doesn't show any emotion before motioning to an area out of wandering ear listening. As we follow her, I began to shake violently with her showing even less emotion than she did when we first talked to her. 'Did she find out?'

Once she stopped, she began to speak to me. "You know, I felt some abnormal magic power being used right around one of the testing areas." "Y-you did? Maybe a rogue devil or something came into the area." "No, this was ki based. Only natural entities that can commute with nature can use this." Sitri started to look over at me with cold dead eyes. "You told me not to question about your family problems with power, you know about devils and evil pieces, and you have an abnormal cat quirk. In my mind, that's proof enough to ask this. Your one of the Nekomata that are at large in the devils realm, aren't you."

I completely freeze there when she mentions this. "The silence is proves I'm on the mark." Kaachan and Ochako immediately got in front of me prepared for a fight. "If you wanna take Deku, your gonna have to go through us to do it." "Deku's not going anywhere if we have a say in it." All four of us stare at each other for a minute before Sitri speaks again. "I may bring him in, but I forgot my phone and have no other way to contact other devils before I forget. You see, I have this problem with remembering important things for long periods of time." She starts walking away calmly with me completely confused.

"Wait! Why won't you say anything? I'm wanted in the devils realm and you could gain a lot with it. So why?" Sitri stops and speaks without looking at me. "You aren't causing problems that make you a threat at the moment. Bringing you in will only prove that I'm no better than those disgusting heroes that yelled at you. Also, I wouldn't be able to meet with you all again if I did." She glances over with a small smile on her face. "Be mindful of what you use in regards to power and when you use it. Not many devils will be as easygoing as me." She walks away with me in a full on sweat before falling to my knees.

"Deku!" "I'm fine. Just a little shaky. Hehe, that could've gone differently. If it wasn't Sitri, I might've died with you both not far behind." "...Should we go after her?" I shake my head at Kaachan. "She said it herself, she has no reason to take us in other than what people 'believe' of me. Also, I don't think we'll win in a fight against her. without causing a scene." I get up to start walking back home. "For now, lets just pretend this never happened to avoid any similar problems in the future with her." Both of them nod at me with us heading home.

Meanwhile Sona POV:

"So he was a Nekomata the entire time?" I begin to smile at the thought of Midoriya being a lap cat for me. "Wait, what are you thinking Sona! Of course he's cute and cuddly looking, but he is also a wanted criminal of the devil realm." I take out my phone and look down my contacts for my older sisters number. 'Is he though?' "I can't believe I'm calling her." I start calling my sister with frustration already growing having to deal with her. 'Maybe I can help him if I can prove he's not evil.'

And that concludes the chapter. So to clarify, Izuku has the same abilities as Koneko and Kuroka when they use their Nekomata powers. This allows him to creates wheels of ki based fire, enhance his base strength and defense, heightened senses, control the flow of nature to be used for healing, and can make spells and illusions. The last two will be much later since he's suppressing his powers a lot right now. Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and make sure to check out my other works if you haven't already. Thanks for reading.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

30.5K 1K 24
Izuku Midoriya was never a vengeful person, he never really wished for anything to happen to anyone even if he was beat by them several times, he nev...
30.7K 751 26
Disgraced and forced to leave home, Izuku Midoriya and his friends are forced on a journey to retrieve his lost magic. Join the trio on their journey...
1.2K 23 12
izuku midoriya was a boy with a dream of becoming the best hero but one visit to the doctor changed his life forever. After being kidnapped and force...
199K 6.5K 53
Midoriya was the class scapegoat due to his lack of a quirk. In the world of quirks, not all men are created equal. When what's left of his dream is...