The Angel's Kiss (TayNew and...

By XianChrisSuarez

TayNew and JoongNine Fanfiction #taynew #j9 All his life Tay likes women, but he never dates them. His freedo... More

11.11.19 Pilot Update
Chapter 1: "You..."
Chapter 2: "We..."
Chapter 3: "Us..."
11.15.19 Sneak Peak
Chapter 4: "Them..."
Chapter 5: "The beggining of us..."
Chapter 6: "The Plan"
11.18.19 Update Announcement
Chapter 7: "The Thirst..."
Chapter 9: "Date Trouble"
11.22.19 Sneak Peak
Chapter 10: "The Diversion..."
Chapter 11: "The Theory..."
Chapter 12: "The Truth..."
11.25.19 Sneak Peak
Chapter 13: "Will you be my..."
Chapter 14: "Keep it low..."
Chapter 15: "We will fight..."
11.29.19 Update
Chapter 16: "Shoot me..."
Chapter 17: "Hello and Fuck Off"
Chapter 18: "My Soulmate..."
Chapter 19: "Be my baby..."
Chapter 20: "I wish you happiness"
Chapter 21: "The Best Thing I ever had"
Chapter 22: "Unlocking Secrets"
Chapter 23: "The Forgotten War"
Chapter 24: "An intense encounter"
Chapter 25: "Hello Stranger"

Chapter 8: "The Hunger..."

1.4K 88 8
By XianChrisSuarez

Author's NOte:

Before reading this chapter I would want to tell everyone that I edited this part at almost twelve midnight with groggy eyes. So I apologize for any grramatical errors or spellings. Anyways, remind yourself that this is a work of fiction. So whatever information that sounded real might just be a product of my wild imagination :)

-------------------------------------------------------------

Joong's POV

"Are you okay Joong?" Nine asked me when we got inside his bedroom. I looked around and I'm impressed at how he keeps his room neat and classy. It has a monochromatic shade of white theme. It looks so fresh, so spacious and heavenly. I thought his room will be the reflection of his colorful character but to my surprise it's actually the exact opposite.

"Yes, I'm just bit tired..." I said and sat down on his bed. Nine was left leaning on the door.

"You are acting so strange..." He said. Probably because ever since I saw him tonight I didn't't fight with him or refuse him. A while ago while we were watching Netflix I wanted to kiss him right there in front of New, Tay and Mr. Xian. His subtle touches on my legs and massages on my nape didn't't help at suppressing my urge to kiss him. And now we are all alone I watched him at how he bite's his lip, he's acting nervous too. His silence and the distance his giving us is quite confusing for me. Usually Nine is the one who jumps on me, who gets touchy and now it's as if he is afraid.

"What's strange about my actions?" I asked. I got up from the bed and gets closer to him. I put my both hands on the wall trapping him with my body. I felt the heat of my entire body coming out. I stared at his pinkish wet lips and wanting to devour it.

"Nothing... I need to get you your clothes and towel..." He said. He tried to get away from me but I pushed him back on the wall.

"Why the rush..." I moved closer inching our face together.

"Joong..." he whispered with passion...

"Nine..." I said and in an instant I devoured his lips. It was not gentle, I forgot to be gentle with him. I felt his soft lips and wanted to pry deeper into it. I push my tongue to open his mouth and he let me inside his upper cave. I pushed harder and found his tongue tasting sweet and minty, exactly the kind of flavor I love, it tastes like strawberries and mint. I let my tongue at every part of his mouth, then I felt his tongue needing to meet mine. It's as if a war is happening inside our mouths as both our tongues starting a sword fight, complimenting each other's rhythm. I held his nape to push his face harder to mine. I can't contain the burning feeling I have and my hardened erection couldn't't contain itself in my pants. I carried pull her up letting him wrap his legs to my waist. I carried him on his bed without breaking our passionate kiss. I put him down and started licking his ears and neck down to his adam's apple.

"Ahhhh Joong..." I like it when he calls my name that way. It gives me satisfaction knowing that I am servicing him the way he wanted. I lift his clothes as quickly as I can and throw it. I stared at his perfectly lean body.

"Shit...you are so damn sexy" I said as I took my shirt off. He caressed my defined abs and the warmth of his hand gave me so much ecstasy. I went back at devouring his mouth, biting and licking his lips. I continued licking his neck down to his shoulders.

"Ohhh geeze... You are good at this..." He said in frenzy. I smiled and gave his shoulder a soft bite. He flinched but moan in desire. I let my lips and tongue up to his neck and suck it. He moaned louder this time and that satisfies me. I let my hands caressed his abdomen and teasing his belly button with my fingers. I let it up and found those pinkish nipples. I brushed my thumbs over them and it hardened. I did it again and again until I felt Nine's body arching closer to mine. I pressed my hard erection towards his butt when he arched his body...

"Fuck Nine! " I said as I felt my hard on touching the very place of his body it want to get in. I let my tongue traveled down and found that pinkish nipple. My entire core is now in deep fire that I couldn't't think clear if I can ever stop. I licked his pink nipples, rounding its outside before sucking the hardened one.

"Joong! Aaaahhhh!" Nine moaned so loud that it worries me that it might be heard outside his room. I repeated sucking his nipples on the other one and I felt his hand on my head clinging tightly like his air supply is about to run out. I left his nipple and planted small kisses on his rib cage. "Joonggg!" he said spreading his legs giving my hard on a better feel of his cherry. He wrapped his legs on my waist pulling my hard on closer to his butt. I moved back and forth letting my hard manhood rub his cherry hole.

"Ohhhh! Aghhhh...." I moaned harder as I felt the urge to rip my jeans and his shorts out of our lower part. I got down and rounded my tongue on his belly button and again he arched his body closer to mine.... " I can't stop anymore...Nine" I said in between of our kisses I'm giving him while continue rubbing my manhood on his spread butt cheeks.

"Me too..." He said.

"Are you sure you want to do this now?" I asked licking his earlobe which is rewarded by a soft moan.

"I don't fucking care..." He said and grabbed my face kissing me harder. I was about to flip him up so that I can removed the rest of our clothing's when I heard a loud banging on his door. Nine, immediately pushed me hard with eyes wide opened.

"Shit!" he said scrambling to find his shirt."

"Nine..." Said the other man on the door. Nine wore his shirt and grabbed the door knob to open it.

Nine's POV

My body is undeniably in hit right now. Joong's skillful tongue tasted every part of my body that couldn't describe the immense sensation it does to me. I can feel his rock-hard manhood rubbing my very precious hole. I maybe a tease but definitely I am a virgin. Letting someone penetrate me is something I don't give permission that easily. Even my past relationships didn't't have opportunity to pop me. He kept on rubbing his manhood and for the first time in years I felt the urge to feel more of him. I wonder how does it feel to have him inside me. I caressed his perfectly defined body. He kept on sucking every part of my skin, and when his thumb brushed my nipples I lost any clarity I have in my minก. He went down from my neck until he reached my now hard nipples and circled it with his tongue...

"Ohhhh...fuck Jong..." I moaned as I pressed my hole harder on his manhood. He nibbled my nipples and kept sucking it causing me in an addictive state of ecstasy. I arched my back as I can no longer contain the burning passion and desire. I swear I feel my crotch wet already from the precum coming out from me. Joong continued licking my body going down to my abdomen and started teasing my belly button.

"You are so sexy Nine..." he kept on repeating those words and that gives me more urge to take every clothing that is hindering his hard dong from touching my cherry hole. He went back to my lips and skillfully let his tongue find mine.

"I can't stop anymore Nine..." I don't know why he's even bothered to talk like this.

"Me too..." I answered as he continued to suck my neck.

"Are you sure you want to do this now?'

"I don't fucking care..." I grabbed him and kissed him intensely. I wouldn't't mind if Joong pops me now. I don't care. This man is all I've been looking for my entire life. I can feel that we are both ready... but a loud bang from the door stopped us from what we are doing. I heard Xian calling my name. I pushed Joong as fast as I can and got out from the bed to find my shirt.

" Shit!" I mumbled as I hurried to the door and open it. "What do you need?" I asked out of breath.

Xian looked me from top to bottom... "Hmmmmm nothing just checking if my girls are in their rooms now." He tried to pick inside but I didn't let him. Joong is half naked on my bed.

"That's it?" I said. He nodded and went to Newwie's room. He knocked as hard as he can and in a minute Newwie opened the door looking terrified as if caught doing something illegal. I know how that feels thou. Xian is just pain in the ass! Like literally my ass would've been in pain if he hadn't interrupted us. I didn't't pay much attention to what they are talking but Newwie is pissed big time!

"Oh hey girls!" Xian said before finally going inside his room. He took something from his shorts and threw each to us. Bastard I mumbled looking at the condom he threw to us. I was about to throw an insult at him but he was nowhere to be seen. I looked at Newwie who is still pissed off and banged his door. I went inside to find Joong but he is not on the bed anymore. I heard the shower running in my bathroom. I sat down and put the condom inside the drawer.

Joong came out not that long looking so fresh. He might have seen the clothes I put on my dresser coz he is already wearing a white shirt and my boxer. "Are you going to freshen up?" I nodded and went straight inside the bathroom. I removed my clothing and saw the wet stain of my underwear. Shit! I mumbled. I let the cold shower run through my body trying to ease the still burning desire I have for Joong. When I'm finally done, I went back to my room to see Joong seated by the bed board. He smiled at me and gesture me to go sit with him.

"Nine..." He took my both hands.

"hmmm?"

"Will you be able to wait for me...?" he asked. I am confused. Wait for what? "I don't think my heart is ready for another relationship right now. I don't think I am mentally ready to be with someone in a very romantic way. But I want you to know that I like you a lot..."

"Take the time in the world you want Joong. I am happy at the progress we have now. I know it's not easy to be with me..." He cut me off.

"No, don't say that. Because you have nothing to do with this. You are perfect, Nine. It's me that got issues. I don't want you to carry around those baggage if you will be dating me. " I looked at him with questioning eyes.

"I don't understand Joong... Please open up...let me understand you..." He sighed deeply.

"Three years ago, I had my heart badly broken by someone I loved so dearly. I loved her more than I loved myself that I gave everything I am to her. We had so much love for each other and there is no doubt in my mind that we will be together forever..." He said. I can see how his eyes shifted and saw how it looks so sad.

"Then?" I asked. Gently squeezing his hands.

"Then her dreams became her priority. I didn't stop her for doing and aspiring something she loves. In fact, I was so proud of her, for all her achievements. She is a very talented fashion designer. She earned a lot of awards including a full scholarship to London." He took a deep breath. "Then, she became so busy. We didn't even have time for a simple dinner anymore. I tried to understand her and kept supporting her. But as time goes by I felt like she was slowly slipping away from me. We had arguments, then fights until there were days we didn't talk at all." Slowly tears fell from his eyes.

"Joong... you don't need to continue this if it's making it so painful for you..." He shook his head.

"You need to know everything Nine. You need to know this so that you can understand me." He said.

"It's okay Joong..."

"A day before she's leaving for London we talked. She said she can no longer continue our relationship. She said, thou she still loves me, she can't keep with our relationship anymore while pursuing her dreams..." This time his tears became more real. As streams of tears overly flow from his eyes. I felt my heart aching for him. I don't want to see Joong suffering like this. I don't want to see him in this kind of pain. I kissed his hands and held it close to my heart. "I beg her Nine... I beg her like my life depends on hers. I asked her not to break up with me. I told her I can wait, that I can understand if there will days she won't be able to talk to me. I told her that I can take whatever she can offer in our relationship. But, she let me go. She wanted me not to wait anymore. She wanted me to find happiness with someone else. But for me that time, she was my happiness. I beg her that night... but she chose to break my heart and let me go..." I hugged him so tight to ease the pain he is feeling.

"Shhhh it's okay..."

"Nine, I don't think I can offer that kind of love and dedication to anyone else anymore. I don't think I am ready to give my everything again..."

"You don't need to give yourself to me Joong... I can wait whenever you are ready. And like what you had told her. I can take whatever you can offer right now..." I couldn't contain my tears as well. I know that Joong might not love me now, but knowing that he cares for me, that I am someone he likes is enough.

"I'm sorry Nine... I'm sorry if in the future, I won't be able to reciprocate your affection... But please be patient with me..."

"I will be patiently waiting for the day you can finally move on... I can wait 'till the day you are ready to open your heart again.... I have all eternity to wait for you Joong..." I know I should guard my heart as well. I know I should protect my own welfare, but looking at this man right now, I feel like I have found him on purpose. I have met him for a reason.

"Thank you..." he said. I lifted his chin and planted a small kiss.

"No, I should be the one thanking you..."

"For what?" He asked.

"For letting me in... for sharing your story. And for giving me hope" I said. He kissed me. This time, it's gentle, pure and filled with affection.

"I think we need to sleep" He said.

"Good night Joong" I whispered. He held me throughout the night. I stared at his sleeping face and smiled. This man, gives me hope again. He gives me hope about living a life, a proper life. Maybe this is how those angels felt when they chose to lose their wings. Maybe life of eternity is nothing compares with a shortened life with someone you love. I watched him for hours. I can't sleep and that's not something to worry about. We can stay awake for days and not lose any strength, I got up quietly and decided to get a drink in the kitchen.

I saw Newwie sitting alone in the kitchen with a can of beer in his hand. "Can't sleep either?" I asked. I opened the fridge and took out a beer as well.

"Yep... How can I sleep?" he said pertaining to a human in his room.

"Me too..." I sat down in front of him and we just stared at nothing for minutes.

"We almost did it..." He said. I looked at him and I understood why there's a certain fear in his voice.

"I know..."

"If we did it tonight we both know what will happen next..."

"We are not losing our wings with a one night sex New..." He stared at me.

"But a sex is way deeper to us than to human. For us giving our self in a sexual way is giving up our daintiness as angels. We are no longer pure... we lose our rationality..."

"Is that what you think? That having sex makes us evil? Do you believe those stories? Stories of fallen angels that turned to evil because of just fucking someone?" I'm getting agitated by those kinds of legends. Legends that makes us hate loving someone. Funny, because even within the legion of angels we have prejudices, there's bigotry and unending bureaucracy.

"No... but fucking someone makes us feel the need to have more. We lose our contentment."

"What is wrong of wanting more New?" I challenged him.

"Wanting more means we need to be honest of who we are. Being honest means revealing our true identity. And revealing our true identity means endangering our immortality..." He said.

"And what's wrong with losing our immortality? I am tired of living a life of eternity not being able to be free from those Guardians. Everything we do must be in accordance of their fucking rule book they made to protect themselves..."

"Nine..."

"New, I don't mind losing my wings, my eternity just to be with Joong..." New looked me deeply in the eyes. I know somewhere inside him he feels the same for Tay.

"I'm not afraid of losing my immortality or my wings... I'm afraid of losing him because of the world we have...a different world from theirs..." Newwie for once made me realize what he's trying to say. He thinks of the welfare of Tay. He is right if the guardians will find out that we are in love with humans they will not only cut our wings but make sure to eliminate whoever it is that we are in love with. No one should ever know the existence of angels. The gradians wanted to keep "angels" as legend and just stories that were told. I know because someone died because of me.

"Fuck!" I mumbled.

"Nine, I didn't mean to remind you..."

"You needed to remind me..."

We both were startled when Xian entered the room. He sat down in front of us and bent his arms on the table. He looked intently towards us. "Not everyone loses their love ones once they lose their immortality..."

"It's their rule...and absolute rule..."

"This kind of rules can be bent. There are exceptions." New looked at me.

"What exceptions are you talking about?"

"There were few... and when I say few you can just count them with your fingers that bent this rule. I heard of a story not too long time ago that a pair of angels managed to escape the judgement of the guardian and lived a normal life."

"What did they have to do?" I promised myself that if there's a way out I will do everything to protect Joong from the Guardians.

"According to some stories, they made a bargain with the exiled." I gasped. Turning to the enemies is a death wish.

"You mean." Did they join the Incubos? Did they give their soul to the Prince of Darkness?

"No, not what you are thinking. See, the exiled had formulated a power to remain invisible and undetectable to the Guardians, that's the reason why they were nowhere to be found." The Exiled are angels that fought against the Guardians but not part of the Incubos. The Incubos are the legion of angels who supported the Prince of Darkness, he's called Satan by some, Lucifer by many but for us he is Beelzebub. Before the war ended they flew away and went to hiding. The Guardians found their wings scattered, they cut their own wings but not its roots, therefore they lose their powers but not their immortality. For centuries, they were considered abomination and anyone who dares to contact them will not only lose their immortality but lose their lives.

"What did those angels do to be able to get that favor from the exiled?"

"They traded their wings and powers..." We looked at each other. Am I ready to lose everything I lived for? My entire existence?

"Boys, before doing anything this enormous, make sure that your feelings are true. Make sure that those guys sleeping in your rooms are worth everything you'll sacrifice. Make sure that its worth losing the angels that you've known. Once you traded your powers and wings you will never hear from our kind anymore."
.
.
.
Please let me know what you think about this chapter! COMMENT, VOTE, and SHARE this story guys! Also don't forget to put it in your Reading List and FOLLOW me for updates!!! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 9.3K 55
As part of a dare he didn't want to partake, New was forced to rob a complete stranger by grabbing his phone in the middle of the crowd. But why is t...
197K 9K 32
[Completed] Pete's serene world turns upside down when he finds himself falling for his girlfriend's best friend, Kao. -
144K 7K 36
NEW Lucky Charm🍀. [COMPLETE] Tay Tawan is the best senior detective on his squad. He arrested hundreds of bad guys, gangs and mafia around Thailand...
121K 3.9K 21
[TAEKOOK SWITCH] ---Completed--- Taehyung and Jungkook belongs to different packs, run in different territories. Tae turned 18 half an year ago...