Abyssal Attractions ( Yandere...

By Phantomheart8

( yandere creature x Female reader) You are part of a deep-sea science team, sent down half a mile in the oce... More

Under the sea
A curious Find
Hoolan
Best of friends
That's what friends do
Stay together
Guess who's back
In deep water
Not when I can't trust you
Pressure Limit
No Idea What your dealing with
The clutch of the deep
The sun within reach
Next story sneak peek
New face, same evil
The beasts fragile heart
A Promise on Blood
Dinner with a Demon
The curious thing that found you
Good things still in the water
The love of a Monster
Learning to walk again
The Two Leviathans' Teeth
A Gruesome Aftermath
In the Darkness of the Storm
And they knew only eachother
A Strange Place
Archer, Butcher, and Seeker
Questions of a Beast Answered
A Battle of Five Colosalls
Epilogue

The White Gas that Burned him so

11K 427 111
By Phantomheart8

You were suddenly submerged in ice-cold water. The shock of it causing you to stiffen up and harden like stone. Your eyes flew open as sleep was ripped rather harshly from you.

In reaction to the cold, you exhaled rather fast and a spray of bubbles clouded your vision as they floated up to the surface. You quickly started flailing your limbs to propel you to the surface.

when you broke through the water you took in a large lungful of air on instinct and started coughing as the taste of saltwater on your tongue choked you slightly?

As you got your bearings and balance in the water kicking your legs to keep yourself above water, you reached your hands up to wipe at your eyes. How on Earth had you gotten here?

The last place you remembered that you were was on your mat Hoolan and woven for you from grass. The two of you fell asleep on it after you had...

You froze again in mid rub as your eyes got wide and your face got hot even though you were in cold water. Since you stopped kicking you sunk back under the surface for a second, but you quickly started kicking your legs again. You took another deep breath as you broke the surface of the water.

Your ears were suddenly filled with a light-hearted giggling sound. You whipped around to the direction it was coming from and learned that you were right in front of the beach in a deep spot. Hoolan crouched up on the sandy hill that loomed over you.

He was giggling like a toddler you over laughed at everything. Giving out a couple of accidental snorts every now and then. He had his eyes scrunched shut and his shoulders bounced with how hard he chuckled at your form. Did he toss you in the water to wake you up?

" Hoolan! You jerk! did you throw me in here?" You asked in a loud voice. A bit agitated but also a bit amused at the same time. He stopped chuckling but still held a large smile as he leaned even more off of the small cliff to look at you with big bright eyes that for some reason looked as if they were reflecting more light than usual.

" You would not wake up when I made you breakfast polyp, so I let you sleep into the middle of the day and I tried to wake you for lunch and you still would not wake up, so now it is afternoon and time for you to wake up sunshine!" He yelled the last part into the air as he dove off the cliff and practically landed right on top of you.

You cried out as he gripped you and dragged you under the water again. Bear hugging you and squeezing you tight as the cold water chilled you.

You felt the vibration of the thud through his body as he sunk to the sandy seafloor with you still tight in his grip. He buried his face lovingly into the crook of his neck and you stayed still while gripping onto his arms a bit tighter.

Your eyes were still not being bothered by the saltwater, though your vision was still very blurry. You saw what you could of the blue water and the white sand. Also, the long black strands of Hoolanshair as it floated up in the water.

You had been underwater for a couple of minutes now and still have yet to feel the urge to breathe in. Your lungs weren't tight in any way and you felt just like you would have been if you were breathing the whole time. Even though you were not.

It was also slow to hit you that you were still completely naked from the night before. Also, Hoolan was too apparently and you choked out a big wad of bubbles. Now you felt the need to breathe in, though it was not urgent as if you would pass out soon if you did not.

With his grip still firm but soft of you Hoolan kicked his legs to slowly ascend you out of the water and back over to the dry sand on the beach.

When the two of you swam up from the water you took in another deep breath for the third time in ten minutes. You felt the sand under the waves squish under your feet as you stepped out of the water and on to the beach.

There was already a fire going and you quickly made your way over to it as you also spotted your clothes nearby it as well. The dry sand stuck to your feet and legs as you kicked it up in your hurried attempt to get to the fire.

You knelt down to pick up your clothing when it was playfully snatched away by Hoolan who leaped over the fire and faced you while holding your clothes out.

" Don't bother with these right now polyp. Enjoy the feel of sand on your skin!" He said as he was apparently in a real giddy mood this morni-afternoon apparently. You folded your arms across your chest and looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

" Hoolan I'm going to feel sand on my skin either way, but I would rather it not stick to me, plus I'm cold thanks to you." You narrowed your eyes playfully at him and he looked down in a bashful manner. Holding out your clothes for you while being careful not to drop them in the fire.

You quickly took them from his grasp and shook the sand off of them. Hurryingly slipping them on so you would not be cold anymore, or naked for that matter as you were pretty embarrassed from it.

You sat down in the sand and held your hands out to the fire to help warm them up. Hoolan walked around the fire again and behind you before sitting down too. Pulling your back to his chest while he rested his chin on the top of your head.

"You're in a really good mood today." You commented to him while the two of you warmed up. He shifted a little before answering."

" I had the best night of my life last night." He replied. You yourself shifted in return.

" Be-Because of what we did?"You asked shyly.

" Because you finally started loving me." was his response. You struggled out of his hold and turned your torso around so you could look him in his eyes.

" We've kissed before Hoolan." You said. Looking at his face as he lost his giddy smile that turned into a serious but calm expression.

" Yes, we have, but when you kissed me when I gave you your leg back it was not because you loved me. It was more of a thank you for getting you your leg back. But when you kissed me last night and kept kissing me again and again, it was because you loved me. When I stopped because I was scared you kissed be again because you loved me." He said, while his eyes glistened with moisture, not from the water you were just in.

" And I told you I loved you." You said, leaning over and giving him a kiss on the bridge of his nose. He closed his eyes and leaned slightly more into your lips. Your foreheads were now touching in a loving embrace. He opened his eyes and the two of you looked into each other's souls again.

That was until the moment was broken between you and he raised his face to the air, sniffing as he stiffened up slightly. You tensed up a little too. Knowing that when he sniffed and tensed like that it was not good.

" Hoolan what is it?" There was a pause as he continued to smell the air. " Is it Blue Eyes?" You said, getting afraid now. Had the monster that terrorized you a week ago here again? The monster that tried to drag you back into the Abyss for reasons unknown to you.

Did it come back healed like Hoolan to finish what it started? Was there going to be another big fight? You could not take Hoolan being so hurt again if Blue Eyes had come back to Kill Hoolan.

Even though there was no doubt in your mind that Blue eyes would actually be able to kill Hoolan, You did not want an experience like last week to happen all over again.

Hoolan stood up which forced you to stand up as well. Small growls coming with his sniff filled the air. You were about to ask him another question when a small, round, metallic object that looked like a grenade was tossed onto the sand about eight feet away from the two of you.

It burst a second later and covered you and Hoolan with a white gas that smelled like sulfur. For a second you thought it was some type of cover gas until you heard the thud and a blood-curdling monster like shriek that came from Hoolan.

You spun around to face him so fast you almost toppled over. He had fallen to the sand and was now curled up as whatever the white gas was burned and blistered his skin like he was in a big boiling pot.

"Hoolan!" You screamed as you knelt down next to him, grabbing onto his arms and trying to drag him out of the white cloud. The smell stung your nose a bit but did not really do much else other than water your eyes when they started to burn slightly.

He thrashed around slightly as whatever this gas was eating his skin and large portions of his body started to bleed as the raw muscle underneath was exposed to the gas, and started to bubble up as well. You dragged him from the white cloud, crying as you watched his limp form twitch in agony.

You screamed again as two pairs of strong gloved hands grabbed you by the arms and started to drag you away from Hoolan. You twisted your head around to find what looked like army men wearing black helmets that concealed their faces.

You heard Hoolan roar in a mix of pain and anger as he struggled to stand on shaky limbs before charging over to you on all fours. Growing bigger, and more battle like as he ran.

" SHE'S MINE!" The voice of a possessive demon that you had heard many times before ripped from his throat as he charged at the men holding you. One of them reached into a bag on his side and pulled out another one of those grenade things before arming it and simply dropping it to the ground.

Right as Hoolan reached you it exploded right in his face and the area was filled with the same white gas that immediately started to eat him alive again.

You screamed at the men to let you go and struggled and thrashed as they once again started to drag you away from Hoolan and into the jungle.

Tears blurred your vision as you fought as best you could, but these men had an Iron grasp on you as they took you away. You could only see Hoolan's shape as he squirmed and screamed in the white fog. Before the Vessal he was in when limp as the true body of Hoolan started to slip out of it.

That was all you saw as the men dragged you away fast and you were hit with a dreading Deja Vu feel from Blue Eyes dragging you away in the same direction as these men were. When you got to the other side of the Island you saw a big black Helicopter in the sand with more armed men around it.

When had this gotten here, you would have heard it and Hoolan definitely would have too. Unless they landed when you were under the water, that would explain why you and Hoolan did not hear it.

" Get her in!" one of the men spoke in a muffled voice and you were dragged into the Helicopter as it started up, the other men climbing in as well.

You still struggled and yelled at them to let you go as you cried for Hoolan. was he ok. The sound of the Helicopter blades defined all other sounds and the air from them chilled you to the bone as it lifted off of the ground and took off into the sky. The armed men holding you firmly in place.

You cried even harder as saw the blood that coated your hands.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.1K 2.2K 16
Yandere X Fem!Reader Your sweet boyfriend hides a sour secret and a loving bitter taste for gore.
7K 130 64
During this month of horror you'll find out what it means to have a monster head over heels for you, and as their obsession grows you'll soon find ou...
483 23 15
The scientists have been doing a research on the mermaids, a mythical sea dwelling creature, for years now. One day, a senior scientist, Jean Louiste...
3.4K 237 20
[Reader's Gender is not specified] You Yes, You. I can feel you. don't you feel me? ♦•♦•♦ "[Reader]" "The time has com...