The Memories Of A Villian (re...

By villianizuku101

Take me instead!" "What did you just say kid?" "I said take me instead." Shigaraki though for a second then s... More

Part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 19
part 20

part 18

1.3K 44 25
By villianizuku101

*****Izuku POV****

"I need you to answer some questions for me midoryia. Ok?". The psychiatric doctor who sat infront of me spoke.

It had being another long week of people examining, and caring for me. I was put into a different facility that would test to see if I was ok to go back to school. Everyday the doctor would ask me the same questions.

"What is your full name?" He says to me in a gentle voice.

"Izuku midoryia."

"We're do you live?" The voice gradually getting rough and more normal.

"With my mom inko midoryia at an apartment complex in Japan." I said smiling brightly at him.

"Good. Now can you list the names of five people that were in your old schools class?

" Um.. well theres saskue, bijin, Sakura,...amaji., kante, and tomake." I said looking down at the floor.

"Have you had the urges to do anything lately? I-I mean anything?" He looked me directly in the eyes with a Stern tone finally making its aperance.

I wanted to tell him the truth. I wanted to tell him so badly that I have now established well....I guess two internal personalities. One urges me to hate everyone, it tells me what they did wronge,and just won't leave me alone. The other my normal self, or adleast what I though what my normal self. It tells me not to hurt anyone, it tells me how good everyone is. I really don't even know what my normal personality is anymore, and that scares me. Which side is the real me? I can't tell him the truth though, he will send me back to that horrible facility. I can't go back there. Ever.

"Well I.... Have have the urges to drink more water." I said laghing at myself. He chuckled to him self and left the room. When he walked back in I was surprised to see principle nezu accompany him.

"Hi mr.principle sir." I said in my usual nervious frantic, trying to straiten my shirt a little.

"Hello Izuku I came to talk to you." His high pitch voice echoing off the walls of the room."I wanted to tell you that you have passed all of our test, and you will be going back to school tomorrow."

" R-really!" I said standing up from the chair I sat on in excitement.

"Yes, but calm down I also wanted to apologize. We the heros are responsible for your capture and torture. You have every right to not go to this school anymore."

He didn't save you....kill him
The voice in my head called to me
He tried his best you should apologize
The other one said.
I ignored them both and continued to enjoy the moment.

"No no no you shouldn't be apologizing, it was a big mistake.Anyway it was a huge learning experience.We gained some of the leagues best men and information, on top of that since you saved me the school has gotten a lot of great publicity." I said doing and anime stlye bow before sitting back down.

"Thank you izuku. Just don't forget you were the one that was taken not anyone else. Now please go back to the dorms it's late and you have school tomorrow."

I humbly obeyed him and made the long walk over to the dorms from the 5th floor mental facility. The walk gave me time to think about everything that has happened till now. I happend to catch a glimpse of myself in the window. It was wierd. The only reason that I wasn't put in school sooner was because my left eye was still red. It was like a memento of all the crimes I committed while under that stupid serum. All the teachers after a while just assumed it was a side affect of my new quirk. Speaking of quirks I had to take a test and it was identified that I had 4.
1. A stock pile quirk (aka ofa)
2.Telekinesis
3. Healing (not regeneration)
4. Pain nullifier

The fourth quirk my body established so that I didn't have to go through all the pain the villians put me through. The doctor's said that it was dorment in my body and needed a tramatic experience to awaken it , I guess..
With the three new quirks I will definitely make number one hero!

Before I realized it my face slammed into the dorms front entrance. I made my way in trying to avoid everyone. It was around 8:00 pm and the perfect time for everyone to be roaming around the dorm.
Just my luck
I though to myself sarcasticly when I saw the commen room filled with people. A big banner hung on the wall reading 'welcome back'

"Surprise!" I felt a person jump on my back and imeadiatlly I throw them off with my teliknisis. Hearing a thud, I turned around to see Ururaka slouched against the wall.

"Oh My GOD! IM SOOO SORRY." I said to her walking over and helping her up.

I heard a small 'tch' come from kacchan who seemed to be more quiet than usual.

"No... It was my fault I probley shouldn't have surprised a person who just came back from-" she looked away, I knew she didn't want to say it.

She is only your friend because she feels guilty.... KILL HER
I heard the voice in my head yell.
No she's a great friend because she feels guilty. SAY SORRY.

Ignored both voices once again just to end up with a pounding head ache in return.

"Any way mido we missed you Sooo much!" Mina exclaimed giving me a big hug. Soon all the girls joined and I was in one big hug with m*neta glaring at me.

"So izubro you all better or what?" Kirishima finally cut in getting all the girls off of me.

"Yeah I'm fine just a little,....well you know scarred."

" I know bro but all that matters it your safe, so let get this party started!" At that sero turned up the music making my headache worse.

People kept coming up to me and asking about my red eye, or my quirk. I didn't tell them about my pain nullifier quirk, but they where all interested when I told them about my healing quirk. I didn't tell them how I got it just that I had it.

That's when truth or dare started

"Alright guys you know what time it is!!!" Hagakure called out to us getting a bottle for truth or dare.

At this point my head was pounding and I felt like I was going to collapse. That's when I remember the whole water fiasco at villian base and went to the kitchen. I looked for a big cup and couldn't find one so I just got a bucket and filled it to the brim with water. Everyone was confused until I walked into the living room and started to chug it.

"Midoryia what are you doing?" Todoroki asked me with concern lacing his tone.

" Well*gulp* to heal I need to*gulp gulp* drink a lot of water. I don't really know what exactly I'm healing but if I don't *gulp* drink this whole thing I'll pass out." By the end of the conversation I had drank the whole bucket. Todoroki stood there shocked while I sat down. The rest of the class was staring at me but got over it soon when they herd Mina yell "I'm starting!" And the bottle in the middle of the room was spun and landed on m*neta.

"Yess... I choose dare! Dare me I'll do anything! You want me to take my shirt off-?" The boys had already detained him to a chair with seros tapes, and the girls spun again.

Who invited him?

The bottle ironically landed on me.

All the girls looked at me then m*neta and nodded to each other.

I'm going to regret this

"I choose d-dare."

All the girls smiled and then Mina spoke up while locking eyes with m*neta.

"Deku I dare you to......take your shirt off ." M*neta tried to go against his constraints but all he could do was give me a death stare.

I mentally slapped my self, knowing I shouldn't have chosen dare, but wanting to know what the girls wanted me to do.

"W-what?!"

"A dares a dare. If you don't do it you will have to go back to your dorm and we will call you a wuss, so do it!" Kamanari said

I reluctantly took my shirt off slowly, the whole class whatching closely.

I heard a bunch of gasps and then kacchan spoke up for the first time the whole night. To be quite honest it was like he wasn't there, thats how silent he had been.

"Hey deku did those dumbass villians give you those damn scars!"

I didn't even realize that my body scarred from the torture session I had with Dabi and toga.

"Umm......y-yes." I said as softly as I possibly could hopeing no one would hear me.

"ILL FUCKING KILL THEM ALL THOSE BASTARDS!" He yelled getting closer to me and looking me in the eyes. His voice was low only loud enough for me to hear.

"This is all my fault...I'm so sorry Izuku."

He's right it was his fault you were taken..you should kill him!
The first voice said
He's apologizing..... forgive him
The second one spoke.

Without warning kacchan stormed out of the room.

The game of truth or dare was ended after that and, everyone went to bed.

I sat on my bed thinking about what I would do at class tomorrow. I missed so much class time already. I wonder how everyone is doing with there quirks.
And that's when it hit me.

I have____________________

Sorry for the cliff hanger but thats how life is. Anyway thank you guys Soo much for 100+ reads, it makes me so happy! See ya next time.
Word count:1668

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 125 43
Izuku Midoriya never got the chance to save Bakugo from the sludge villain and impress All Might. With his dream crushed, Izuku becomes bitter and an...
309 1 11
All of Izuku Midoriya's Life, he has wanted nothing more to become a hero just like his Idol, Allmight! Getting a Quirk from Allmight made it so he c...
58.7K 1K 17
Ever since Izuku Midoriya joined U.A. High School and settled in, he knew that the League of Villains were after him and his quirk: One For All. Howe...
8.1K 164 18
Izuku has been bullied since a young age such as beating to a pulp, almost rape by his classmates because of his cute little face been abandon by his...