ICT ONE SHOTS !

By AshuICT

Just one shots on my favourite people! Cover by @Niyati25 More

Introduction
Friends or Foes part 2
Need a title
Right Choice?
Requests
Craving my Best Friend
My love
Getting to know him
An Overwhelming Surprise
The Forbidden Tale
Rekindling the inner child
The unsuspected pranksters
The Birthday Planning
You're not a Failure
Supporting Each Other
Behind Locked Doors
Because She's My Princess
The Infamous Post

Friends or Foes part 1

4.8K 143 119
By AshuICT

The alarm struck 5:00 pm on 4th November which meant the great Rohit Sharma had to awake from his midday slumber. But that was not going to be the easiest task. Eventually the entire team- excluding Mahi Bhai because he was trying to keep Ziva calm before the plan- was knocking on the door of his room but trying to wake him up was mission impossible, a task that could only be accomplished by The Virat Kohli who was currently on vacation with his wife and sister of his best friend Anushka Sharma. The person who was most irritated at Virat's abscence was Jinks.

"Ro will you please get up. You know what we have to do. " Spoke jinks with slight irritation

No response

This time Bhuvi tried

"Ro will you kindly get up or I'll tell Ritika not to come today and that means no Samaira. "

Still no response

They realised it was time that they played on Rohit's weakness.

" Rohit, Anushka said she isn't in for the plan we tried to convince her she isn't agreeing. " Jaddu spoke with slight disappointment in his voice.

Finally he shot up awake 

Rohit could not bare that his baby sister is disobeying him and secondly if she doesn't agree he wouldn't be able to meet his idiot monkey for another 3 days and that would drive him insane.

Rohit suddenly opened the door causing Jinks to stumble back a bit.

"woah hold your horses." Jinks giggled

"I WILL MURDER HER!" He screamed on the top his lungs which caught the attention of the innocent manager. Jinks gave him a look to reassure him.

"calm down she didn't say anything of such it was just to wake you up 😂" Jaddu laughed evilly

" RAVINDRA JADEJA! " Rohit screamed ready to kill him.

"I'm gone." Jaddu spoke to himself while ducking behind Ash.

"Oh yes you are!" Exclaimed Mahi Bhai relieved that Rohit was finally awake.

"Ro do you have any idea how late we are. If don't leave now we will be hung up in the traffic and actually cancel the plan." Spoke Mahi Bhai

"ok fine just give me 5 minutes." Spoke Rohit while hurriedly running into his room leaving the rest of the team laughing behind him.

"He'll never change" giggled Mahi Bhai while shaking his head.

"I second that😂" spoke Jinks.

"He's lucky it's you jinks, if it was Virat he would have been soaked in a glass of cold water" laughed Shikhar.

"Meet us in the lobby in 5!" Screamed jinks through the door while he heard some crash as a response.

10 minutes later Mahi Bhai was making sure that everyone had their necessary essentials. Hardik had bought 3 pairs of shoes to take along with him and that resulted in Bhuvi telling him off and Hardik sulking. That's when they realised that Rohit still hasn't come down.

"ROHITTT WE'RE LEAVING!!" screamed Hardik and 30 Seconds later

"Present sir!" Exclaimed Rohit in a shrivelled state leaving everyone in a laughter fit.

After almost a half hour of struggle they finally got into their respective cars 3 per car and drove to their destination. They met their respective wives there and then had final discussion of their plan. They left to Rohit's place for the night.

"Are you all sure that Virat is not going to be mad?" Rahul asked slightly worried.

" Yeah I don't want him to be mad at me." Said Kuldeep sulking a bit.

"Yeah I'm starting to reconsider it now. We don't want cheeku to be upset on his birthday do we now?" Mahi Bhai spoke hoping that the idiots he's been bearing will rethink their plan.

"NAH!" screamed Hardik, Jaddu, Anushka, Rohit and a couple others.

"Anu you know you have to manage him after right? " Teased Rohit.

"Idiot you know that he's going to be more mad at you than he's going to be mad at any of us . Agar retreat karni hai tho abhi karle phir uske baad mere pass aakar whine mat kar." Warned jinks

"It'll be funny 😂" Rohit responded

"Ok was just a warning." he laughed sensing another Virat - Rohit fight.

                 ____________________

On the other side Virat was left at home annoyed. He wanted to spend time with his wife but if not that he wanted to talk to Rohit about his birthday plans but that idiot wasn't picking up. Frustrated he decided to do something he hasn't done in a very long time.

Chat with his fans on a his fan club  account. His fan club for Rohit.

RohitAholic:

Back with a bang 💥.Enjoy this pic of my Rohit and Virat. #rohit #virat #rohitfan #backfromthedead

350 likes/150 comments

Comments

Rohitrockzzz: eyyyy @RohitAholic your back.

VkRsfans: @RohitAholic brudderrrr your back. Missed you broskii

Vkaholic : @RohitAholic bro where have you been .

RohitAholic: @Rohitrockzzz yaahhh back with a bang.

RohitAholic: @VkRsfans missed you too sis.

RohitAholic: @Vkaholic been busy yaar.

                      ____________

Little did these unexpected fans know that they were talking to the Virat Kohli himself.

Insta group.

Fanmily

Vaishh: bro Arjun where have you been @RohitAholic

Junn: been busy baby sis.

Nikhillaaa: but you forgot us 😭😭

Junn: I can never forget you @Vkaholic. Nikhil dramebaaz maat ban abhi. By the way it's just for today, I have to leave again sowwy.

Vaishh: *puts a puppy face* don't leave. 

Nikhillaaa: don't leave.

Junn: sorry guys I have to .

                    _____________

Virat immediately felt so much better talking to his fanmily. He was constantly kept peeking over to his phone checking the time.

"Ok 10 minutes left" Virat muttered excited.

In the team meeting

"10 minutes left guys!" Rahul exclaimed realising they need to be ready.

Mahi Bhai quickly picked his phone and wrote something.

"Done....." Muttered Mahi Bhai to himself feeling extremely guilty that he agreed to their stupid plan.

By this time Anushka had reached home and so have all the ladies and children.

At exactly 12 Virat's phone started vibrating non-stop but there was one message that would change his life.

At 12 Anushka and the rest barged into the house jumping at Virat. Ziva managed to get to her Virat Chachu the first. Then Zoraver and then samaira put her hands out as if she was waiting for Virat to cuddle her.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIRAT CHACHU!" Ziva squealed.

"Thank you baccha❤️!" Virat hugged.

The rest eventually wished the birthday boy and Virat couldn't be happier. But he just wished that the team would also have come that would have made his day. By 2 everyone had left but Sakshi tried to  coerce Ziva into leaving and sleeping but Virat being Virat supported her.

" Ziva chale? " Sakshi asked calmly.

"Nahi mumma mujhe Virat Chachu ke saath rehena hai!" Ziva whined.

"Ziva please chale. It's 2 at night." Sakshi replied to her adamant daughter.

"Bhabhi rehene de na. Let her be it's fine." Virat defended.

"No it's not fine Virat get some sleep today you deserve it." Sakshi said aloud feeling extremely guilty.

Anushka saw this and said to Sakshi
"Bhabhi let Ziva stay for tonight and then maybe that will make you and mahi Bhai feel less guilty and make Virat a bit more cheerful."

  Sakshi just nodded and spoke
" Ok fine Ziva don't trouble them too much."

"Don't worry bhabhi she'll be an angel right Ziva?" Virat said sort of jumping just like a child.

Sakshi just smiled at them and left. Anushka was putting Ziva to sleep and Virat went through his messages on his on his phone. Birthday wishes flooded him and he was overwhelmed but that one message caught his eye.

It was from BCCI. A letter saying that he was not in the coming series. It didn't hurt him at first but when he saw the reason his world broke apart.

They didn't want him. His team had abandoned him. And most importantly Rohit hadn't spoken for him.

_______________________________________

Ok I wrote my first RohiRat story and I literally have jitters publishing this. Hope you all will like it although I started on a depressing note. Please leave inline comments they motivate me.

PS I'm not Hindi by birth so forgive my mistakes in Hindi

Signing of Ashu ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

I'm so sorry By

Fanfiction

17K 1.1K 27
"ro I'm sorry I didn't mean to I --" " it's fine I understand that I'm not good enough for u" it's not like that please listen and please sit down yo...
9K 795 9
One Shots about Friends and Brother connected by heart, whatever happens that connection can never be broken.
34.7K 1.2K 11
"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง, ๐ข ๐ฅ๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐š ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐๐ž๐ซ, ๐œ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐š ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž...
21.5K 1.2K 17
Short Stories and One Shots on ICT and Virat's bond Mostly RohiRat ๐Ÿค