One Million Stories (Joshler...

By InthenameofJoshDun

Hi everyone! It's me, InthenameofJoshDun, who loves to write Joshler fics as well as Joshler one-shots. To ma... More

Foreword: PLEASE READ!
🌌The Light Behind Your Eyes
♥️ Love At First Sight
🔥 Sexxx Dreams
🎅🏻 I'll Be Home For Christmas
🐰 Egg Hunt (part 1)
Egg Hunt (part 2)
Egg Hunt (part 3)
👻 Spooky Party
🦃 Thanks for Thanksgiving
🎄 Christmas Clumsiness
🎇 New Year, New (boy)Friends
💗 Valentine's Velvet
? Birthday Boy
🖕🏻 Biggest Mistake Of Our Lives
🐶 ESA
💻 I Thought I Knew Your Face
🍎 Teacher Rules
NEW ❣️Treat Him Right (part 1)
🍆I Think I Wanna-
TO ALL (aspiring) WRITERS!
👨‍👨‍👧I'll take care of you too [part 1]
👤Celebrate [part 1]
👤Celebrate [part 2]
IMPORTANT regarding 'Celebrate' and 'I'll Take Care Of You Too'
👤Celebrate [part 3]
'Celebrate' as full story? NEED YOUR OPINION!
'Celebrate' as full story!
Celebrate [Part 4]
☀️Sun & water
🍾New Year, Old Wishes (continuation of 'New Year, New (boy)Friends)
🎨Picture Perfect
🏳️‍🌈Love Trumps Hate (Pride Month 2019 one-shot)
💔 break my heart, I don't mind
📚You drive me crazy (part 1)
📚You drive me crazy (part 2)
Question about 'you drive me crazy' PLEASE READ!
🧸One plus one makes three.
👨‍👨‍👧‍👦There's no rules to what a family should look like
📲Losing purpose
🌙 Night Alive

🍸Question Everything

951 49 20
By InthenameofJoshDun

Hi friends! I'll be going away for the weekend and I'm also away next weekend but I really wanted to make sure to publish something before that so here you go! A new one shot! I really hope you'll like this one 'cause I really enjoyed writing it. Thank you all so much for always supporting me and reading my work, it means so so much! I really hope you'll enjoy this one shot. Also putting in a trigger warning just in case. Love you guys! Enjoy!

Word count: 5723

~~

"C'mon Josh, it'll be fun!" Colin said. "I can't go to a gay bar as a straight guy, Colin", Josh said. "Sure you can! You'll just stick with me. Pleaaaase? I'm scared to go on my own", he pouted, showing Josh his puppy eyes. Josh sighed. "No, I'm not going. You're not gonna convince me to go."

//

"I can't believe you convinced me to go", Josh muttered as he stood in front of the entrance with Colin. "Dude it's just a bar! Who cares that there's a rainbow flag on here. You don't have to be single to come here either, so a straight guy supporting his homosexual best friend is completely fine. C'mon now", Colin said as he grabbed Josh's arm and he dragged him inside.

They both got a drink and sat down somewhere, chatting and drinking for a while until Colin spotted a guy he thought was very cute, and Josh encouraged him to go up to the man. And once Colin got up and walked to the guy, he didn't look back at Josh even once anymore.

Josh sighed softly, realizing he was now on his own. But he didn't want to leave Colin on his own, so he decided to keep an eye on his best friend and especially the guy he was with. He had to make sure he was a good guy, not a creep. He got up and walked to the bar where he sat down on a bar stool and he ordered a drink.

Once in a while josh looked over at Colin and the guy, checking up on what they were doing, when Josh heard a chair being pulled back.

"Hey."

Josh turned toward the voice. "Oh hi", Josh smiled at the brown haired boy, who smiled softly. "D'you mind if I sit here?" He asked. "Oh no, not at all. Go ahead", Josh replied kindly and the boy sat down. "I'm Tyler", the boy smiled as he introduced himself. "I'm Josh", Josh said as he smiled, before sipping his drink. "How are you doing?" Tyler asked. "Pretty good, pretty lonely here too but hey, it is what it is", he said with a laugh, causing Tyler to laugh too.

"What about you?" He asked. "Uh well, kind of the same actually", he said as he let out a laugh, pulling his sleeves over his hands more. "My kinda guy", Josh joked, making Tyler blush softly as he smiled, looking down. "Hey d'you want a drink? I'll pay", Josh said. "Really? But I'm the one who asked to sit with you", Tyler said. "Oh yeah I'm sure, means I'm less lonely now", Josh said and Tyler laughed softly. "Yeah I'd like a drink if you're okay with it", he said and Josh hummed as he nodded. He asked Tyler what he would like and ordered the drink for him.

"Thanks", Tyler smiled as he took a drink. "You're welcome", Josh smiled. "You have a really nice smile", Tyler said. "It suits you a lot. It's cute", he said. "Ahw thanks man", Josh smiled. "That's really sweet", he smiled. "Are you here on your own?" He asked.

"Uh yeah, not really my thing usually", Tyler chuckled. "But y'know, you gotta do what you gotta do I guess", he said. "What about you?" He asked. "I'm here with that guy over there", he said as he turned around and pointed at Colin, who was still talking to the guy he'd been talking to. "Oh, oh is that your boyfriend?" Tyler asked. "Oh no, no he's my best friend, I'm not gay", Josh said.

"Oh you're- you're not gay? Oh jeez I'm sorry I thought- I-", Tyler started. "Oh! Oh no I'm so sorry, oh god I'm so dumb I'm so sorry I am the one who should apologize, I'm the straight guy at a gay bar, I'm so sorry", Josh apologized. "Colin asked me to come 'cause he was too nervous to go on his own and I already thought it was a bad idea but he convinced me to go and now I'm here on my own making sure he's okay and he's not getting it on with the wrong guy", he said.

"Oh ahw that's actually really sweet", Tyler smiled softly. "You're a good friend", he said and Josh smiled. "So you're not mad?" He asked. "Of course not", Tyler smiled softly. "D'you want me to leave, by the way?" Tyler asked. "Oh no, no not at all, unless you want to? I mean we can still talk right?" Josh asked. "Yeah, we can be friends if you want", Tyler smiled. "I'll forgive you, straight guy", Tyler teased with a smirk and Josh let out a laugh. "I mean I think I am", he said. "I wouldn't care if I wasn't, I just never liked a guy before. Maybe I just haven't found the right guy yet", he chuckled.

"But then again, I also didn't find the right girl yet 'cause I'm single", he said. "Single as a pringle?" Tyler asked. "Pringles are far from single! They're all spooning in there together, they're definitely not single", he said, making Tyler laugh. "Never thought of it that way", he said. "See? You can learn a thing or two from hanging out with me", he said with a grin.

"But you're single too then?" Josh asked and Tyler nodded. "Yeah, guys don't really like me that much I guess", Tyler shrugged. "Don't say that, how could they not? You're so cute and good looking", Josh said and Tyler smiled softly. "Thank you, Josh", he smiled softly.

"I don't know. I mean I guess I do but I just like to pretend that I don't 'cause then I feel like I still have a shot, y'know? But it just feels like I'm a hopeless cause lately", he said. "Every time I think that I might have a chance, they drop me after I tell them more about myself so I feel like I should wear a sign with everything on it so they already know before they even talk to me", he said.

"If they have a problem with getting to know you, they're not even worth it", Josh said. "Really, if they can't accept you the way you are then that's their problem and they're not worth your time", Josh said.

Tyler smiled softly. "The only good guy I met in a long time and he's straight", he sighed. "Oh nooo, now I feel bad", Josh said. "No no please don't! It just- it means a lot, hearing that from you. I guess guys just don't like guys who've been through some stuff", he shrugged. "Guess that's too unpredictable or too unstable I guess. Guys with problems are very unattractive", Tyler hummed.

"I don't think it makes you any less attractive", Josh said. "But I haven't told you what those things that turned other guys off are, so you don't know if it makes me unattractive or not", he replied. "I guess that's kinda true", Josh said. "But still, I don't think there's anything that bad that would make me just turn down someone", he said.

Tyler sighed. "Wanna try out that gay thing?" He asked jokingly, causing Josh to laugh. "I mean sure, I'm not ruling anything out here since I haven't found the right guy or girl yet. It's just that I've been into girls before but never really liked a guy more than friends", he said and Tyler hummed as he nodded. "I get it, I don't want to make you feel like you have to be gay or anything too. I was just joking around", he said. "Oh I know, don't worry. I was serious though", he said. Tyler smiled softly. "Cool", he said.

They talked a lot, ordering more drinks as the hours ticked by. Josh kept an eye on Colin and the guy, starting to trust him more and more, but his eyes were more on Tyler - which he didn't really expect, since he'd never been into a guy like that.

"So is there anything else to tell me about you? Like your family or childhood?" Josh asked. "Uhm, yeah, I could", he said. "But it's one of the things that makes guys less interested in me until I tell them more, so you might just wanna walk away right now", Tyler said.

"No I really don't", Josh shrugged softly. "I think you're really interesting, and uh, really cute", he said. Tyler smiled softly with a blush as he looked up. "You do? You're not playing with me, are you?" He asked. "No I wouldn't dare", Josh told him. "I really meant that", he said as he rested his head on his hand as he looked at Tyler.

"You might change your mind later, just keep that in mind", Tyler said. "Uhm... My mom is only sixteen years older than I am", Tyler started. "She... She got pregnant when she was really young, and she really didn't want to or chose to, at all. It wasn't even just an accident, it was... It was against her will", he said as he scratched the back of his head.

"She got pregnant with me. I don't know my dad, I don't need to know my dad, 'cause my dad is my mom's rapist, so I've never had or known my dad, it's just momma and me", he said. "She struggles sometimes 'cause I remind her of him, but I don't get mad at her for it 'cause I'm just really forever grateful that she didn't give up on me and she raised me and loves me", he said. "My grandparents and my aunt helped us out, but she's still my single momma, it's mostly been the two of us", he said.

"She was kind of scared of dating, scared of guys, since she was kinda... Traumatized", he sighed softly. "Then she found this guy, and he was an asshole and a drunk, and she was so desperate to feel loved that she didn't kick him out for a long time", he said. "Something happened, and she finally kicked him out, and she's back to square one again; scared and terrified of dating or falling in love", he shrugged.

"She never went to college so I just try to make her proud, and it's why I did try really hard to go to college and study. I have a job now but it's not paying super well yet. I hope I'll start making more 'cause I wanna make her proud and get her her own cozy apartment that she feels safe in, y'know? Just wanna take care of her like she took care of me and pushed her feelings aside to raise me the best way she could", he said.

"That's really heavy", Josh said. "I'm really sorry that happened to your momma, Ty. But it's so incredible that she raised you on her own so well", he said. "Yeah, I know", Tyler smiled softly. "I don't get how any of this should be a turn off though? LIke why would this be a thing that would make anyone less interested in you?" Josh asked.

Tyler shrugged softly. "The daddy issues, the single mom, not knowing what the real family life is like, not having a father figure in my life, things like that", he said. "But that's not your fault. I don't see how that's a reason for anyone to decide they don't like you", he said.

"It's not the only thing", Tyler said. "There's more, but it's... Really personal. Even more personal", he said as he pulled his sleeves over his hands more again, and Josh thought the sweater paws were adorable. "It's... It's not really a thing that you just tell someone, which is what makes it even harder 'cause then I am hopeful until I get to the point that I'm about to tell this incredibly personal thing and then I'm on my own again", he said.

"You don't have to tell me", Josh said. "If you don't want to tell me, you really don't have to. I don't mind", he said. "If you're genuinely into me, you'll want to know", Tyler said. "But I don't think we'll get that far anyways", he said.

Josh reached over and he grabbed Tyler's hand. Tyler looked up at Josh, who bit his lip softly. "I know you probably don't believe me when I say that I genuinely like you and am interested in you after I old you very confidently that I'm not gay a few hours ago, but you're just making me question everything", he said. "But I didn't do anything special", Tyler softly said. "You're just you, and I like it a lot", Josh said as he squeezed softly. Tyler blushed.

"Oh. My. God!" Colin gasped. "You're not a boring straight guy!" He said as he jumped excitedly and Josh rolled his eyes as he let go of Tyler's hand. "No! No no no don't do that!" Colin said as he grabbed Josh's hand, then Tyler's, and he brought them together again. Tyler blushed as he looked at Colin, then at Josh, then down. He carefully intertwined his fingers with Josh's.

Colin squealed softly. "You are the cutest guy and my best friend is also the cutest guy and you two together are extremely cute", he sighed happily. "I-I don't know about that", Tyler softly said. "Why not? Wait did he tell you he was straight?" He asked. "Uhm, yeah he did", Tyler said, a nervous laugh following. "Oh you dummie", Colin sighed at Josh.

"Josh, babe, can you go and approve him and let me know if I can take him to my place?" He asked as he pointed at the guy who was right besides him. "Then I can talk to him for a moment", he said. "Yeah, of course", Josh said as he got up and he and the guy Colin had been talking to walked away.

Colin sat down on Josh's seat. "Hey, I'm Colin, Josh's best friend", Colin introduced himself. "I'm Tyler", Tyler replied.

"Sucks that he told you he's straight, huh?" Colin asked and Tyler didn't reply at first, but then nodded softly. "Yeah", he whispered softly.

"'Cause now you probably think that whatever he said or did before he grabbed your hand might be a lie and might be just him either trying to hook up or just wanting to know what it's like to be with a guy", Colin guessed, and Tyler nodded softly again. "Well, Tyler, honey", Colin said as he grabbed both of Tyler's hands in his and he squeezed gently.

"I know I'm a stranger and the chance that you trust me is tiny", he said. "But I just hope that something in you tells you that you can trust me. Josh... he's the most incredible guy I've ever met", Colin said. "I'm absolutely honored to be his best friend 'cause there's no one like that boy out there. He's always genuine, he never lies, he thinks before he speaks and means what he says. He always assumed he was straight 'cause he hadn't liked a boy before, only girls, but he never completely ruled out the idea of being gay. He always said he hadn't found the right guy yet", he said.

"He said that to me too", Tyler softly replied. "He means it, he hadn't found the right guy yet and he wasn't in love. But he'd never play with someone, he'd never use or experiment on someone, he'd never fuck someone over, not in a million years. Once you get to know him and he gets to know you, he'll love you and protect you from everything. He'll keep you safe and make you feel loved and lucky just like he's done for me. If you're the boy that makes him question his sexuality then you might just be the right guy that he hadn't found up until now.  He's a gem that would hurt a fly and that would be worth your time. He's safe, he'd never hurt you or take advantage of you. But it's your choice at the end of the day. It's your choice if you believe me and more importantly believe him and give him a chance. He'll understand if you won't, and he will be okay with it. But just consider it, for you", he said.

"You sound like a really good guy", Tyler said. "It might sound cliché, but honestly my best friend brings out the best in me", he said. "Every choice I make goes through him 'cause I know he knows best for me. He's amazing", he said.

Tyler smiled softly. "He really does sound amazing, huh?" He said softly and Colin nodded with a soft laugh. "Not just from what you told me, but just everything he's told me in the past few hours in general, including his reaction to anything I told him about myself so far", he said.

"That's what you get when you like a nice guy", Colin smiled and Tyler laughed softly. "I haven't been very lucky in a long time so I'm kind of... Apprehensive I guess. And scared to open up", he said. "That's totally understandable. But if you wanna give him the chance to actually figure out his sexuality, spend some more time with him if you want, and either fall in love or become great friends eventually, I'm sure that would make him incredibly happy", he said.

"As long as you want to, of course. Don't do something if you don't wanna do it regardless of what Mr. Dun wants", he said. "Who's that?" Tyler asked. "Josh! That's his last name", Colin said with a soft laugh, making Tyler smile too. "I actually didn't know that yet", he said. "I... I would like to give it a chance and- and see what happens, I think", he said. "He seems like the guy who's worth it, y'know?" He said and Colin nodded. "Just... Just scared he'll just drop me and leave too once he knows everything about me", he shrugged softly.

"I'm sure he won't, Tyler. Really, he's the most open minded and accepting guy I've ever met in my life. I'm sure you'll see that too once you get to know him even better", he said.

"I... I don't know", Tyler sighed softly. "I'll try to be hopeful", he said. Colin smiled softly at him. "I hope you two can make it work, whether it's friendship or romance", he said.

"Hey there, are you gossiping about me?" Josh asked and Colin looked up with a smile. "Only good things", Tyler said and Colin nodded. "Darn it Colin, I can never leave you alone without you doing that", he said as he ruffled Colin's hair, and Colin gasped as he swatted Josh's arms away quickly, making Tyler laugh.

"How did it go?" Colin asked. "I warned him", Josh said as he eyed the guy, who let out a laugh. Josh smiled softly. "But I think he's alright. "So you approve?" Colin asked and Josh hummed. "But if he crosses a line, or makes you feel uneasy, or does anything you don't want to, I'll break his nose or something", Josh smiled.

Colin turned to Tyler. "Don't worry, he's not a violent guy", he said with a laugh, making Tyler laugh too. "He's like a soft friendly cuddly guy that cares incredibly much about the people he loves", he said. "Good to know", Tyler giggled. "I only punched two guys, because they couldn't keep their hands to themselves around Colin", Josh said. "Very protective but never overprotective. One of his great qualities as well", Colin hummed as he looked at Tyler.

"You're really trying to sell me here, huh?" Josh laughed. "You've done so much for me, I just wanna do something for you in return 'cause I love you", Colin said. Josh smiled. "I love you too", he said and Colin got up. He gave Josh a tight hug.

"Don't forget to turn it on", Josh whispered. "It already is, don't worry. Already made sure to do so", Colin replied softly, and Josh nodded. Colin kissed Josh's cheek and he pressed a kiss on Colin's cheek in return. "Have fun, be safe. Let me know if you need me and when you're on your own alright?" Josh said. "I will, promise", he said. They also said goodbye to Tyler, before they left.

"Is it okay if I just check something on my phone real quick?" Josh asked as he sat back down. "Yeah sure, go ahead", Tyler said and Josh sent him a thankful smile. He grabbed his phone and Tyler didn't want to look at what Josh was doing on his phone, but curiosity got the best of him as he looked at Josh's phone before he realized what he was doing and he quickly turned away again.

Josh let out a laugh as he noticed. "I'm just checking if Colin's location is working", Josh said. "We decided that he turns his location on when he's with a new guy just so I know where he is in case something bad happens. We don't do that when we know we can trust the guy, by the way. It's not like that. It just makes him feel more secure and it makes me less worried that a guy at a club is gonna take advantage of my best friend", he said.

"It's really sweet. As he said, you're very protective but as long as it's not being overprotective, it's a great quality", he said. "Oh I'd never want to be overprotective. I'm not his dad or some kind of guard, I don't wanna limit him into doing anything at all that he wants. He wants to feel safe, I want him to feel safe, so we came up with this", he said. Tyler smiled softly. "You're a really good guy, Josh", he said. "I try to be", he softly smiled. "I hope you won't think badly about me", he said.

"Not at all", Tyler said. "Just scared you'll change your mind about me", he said. "You changed my mind already", Josh said. "Always thought I'd be the 'boring straight guy' as Colin calls it", he said as he laughed softly. "But you changed my mind about that pretty quickly and no one at all was able to do that so far. You're really one of the special ones", he said.

Tyler blushed, smiling softly as he looked down. "So are you, Josh", he said. "Do you uh... Should we go somewhere else too?" Tyler asked. "Yeah, sounds good to me, if you want to?" He asked and Tyler nodded. "Should we uh... Should we go to your or my place?" He asked. "We can go to my place if you want, but whatever you feel most comfortable with is perfect for me. We can go somewhere completely different too", he said. "We can go to your place if that makes you feel more comfortable, 'cause in case you wanna get rid of me you can just tell me to leave and I will and you don't have to go out on your own in the middle of the night", he said. "But if you don't want me to know where you live yet then we can go to my place too. It's all fine by me, you can choose", he said.

"Are you ever not, like, the best guy in the world?" He asked. Josh let out a laugh. "I just don't want you to feel uncomfortable, and I don't want to ruin this or mess this up already, and I just want you to feel good", he said.

Tyler smiled. "Let's go to my place", he said. Josh returned the smile. "Alright, let's do that", he said as he got up and he put his coat on after they paid. Josh let Tyler lead the way out of the bar and he followed him outside.

"It's about a twenty minute walk, is that okay? We can get an Uber or a Lyft if you prefer that", Tyler said. "Oh no I'm good with walking. I like night walks through the city", he said. Tyler smiled. "Me too. It's really pretty", he said and Josh hummed as he nodded. They made some small talk as they walked, but after only a few minutes, Tyler was slightly shaking. "Should've brought a coat", he said as he crossed his arms in front of him. Josh took his coat off. "Oh no, no that's not what I meant", Tyler said as Josh held it out for him. "I know, but I don't mind the cold so much. C'mon", Josh said. Tyler smiled as he put Josh's coat on. "Oh that's better", he sighed softly. "Awesome", Josh smiled. "I could warm your hands too if that's something you'd appreciate", Josh said. Tyler let out a laugh. "That was the most formal and gentle way of asking me I wanna hold your hand", he laughed softly as he reached over to Josh and he intertwined their fingers again.

"It is indeed something I would appreciate", he hummed, causing Josh to laugh. "I'm glad", he said.

As they walked to Tyler's apartment, they started walking closer and closer to each other. Tyler rested his head against Josh's shoulder for a moment as they walked, and Josh gently squeezed his hand every time they looked at each other with smiles on their faces.

They got to Tyler's apartment and went inside. Josh sat down on the couch as Tyler got them some non alcoholic drinks before he sat down next to Josh on the couch.

"Can I kiss you?" Josh asked. "I uh- I don't know, can you?" Tyler asked. Josh let out a soft laugh. "I can, but am I allowed to?" He asked. Tyler smiled with a blush, before he nodded softly. Josh moved closer and he carefully lifted his hand up to Tyler's cheek, his fingertips carefully caressing his cheek. "Can you tell me out loud?" He asked. "Yeah", Tyler replied. "You can kiss me", he said. Josh smiled and he leaned closer, connecting their lips gently. Tyler's eyes slipped closed as he kissed Josh softly. His hand went up to rest in Josh's neck as they kissed, both deepening the kiss. Neither of them pulled back any time soon once they deepened the kiss, until they were running out of air and they broke the kiss.

They both smiled cheesily at each other, both boy's hearts pounding and their tummies fluttering.

"I really like you", Josh softly said after he looked at Tyler for a few moments without speaking. It made Tyler blush even more. "Does it scare you?" He asked. "Oh it terrifies me", Josh hummed. "I've never been with a guy in any way at all except in a friendship way. I got zero experience", he said.

"That's okay", Tyler said. "It's not necessary to have any experience", he said. "I guess, yeah, but it just makes me nervous 'cause I don't wanna ruin something 'cause I don't know how to do it, y'know?" He said. "Really, Josh, you don't have to worry about that", Tyler said softly again. "As long as you genuinely like me, I don't mind, not at all. I just need someone to genuinely love me, I don't need anything else from a guy", he said.

"I just don't wanna disappoint you", Josh said. "I genuinely really like you a lot and I'm just scared I won't be good enough in certain things so I'll ruin it and I'll lose you", he said.

"No, no, not at all, it's useless", Tyler said. "Experience is useless?" Josh asked with a raised eyebrow.

Tyler sighed softly as he looked away for a few moments, before he looked back at Josh. "Josh... I... Remember uhm... Remember that man I told you about? The one that was my momma's boyfriend for a while, the drunk guy, who she kicked out after something happened?" he asked and Josh nodded, frowning softly, getting worried.

"He uh... He wasn't necessarily good to me either, not at all really", Tyler said. "I was at a friend's place and momma was exhausted from work so she fell asleep on the couch. She was supposed to pick me up at my friend's place but instead of waking her up, he got in the car to come and pick me up", he said. He scratched the back of his head.

"He got in the car and came to my friend's house to pick me up. He... He was drunk", he sighed. "And I didn't feel comfortable getting in the car with him since he was absolutely wasted, but he got angry at me 'cause he said I didn't appreciate him enough and what he did for momma and me. He... He kind of forced me in the car and he got behind the wheel and started driving", he said softly.

"He got us in an accident, he only had some minor injuries, but I almost died at first, then survived in some way, but half my body was paralyzed and I couldn't walk anymore. Then as I was recovering I actually learned to walk again, and as you can see I'm not paralyzed anymore", he told Josh. "But..." he trailed softly, before he fell silent.

He let out a deep sigh, looking down. "I can't have sex, I can't get hard, I can't have orgasms, I'd never be able to have biological kids, nothing works anymore. It's all... Broken", he said as he shrugged softly. "And it sucks, and guys don't like it at all, and I completely get it, 'cause I know how important sex is in a relationship, and I know that this is one of the things that's a complete turn off and I completely understand that a guy wouldn't want a boyfriend who's completely useless in that department-" he rambled.

Josh kissed Tyler softly, gently shutting him up. As he pulled back, Tyler was completely quiet as he stared at Josh.

"I'm really, really sorry, Ty", he softly said. "That all of this happened and that men are idiots and that no one gave you a chance once you told them this. But... I don't care", Josh said softly. "I don't care that you won't be able to be with me in that way if we really wanna try and see if we really like each other and if we might want to be together. I don't even know how that all works so I really really don't care that if we have a future together, we won't have sex", Josh shrugged.

"I like you, not because of anything related to sex, but 'cause you're the sweetest and most adorable guy I've ever bumped into and you make my stomach flutter and my heart beat faster and I couldn't care less about whether we'd have sex or not", he said.

Tyler wrapped his arms around Josh's neck and he hugged him tightly. "You have no idea how much that means to me", he whispered. "Thank you, so much", he said. "Don't thank me, Tyler", he said. "There's really no reason you'd need to thank me. This is genuinely how I feel, this isn't me saying something hoping it'll make you feel better", he said. Tyler pulled back a little and he kissed Josh softly.

"Even if we would never be able to have sex, there's other things we both have that could help you out", Tyler giggled, making Josh laugh softly too. "Right", he grinned. "After the accident, and after getting my legs back, I actually tried bottoming for a guy, 'cause I figured I wouldn't have to top, I could just bottom so we could still have sex", he said. "But it was absolutely terrible for me, I've never felt worse honestly. It didn't do anything for me, it didn't feel good at all, not satisfying at all, just really really uncomfortable and also painful and it's one of the worst experiences I've ever had so I never really wanted to try that again", he said. "And you shouldn't try that again either, baby. No need to go through that at all, I'd never put you through that. I got my hands if I need them, I'll be fine", he said.

"So do I", Tyler hummed with a cheesy smile. "And my mouth", he giggled, causing Josh to laugh softly. "You're a little naughty one, aren't you?" He laughed and Tyler giggled. "Just really happy", he smiled widely as he wrapped his arms around Josh's neck a little tighter and Josh did the same around Tyler's waist. "Can you believe all men in my life have been the absolute worst and then I turned out to be gay, wanting to spend the rest of my life with a man?" Tyler giggled. "I'm honestly really happy that you turned out to be gay", Josh laughed softly.

"You're a dream", Tyler told him softly after a while of silence.

"I wanna fall in love with you", Josh told him. Tyler smiled softly. "I hope you will", he said.

~~

what did you thiiiiiiiiink? I'd love to hear! I've had this idea for quite a while but finally managed to put it all together and create this one shot. I just thought it would be really sweet and cute and fluffy so I thought you might enjoy this one shot. I really hope you did!

I'd appreciate it so so much if you could maybe leave a comment and vote for this one shot to help me out <3 I love you guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 2.9K 29
that gay shit (mainly dominant josh and submissive tyler) the earlier chapters of this book are really cringe so be aware.
25.9K 1.9K 33
HAPPY PRIDE MONTH! I wanted to write a one-shot for pride month, but I turned it into a short story because pride month and my gay readers deserve mo...
21.4K 305 18
☄ Various male characters x male reader oneshots ☄ ☄ fluff & smut ☄ 'Cuz there's not enough of these \•-•/
87.9K 4.7K 16
"Best friend not boyfriend. Best friend not boyfriend," Tyler repeats to himself endlessly. He can't feel this way about his best friend, and he wou...