Her Human Mate

Por ellabear_2

"I can't." She fling her arms around her chest. "I can't do this anymore!" Her voice cracks sinking down to t... MΓ‘s

Prolouge
πŸ’–~~Chapter 1~~πŸ’–
πŸ’–~~Chapter 2~~πŸ’–
πŸ’–~~Chapter 3~~πŸ’–
πŸ’–~~Chapter 4~~πŸ’–
πŸ’–~~Chapter 5~~πŸ’–
πŸ’–~~Chapter 6 Part 1~~πŸ’–
πŸ’–~~Chapter 7 Part 2~~πŸ’–
πŸ’–~~Chapter 8~~πŸ’–
πŸ’–~~Chapter 9~~πŸ’–
πŸ’–~~Chapter 10~~πŸ’–
IMPORTANT INFORMATION
πŸ’–~~Chapter 12~~πŸ’–
πŸ’–~~Chapter 13~~πŸ’–
πŸ’–~~Chapter 14~~πŸ’–
πŸ’–~~Chapter 15~~πŸ’–
πŸ’–~~Chapter 16~~πŸ’–
πŸ’–~~Chapter 17~~πŸ’–
πŸ’–~~Chapter 18~~πŸ’–
πŸ’–~~Chapter 19~~πŸ’–
πŸ’–~~Chapter 20~~πŸ’–
πŸ’–~~Chapter 21~~πŸ’–
πŸ’–~~Note~~πŸ’–
πŸ’–~~Chapter 22~~πŸ’–
πŸ’–~~Chapter 23~~πŸ’–
πŸ’–~~Chapter 24~~πŸ’–
πŸ’–~~Chapter 25~~πŸ’–
πŸ’–~~Chapter 26~~πŸ’–
πŸ’–~~Chapter 27~~πŸ’–
πŸ’–~~Chapter 28~~πŸ’–
πŸ’–~~Chapter 29~~πŸ’–
πŸ’–~~Chapter 30~~πŸ’–
πŸ’–~~NOTE~~πŸ’–
Note
Announcement!

πŸ’–~~Chapter 11~~πŸ’–

219 6 1
Por ellabear_2

~~~👿~~~
Who's all in this⬆️
Do you relate or no?
~~~👿~~~

|Ava|
"We need to talk."

Alaric serious voice silence me. I cough for a second, as short shot of pain jerk my breasts. Heat lift the middle of my chest. He's not far from me. That I could see Alaric brown eyes staring coldly at me. I kept opening and closing my mouth deciding not to choose to speak. Alaric cross his arms impatiently hoping for a answer out of me.

"No we don't." I clear my throat sitting up.
"Ava-"
"No, Alaric! This is not the time!" I cut him off.
"Not the time? Ava we have plenty of time to discuss what is going on between us?!" Alaric point out.

Every blood cell inside my body set off some heat with how Alaric talks to me. How he's near me. The way he looks. Goddess Alaric scent drove me crazy and I couldn't control what's bound to happen next. The heated she wolf wiggle my body and locking my legs together feeling some sort of sensual down below. Alaric muscular body twitch knowledgeable to my movement.
My wolf whimper to shift. I knew from that moment Alaric had to leave.

"Alaric, leave." I growl.
"I'll leave when you tell me an answer." Alaric smirked.
I growl.
"Do you know who you are speaking to?!" My wolf did not tolerate the disrespect.
"Veronica is what I'm speaking to. You and her are much alike." Alaric roll his brown eyes.
I snap.

I pounce at Alaric pushing him on the ground. My wolf is in control of my body forcing me on top of him.
"How dare you compare me to Veronica. She is nothing but a plain ass Barbie doll!" My face stood close toward his linking our foreheads together.
"If you would stop being a attention whore. This wouldn't be a problem with us!" His hot breath tickle my lips.
"What the hell are you talking about?! You're making it sound like we are together! And I show off only because I want you, Alaric!" My head bend down as hair cover my face.
"I want you." Heat proceed in my veins.
"I can't handle this any more." I growled loudly.
"What are you-"

Alaric stop at the middle of his sentence. I lick his collarbone, so the wetness could give me a easier access. Right beside both of my front teeth grew a tiny bit. They were never similar as vampires that grow long enough to break your bones.
Werewolves has original teethes that are sharp enough to gash the skin. We use our teethes to mate, not to suck blood. Werewolves bites are simply sinking our DNA into our mates system. Connecting both our genes and emotions to each other. Once the mating process is done, their genes become their other half.

I immerse my teethes into Alaric skin. Sending my DNA instant to Alaric's. The heat deep down my stomach use to be twisting and turning, now swishing. I suck in my breath.
My heart pound delightful to the connection. I move away feeling tingly encircling my own DNA. His and mine together almost had me creating a seizure to the both of us.

Realizing what I had done, I stood up using my fast reflexes. Staring in shock. What have I done? What happen to the rule, "Never mate with a human" that brainwash my head. I slap my hands on my mouth that prevent a gasp. I back up slowly from the sight of Alaric on the ground concussion asleep. Then I ran to get help.

I bump into Noah at the hallway explaining to him that Alaric is on the ground. I had lie a little about how it happen. How can I tell Noah about the incident? No one believes in werewolves or vampires. They all thought of us as mythical creature that are never existing.

After getting Alaric to the nurse, I sat on the concrete remembering what I have done to Alaric. Thinking of all the consequences that might go with it. I planted my head in my hands. Frustrated I am. How could I be so stupid? Letting my emotions and my wolf take over.
Noah tap my shoulder responding him with me looking up at him.

"Let's go to my house. I'll make us some coffees."

~~~•//////////////////////////////////•~~~

We sip our coffee quietly. I don't understand why he invited me here, but it was nice. Surly Noah's parents wouldn't like a girl to be here without telling them.
"My parents are away if you are wondering." He lean back on the chair, slouching.
"Where are they?" His parents must be at work.
"In court." Noah taken another sip of his coffee, gulping it violently.
"Oh." Silence again.
Noah stand up, getting out of his chair. He collect our drinks and wash them.
"Noah why am I here?" That question has been on my mind since I got here.
"We are both frustrated. Why are you questioning my invites? I thought we were best friends." Noah puppy eyed me.
"Goddess."
"There is no goddess, but there is a god." Noah chuckles.
I mock him.
"You're bad at mocking, Ava." He laughs.
"And you're bad at jokes, Noah." I grin at him.
"Well at least I didn't make my crush faint on the floor." Noah stick his tongue.

My eyes widen. That flash back haunt me.
"Hmhp. Whatever." I look away from him.
"What is with you and Alaric. Y'all are like a married couple, but not married."
Technically being mates is being married.
"It's complicated." I said.
"You say that it's complicated, but how is it complicated?!" Noah cross his arms tapping his left foot rapidly.
I didn't say anything. My mind is now filled with thoughts, bad thoughts.
"Noah how can I be so stupid?" I frown.
"What do you mean?" He asked.
"I mean that, how can I fall for someone I can't even have? Someone who I would never bring into my life. Why would fate bring us two together when we dont even fit like a puzzle piece? A guy I can't see myself with. I can not stay away from him and if I do he comes back all over again. It breaks me to say I don't want him, but then again I do. I don't understand. This feeling. I can't handle this anymore!"

When I let go all of my emotions to Noah. I haven't known I built so much that I cried. I bit my bottom lip. I felt my heart crack as if it was a mirror that seen something ugly. Air caught up in my throat begging for me to breath. I felt
a familiar pain that physically hurt inside me. As if I'm having a heartbreaking moment. Which I am. How can I control such a feeling? I can not feel my mates emotions yet. It has to take a least a week. I honestly didn't want to feel Alaric's emotions, because that will effect my life with him. I can't care for him. The pack will never see me as a Luna and Alaric? No they would never see him as a Alpha. Alpha are strong werewolves. Full with leadership and power. Alaric is just human with no power, but he does have leadership.
I shook my head.

"Stop thinking about him." I shook my head.
My wolf put pressure on me. She wanted Alaric. She wanted him to be ours. To be our Alpha. She need him to come home with us to rule the pack. The she wolf imagine after we go home we'll have a family of our own. The thought of that made me growl at her to shut her up.
I can't get my head straight. Sliding my fingers through my hair needing to scream out my frustration. My anger. My sadness. Everything that was in my chest I need to let out. It was more then chaos of vampires.

"Ava everything will be ok." Noah comfort me.
"No! Everything will not be ok!" I hiss at him.
"You don't know that." Noah shrug as if he knew everything.
"But I actually do! Don't you see! I'm going to die one day!" I spoke up. I am going to die one day and I knew it. I haven't shift for years. It's killing me and my wolf slowly.
"What are you talking about, Ava?" Noah
insist me to continue on the topic of me dying, I couldn't.
"I can't." I whisper.
"Huh?" Noah raise his eyebrow.
Something inside me just broke.
Tears trickle out of the corner of my silver eyes causing it to sparkle.

"I can't." I fling my arms around my chest.
"I can't do this anymore!" My voice cracks sinking down to the floor.
"Calm down, Ava." Noah gently place his hand in my shoulder.
"I can't calm down! Don't tell me to calm down. That's not helping!" I shout at him as my head shot up with tears forming around my silver eyes.
"Then what will help?!" Noah assist her.
My wolf knew what will help. The thought of Alaric crossed my mind. How can I keep such a secret like this from him?

"I-....I don't know." I broke down.

~~~💋~~~
How do you like this chapter?👯‍♀️
Who is your favorite character so far?🐶
Comment down below👇

If you want more.💍
There will be three more chapters
On Friday's update! 🙇‍♀️
~~~💋~~~

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

1.1M 26.1K 78
"You will not leave me, you will not go anywhere. I am your mate, you will stay by my side and be my luna." My mouth dropped open and my eyes grew wi...
1K 36 7
Humanity has fallen, the supernaturals have come out of hiding and taken control. Years after watching the chaos of The Fall Emelia is faced with her...
176K 5K 22
Ashley hasn't exactly had the best life. She's mute, she gets abused by her own pack especially from her own father who is the Alpha and the only per...
179K 5K 8
*Short Story* It is difficult to stay with the people who look down at you like you are some kind of disease. It hurts when they don't want to acknow...