Anthony's Angel ✓

By QuinnCatcher

"Your job is simple really, just stay by my side." More

Dangerous Men Series Information
Introducing Anthony's Angel and the Italian Husband
Anthony's Angel
0. Book 1: Anthony's Angel and the Italian Husband
I. My Prince Smile
II. Separation
III. illegal Flirting
IV. Triplets
V. Merciless
VI. Endurance
VII. Wine and Dine
Role of a Big Sister (Part I)
Role of a Big Sister (Part II)
VIII. Devil's Proposal
IX. Sealing the Deal with a Kiss
X. Contract of Marriage
XI. Be Aggressive
XII. Seducing an Angel
XIII. Jellyfish
XIV. Fxxx Me
XV. Panties Wetter
XVI. First Night
XVII. The Wedding Part I
XVIII. The Wedding Part II
XIX. The Realization
XX. Minnie Mouse
XXI. The Trap
XXII. The Italian Mafia
XXIII. Clean Slate
XXIV. Alexander Kuznetsov
XXV. Pretty Little Thing
XXVI. Submissive Woman
XXVII. Punish You
XXVIII. The Big Apple
XXIX. Sugar Daddy
XXX. How Far
XXXI. Massive Tent
XXXII. Intelligent Responses
XXXIII. Don't Break
XXXIV. Influential Families
XXXV. Nasty Note
XXXVI. His Smile is Contagious
XXXVII. This is Not Real
XXXVIII. Mouth of a Seducer
XXXIV. A Little Saucy
XL. The Bully
XLI. Fake it till You Make it
XLII. Gold Digger
XLIII. No Tears
XLIV. Ocean Rich
XLV. Bite Me
XLVI. Nostalgia
XLVII. Good Stalking Habits
XLVIII. Broccoli
L. Crybaby
LI. Foreplay
LII. My Husband
LIII. Someone Like Him
LIV. A Sense of Familiarity
author's note
Anthony's Angel and the Cosa Nostra
0. Book 2: Anthony's Angel and the Cosa Nostra
I. Against all Odds
II. I'm but a Child
III. Memories of Me
IV. Happily Ever After
V. Mrs.Maranzano
VI. Owie. Owie. Go Away
VII. I'm Miserable
VIII. A Storm
IX. Stefano De Luca
X. Husband's Acceptance
XI. Hating the Rival
XII. Raw Sushi
XIII. Disappointment
XIV. That Brat
XV. Defilement
author's note

XLIX. Elaborate for Me

3.4K 123 11
By QuinnCatcher

Stumbling on some flowers on the street, I grab a handful and inhale the amazing scent. An older woman walks towards me. "Buon pomeriggio signorina, come stai?"

I smile, "Sì. Quanto costano questi?" I mentally pat myself on the back for my excellent Italian, despite knowing I still hold an accent.

Her eyes waver behind me, and I pray she does think what I believe she thinks. Her body began trembling as before she licked her thin lip. "Sulla casa."

I grab my purse. "Per favore, posso pagare."

Quickly, she shakes her head and grabs my hands preventing me from reaching the money. "Oh no no, please. Take it," she said quickly. I can see her children peeking out of the room. Once our eyes met they hid their heads.

"Grazie," I decide not to make it any more difficult for her.

She smiles before walking back inside the store. I sigh and hold the bouquet as I continue walking.

"Please, do not feel too bad Mrs.Maranzano," one of the guards said.

I hold the flowers closer to me as my eyes wander around the street. Their hands tremble and their eyes water when I pass them. Something or someone is staring at me from behind, and it's anything but good. I look at a man who's sitting with a few others; sweat starts trickling down their necks. One of the guards snaps his head towards the men's direction, and quickly they avoid their eyes. I grip the flowers tightly and twist the stem.

One of them held my hands. "Please, Mrs.Maranzano do not harm yourself," he pleads. I release the pressure and hand him the bouquet. With every move I make, they get more and more terrified. With each store I enter, everyone seems to treat me with kindness but fear clouds the atmosphere.

I wonder if this is how Anthony felt...

How he lives...

Always under the eyes of fear and hate...

Suddenly everything feels quiet, but not the tranquility like earlier. Time passes slowly. I stay hidden within the darkness, my dark mentality, feeling every beat of my heart pounding. "I'm ready to go home," I whisper lowly, and one of them nods before calling the driver.

Not too soon after, a car pulls up, and he opens the door. I step inside, wanting to laugh by my delusional state of hearing the citizens releasing a deep breath of relief. Inside the tinted car is quiet as it is dark, not allowing the light to shed through.

Does Anthony live in this darkness his entire life?

With only one sound to be heard; the music of my pulse throbbing in my ears that soon settle itself down as we drive farther away from the locals.

I close my eyes and rest my head. The serenity of silence continues to make its way.

I'm scared.

I hold my breath, not daring to make a sound as the driver scrolls up the glass that separates us, allowing me a moment of solidarity. Each second seemed to last an eternity as I lay still listening to the happy voices outside of the car.

I wrap my arms around my legs. "Anthony...when are you coming home?"

I'm scared to admit that I'm indeed...in love now.

Tilting my head out the window, I saw a familiar face. A few unfamiliar guys surround him, and I watch as his lip motions into unknown words. Soon, he enters the building with them.

What is Francesco doing?

I shake my head, praying he is not messing with more married women. Anthony doesn't need to take care of his spoiled ass, particularly since he already has so much on his plate. I shake my head again. Am I concerned about Anthony?

The day passes, and Anthony is still in America. Resting my head against Lily's lap, I throw the ball up in the air while mumbling medical terminology. Since I was on vacation with Anthony, I had to study extra hard to catch up.

"What did you get for Anthony?" Lily asks while reading her book.

"Secret," I reply, in a half-lie. I couldn't find anything for Anthony.

Once we reach the campus, we walk towards our class. I sat down and pulled out my book. Since it's still early, I decided to do a bit of extra studying. Plugging in my earphones, my eyes roam on the text. One by one, the students began gathering. In the middle of my silent study session, a shadow hovers over me. I look up to see a few unknown smiling faces.

I unplug my earphones. "Can I help you?"

The guy standing in front smiled wide, and he held out a hand. "Gian Berlusconi," he said.

Hesitantly, I take it. "Nice to meet you," I said before withdrawing my hand.

Gian snaps his fingers, and a girl gives him three envelopes. He places it on top of my textbook. "I'm having a party this weekend. If you have time, please drop by."

I grab the gold envelope and wave it slightly around my hand to inspect it. What if this is a trap to kidnap me?

"One is for you and the other is for your sister."

"Lily?"

He nods, "Yes, her."

"I'm sorry, but I don't know you," or any of you.

"Oh, but we know you," he said, and it's not suspicious at all.

I chuckle hesitantly, "Why did you give me three invites?"

"You're Francesco's older sister, no?" Gian asks, and I wonder how in the world he knows Francesco. I mean, Francesco doesn't even go to school!

"In a sense, yes."

"The third one is for him."

"You know him?"

"Francesco is infamous for parties; everyone knows that" Everyone except me. "We hope to see you there Angelica" he grins and walks off with his little posse.

I stare at their backs until they disappear through the double door. Glancing slightly to my left, I noticed how other people were granting me envious looks. Letting out a sigh, I slip the envelopes inside my backpack and continue studying.

When school was over, Lily and I went home as usual. It's Lily's turn to rest on my lap. She places the envelope in the air. "A party? This is a first."

I nod in understanding. Generally, Lily and I are low on the social radar, so we never expect someone to notice us. "You want to go?"

Lily purses her lip before throwing the envelope into her backpack. "No, not really."

"What? You were dying to go clubbing for my late bachelorette party."

She scoffs lowly. "Yes because I was excited about our new wealth, not a care in the world lives. Now, I'm passed that, and a party sounds like nothing but trouble."

I ran my fingers through her blonde locks. "Someone is a responsible girl."

"I had carrots yesterday, too."

"So?"

She smiles, "Sometimes you have to try something new."

I laugh at her statement before reverting my attention towards the window. I hummed a low melody to myself, a light flashed before my eyes and a smile appeared. I know exactly what to give Anthony!

Settling myself on the bed, I stare at the ceiling then my phone, and back to the white wall. Turning to my side, I can smell Anthony's lingering scent on the pillows and covers. Inhaling a deep breath, I press the screen and place it on my ear. It began ringing. The phone clicks. "Well this is unexpected," a low hefty chuckle followed the seductive voice.

I purse my bright lips. "Hello to you too."

"To what do I owe this pleasure?"

"I ummm-" why did I even call him? "Hi." my stupid side decides to take over.

I can hear his chuckling voice once more. "Hello to you too, mio cuore. So, my wife, may I know why you're calling me?"

I sat upward and began twirling my hair. "Are you...ummm busy?" Why am I so awkward?

"Not at the moment, no."

I bit my lower lip. "What are you doing?"

"Wondering what you're doing," he smoothly replies.

I try my best not to drool over his response and lay down. One would think I'm immune to Anthony's charm by now. "I'm lying on the bed."

He hums lowly into my ear. "What are you wearing?"

Instantly, my face turns red. Is it possible, that Anthony wants to do that? "I'm wearing a shirt and shorts," I respond very awkwardly.

"Elaborate for me."

I began squirming around the bed like the awkward person I am. I swallow, "A black spaghetti tank top and...loose pink shorts," I cringe at my response. Suddenly, there's a crack of laughter on the other side. "Anthony!" I scowl.

"Mio cuore, you're not very good at this...are you?"

I snarl, "You should be concerned if I am."

"True. True. I would be very concerned," I huff a breath. I shouldn't have called him. "How about this? You can ask me what I'm doing," he suggests.

I roll my eyes but decide to play along. "What are you doing?"

"I'm lying on the bed," he responds precisely how I did earlier.

I narrow my eyes; if he wants to play this game then I'll put him on the spot and see how he feels. "What are you wearing?" I never in a million years would've thought that I would ask someone that question.

"Nothing."

My tease-like smile dropped. "What?"

"No, mio cuore...Now you have to say - Elaborate for me."

My face immediately turns red, and I cover the phone before clearing my throat. After a few calm breaths, I hesitantly pull the phone back to my ear. "Elaborate for m-me," I choke on the words.

Listening carefully on the phone, heavy breaths penetrated my ears. "What would you like me to elaborate, my wife? The room I'm in? The sheets I'm laying above? What I'm doing with my hand? Whom I'm thinking of?" Each word was sinfully delicious.

Steadily, I lower my fingers and tuck them beneath my shorts. A moan escapes my lip as the tip of my fingers rushes over a pleasurable spot.

"Oh, now I want you to elaborate on what you're doing."

The days continued passing, and soon it was time for Anthony to return. He said he would come back tonight. Tucking the gift underneath the bed, I stand up. "You had phone sex with the man, why would this nervous you?"

I walk towards the bathroom and pull out the skimpy lingerie that might as well be sold as expensive ribbons. Undressing, I pull on the sexy set. I stare at myself in the mirror and mess up my hair "Anthony...I want you," I practice the nerve-wracking line. "All the way...tonight."

I know it's foolish to give myself to such a sinful man, but it's my body, and I have the choice whether or not to do such a thing. I choose to give myself to Anthony despite our rocky future together.

The days separating us made me realize how much I missed him. How much I want him. How he holds me. How he kisses me. How he whispers sweet words into my ear.

I guess people are right - distance does make the heart grow fonder.

If he throws me away after this, then at least I know the limitations of our relations. At least, I no longer will delude myself with unrealistic expectations.

Inhaling a deep breath, I slam my head against the cold sink surface. "What if he has jet lag and he wants to sleep stupid?"

I shake my body "No, tell him you want him tonight and if he is tried then you guys can try another day," I nod in approval of my atrocious plan. "Yeah."

I began stretching my body knowing I looked ridiculous. "Don't stretch too much Angelica. Sweats before the big bang are not seductive."

Clicking on my phone, the time appears, and I know it's almost time for Anthony to return. I inhale a deep breath and exit the bathroom. Wrapping myself in a thin sexy robe, I began lighting up all the candles and then turned the light down low. Of course, I want my first time to be romantic.

I already told everyone not to allow anyone else but Anthony into the bedroom. Then again, no one is stupid enough to invade his room without permission.

When I hear loud footsteps, I throw myself on the freshly cleaned sheets. I look down at my position and decide to throw a bare shoulder and expose some boobs. My legs were bent seductively. Tossing my hair to the side, I bit my lip and waited for him.

The door opens, allowing the light to enter the dim room. "Welcome home pop- Holy fuck!" I scream, covering myself up with the thin see-through robe.

The lady stands there in white high heels and a classy red dress. "Who are you and why are you in my son's bedroom?!"

Oh shit...My mother-in-law saw my boobs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

416K 16.4K 32
"I told you not to come back."
1M 33.2K 33
𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘴, 𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴.
788 3 22
You're on your own......till he claims you that is.
15K 664 12
"No middle man, I'm the boss of all bosses love."