Arranged By Fate

By ditigaur3

Story of Indian Arranged Married couple Rashi & Kabir Rashi : Introvert , shy , cute , adorable , kind hear... More

Character sketch
(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9)
(-)
(-)
(10)
(11)
(12)
(13)
(15)
(16)
(17)
(18)
(19)
(20)
(21)
(26)
(22)
(24)
(23)
(25)
(27)
(28)
Important note
zaroorat
(29)
(30)
(31)
(32)
Next
(33)
(34)
Time
(35)
(36)
(37)
(38)
(39)
(41)
(42)
(43)
(44)
(45)
(46)
(47)
Author's note
(48)
(49)

(40)

2.7K 92 9
By ditigaur3

Kabir pov......

I came home in the evening to get some file , Rashi should be here , she didn't informed me today also , I called her , to know her whereabouts , her safety .

" Why is she nit picking " ?
I said to myself as she didn't picked the whole bell .

" Who , Rashi " ?
Mom asked  , I didn't noticed her presence here .

" Yeah..I...She must be here by this time na "
I asked mom .

" Don't worry , she informed me , that she will be late because of some meeting "
She explained with her warm smile .

"Maa ji Should give these medicines , now " ?
Ramu kaka asked mom .

" Medicines , for whom " ?
" mom are you okay " ?
I enquired her .

" Yes son I'm absolutely fine "
" These are for , Tanvi "

" She is here yet " ??
It's a shock .

" You go I'll tell you everything in the evening " she said tapping my shoulder .

As I was already getting late I went leaving the matter for a while.

Work went smoothly , coming home I  stopped at a cafe to buy sandwiches for Rashi , she enjoy them a lot , specially of this place .

After paying bill , I was about to leave , when I herd a soft familiar voice , turning in the direction I found Rashi .

She was taking exit from other gate , I followed them , reaching her car , the man bid bye to her and they left in their respective cars .

' Who is he ' ?
' May be some friend or so ...'
' Day by day I'm becoming a suspected husband because of the idiot Navneet '

Mind slapping myself I went to home , straight to kitchen , as the voice of her bangles signaled me , that she is here  .

" Tan..Tan..nana..... look...What I..."
" Tanvi " ?
" What are you doing here " ?
I asked , getting shocked myself , seeing her in kitchen , in Rashi's clothes .

Correcting myself I asked again
" I mean , what are you doing in kitchen "
" You should have asked Ramu kaka , if you need something "

" I just came to sip some water but .... cheese SANDWICHES "
" God , I just love them "
She chirped and took or almost snatched the packet from my hand and started munching one there itself , after opening , giving me another shock .

' Who the hell on the Earth do like this ' ? 😨😱

" Oow...I'm... shorry"
She spoke with half sandwich in her mouth .

" I..Ugh ...Actually " she tried to spoke .

" It's okay " said I and came out to found mom watching us .

She read my unasked question and started
" In the morning she was about to leave , but she fainted , I called a doctor , and "

" And what mom " ?

" Doctor told she is two months pregnant "

" What " ?
" What about dad , he knows about it " ?

" Yeah he knows , and as she is Navneet's wife , how much we hate him but ,she is our  daughter in law
(Navneet is Kabir's cousin ), how can we leave her in this state "

" The way she reacted for sandwiches isa part of pregnancy , expecting ladies use to have these food cravings and so "

" So ,... Pregnant ladies behaves
like this for food " ?

" Sometimes , for somethings "
" You will get to know everything when you will be becoming a father "
Mom said lovingly tapping my cheeck as if I'm still 6 year old .

I smiled at the thought of Rashi behaving like this , she is a lover of all junk food , Rashi will definitely be a level above of Tanvi , no this will effect our baby too , it's not good for health , I'll not let Rashi have all this , infact I should stop her from now on , so that her health will improve , healthy baby will reside in a healthy mother after all .

Thank God Tanvi snatched the sandwiches from me .
Thinking all this I reached our room .

" Kabir " , " .........     ...  ..   "
.Rashi was saying something to me

" Huh......"
Coming back to reality
" Baby " I blurted out , smilingly .

" Don't babe me, I don't like it "
Rashi said scrunching her nose.

" I'm not saying to you "
I told her , taking my trouser from cupboard .

" Then , to whom " ?
She asked with knitted brows .

" No I...I..Was saying to you , but not for you , I ..I mean ..."

" You didn't listened me" ?
She questioned , gazing me .

" What were you thinking " ?  
" About whom were you thinking " ? She asked .

"Baby "...
" Ugh.  I mean Tanvi "

" What " ? !!!!!!!!! She nearly shouted .

" I. Ugh. ...No.... Mean...I mean.....Tanvi is going to be a mum soon na , so was thinking about her baby and all stuff ". I cleared myself .

" Oh" she relaxed a bit .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 110K 129
Most of us look at the Relations in the same way we did years ago, in childish simplicity and an easygoing attitude, but Things ain't that simple whe...
280K 20.2K 37
8 different character ,4 different love story connected to each other's. 1st couple A guy who is landlord of many lands workaholic fell in love with...
10.2K 1K 16
◇𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄◇ ~𝐀 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲♤▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎♡𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧~ Have you ever thought, whe...
527K 25.8K 46
NALINI - I believe in Love but I don't believe in sacrificing myself for it's sake. My marriage is a promise, a duty I have to fulfil as my Father's...