Teen Wolf: New Moon (Supernat...

Bởi Keekee_Bailey

He thought, I was DEAD. He thought, I was WEAK. He thought, I was AFRAID. He thought, I was USELESS. He thou... Xem Thêm

Prologue
I Met Freedom & A Stranger
I Met Freedom & A Stranger (2)
Stay
WTF Say Yes
I Dont Hold Grudges...Friend.
Autumn Tried To Kill Dorothy
New Student
Oblivion
Oblivion ll
A/N
Delusional to illusional
Black Shadows?
Happy Birthday!!!
Appreciation to my Readers
The Truth With In (Part 2)
The Wolf's Lamb
"Stiles!!!"
Healing Wounds
The Interview (Part 1)- Scott
Happy New Year! Be Safe
The Interview (Part 2)- Stiles
Bond ♡
Euphoric
The Interview (Part 3) - Angel
Triple Date?
Epilogue

The Truth With In (Part 1)

624 20 0
Bởi Keekee_Bailey

Picture on the side --- >

*New Romance/Teen Fiction story called:
Jessie

Scott POV

Meanwhile I and Allison were still in the closet. I looked at Allison in confusion. "Allison wha-," She puts her finger towards me mouth.
"Shh, you don't want my father to hear is, remember?" I nod, as she moved her finger, and look through the holes of the closet door.
Realization then hit me as I perceived what she said. "Allison?" She was still looking outside the door.
"Allison?" I whispered louder. She slowly turned around with a smile on her face.
"Yes, Scott?" She pushed her body closer on mines.
"Allison, your dad already knew about us." It wasn't till now, I grew some common sense.
"This isn't real, this is all a dream." Allison began to shake her head rapidly...
"No!"
"This isn't real; this is all a dream."
"NO!"
"This isn't real, this is all a dream."
"STOP IT."
"This isn't real, this is all a dream."
"LET ME IN." Her voice boomed, as if she was possessed. I soon pushed my way through the door and everything went black...

Autumn POV

Scott. I thought again as I saw James appear from the black shadows. He started walking closer towards me. He then sat down if front of me. I could stop the tears that were falling down my face.

"You haven't been a good firefly today." I could feel the cold sharp blade ready to lacerate my skin, as he ran the knife down my cheek.

"...Please Jamey." I whispered softly, as my lip started quivering. For some reason I felt weak, inferior, desperate, but mostly terrified.

A tusk sound came out his mouth as he rose. "Firefly, why did you have to run away? Haven't we gone over this?" His hands were now gripped around the handles on my chair with dominance.

I nodded my head, too afraid to say anything, for he might take it wrong, and try to turn my words around.

"Speak!" He boldly demanded.

"Y-Yes sir....p-please Jamey I'm sorry." My voice began to crack, as I shook with fear. I've never been so scared in my life....wait in my life? I looked around the room in confusion, and then I looked at James as I perceived what was happening.

"This isn't real, this is all a dream." I whispered to myself. James just waited there. "James? Don't you remember I ran away, and I got away? We met again, but decided to be friends. This means you aren't real, because this isn't you, this isn't real, and this is all a dream!" I demanded.

...Then the most unexpected thing happen, the whole scenery changed, and I was now standing in the middle of the night field, by a shallow pond. I looked down, and saw that my hair was beautifully curled; I was dressed in beautiful white gown, with white heels, and beautiful jewelry.

"Autumn." I looked around in wonder, and began to walk through the woods. I stopped when I saw a silhouette figure hiding behind a tree. I tilt my head trying to see more clearly, as I slowly walked towards the tree. I stopped once I felt a presence behind me. I turned around and saw...a beautiful black haired lady. She was had beautiful natural curly black hair, and a black ruffled dress on. She smiled at me, making me feel something strange deep within my heart.

Who are you?" She looks so familiar, like I've seen her before. She smiled.

"Follow me to discover the truth, about who you really are." She then began to walk through the woods, as nature itself moved out her way, making a clear beautiful path.

For a while it seems I've been debating with myself, but finally decided to follow her. I kept following her until she suddenly stopped, and sat on a log. She looked at me and smiled.

'Well, aren't you going to sit down angel?" I looked at her curiously.

"Come on, I won't bite." She joked, and then motions her hands for me to come here.

I slowly sat down next to her on the log. For some strange reason I felt as if I can trust her, which quite bothered me. "Who are you?" I asked out of the blue. She looked at me with a loving look.

"Look up, what do you see?" She asks, while still looking at me.

I look up and saw the lucent moon, shining upon us. "I see the moon." I said looking back at her.

She nods and then did a motion with her hands. "Look at the moon now, tell me what you see?"

I looked up. "I see you and a baby-." I then gasped. "That baby...it's-it's me." I then looked at her with shock, as I saw her glowing silver eyes.

"Angel, you're my daughter..."

Stiles POV

I was leaning against one of Derek's pole. I mentally laughed at myself, who knew I would be on a pole on Derek's house.

"He's starting to awaken-," Before Derek came say anything else, I rushed by Scott's side. His forehead was cover with sweat.

"Quick Isaac go get some ice from the freezer, he's burning up." I said, as Scott started groaning in agony. Scott's eyes then fluttered open and we all gasp. He looked around in confusion.

"What?" He said as he carefully sat up.

"Nothing." I said quickly, as I looked at everyone else except at Scott.

Isaac rushed in the room. "I got the ice-woah, why is Scott's eyes violet?" We mentally all sigh to ourselves.

"What do you mean my eyes are violet?" He said, trying to sit up, but failed as he grabbed his left rib cage and growled in pain.

"Ice!" I demanded, which Isaac swiftly gave to me. Scott raised up his shirt and discovered a huge bruise. He then began to zoom out.

"Scott?" I then tried again. "Scott?" He then passed out. I quickly went into a panic mode. I kept shaking him and calling his name.

"It's alright Stiles, he's just exhausted, he's sleeping Stiles." I felt Derek's hand lay upon my shoulder, which sent sensational shivers through my body. You can't imagine the stuff I want to do to him right now. Just know it involves me, his pole, his bed, and of course his body.

"Um, sorry for interrupting your little Sterek moment-," Derek growled, as my face turned hot red. "As I was saying you guys need to take a look at this." Cora said, finishing her sentence. Me and Derek looked over at Autumn in shock. We got up and all surrounded her.

"Is that supposed to happen?" I questioned.

"I don't know, but something is defiantly wrong." Derek said, as we all stood there watching her brown/blonde ombre hair turn black/brown.

Autumn POV

"Angel, you're my daughter."

I'm her daughter? I looked at her wide-eyed, and shook my head. "That's not possible, my mother died."

"Is that what they told you?" I looked at her with confusion.

"What are you talking about? "

"They took you from me, from your real family. We were under attack by hell dogs, sent from an black witch named Gloria, the woman who took you. She was a family best friend, but she betrayal us. She took you away from us, she changed your identity, and your appearance. Your real name is Angel Artemis Crescent, you're a white witch, she played with your mind. She wanted power, and the only way to get it was you. "

"Me?"

She smiled. "Yes you, and your brother-,"

I smiled. "I have a brother? Where is he? Can I see him?"

"Actually, he's here right now, Jace come my dearest son."

I look over and saw a silhouette figure behind a tree. As he walked closer farther from the shadows, he started looking more familiar. The moon light finally shone upon him, showing his features.

"James?" I gasp.

He gave me a confused look. "James? Who is James, dearest sis?" His accent was strongly British, just like my real mother's.

"Jace my child, remember what I told you about what Gloria did, how she messed with Angel's mind?"

Anger flashed through Jace's eyes, as his eyes flashed from bluish-olive green to silver. I quickly held his hand in mine, making him calm down.

"Just breathe in and out." He closed his eyes, and did exactly what I said. He reopened his eyes, which were now a bluish-olive green again. He looked at me and smiled, which I gracefully return.

"Come children we must join the rest on the family."

"You mean they're others?" She smiled at Jace, and at me. "Well, of course there are, but we must hurry before the portal closes."

She got up and helps me up and began to walk down a path. I looked at Jace who smiled at me. I was about to follow my mom when I stopped. Jace looked at me with worry.

"What's wrong dearest sister?'

"I can't go with you I'm sorry I can't leave Scott, I have to make sure he's ok." Mother stopped and turned around with a smile. Jace just looked at me with uncertainty.

"Ok, but if you need anything just, close your eyes, hold your necklace with in your palm, and call for us." She said as she holds my hands. She smiles at me, and pulled me into a motherly hug. She then departed and looked at Jace.

"Call me anything, no matter what. Even if your just lonely, can't sleep, or bored, I'm here for you. "Jace then kissed my cheek. I slightly blush, as he departed from my cheek.

"Just close your eyes dear, and focus on where you want to go. " Mother guided.

"Wait, waits your name?"

She looked at me and smiled. "Artemis."

Artemis. I thought, as I then closed my eyes and let out a breath. Beacon Hills..." I thought and suddenly everything went black....

----------> A/N

Hopefully Part 2 will be updated probably during this week, because I'm working on it. -XOXO

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

24K 1K 41
Summary~ What if things didn't reach the point of Stiles actually leaving? What if the hellhound came earlier than expected? What if through all thi...
233K 2.8K 66
𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐊 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐄. all imagines are written BY ME. please do not steal OR repost my work on other apps such as ao3 and tumblr. if so, i will report...
276K 4.2K 5
Book 1 of the You Series. Leo Johnson has been a good boy since the day he was born. He always did what he was told and got the best grades in school...
183K 6.7K 23
Stiles never thought he'd see the day his pack turned their backs on him, but that's the least of his worries now. First he's dying, then he has to l...