The Endearment of the Quadrum...

By brookellemarie

All rights and Naruto related characters go to the man himself Masashi Kishimoto. If you like Drama, Romance... More

Here We Go.
1) First Day Jitters
2) Minato's Babysitting
3) A Practice Exam
4) Do I Like Him?
5) I'm Sorry for Your Loss
6) I Used to Hate the Rain
7) Team Minato is a Go!
8) Battle of the Bells
9) Our First Real Mission:Part One
10) Our First Real Mission: Part Two
11) A Birthday Blast
12) The Kannabi Bridge
13) Losing a Comrade
14) Control the Power
15) Work This Out
16) Throughout the Years
17) Plan's Gone South
18) In the Woods
19) The Truth
20) An Unexpecting Date
21) The Village Hidden in the Rain
22) Moonlight
23) The Sunset
24) A Fake Mission (Lemon)
25) Morning Wood (Lime)
26) Celebratory Dinner
27) The Man in the Woods
28) Daddy Says (Lemon)
29) Lesson Number One
30) The Fight
31) I love you (Lime)
32) A Choice
33) You Made Your Choice
34) October Tenth.
35) Eighteen
36) A Dirty Surprise (Lime)
37) Lizard Tongue
38) Three strikes, You're Out
39) See You later Jerk
P.H.A.S.E. T.W.O.
40) Dear Kakashi, I'm on my way (Lime?)
41) Home at last
42) You're Gonna be Late! (Lemon)
43) Seal the Curse
44) Battle of the Bells, a New Generation
45) Team Seven's First Mission
46) A Past Mistake
47) Four Months
48) Sasuke's Choice Leads to Naruto's Departure
49) Two Can Play at That Game
50) Just About Us (Lemon)
51) Yamato's Here
52) The Final Fight
53) For the Love of a Brother
54) The Akatsuki
55) Water Torture
56) Clay Art
57) Pumpkin Anus
58) A Mysterious Place
59) Fan Fics?
60) Hard to Face Reality: Lemon
61) Passed Around
62) Hidan's Toy (Lemon)
63) The Great Decision
64) It's in Our Blood
65) I Trusted You
66) A Pocketful of Sunshine (A Sweet Escape)
68) Apologies
69) Damnit Jiraiya
70) The Calm
71) The Storm

67) Welcome Back Home

1.8K 84 253
By brookellemarie

A small grunt left Kakashi's mouth, as he quickly grabbed ahold of Kardama before he could hit the ground. His eye widened as he stared down at the man before him.

Who are you? He questioned as he looked out to see one of Jiriaya's toads.

"Kakashi, if you would be so kind as to get the other one out of my mouth." Kio begged, as Kakashi looked back at the guy and nodded. He sat him down carefully, and headed quickly over to the toad's mouth.

"Who are they? Are they members of the Akatsuki?" He asked as he headed near the toad's mouth. His questions were quickly answered when he saw a very familiar face.
"(Y/N)...?" He said nearly breathlessly as he stopped for a mere second.

"I'd appreciate if you would both get off of my tongue." Kio said in a jumble as Kakashi jumped, and grabbed (Y/N)'s body, carrying her bridal style.

"Sorry..." He said with an awkward chuckle, before looking back down at her. His heart raced, as he squeezed her tightly, his eye slightly watery. He felt an anger in his heart the longer he stared at her bruised face. He went on to his knees, as Kio began to shrink down.
"Where's Jir-"

"I advise getting these two to the hospital, then we can discuss on the topic a little further." Kio said, as Kakashi cleared his mind and nodded.

"Watch him. I'll be back for him next." He said, as Koi shook his head.

"Place him on my back, I'm sure he needs the medical attention too. Jiriaya's orders." He replied as moved (Y/N) to his back, before dragging Kardama on to the toads back.
"Let's go now." Kio added as Kakashi nodded, and they took off into the darkness.

"I'm going to need answers." Kakashi said to Kio, who nodded as they made their way to the hospital.

"I understand that. And you'll get your answers as soon as they are both safely in a hospital room. I'm sure Lady Tsunade will want the story too, and I do not wish to repeat myself." He said as Kakashi frowned under his mask.

His body shivered, not from the cool night sky, but knowing that he has (Y/N) in his grasp, and would soon learn what she went through. He needed to know, though from the state of her condition, he feared the worst. He tightened his grip on (Y/N) as Kio and Kakashi made it into the hospital.

"I need immediate attention." He commanded feverishly, as medical ninja quickly got up and began to head towards them.

"Do we know the names of the two-"

"(Y/N) Otoko... Sarutobi?" Kakashi said in confusion, as they got her off of his back.
"Uh, we never really figured that part out..." He trailed off, as the medical ninja rose a brow.

"And the male?" The man asked as Kakashi looked over at Kio, before staring at (Y/N).

"Kardama Otoko." He stated, as Kakashi's head snapped towards his direction.

"W-what?" He asked in confusion as he stared at Kardama.

"Easy there my boy, you might just get whiplash." He teased as Kakashi's heart thumped.

"Sir, we don't allow pets inside the facility." A random nurse spoke up, causing Kio to glare at him.

"You humans are unbelievable!" He spat.
"Here we are with two unconscious human beings near you, in horrible condition may I add, and you're focused on me? How dare you call me a pet! Do I look like a pet to you?! I could eat you for lunch small fry!" He ranted, causing the nurse to shiver.
"I am a mighty toad! Summoned by Jiraiya himself! I demand some respect!" He added, as Kakashi stared at (Y/N) and Kardama.

It can't be true, can it? Kardama's dead.

*        *        *

"We came as fast as we heard there was news." Lady Tsunade said, as she rushed into the hospital with Shizune. Kakashi and Kio looked up at the two, before Kakashi stood up. They all walked outside, the bright lights of the hospital lit up the darkness of the night sky.
"Kakashi."

"Lady Tsunade." Kakashi said as she looked at him.

"Kio." She said over to the toad who flopped next to Kakashi.

"Tsunade." He said as she looked at him.

"Well? Are we going to sit here like bumps on a log, or is someone going to inform me why I am at the hospital at such an ungodly hour?" She asked in slight annoyance, as Kio sighed.

"Nice to see you too small fry." He said sarcastically as she rose a brow.

"Sorry." She mumbled.
"Where is Jiraiya?" She questioned, as she crossed her arms.

"He is probably dealing with, or has finished the Akatsuki's leader by now knowing Jiraiya boy." He stated as he crossed his arms.

"Is that all the information you have Kio? Why are we in the hospital? What was so urgent?"

"(Y/N) is in there." Kakashi spoke up, earning wide eyes from Tsunade and Shizune.

"A man Jiraiya himself has claimed to be Kardama Otoko is also in that room." Kio added, as Tsunade squinted her eyes.
"They are both under examination at the moment."

"Well damn... I see. Well this is news. I thought Kardama Otoko was killed years ago." She said as she let out a sigh.
"Shizune I want you to fetch for Sakura. I want her at my office. I also want the interrogation core here as soon as they both wake up."

"No." Kakashi spoke up.
"They will hurt her."

"Only if she doesn't cooperate."

"She just got back." Kakashi argued as Tsunade crossed her arms.
"You didn't see the way she looks. She's been through hell."

"And whose fault is that?"

"Just... Let me talk to her. She'll probably be overwhelmed." Kakashi said as Tsunade let out a heavy sigh, remembering Jiraiya's words.

"She will have to see the interrogation squad regardless. You're forgetting she's not the only one in the room. I'll let you two have your moment, but she and Kardama will have to come with us eventually. As long as she tells the truth, everything should be fine." Tsunade said, as Kakashi sighed and nodded.

"Alright."

"Good." Tsunade said with a slight nod before signaling a medical ninja to walk towards them.
"She may have to be under heavy surveillance-"

"My lady!" A short older man said giving her a bow as she looked at him.

"The two patients that were just brought in. I want you to inform me when they both have waken up. In the mean time, I want one of their hands restrained to their beds. I don't want either of them getting any ideas about leaving." She ordered as Kakashi stiffened.

"Is that really necessary?" Kakashi asked.

"I'm allowing you access to see her Kakashi. Do not push your luck." She said as she turned around to walk away.

"Yes Lady Tsunade." Kakashi said with a small sigh, as she nodded.

"If you'll excuse me." She said as she turned around.
"I do hope you're okay (Y/N)." She spoke softly as she headed to her office. Kakashi went back inside and sat back down in his seat as he waited to be aloud to see (Y/N). Kio looked at Kakashi before clearing his throat.

"I'll be on my way now." He said as Kakashi nodded.
"She'll be okay squirt." He added as his slimy hands ruffled Kakashi's hair making him stiffen.

"Well... thanks." He said frowning slightly.
"For saving her." He added before Kio nodded and made his way back to Mount Myōboku. Kakashi tried to shake the slimy residue out of his hair before leaning forward, slouching slightly allowing his chin to rest on his hands.
"Well that's just great... If I wanted residue in my hair, I would have chosen hair gel." He mumbled to himself.

"Kakashi." A voice said, making him look up.

"Kurenai, you should be resting." He said as she gave him a half hearted smile.

"I was walking home from the memorial grounds when I saw you running with (Y/N) in your arms. Is she okay?" Kurenai asked softly as he swallowed the lump in his throat.

"I hope so." He frowned as she put a hand on his shoulder.

"She will be. She's a very strong girl. Asuma would believe in her. You need to do the same."

"You should have seen her Kurenai... I don't want to even imagine what they did to her." He said looking at his feet.

"Whatever she went through, I'm sure she made it her mission to get back to you and those kids." She said with a soft smile. She suddenly got quiet, staring at his head.
"What's that in your hair?" She asked in confusion, as she tried to get some of the slime out.
"Uck! If you're trying hair gel Kakashi, you need a better smelling one." She said as she rubbed the residue on her gown.

"Will do." He said, blushing from embarrassment.

"Do me a favor." She said causing him to look up at her.

"Huh?"

"Worry about all of that later. When you see her, just cherish every moment you can." She said earning a solemn smile from Kakashi's mask.
"I'm glad that she's made her way back to you." She said as she put a hand on her stomach.

"Everything is in order, if you wish to alert her family." A medical ninja said as Kakashi and Kurenai looked at him.

"May I go see her now?" Kakashi asked as he furrowed a brow, and stood to his feet.

"And what's your relationship with the patient?" He asked.

"I'm her family." He said.

"I need specifics."

"I'm her-"

"He's her fiancé." Kurenai butted in giving Kakashi a small wink.

"And you are?" He asked as she chuckled.

"I was just leaving." She said patting Kakashi on the back.
"Remember to enjoy the moment Kakashi." She said with a closed eye smile, before heading out of the hospital.

Kakashi looked back at the medical ninja, who was staring at Kurenai's ass. Kakashi cleared his throat, making the man blush and look back at him.

"Don't even think about it, she's out of your league. Now, take me to my fiancé." He spoke, as the man blushed and nodded.

"Right this way." He said as he cleared his throat, taking Kakashi through the hallways until stoping at room 308.
"She's in there." He said as Kakashi looked at him.

"How is she?"

"She will be fine. She has a few bruised ribs, a few fractures here and there, and a bruised face, but that one was obvious. There might be a chance that she has Amnesia? She seems to have had a slight head injury. So just give it some time." He replied.
"Um..." he said nervously, before lowering his voice.
"We had our lady nurses change her out of ripped clothes, and put her into some fresh clothes." He said slightly nervous.

"Thank you." Kakashi replied, as the medical ninja swallowed the lump in his throat.

"They noticed there was some bruises and dry blood near the pelvic region." He added solemnly.
"I'm not going to assume anything sir... But when she wakes, I'm sure they are going to want to examine that more thoroughly." He said quietly as Kakashi took a deep breath.

"Thank you." He said. Afraid to say anything else, he walked past the ninja, and walked over to (Y/N)'s bed. He heard the door shut, and he noticed that across her room, was Kardama, who was still out cold. He sat down in the chair next to the bed, and held (Y/N)'s hand.
"You're an idiot. You know that?" He said with a chuckle.
"A reckless idiot." He said as his thumb rubbed across her hand.
"But I'm glad you're back. It's been hell without you." He said as he lifted his mask down just enough to kiss her hand.
"I'm going to need you to wake up soon just so I can tell you I'm sorry, and that I love you. I know I can say it now, but I want you to hear it." He added.
"I want you to wake up before Naruto finds out that your back." He said before chuckling.
"Then I really won't get to see you for another few months... If you were awake, you'd laugh at that joke it was quite funny if I say so myself." He said as he let out a sad sigh.

Kakashi stared at her resting face, frowning at the marks that were left.
"What in the hell did they do to you?" He said as he began to think about what the medical ninja had told him. He let go of (Y/N)'s hand and ran his fingers through his hair.
"I'm sorry I wasn't there to protect you." He said as he tugged on his silver mane.
"I'm so sorry." He repeated as he frowned.

You should have heard her.

Hidan's taunting voice played through Kakashi's mind.

Your bitch is a real screamer! Hadn't gotten to have fun like that in a long time!

Kakashi tugged on his hair again before letting out a sharp sigh.

Oh don't worry, I didn't get pleasure from fucking her brains out! Us Jashinists are only allowed pleasure through causing pain. Her cries and pleads for you to help her, her stubborn attitude suddenly broken and weak is what really got me going! She begged me to stop, but I just couldn't!
It was pure ecstasy!

"I don't know what they did to you. I don't know what Hidan did to you. But Shikamaru killed that sorry son of a bitch." He growled as his eye got watery.
"I'm so sorry." He said as a tear slipped down his face, soaking into his mask.

"Kakashi Sensei?" He heard a light voice say, as he cleared his throat a few times an turned around to see Sakura.

"Sakura." He said in surprise as he let out a sigh.

"Is she okay?" She asked, slowly walking towards the bed, scared of what she would see.

"Ah... You know your Sensei. She's gone through a lot... She'll pull through. She always does." He said with a closed eye smile.
"Especially under your capable hands, she'll be just as stubborn as ever." He said rubbing the back of his neck with a chuckle.

"Who's that?" She asked pointing at Kardama as Kakashi looked at her.

"Just an old friend." He said as he ruffled Sakura's hair before heading towards the door.

"Where are you going?" She asked in confusion.

"I have a few things I need to do before (Y/N) wakes up." He said before he disappeared, making Sakura shrug her shoulders and look at (Y/N).

"We sure missed you (Y/N) Sensei." She said softly as she began to heal (Y/N)'s wounds.

Kakashi walked around the village, trying to calm the anger in his heart. Sure he expected her to not be in the best condition... But the idea of anyone hurting her, made him sick to his stomach. He wondered if she had ever cried out for his help. How many times did she beg him to save her, yet he couldn't. He couldn't wrap his head around anything, so he began to throw kunai at the training ground post. But no matter how many he threw, he couldn't find himself to be satisfied. In anger he punched the kunai post over and over again, until his knuckles were bruised, and the skin broke.

"I'm sorry (Y/N)."

*       *        *

"Naruto!" I heard someone whisper yell in annoyance.
"Would you shut up! You're going to wake up (Y/N)!" She added, as I shifted around.

Where am I?
Naruto?

"But don't we want her to wake up?" He asked in confusion.

"When she's ready you idiot!"

"Oh, I'm sorry Sakura!" He whisper shouted back.
"Hey! Who's that guy with the funny looking Kakashi hair cut!" He asked loudly in confusion.

"Naruto!" Sakura yelled before I heard a slapping noise and a yelp from Naruto.
"Stop being so rude!"

Am I home? Sakura? Naruto?
How did I get here?

"Sakura..." Naruto whined.
"Anyways mister, who are you?" He asked.
"Does Kakashi have a brother?" He asked Sakura, making her sigh and slap her forehead.

"Naruto you're such an idiot sometimes."

"What?" He sighed.

"If Kakashi Sensei really had a brother, don't you think he would have told us by now?" She asked.

"My name is Kardama. You must be the knuckle-headed ninja Naruto that (Y/N) told me about." He said, as I squinted my eyes open.

"That's him alright." Sakura teased as Naruto crossed his arms.

"You forgot hyper-active! I'm Naruto Uzumaki" He said proudly, pointing to himself making me smile.

I'm really home...

"The future Hokage." I croaked, making everyone snap their head's at me.

"(Y/N) SENSEI!!" Naruto and Sakura yelled, before Naruto somehow managed to jump on top of me, squeezing me tightly, making me slightly groan in immense pain.

"NARUTO!!" Sakura yelled.
"You're hurting her you dobe!!" She said worriedly, as he looked up and saw pain in my eyes.

"Oh!" He said as he quickly tried to get off.
"Sorry!!" He said in a panic, as I closed my eyes for a second.

"It's okay." I said slowly as I felt my body begin to amp down the pain.
"I'm okay." I said with a soft smile, as I looked at Sakura. Sakura ran over to me, and handed me a glass of water to gulp down. I looked over at Naruto and saw him holding back tears and sniffling.

"Naruto?" I asked in slightly confusion, as he just stared at me.
"I'm really okay!!" I said in a panic, and tried to sit up ignoring the immense pain that soared through my body.
"It's no biggy, I missed you too."

"I'm sorry," he said as he tried to laugh it off, rubbing the tears from his eye with his shoulder.
"I just-" his face went back to to seriousness.
"I really missed you."

"Hey... Come here Naruto." I said as I tried to hold my arm out for him. He made his way over to me, and rested his chin on my shoulder, as I rubbed his back with my free hand.
"I missed you too ya know?" I said as he continued to cry.
"Shhhh... It's okay Naruto." I cooed over and over again.
"I'd give you a full hug, but it seems I'm a little tied up at the moment." I added cracking a joke with a chuckle.
"I'm here now! And I'm okay really! I'm going to be fine." I added as he finally stopped crying.

"I know." He said pulled away and wiped his eyes with his arm.
"Just please don't leave us again." I said as I ruffled his hair, ignoring the horrendous pain.

"Yeah, you had us worried!" Sakura pitched in as I looked at her.

"Ah, dont you guys worry! I had them on the ropes!" I said with an awkward chuckle, making Kardama snort.

"It doesn't look like it." Naruto mumbled.

"Naruto!" Sakura said giving a smack to the back of his head.

"Jeez! You're awfully violent today." Naruto copped back, as he rubbed his head.

"What did you say?!" She growled as his eyes widened and he awkwardly laugh.

"N-nothing!" He said as he shook his hands in front of them.

"(Y/N) Sensei?"

"Yeah?"

"Who's Kardama?" He asked as I looked over and saw him.

"Only the coolest person you'll ever know." Kardama joked as I rolled my eyes.

"Hey! That's a lie. I'm the coolest person they'll ever know!" I shot back.
"He's only the stupidest guy you'll ever meet." I teased as he rolled his eyes.

"Hey, this stupid guy got us out of there alive! I deserve more credit." He said playfully wounded, as I chuckled.

"I guess you're right Karda." I said as I looked at the kids and smiled.
"We're home." I said as they nodded.
"His name is Kardama Otoko." I said as Naruto furrowed his brow.

"Sensei aren't you an Otoko? I thought you said you were the last one?" Naruto asked in confusion.
"IS HE YOUR BROTHER?!" Naruto shouted in amusement.

"No, Naruto." I replied as I shook my head.
"Kardama is my friend, and a member of my clan. But, we aren't related." I said as Sakura walked over to Kardama.
"Or at least I don't think we are?" I said looking at him, and he shook his head.

"Interesting." She said as she poked his face.

"He taught me everything I've learned with my Otoko powers, and I'm sure I still have a lot to learn." I said with a smile.

"You mean you still need training (Y/N) Sensei?" Naruto asked as I giggled.

"Everyone always needs training Naruto." I said as my stomach growled.
"However I can't do much at the moment, let alone on an empty stomach." I teased as Naruto's eyes widened.

"Ramen." He said, his eyes in a loving daze as I giggled.

"Oh perfect! Thanks for the offer!" I teased.
"I'd love a bowl!"

"Oh... But I-"

"I'll take the usual! Kardama?" I asked him as he shook his head.

"I'm fine." He replied with a smile.

"He'll have what I'm having! Thanks Naruto!" I said with a giggle, as he threw me a smile.

"Oh...Well! Anything for you Sensei!" He said, shooting me a thumbs up as he ran out of the room.

"Uh, I'll go with him!" Sakura said, as she blushed when Kardama looked at her.
"Wait up Naruto!" She yelled as she ran out of the door.

"Looks like someone has a crush on Kardama." I teased as he looked at me and chuckled.

"She's a little too young for me." He said with an awkward laugh.
"Hey (Y/N)?"

"Yeah Karda?"

"What all do you remember?" He asked with worry in his eyes.

"Um... Well-" I was interrupted by the door slamming open.

"I heard you were awake! I'm sorry I wasn't here when you first opened your eyes. It's been a long night." A man said as he brought in some flowers, and a stuffed panda bear as I just looked to see who it was.
"I know that doesn't really make up for not being here, but I hope-"

"I'm sorry..." I said softly, as he looked at me, and shook his head softly.

"I should be the one who is sorry (Y/N)." He replied as I raised a brow.

"Who are you?" I asked in confusion as I watched his facial features drop for a few seconds.

"W-what?" He asked as I cocked my head to the side.

"Karda is over there if you're looking for him." I said looking over at Kardama whose eyes widened.

"(Y/N)?" Kardama asked in confusion as I looked a him.

"It's me... Kakashi." The man said as I looked back over at him.

"Nice to meet you. I'm (Y/N)." I said with a wave as he just stared at me.

"You don't remember me at all do you?" He asked as I put a finger on my lip trying to think.
"The doctor did mention something about amnesia." He said softly as I smiled at him.

"I know Kakashi..." I said as he looked at me confused.
"I could hear everything last night. I was just too tired to open my eyes." I said with a giggle.
"Well, I heard the amnesia part, but after that you two got quiet. We're you two being perverse?"

"What?!" Kakashi asked in shock as I giggled. 

"I'm just kidding." I said.
"Do you really think I could ever forget you?" I asked with a giggle.

"Wait, so you remember him?" Kardama asked, as I let out a giggle and nodded.

"Oh, you're bad." Kakashi said with a breath of relief, as I smiled.

"Eh, I know." I teased with shrugged shoulders.
"I'm kind of a criminal in the eyes of the Leaf now anyways." I said with a chuckle, as Kakashi gave a solemn smile under his mask.

"We will get it all straightened out." He said seriously as I nodded.
"However, I'm still confused." He said as I rose a brow, as Kakashi looked over at Kardama.
"Who are you? Because last time I checked, Kardama Otoko was dead." He said, in an interrogational tone.

"Easy on him Kakashi, I've had more than enough time to interrogate him. It's really him." I said with a smile, but Kakashi continued to stare him down.

"How did you get that scar? It sure looks a hell of a lot like mine." He asked as I smacked his arm, hissing at the pain.

"Stop being defensive! You don't just ask people-"

"What? I'm just asking an old comrade." He interrupted in a soft taunting tone, before glaring him down again.

"It was a ghost from the past." Kardama said blankly as I frowned.
"An Akatsuki member did it to me, to pay me back." He said coldly.

"For what?"

"Kakashi..." I said in hopes he'd stop.

"For living." Kardama said softly, as I frowned.
"I shouldn't even be here. I died and it should have stayed that way." He added as he looked at Kakashi.
"I can see it in your eye Kakashi. Don't bother asking the question." Kardama looked up at the ceiling, running his free hand through his hair. "Not that it's any of your concern, but my little brother gave up his life so I could relive mine. This scar will remind me of that until my last breath." He said with a sigh, causing Kakashi's hard face to soften. A glint of guilt swam in his eye, as he couldn't even bare to look either of us.

"I-Uh..." Kakashi but his hand behind his head, scratching the back of his neck, thinking of the next words to say.

"I don't need your pitty." Kardama spat harshly, before letting out a soft sigh.
"I'm sorry..." He said breathy, before closing his eyes.
"Thank you. I won't asked for an apology." He added, as he looked at Kakashi, who just nodded awkwardly, still feeling guilty.

"Kakashi?"

"Yeah?" He replied, as he continued to not look at me.

"What happened to your hand? Are you okay?" I asked in worry, as he looked at it, before looking at me.

"You're the one in the hospital, yet you're worrying about me." He said giving me a close eye smile as I rolled my eyes playfully.

"You didn't answer my question." I replied as he chuckled.
"Alright fine, then you wouldn't happen to know why Karda and I are bound to the bed do you?" I asked playfully trying to lighten the mood.

"It was precautionary measures... In case you two wanted to escape..." he said, suddenly getting serious again.

"From?"

"The interrogation corps." Kakashi said, as I gulped.

"Well... I can't say I didn't expect that." I said with a sigh as I bit my lip in nervousness.
"Do you know when they are coming?" I asked as Kakashi shook his head.

"Sometimes soon I would assume." He said softly, as I looked over at Kardama who just stared at the ceiling.

"Well isn't that an awesome welcome back home present." I said sarcastically as I leaned back against the pillow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter is shiitttttttttttt

Hopefully the next one will be better.

I made you guys wait almost a whole month for this crap.

I'm sorry.

:(

Anyways.

I love you guys. Thank you. Ya know, for everything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 7.6K 111
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
183K 7.2K 66
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...
617K 2.3K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
16.8M 649K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...