Here we go again

By saintpug

Maxon is back. This time, as an older teenager. Maxon unexpectedly finds out her dad, Marcus Higgins, has a... More

Finding out Chapter 1
Meeting time Chapter 2
Heart Break Chapter 3
Bye School Chapter 4
Quarry Chapter 5
Acting gone a little too far Chapter 6
The Tire Chapter 7
Ew Chapter 8
Burpsnart Chapter 9
Costume Store Chapter 10
Flirt Chapter 11
Party Chapter 12
College Kids Chapter 13
Fists Up Chapter 14
Her Chapter 15
You Chapter 17
A/N. I know I know. Just read it. It's important. Chapter 18
Embarrassed Chapter 19
We're Dating Chapter 20
Surprise? Chapter 21
Everyone and Donna Chapter 22
The End

Girl? Who? What girl? Chapter 16

3.5K 61 0
By saintpug

Who is she? Who's this girl? Greg says I know her, but I can't think of anyone. I'm not exactly a social butterfly at school. I barely know half of the girls name's at school, let alone who they are. How could they know me? I always stick with Greg and Andre or the girls. Wait. The girls. Is he in love with Charlotte or Donna? Oh man. That'll be hard for me. No no. I should be happy for Greg and whoever he loves. He's my best friend. I shouldn't be jealous. That's mean. They're my friends. This isn't about me. It's about them. I shouldn't be acting this way, like a spoiled child. 

I look up at Greg who's only a few feet away. " Who? Donna? Charlotte? " I ask. " They're the only girl's I know really well. " 

Greg sighs and shakes his head. " No. " 

" Who than? " 

" Are you that blind to it? " Greg asks with another sigh. 

" What are you talking about? " I ask, very confused. 

" Maxon, I like-" 

" Come inside kids! Maxon, you're staying here tonight. You're dad and the others aren't gonna be back until later. " Roxanne yells as she calls us in. 

" Okay! " I call back as I grab my trash bag. What was Greg taking about? Who do I know? What? He's so confusing.

Greg grabs his bag and follows me into the house. Roxanne hugs me. " Thanks Maxon. " 

" No problem. " I smile. 

" You can stay in the guest room, or in the living room with Greg if you want. I trust you two kids. " 

I nod. " Thanks. " 

" You know where the extra blankets and pillows are. There's an extra tooth brush on the sink. " Roxanne kisses her son's head. " Good night you two. Don't stay up too late. " 

" Night mom. " Greg smiles at his mom. 

I walk over to the bath room and wash my hands. I brush my teeth and put my hair up in a messy bun. Someone knocks on the door. I open the door and Greg hands me a pair of clothes. " Mom told me to give these to you. " 

" Thanks Greg. " I smile. 

" Do you want to stay in the guest room or the living room? " 

" Whatever. " 

" I'll make up the living room. " Greg smiles and I return the gesture. I've had tons of sleep overs over here. Mostly with Andre. Sometimes with Donna and Charlotte. 

I change into the clothes. The logo of the shirt catches my eye. It's Greg's shirt. I smile and run my hand over the logo. When Greg gets with the girl, I'll have to stop having sleep overs. I don't want to cause problems. It would be horrible, and I would never be able to live with myself if I was the reason Greg ever broke up with a girl. I wouldn't want any problems either. If I know the girl, it's gonna be messy and our relationship might get messed up. 

I sigh in sadness. Everything's gonna change. I walk out of the bath room with my costume and put it in my bag. I plop down on one of the couches Greg made up. Greg and I sit in silence as he flips through the movies. 

" Why didn't you tell me about her? " I ask. 

" I was a little scared. " Greg stands up and grabs a blanket.  

" Who is she? " I ask again while standing up. " I don't have many friends I know well that are girls. " 

Greg walks over to me and grabs my hands. " How do you not know already? "  He asks a little surprised. 

" I don't know! I'm not a genie or a...mind reader! " I shake my head. " I don't know what's in your head. I don't know who you're talking about! I don't know who this girl is. I-" 

Greg's lips smash onto mine stealing both my breath and concentration away. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

678K 12.9K 104
[ COMPLETED: MARCH 2016 - JUNE 2018 ] ••• "You know what's a stupid idea if you were best friends with someone?" My heartbeat quicken. "What?" I cle...
75.2K 1.1K 15
Abigail Higgins only shares a couple things with her father: her fierce loyalty to her friends and her taste for a good time. After her father gets s...
116K 1.7K 21
Maxon is the thirteen year old daughter of Marcus Higgins. When Maxi's dad gets a phone call saying his old coach, Couch Buzzer died, Max and her dad...
33.7K 2K 29
Sanders Rush has a routine. His routine every morning before breakfast has been the same for two, going on three years: pray, take a shower, jog arou...