Anthony's Angel ✓

بواسطة QuinnCatcher

"Your job is simple really, just stay by my side." المزيد

Dangerous Men Series Information
Introducing Anthony's Angel and the Italian Husband
Anthony's Angel
0. Book 1: Anthony's Angel and the Italian Husband
I. My Prince Smile
II. Separation
III. illegal Flirting
IV. Triplets
V. Merciless
VI. Endurance
VII. Wine and Dine
Role of a Big Sister (Part I)
Role of a Big Sister (Part II)
VIII. Devil's Proposal
IX. Sealing the Deal with a Kiss
X. Contract of Marriage
XI. Be Aggressive
XII. Seducing an Angel
XIII. Jellyfish
XIV. Fxxx Me
XV. Panties Wetter
XVI. First Night
XVII. The Wedding Part I
XVIII. The Wedding Part II
XIX. The Realization
XX. Minnie Mouse
XXI. The Trap
XXII. The Italian Mafia
XXIII. Clean Slate
XXV. Pretty Little Thing
XXVI. Submissive Woman
XXVII. Punish You
XXVIII. The Big Apple
XXIX. Sugar Daddy
XXX. How Far
XXXI. Massive Tent
XXXII. Intelligent Responses
XXXIII. Don't Break
XXXIV. Influential Families
XXXV. Nasty Note
XXXVI. His Smile is Contagious
XXXVII. This is Not Real
XXXVIII. Mouth of a Seducer
XXXIV. A Little Saucy
XL. The Bully
XLI. Fake it till You Make it
XLII. Gold Digger
XLIII. No Tears
XLIV. Ocean Rich
XLV. Bite Me
XLVI. Nostalgia
XLVII. Good Stalking Habits
XLVIII. Broccoli
XLIX. Elaborate for Me
L. Crybaby
LI. Foreplay
LII. My Husband
LIII. Someone Like Him
LIV. A Sense of Familiarity
author's note
Anthony's Angel and the Cosa Nostra
0. Book 2: Anthony's Angel and the Cosa Nostra
I. Against all Odds
II. I'm but a Child
III. Memories of Me
IV. Happily Ever After
V. Mrs.Maranzano
VI. Owie. Owie. Go Away
VII. I'm Miserable
VIII. A Storm
IX. Stefano De Luca
X. Husband's Acceptance
XI. Hating the Rival
XII. Raw Sushi
XIII. Disappointment
XIV. That Brat
XV. Defilement
author's note

XXIV. Alexander Kuznetsov

6K 204 17
بواسطة QuinnCatcher

The fork in Lily's hand drops. "I know what that means. You guys want to kill me. I saw those mafia movies before!" She covered her face as if that would make her disappear.

Pietro's chair scraped outward, walked towards Lily, and went down on one knee, uncovering her face. "Those mafia movies are overdramatized." 

"You won't make me disappear?" she whispers.

Pietro chuckles amusingly and shakes his head, but I can see an odd flash of pain in his eyes. "Come on Minnie Mouse." He takes her hand and leads her out.

Two seconds later, Lily walks back in. "I'm not finished," she said. She grabs her plate and scurries out.

Anthony tilts his head, and Antonio takes that as the signal to leave. After some time of awkward stares, Anthony stands up, walking towards me. He leans his bottom against the table, crossing his legs and arms beside me. "Why don't you believe me?"

"About?" I ask, avoiding his gaze.

He places his fingers under my chin, forcing me to face him. "When I told you, I fell for you."

"B-Because t-there is n-no way."

"And why is that?" he asks, leaning closer to me.

I scoot the chair back and stand up causing the napkin on my lap to fall. "Okay putting the fact that you're in a gan-"

"Leading," he corrects.

I roll my eyes, probably not the best action to take in front of the leader of the Italian mafia. "Putting the fact that you're leading a gang aside. There is no way you fell for me, you're-" I wave my hands around. "You're gorgeous."

He releases a chuckle of amusement, licking his lips once more. "You're beautiful," he bluntly said, causing my cheeks to burn. He stands up, taking a step closer to me and I move back. "Exceptional." His eyes burn into mine, with another step. "Sexy," his voice grew huskier. I hit a wall. He slid a hand behind my back, "Seductive." He lowers his hand, towards my thigh lifting one of them up towards his waist.

"You cannot imagine how much I want you, my wife," he spoke against my neck, pushing his hips against mine. I bite my tongue, attempting to not let the moan escape.

The door slams open, "Big Sister Ann! Bruce fell off a tree!" Kevin shouts, and I push Anthony back. Instantly, I rush out towards the backyard, cursing myself for falling for his seductive tricks again! I place a hand on my chest, attempting to slow down my intense heartbeat.

When I reach the backyard, Bruce screams at the workers, who are trying to calm him down. When he saw me, he rushed towards me, pointing at his bleeding forehead. I pick him up, whispering soothing words in his ears until his cries de-escalate. Bruce hates getting treated until he calms down. The workers probably tried to treat him, resulting in an escalation in his behavior.

I turn my body towards the house, to see Anthony leaning against the door, lips tilting upward as he stares at me calming Bruce down. He bites his lower lips, and I can feel my core pulsing. Mentally, I curse myself again for being turned on, with my younger brother in my arms.

For the past few days, I've been staying with Lily since I wasn't comfortable sleeping in the same room as Anthony even if he is my husband. It's odd since the guys haven't changed their behavior, acting as if they don't belong in a gang.

Today is the first day the boys are starting school. The nice ladies working for Anthony offer to help dress up the boys, but Lily and I want to help them with their uniforms. They are attending this private school called Piccoli Angeli, which means Little Angels in English. They had to take an entrance exam before school, but it started two months ago. Somehow, Anthony was able to enroll them without taking the exam, and I don't want to know how he did it.

After a million photos from Lily and me, we take them to school. Pietro and Francesco went with us to meet the school headmaster. He accompanies us around, and I can see his hands trembling, words stuttering the whole time. There was a translator with us, so Lily and I could understand.

"Pwease, don't go," Clark pouts, along with the other boys.

"We have to, you boys can do it," I said.

They shook their heads.

"What if they don't like us, just like our old school," David mumbles.

"How about this," Pietro started talking out of nowhere, capturing our attention. He snapped his fingers, and two guards came up. "They will watch you."

Lily and I look at each other and shake our heads, "No," we say at the same time.

Pietro grumbles something about believing it's a good idea.

"Look," I said, crouching down. "Wherever you boys go, I'm not going to lie, people who don't like you. They will be mean to you, for no reason, and you will not like them. You know what you do?"

"You punch them," Lily said, and I gave her the - what the actual fuck look - causing her to place both hands in the air, taking a step back. "I thought it was a good idea," Lily grumbles.

Pietro glances at her. "Me too," he mumbles, causing her to smile. 

I roll my eyes at them, then clear my throat. "You ignore them."

Bruce raises his hand "And what if they still bother us?" he asks, playing with the strap of his backpack.

I glance at Lily, seeing her eagerly wait to repeat it. "You punch them," she said, and they all nodded.

They gave us all hugs and waved us goodbye, going inside the school. Afterward, Pietro told us, he would take us out, knowing we didn't want to be cooped up in the house again. We walk around Italy, and I purchase a shitload of stuff with Anthony's card as revenge for forcing me to stay here.

I glance back to see Pietro carrying Lily's stuff and Francesco carrying mine. "I feel bad, should we return those things?"

She peeks back. "No. They forced us to stay here. We use their money like proper victims."

When we finished shopping, we went to a restaurant, to eat some food. A man in a fancy suit came and bowed towards us, welcoming us to our table. Gazing around, the feeling of not belonging emerges due to the shorts and a t-shirt I'm wearing while everyone dresses in fancy expensive-looking clothes. At least Lily is wearing a dress, so she looks kind of fancy, but then I notice her flip-flops that make a slapping sound while we walk towards the table.

We take a seat and start ordering stuff. I thought it was going to be awkward, but Pietro and Francesco were talking and joking around the whole time, making the atmosphere light. "Yeah, true story, I was pants on a mission with Francesco once. One of the guys was smoking, didn't see where he was going, and fell. I still have the cigarette burnt mark on my ass," Pietro said. Lily and I crack out into a peal of loud laughter.

"What happened to the guy?" I ask.

"Oh, I took him out back and shot him," he said.

We stop laughing.

Francesco and Pietro burst out laughing at our faces. "I'm joking!" Pietro said.

Lily and I let out a breath of relief and started chuckling.

Pietro grabs his cup of water and drinks it. "I cut off his thumb."

We laughed again.

I stopped laughing when I noticed Pietro's face was severe. "You seriously cut off his thumb for burning your ass?" I ask.

He nods as if it's a normal thing to do.

Lily's face grimaced, and then it fell flat. "Can I see the burnt mark?" she requested.

I hit her arm.

Pietro smirks, "You will one day." He winks.

We continued eating and chatting about random stuff, and everything felt comfortable. It doesn't feel bad, I thought them being in the mafia would cause my life to turn for the worse, but so far-

I jump back into Lily's arms when I hear a gunshot. Instantly, Pietro and Francesco pull out their guns, along with a few other customers in the restaurant. The guards in front of us, protect us from whoever is coming.

"Where the fuck is Francesco?" a voice shouts, then we hear more gunshots.

"I think he wants you," Lily said.

A man walks in, with a scar across his face, eyes scanning the restaurant. He growls, when his eyes meet with Francesco, pointing a gun at him. "You fucking bastard! You slept with my wife!"

A few workers from the restaurant came out to contain him.

Francesco snorts throwing his gun down and resumes his lunch. The man from earlier walks out towards the scarred-faced guy, saying something in Italian. I glance around to see everyone resume their conversation and eat as if everything is normal.

A bunch of people surround the guy and force him out of the restaurant while he swears heavily at Francesco. "You slept with his wife?" Lily asks.

Francesco nods, "I don't understand why he is so ungrateful. I show him how much of a whore his wife was."

I place my forehead on the table, unable to properly find any words to reply. Everything is normal one second, then the next someone comes in with a gun, and everyone pulls out their own. I push my plate back unable to eat anymore, but surprisingly Lily can still eat.

"Hello Pietro, Francesco," a deep bold heavily accented voice spoke, perhaps Russian.

I glance upward to see a man with strictly sculpted features, with deep brown eyes, that pierce through souls. His hair was the color brown, but there was a dash of blonde mixed in it, dirty blonde. His body structure was huge, maybe taller than Anthony's. He was attractive and handsome. He held the same aura as Anthony, fierce.

"Alexander Kuznetsov."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

124K 6.4K 31
"I will take care of you. You're mine, y/n. I'm not like other men. I won't beat you for your mouth, or hurt you for your anger. No, I'm going to fuc...
4.1K 78 38
💋
18.1K 286 34
"You can't love me, I'm a criminal" "That's exactly why I love you"
788 3 22
You're on your own......till he claims you that is.