Hellfire On The Other Side

By TigerDreamer101

Clara Frollo, daughter of Judge Claude Frollo. Only four more months until her 18th birthday, she is preparin... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 50

22 1 0
By TigerDreamer101

   Verity appears in Adrianna's room. "Oh, didn't think I'd actually end up right here," she says. "Well, that saves me the trip. "Beer down!" "Oh come on Claytin! Just one!" Clara and Claytin were bickering slightly but loud enough for Verity to hear. Adrianna was downstairs with them. Verity groans. "Of course. The one time I actually end up in her room, she's not in it," she says, making her way downstairs. Claytin saw her first. "Clara what did you do this time?" "What do you mean?" "First Shane and now Verity!"Clara looked over, "Oh, hi. Wait... I didn't do anything." Adrianna was laughing at her parents. "Hey, Adri! I need a favor," says Verity. Clara threw her hands in the air. "Not me! Haha!" Claytin rolled his eyes. "What do you need?" Adrianna asked sitting up from the couch. "Y'know that magic mirror I gave you during the takeover?" "Yeah, why? Because old mama already contacted me, and the mirror your looking for is downstair in the collection. Still debating on giving it or not," Adrianna said laying back down on the couch. "Well, it's not like you need it anymore," says Verity, sitting next to Adrianna. "I gave it to you so you could see Clara and Claytin without getting into Paris. The takeover is done, and you're with your family again." "Again, we are talking about two different mirrors. You need the one to open the portal to that dimension. The one you gave me allows me to watch others and stuff." "Oh. Sorry, I don't know why everyone's using mirrors for everything. Evil Queen totally stole it from my side of the family, and now everyone's doing it," says Verity. "It's technically not a mirror, just disguised as one," Adrianna said. She took out the magic mirror Verity had gotten her. "Papa, mama has the beer!" she called. "Thank you!" Claytin called back. "Please, Adri. We'll give it back once we're done. I promise," Verity pleads. Adrianna bit her lip. "Will you slap mama for thinking she can turn Markus into a hero? Yes, I know you know, I've been watching. I do it when they bicker so I don't have to pay attention," Adrianna said taking out her mirror, "And I was technically watching my old mama, not spying on anyone else. I just was curious why she wasn't answering when I was trying to contact her." Verity chuckles. "I'll knock some sense into her for thinking that," she says. "Then I'll go grab it, be right back," Adrianna said getting up and running off to the basement.  

   "Clara!" Verity calls. "Yeah?" Clara called back from the kitchen.  "Come here for a moment. I got a little something for you." Clara leaned against the archway that connected the living room and kitchen, "Yeah no offense but you slightly scare me." Verity motions Clara to approach her. "Just come here," she says calmly. Clara gave her a look but went over to her. With one swift movement, Verity slaps Clara across her face. "Are you out of your mind?! You really think that Markus could be a hero?!" she shouts.  "Firstly, ow! Secondly, yes! Thirdly, your son needs to learn to keep his mouth shut," Clara says, "And what I believe is my business. I am nineteen, I'm not completely stupid." Verity huffs. "Whatever. Now go back to your stuff," she says. Clara rolled her eyes standing up. "You Facilier's are something, I'll say that." Verity waits for Adrianna to return.

   Adrianna came in shortly after and handed her the mirror. Verity smiles. "Thanks, Adri," she says, giving her a hug. "No problem, just make sure to give that back. In the wrong hands, well that won't go so well." Adrianna ran into the kitchen to where Claytin and Clara were. Verity nods, then teleports back to her house. 

   "Took you long enough, what were you doing?" Doreen asked crossing her arms. "Forgive me. Your daughters stubborn," says Verity, setting the mirror down. Doreen grabbed it. "So who all is coming? And Veronika, did you do the spell?" "Yes, once you do this, I won't need a vessel, my soul will be like yours now and you can actually see me," Veronika said. "I'm going," says Shane. "Me too," says Verity.  "Alright, but for both of you, I will not hesitate to take your voice, as Shane very well knows. Don't test me. Don't speak to my parents unless I say you can blah blah blah," Doreen said. Verity and Odie both give Doreen a look. "I'm starting to see why Shane doesn't like you," says Verity. "Shoot, I didn't like her when I first saw her smug-looking face," says Odie. "And this is why I stick to my husband," Doreen sighed. "Let's just get this over with," says Shane. "Some get Ash out of the corner," Doreen said. She muttered a few words and the portal opened. "C'mon, Ash," says Verity. Ash cringed back some. She knew where that portal led and she was scared. "Ash, we won't let them see you. Just come on," Verity reassures. Both Doreen and Veronika gave a laugh, "They'll know she is there..." Doreen said. "If she is a favorite, no use trying to hide her," Veronika added. Ash slowly went over to Verity. Verity holds Ash closely. "Let's go," says Shane. 

   They went through the portal. After Doreen closed it, a teenage girl came up to them. She had long wavy fire red hair, huge black wings, and her dress was a dark green matching Doreen's. She also had a block thorn crown. She also had black horns. "Oh my god... you really didn't age a day Veronika..." Doreen said. "And you still haven't earned your horns I see." "I ran away at sixteen, like hell they'd give me my horns!" Doreen turned to the others, "When you prove yourself to the whole Dark Fairy Witch life, the queen and king, my parents, gift you and you gain horns. Both of my sisters obviously earned theirs." "Well, let's bring me back from the dead!" Veronika said, "I'll keep myself invisible until it's time for me to show." With a wave of her hand, she disappeared. Shane and Verity put on their masks. "Hate to say it, but let's go see my parents..." Doreen muttered. They went to the castle, and into the throne room. Queen Ashera and King Kirnon sat on their thrones. Though she didn't go up to them, Ash still went to her knees in obedience. "Will someone get her up, please," Doreen said slightly annoyed. "Now, now, Demonia. She is just being a good slave. She knows how to listen, something you have yet to learn," King Kirnon said. Verity looks at Shane. "Is everyone here so rude?" she whispers in his ear. "Aside from the slaves? Totally," Shane answers, whispering. Doreen sighed and got Ash to stand up. "Demonia..." Queen Ashera said. "Doreen, I don't know how many times I have said this!" "You aren't human!" "No, no thankfully I am not." "Why are you here, daughter? If you will not return out slave, or accept your fate then there must be something else." "Right! You see I have a way to end your hunt for my daughter!" "And what is that?" "Mother, father, you know your eldest..." Veronika appeared next to Doreen. "Mother... Father..." Shane and Verity continue to observe. Queen Ashera and King Kirnon stood. "You are dead." "I am..." "I have a solution. Ash, I apologize but this will help you in the long run." Doreen looked to Shane and Verity. "Whoever is going to heal her, get ready. Wait for my signal and do not hesitate or we will lose her spirit!" She waved her hand. Ash screamed in pain and she collapsed to the ground, a gash had appeared in her gut, she was bleeding out fast. Shane and Verity nod at each other and begin to heal Ash. "Hold on! She does actually have to die. I said wait for my signal. I don't want to do that more than once!" Doreen said pushing them back slightly, "Humans are annoying..." "Well, excuse us for wanting to get this over with. It's hard watching someone you took care of die, Doreen," says Verity. Doreen sighed. She took a small cup and took some of Ash's blood. "I am sorry Ash..." She went over to Veronika gave her the cup. Their parents stood there, still silent. Veronika nodded and drank the blood she glowed for a second and her pale figure went more lively. Doreen glanced at Ash and went her hand went limp she immediately said, "Now!" Shane and Verity begin to heal Ash. "Sure hope this works," says Shane. "It will, son. Just focus," Verity assures him. Veronika fell to the floor, Doreen quickly helped her up. "You okay?" "Fine... just haven't been alive in a while..." "I'll take it from here, Shane. You go check on Veronika," says Verity. Shane nods and rushes over to Veronika.  "I'm fine, I don't need help," Veronika said. Doreen took Shane's arm and pulled him back some, "Remember, she won't act like she did before. So just, don't get offended..." she whispered to him. Veronika brushed herself off.  "Alright," says Shane. "Hey, Mom? How's Ash?" "The bleeding stopped, but the wound is still there," says Verity.  "Go help her, healing dead people is harder than when they are alive. if I did the math right, we got less than five minutes before Ash's spirit goes to where Veronika was and then we'd have to go through a whole other thing to help her," Doreen said. Shane goes back to healing Ash. The wound is slowly closing. "I think I'm gonna be sick," says Shane. "Then just look away and keep healing her," says Verity. Doreen and Veronika look at each other, "Humans..." they said at the same time. Doreen looked back at her parents. "Anyways, as you can tell, your eldest daughter is back which means she is the rightful heir. So now you can leave me and Adrianna alone!" The wound is nearly healed. "Just a little bit more," says Verity. "Awesome. But how are we gonna make sure that she doesn't run away?" says Shane. "I'll immediately cast a sleep spell on her. It'll be easy on her weak body," says Verity. "She is dead, she won't wake up until we are back in your dimension. She is dead here but alive there. That's the point. Now that she is dead, they can't have her," Doreen explained motioning to her parents. "Demonia..." Queen Ashera started. "I swear to you mother! I will hurt you! It's Doreen now! How hard is that to remember?!" "Shut your mouth! I was saying that we will let your daughter stay in that dimension being as she is half-human. But we do not change our minds on you. Heir or not, you belong here!" "Alright, the wound's all healed," says Verity. "Did you hear what Ashera said? Adrianna's safe. She can stay with Clara and Claytin," says Shane.  "Well, I still will be returning back to my human husband. I will see you hopefully never again," Doreen said opening a portal out. "I will escort you out," Veronika said before they all went in and Doreen closed the portal. 

   Her and Veronika hugged. Ash started to breathe again. Shane sighs. "Glad that's over," he says. Doreen nodded. Suddenly. Veronika gave a scream of pain. A green fireball had hit her arm before vanishing. She and Doreen immediately went in front of Verity, Shane, and Ash. "Stay behind us whatever you do!" Doreen said quickly. Shane and Verity nod in compliance. A burst of green fire appeared and when they disappeared, Maleficent stood there. "Sister, go back to the Soul Realm!" Doreen said, her voice tense. "I am older than you Demonia! And I see you brought HER back." "Hello, Maleficent. Our sister told me about how you become the Mistress of all Evil in this dimension. I can see how!" Veronika said, "You killed me!" "You were not meant to be queen!" "Well, I will be!" "Not if I can help it!" Doreen got in front of Veronika. "Don't you dare sister!" "Get out of my way Demonia!" "If you do this, I will make you regret it!" Maleficent laughed. "You may be more powerful in your magic little sister, but you are still weak!" she waved her hand and Doreen was pushed back by a strong force. Veronika signaled for the others not to do anything. Verify resisted easily, but noticed that Shane was struggling to keep his calm. "Shane, don't. She's much stronger than you," she says to him. Shane phases into the shadows, where he is most at peace. Doreen stood up. "If you do this, I tell our parents about D!" she yelled. Maleficent froze and turned to Doreen. "Oh yeah, I know about D and mother and father would not like it if they found out! Back off!" Maleficent glared at her before disappearing, going back to the Soul Realm. Doreen sighed and went over to Veronika. "Will one of you heal her arm?" "I'm fine..." "Let the humans heal your arm so our parents don't ask questions, Veronika! It's what's best and you know it!" Verity walks over to Veronika and heals her arm. "Still as tough as nails when it comes to Maleficent, I see," she says to Doreen. "I hate her, but when you hate someone that much, you find their weaknesses," Doreen said. "Who is D?" Veronika asked. "I need to get back to Iven..." Doreen said, ignoring Veronika's question. "What'll happen if your parents find out about D?" Verity asks.  "Again, have to get home," Doreen said. Verity sighs and opens the gateway to the Soul Realm. "I'll see you guys later," Doreen said, "And Verity, like I said, just contact me for the Ash situation." Doreen went back to the Soul Realm. "She may not have aged well, but she's still the same..." Veronika said, "I have to get home. Protect the girl. They may not be able to take her but that won't stop them from trying to figure out a way to." She opened a portal and left. 

   "Ash, can you hear me?" Verity asks. Ash opened her eyes and gave a small nod. Verity looks around. "Shane? Where'd you go?" Shane had long since left the house, and Odie had left while they were away, leaving only her and Ash. Verity sighs. "Well, at least they won't bother you for a while," she says to Ash. Ash went up to Verity and hugged her. "I'm still very worried, though," Verity says to herself. Ash stayed hugging her silently. She was trying to calm herself down from her just dying. Ash stayed hugging her silently. She was trying to calm herself down from her just dying.  "Hey, Ash. You hungry?" She took a few steps back and nodded. Verity smiles and makes her way to the kitchen. "Good. I am, too. Let's go to Tiana's Place," she says. "Verity... will I have to leave? Will someone else have to take care of me?" she asked following Verity."No. I'll take care of you, like I've been doing this whole time," says Verity. Ash nodded. "Am I safe?" "At the moment? Yes." "Why did you agree to take me? Knowing the danger and my... uh, problems?" "All you need to know is that I love to take care of those in need," Verity chuckles. Ash bit her lip not knowing what else to say. Verity smiles. "C'mon. I get why you're worried, but everything is fine for now," she says. "I still don't know life outside of being a slave. I don't know what to do or how to do it..."  Verity places a hand on Ash's shoulder. "Just be a good person to all that you feel need it," she says.  Ash nodded.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 2K 36
After Abigail saw her mother get killed in front of her by her abusive and drug addict father who also abused alcohol, she did the one thing that she...
27K 840 12
NEST and the human government for the United States has required the Autobots to have a human medic studying under Ratchet for the purpose of human i...
34.4K 1.1K 22
Nova is an alien, a hybrid to be precise. She always knew of her alien heritage. who knew after meeting Ben would there be countless adventures, batt...
311K 10.1K 28
"I need clout" dream donated $50 I can help with that * In which Dream invites a rumored Minecraft assassin to the Dream SMP.