โœ”๏ธŽ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...

Od shaesen

โ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ข๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™จ๐™ฎ๐™˜๐™๐™ค ๐™ž ๐™–๐™ข, ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ... Viac

Chain Reaction - Lee Taeyong
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
~ Character list~
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one

eleven

2.6K 110 15
Od shaesen

I walked down the stairs and I saw Johnny's figure still standing there waiting for me.

"Did he say you're okay to stay?"

"Something like that" I mumbled. "Oh I should mention, my real name is Y/n, I lied to you the other day for safety. But Taeyong knows it so you might as well know it."

He looked a bit surprised and gave me a little smile.

This felt weird being here with the 'enemies'. Johnny didn't seem all that bad though.

"I need to go though, something important just came up."

"Already? That's a bit sad."

He looked down at me and he then edged me back to the wall and I scratched the cold surface behind me with my small hands.

"Can't you just stay for a little longer, we never finished what we started the other week."

"I would. But I really must go, I'm sorry."

Something grabbed his arm and pulled him off me. Taeyong harshly pushed Johnny into the other room again.

"This isn't anytime to mess about; you have a job to do." His ice-cold voice cut through the air.
I thought back to the aggressive kiss and I shivered. I looked at Taeyong and I saw him put a black jacket over his body and he put the hood up then placing a mask on his mouth.

"What are you doing?"

"We are going to go phone shopping."

My eyes narrowed the smallest they could possibly go.
"I'm sorry what?"

"You need a new phone."

"Yeah, I got that part. The bit I'm not clear on is why you want to come with me, someone you 'hate' ".

"I just feel guilty for taking your phone, and I kind of owe you one from the other day. After this we are equal, and I don't have to feel bad anymore."

He was scratching his head and making up more excuses. Well, personality change again. Sure was quick.

"Only if we take my car though." He stated.

"Yeah, let's go before Johnny sees me leave."

I walked outside, this time through the door and I got to his car. I got into the passenger seat and he started the engine.

"Wait are you going to pay?" I asked.

"Of course, I'm paying for it because I kept your old one."

"Can't you just give me that one back?"

He sighed and angrily turned his head towards me.

"No. For all I know you could have recordings on there."

I rolled my eyes.
"I obviously haven't."

"I have to be safe."

"Please. I really want my old phone."

"No now shut up." He aggressively shouted.

I just stayed silent after that and decided talking would not be the best idea. He pulled up in the nearest town when I suddenly had a flashback. I remembered when I was a police officer and was chasing Taeyong to get him behind bars. I looked to my left and saw cute little eyes looking back at me. How things had changed. I kind of still dislike him, but something is making me feel sympathy for him. Maybe the fact he got abused. Or the fact his kisses were stuck on my mind.

I just sighed and watched Taeyong focusing on parking his car which i found attractive. He got out before me and his head was still hanging low. He then grabbed my arm and quickly pulled me to the shopping area. He must have known this area because he pulled me straight towards a phone shop.

"Hi how can I help?" A young man instantly asked as we walked inside. It was clear Taeyong wasn't scared, but he was still cautious not to show his face. I think that was why the worker was a little bit on edge.

"Yeah, can you get the best phone you have here out."

"It will be the latest iPhone. Is that okay?"

Taeyong nodded and he put his hand in his pockets.
"Can we have a sim card for it too."
My eyes scanned the room and I saw that there were hardly any people in here. Taeyong kept standing in front of me, it was starting to annoy me.

They went through some things and it looked like the worker was setting it up.
"Here you go. This is your phone. £1058 // 1,581,984.02 won."

Taeyong nodded, grabbing the phone in his hand. He turned around and went near my ear.
"In five, we are going to run, okay sweetheart."

My eyes widened.
Oh gosh.
Run?!
He wasn't going to be paying for my phone.

Taeyong turned back around to the worker and he put his hand in his pocket.

I just counted in my head.
5
4
3
2
1
On one Taeyong shot a gunshot to the right of us smashing a huge mirror in the shop. I just heard screams coming from all around. He must have saw me with my mouth wide open because he just picked me up chucking me over his shoulder and he started to run. He must be so strong. He was running so fast even with me on his back.

"Taeyong!!" I was screaming at him.

He put his hand over my mouth while still running. I opened my eyes slightly and I saw that we were now out in the carpark. So many alarms were going off.

He opened the passenger door chucked me on the seat. My eyes opened as he sat on my lap closing the door and then he climbed over into the driver seat. He didn't waste any time though and he started his engine.

He sped the car up even more and it felt like we were going to crash. But we didn't. Somehow, he was still in control of the car.

We eventually turned up at the abandoned warehouse where we had started and we waited in the car for a good 10 minutes before doing anything. I had noticed his car had no number plates so that was why the police could never track him. After a while still nothing had come. He took his mask off and chucked it on the floor. In the corner of my eye I saw his figure move to turn towards me.

"Here you go."
He chucked me the phone and he smiled.

"You just stole something!!" I screamed.
"I thought you were paying."

He laughed in a rough deep voice.
"You're so gullible. Who would believe I would pay for something."?

"I'm going to go to prison Taeyong!" I punched his arm.

"Y/n. What you do as a job, is 100% worse than stealing a simple phone."I looked up at him quickly.

"I would thank me." He just stated.

I narrowed my eyes.

"Why?"

"I just got you out of there safely and quickly, and I didn't even kill anyone today." He was only a few inches away from me and my breaths were still fast and heavy.

"I used to hate you." I quickly came out with.

"Your opinion has changed?!" He asked quite suddenly.

"Yeah. I think it has."

"You were that police officer weren't you." His voice sounded a little louder.

"You knew me?"

"I never knew your name; I just knew your face. Even from the beginning, that day when you came and sat with Johnny. I recognised you."

I looked up connecting my eyes with his.
"You're so different to how I would have imagined." I just said trying to ignore the red colour my face was turning.

I saw a bit of fear in his face again.
"What's wrong?" I asked.

"You. You're making me feel things." He shook his head and quickly moved back to his original position.

"I don't want to see you again." He said harshly. I saw his face look upset and I didn't feel scared to try and make eye contact with him anymore.

"Take your car and go."

I looked at him. "What about you?"

"Don't even worry about me." He opened the door and he slammed it shut running quickly away into the darkness.

He was angry at me? Although he said not to worry. That's all I was doing yet he was the enemy, and I wasn't even meant to know him.

Pokraฤovaลฅ v ฤรญtanรญ

You'll Also Like

471K 15.1K 53
"You don't want to do this, I'll ruin you." "Maybe I want to be ruined." What will happen when Mirae finds out her friends are all in a gang and she'...
154K 3.2K 22
"Please, I just want to talk." I was scared of him. He was going to hurt me. If he killed Moonbin, he could kill me too. Started : April 17, 2020 Co...
282K 9.1K 57
ใ€Šยฐ ๐˜๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต...๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ยฐใ€‹ Started: 050520 Finished: 072421...
583K 18.5K 45
"If you continue to complain I'll either kiss you or kill you" Gang/Mafia AU Mark Lee X OC Min Yeonmi finds herself stuck in a gang after witnessing...